Rephrase, Also Open Your Mouth

Story Info
An attempted affair goes haywire when the boyfriend shows up.
1.4k words
2.44
10k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was now the second time she'd invited him over. And he'd accepted the offer under the guise of a vegan casserole. In reality, she had something much more sinister in mind. All day she'd been planning for his arrival. She'd been pacing the apartment, gazing out the window in her lingerie which consisted of a lacy red pair of pearl panties. Moving up on her hips sat a black garter belt which attached snugly to her thigh highs. To top it off, a black lacy bralette. When he knocked on the door she was in a compromising position, splayed out on the ottoman like a squirrel fresh from the hunt. She hadn't eaten since 4pm and she was starving. Her hunger drove her all the more towards seduction. This was a hunger only he could satiate.

"Come in!" she called, "Door's unlocked."

"Oh I never!" he exclaimed upon opening the door.

"Never what?" She said, the tension bubbling. "Seen a woman this way before? I know you've seen it, being in the burlesque club and all."

"Well, I have seen it but never like this." He gazed over her and said "You must really want me." His slight smirk and mussed curls were impossible to resist.

"Admit it Colin, you want me too. I'm weird, really weird and you like it." He stammered, clearly flustered "H-how did the casserole come out?"

"Stop trying to detract from the matter at hand. I've prepared the dish you requested. In fact I've been slaving over it all afternoon."

"Slaving? You've been slaving?"

"Oh yes, I've been resisting meat, dairy and eggs, so that I may have the chance to brush lips with yours, lips free of sin."

"What makes you think I would want to do that?"

"I don't know. I'm- "

"That's right, you don't know, but I'm going to show you. For one, you're full of sin, I can smell it reeking off you," he said as he stepped closer.

"Reeking?" She managed to whisper.

"Yes, reeking. It's palpable. I could smell it from a mile away." This both excited and angered her, so she responded in the only way she could think, being obnoxious and presumptuous.

"I thought I was being subtle, but I guess you just couldn't stay away, had to come back for more" she managed to say before he came to grab her by her ponytail. Her hair was always in a ponytail. "Rephrase, also open your mouth."

"What?"

"Do it now, or I'll never respond back to your Facebook messages. I won't talk to you in class and I won't come back, ever." She wasn't sure which to do first, the rephrasing or the mouth opening, so she slowly opened her mouth as he shoved his shaft in it. In the brief second before it entered her mouth she was able to assess the cock. It was pink and long, but not too long, not too pink either, just a night tint. She gagged a bit, but felt herself getting wetter. And wetter. In fact, she was soaked. She tried to relax her mouth as he went on.

"You think I didn't notice you pining after me all last semester? You want to know what I think about it? It's pathetic."

She managed to extricate him from her in time to say "Ignore me then!"

"You think I haven't tried?" He huffed, shoving the shaft back in to her mouth. "You've been on my mind despite all efforts to repress it, my desire for you cannot be contained." He held himself inside her for a bit longer before flipping her over and pulling down the red pearl panties, now dripping on to the ottoman. Just as he prepared to enter her, leaning over, his long curls brushing her back, her boyfriend burst in.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he said. They were speechless. Colin started to zipper himself up again but Joda said, "No, keep them off. Me first."

"Oh I never." This was the second time Colin had said this in the course of the night. Call him an old soul perhaps. But something within him came alive as he watched Joda remove his shirt, and then his pants, his erection clear through his boxers. His abs were just subtle enough that you could tell Joda wasn't obsessed with his body, but defined enough that you knew he cared. How could she do this to him? She loved him. She loved Joda and his shaggy brown hair and his blue eyes and the way he loved language as much, if not more than her.

Joda was a shy bisexual, as was she, but he was extremely hesitant to be with men. And now, given the chance, he found he couldn't control his urges. He bent down and presented himself for penetration.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" Colin was flustered. So were the rest of the people in the room. "I'm presenting myself to be fucked" A flush came over Joda, but Colin complied, pulling on a lubed condom he kept in his pocket, just in case. The girl, let's call her Gemma, couldn't believe what was happening. She was the one that was supposed to be having the night of secret sex. What was Joda doing here? It's like he could sense she was up to something. Still, she loved him, and she didn't know what to do with herself. Threesomes always seem to leave one person out. She managed to lock eyes with Colin who seemed just as confused as her. "Should we go?" She mouthed. "I dunno" he mouthed back. As she gazed at the scene unfolding in her very own living room, she realized it was nothing unless she could see what it was like to run away with Colin. Risk it all, go all in as they say. So she grabbed his hand and they ran out the door together, down the stairs, and out to her car. She started driving. Her hyperventilating wasn't getting past him.

"You always seem so nervous around me." He clearly enjoys this.

"I'm usually not like this" she said.

"I don't believe you."

"Maybe I just need to get used to your presence."

"That must be it" he said. And they continued to drive on, all they knew was they were headed west. A fresh start in the west. This town was too small for them. They needed fields, or a city, or something that wasn't suburbs.

But little did they know, Joda was fast on their trail. He wasn't about to just let her run off with some guy, albeit a dashing and debonair one. Gemma, on the other hand wanted nothing more than to find a spot where she could be fucked, an alley would do, even a public bathroom.

"Alright this spot seems good."

"We're in a McDonalds parking lot."

"So?"

"So it's McDonalds and I object to this on many levels. Being vegan is only one of the levels."

"Please just fuck me already. I know you want to."

"Not until we find a better place. This place is trash." Gemma must have been imagining it, but she could have sworn she saw Joda pull up to the drive-through window, get food, and then park on the other side of the lot. It was too dark to be sure.

"Fine, let's get a motel or something." Once they were settled in the motel, she couldn't get enough of Colin, finding the ways his body reacted, all so new to her. She wanted him to wash his dick first, but then she began giving him the best blowjob of his life. He was quivering sporadically, and tears came to Gemmas eyes, not only from the gagging, but also from the beauty of this man. Finally, Colin flipped her over and started fucking with abandon like the reckless burlesque star she knew him to be. The motel had mirrors on the walls, and so she looked over to watch it all happen. How long she'd wanted this to happen. How long had she wanted to see him thrusting into her, a determined look in his eyes. How sweet to feel his hand slapping her ass, his hands in her hair, on her neck. She came a little before he did, and when they were finished they lay on the bed, staring upwards.

"So what do you want to do now?"

TO BE CONTINUED