Replaced by a Kinky Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's at the office, so you've got me. I can handle it." Kari was a lot stronger and more athletic than my wife. There was some logic to the arrangement.

She was off to prepare the bathroom. I could hear the water running as she filled the tub. When she returned to the living room I struggled out of the chair with her help. Karis' strength was surprising. She held me up as I limped down the hallway. Her shoulders were muscular and broad.

I leaned against the sink. Kari grinned at me, "Alright David, let's start with your shirt." She helped me lift the garment over my head. I felt vulnerable and exposed standing in front of Kari. She was in such good shape -obviously someone who worked out- while I was flabby and out of shape.

Kari reached under my gut to untie my gym shorts. She lowered them down pulling my underwear with them. I felt like crawling in a corner. I knew my shy little penis, just a few inches from Kari's face, was a tiny little mushroom. She stifled a giggle.

Despite the horrible embarrassment, the bath felt nice. Kari took a sponge and washed my body with great care. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her fingers on my scalp as she shampooed me. She rinsed the product from my hair with the showerhead and the warm water was amazing.

After she was finished with the shampoo, Kari stood to place the sprayer back into its cradle. I started to thank her but my voice caught in my throat. I was stunned by the sight in front of me. Kari's t-shirt was soaked through and had become transparent. Her breasts were small and firm and I couldn't take my eyes off them.

Her hard nipples were pierced with silver barbell-style piercings. I gawked at the dark brown nips standing large and proud on her firm muscular tits and the shiny balls on the end of the piercings. My mind raced as I stared slack jawed.

Kari smirked as she looked down at me. "Like what you see, Perv?" I couldn't find my words, but continued to stare. For the first time, I think, I realized what Melanie found attractive about the younger lesbian. Her piercing eyes, the dark glossy lipstick and the knowing smile -Kari made me feel submissive and aroused. My little cock was hard for the first time in weeks.

"Look at you." She was laughing as she knelt next to the tub. "What have we got here?" She grasped the head of my erection between her pointer finger and her thumb. "You husbands are all the same. You are a Perv, aren't you?" My hard cock jumped in her hand and she laughed. "Well, maybe you're not quite like the others," Kari smiled wickedly, "You're so much smaller. I thought your poor wife was exaggerating." she rubbed the little nub between her finger and thumb. The feeling was magnificent.

"Aren't you embarrassed about this baby dick, David? Poor Melanie. Think of all the years she had to settle for this tiny little thing." Kari teased my little cock as she humiliated me verbally. I moaned in desperation as she giggled. "Don't worry perv, Melanie is getting what she needs now. Your wife is insatiable. Who can blame her?"

Kari's eyes grew wide as my penis erupted in her hand. It has been weeks without sexual relief, and I had the longest and messiest orgasm of my life. Kari screamed with glee as if the sight was the funniest thing she'd ever seen as spurt after spurt shot from my tiny cock.

She had been laughing so hard that it took her a few minutes to catch her breath. "God damn, David, that was wild. "I'd never have guessed your little thing could spunk like that. I'm kind of impressed."

What happened next shocked me more than everything else that occurred that day. Kari leaned over the side of the tub and began to kiss me. She pushed her tongue past my lips while I closed my eyes to accept her invasion. The kiss was electric and I felt a rush of excitement. I was surprised to feel her tongue piercing -how had I not noticed that before- as she asserted herself through the kiss. I had never felt so dominated before.

She looked down on me as I tried to catch my breath. "You kiss like a girl. I like that."

12