All Comments on 'Repeat Performance'

by littleOneWon

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
SithLord6969SithLord6969about 3 years ago

Crock of shyte

One star and I wish it could be less.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

Should be in loving wifes.

However, I don't see it as classic cuck-story because of her medical issues. Maybe that should have been treated earlier.

KoxokKoxokabout 3 years ago

It was because of her mental health! Well that just makes it ok and it will never happen again right? Let’s jump back on crazy train everybody!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

This could have been an interesting plot but you turned it into some gay ass shit.

You set up an interesting marriage destruction, and make no mistake, the marriage was destroyed regardless of mental health issues or not, but you turned the husband into an unbelievable winp and just glossed everything over.

Flaky, gay ass sucking used condom chewing story.

LoL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Rather contrived and strained plot, don't you thnk?

Mental illness is a lazy plot device. You can have the character do whatever the plot requires to create the drama you want, and it doesn't even have to make sense. Oh, yeah, what she did is totally cruel and betraying and cheating, but its OK, she's crazy. And in this case the husband enabled her illness by not confronting and forcing her to get help.

Fine. He deserves whatever shit she dumps upon him and their family in the future.

Thanks for the effort, but this story is really lame.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Texas is NOT a "no-fault divorce" state unless BOTH parties agree to those conditions. With this "contract" as evidence, along with the police report, he would file for divorce citing adultery as grounds. Leslie would walk away with a disadvantageous marital spilt as well as no spousal support.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

I hit "Post" prematurely on my last comment. I meant to add that by identifying this difference, missing in most stories, where the "my state is a no-fault state" trope drives the plot, you have skillfully avoided that. Instead, you have made that difference in divorce laws a central hinge-point in the conflict and rising action.

.

The more of your work I read, the more impressed I become! Thanks for the well-written piece!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A pathetic plot...an old bitch wants something strange and she goes after it...rest all the Pschy i bulls hit is the authors way of justifying the shit....does it do a fart to convince me

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

Interesting premise. Not your typical 'Cheating Wife' story.

-

This is the story that the author wanted to write, with their desired ending. This is fiction and one has to suspend one's belief. Yet, I find it surprising that Gregg, not knowing about her metal issues, did not serve Leslie divorce papers and a restraining order, either, at the airport, right before her "Honeymoon" flight with Hector or even earlier, during her sessions "healing" Hector. It would have helped add some pathos to the story. I find it difficult to accept that Gregg would put up with her actions for so long. Perhaps, him serving those papers to Leslie, could have awakened her, even just for a bit, to what she was doing to her marriage.

-

All in all, it was a good story, not great, like it had the potential to be, but definitely good. Thank-you

-

Pasqual

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Fucked up story about fucked up people

Scores 1/5

Richie4110Richie4110about 2 years ago

Well written and emotionally developed but a hard to stomach conclusion. I understand the psychological process that Leslie fell into but the sudden recovery didn’t feel right.

Thanks

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 2 years ago

Well written, but completely wrong. I mean....you are a very good writer but the husband was so....mmmmm....not sure how tobsay it without being mean.

Okay. I got it. The story is in the wrong category. Either fetish or loving wives might have been a better choice. Well written, but not a good one for romance.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

whilst I can understand how one can be sucked into a situation before seeing what's going on, once found out one deals with it. In this storey he dealt with it far too late. The story was a bit infuriating to read and a bit silly. I found it too long and could be condensed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating wife, cheating lover, ongoing/longterm humilation for husband.

Husband is now a cuck.

Romance? I don't think so... one star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clearly the author is an atheist. Leslie was responding to God, and the author treats that as a mental illness. Liberal bullshit.

michaellajonesmichaellajonesover 1 year ago

Spoiled a good story with a terrible cop out finish. Given the mental cruelty he suffered his wife could not excuse her actions, sorry just a cop out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you certainly lost me as a follower after this story. I have a feeling there are undertones to your beliefs in whats acceptable and what isn't in a relationship which goes against the grain with me. I also highly value integrity,self respect and intelligence which you removed from your MC. Pride alone demanded him kicking her to the curb,even that you removed.

.0 stars

woodwardwoodwardabout 1 year ago

Not one of your better efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where the fuck is the romance in this shit show?? You didn't put it in Loving Wives because you know you're a wimp and would get your nuts cut out.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunabout 1 year ago

Outstanding story. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Doormats and cuckolds are the noblest.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

so she is an old whore. how romantic.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Another unique and satisfying take on Femdom agitprop. Enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes, not a romance. Horror show is more like it. Threw up a bit in the back of my throat.

DessertmanDessertman3 months ago

She was suffering from a mental illness.

It was an interesting if uncomfortable story. It was well written.

orneryonezorneryonezabout 2 months ago

Some men are actually just that... men!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlittleOneWon@littleOneWon
I write as hobby. I try to avoid formula pieces as much as possible. No came home early, found a car in the driveway, etc. Having said that, it's probably impossible to make a completely new story. As the good book says, "There's nothing new under the sun." I'm sure that stori...

story TAGS