All Comments on 'Replaced Ch. 01'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 167 Comments (Page 2)
Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I love the story. chapter 2 please. I t needs an ending. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was going OK until he didn't kick becky out of his house and insist Sheila sued her for sexual harassment. It doesn't matter if she asked for the affair, as her supervisor it's her place to deny it.

Sheila may have lied to Becky, but Becky took over her sex life outside home... so almost as much time as her husband except he didn't have the information or control Becky was allowed. Then seeing her still control Sheila and he didn't lift a finger to keep the woman he was married to for 20 odd years from a potentially harmful situation (irrespective of their future as spouses) nor did Karen said anything for her friend.

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

Alyssa, as a participant in the lesbian affair with Sheila, is in a blatant conflict of interest while representing her. Rebecca, as Sheila's boss, Alyssa's partner and party to the lesbian affair with Sheila, is in another blatant conflict of interest situation when she advises against a sexual harassment lawsuit. Rebecca has the most to lose of anyone, in terms of her career, so she should have no say in what suits are filed.

This is an interesting enough twist, but it fails every ethics test you can imagine.

Pappy7Pappy7over 2 years ago

Confrontation had too many people present who had a vested interesting the marriage not working. When he showed up and she was dressed as she was he should have hit the street and if he didn't when the two female lovers tried to hijack the meeting he should have kicked their asses out of the house. I think he is too passive as written and that it will not end well for him. A spouse putting their mouth on an innie or an outy is adultery and is reason for dumping said spouse.

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

Interesting that Sheila takes such a subservient position with Rebecca. As a husband I would find the dynamic between the 2 so infuriating - the way she is so quick to respond to orders and the way in which Rebecca exerts power and influence over Sheila which supersedes any marital love/affection

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

Wow. Not a good ending or really last have of the story

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

interesting, well done story.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 2 years ago

Interesting....I will reserve judgement on the content. The writing flow i will give a 4. A little choppy but not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was at a quandary on this one.

Had to deduct a star: for after hearing Sheila's story from Rebecca; he should've gone after the company anyway; as her boss WAS interfering in their marriage and using his wife on company property, during work hours.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Can’t get around this simple statement:

“What will I do? Where will I go?" Sheila said miserably. "I won't make enough to support myself."

She was just promoted into a management position. Since she wasn’t paying into the divorce (like alimony and childcare) she basically retained her full salary, and she cannot afford to support herself? Sure, maybe not a mortgage, but certainly apartment rental (except maybe Manhattan or San Francisco). If this were true think of entry level people or minimum wage workers. How would they afford to live?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A waste of time. Like puffed rice, large in volume and little substance. The main damage to their marriage, being her boss, Rebecca, gets off totally free. What a load of bullshit.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Going to reserve judgement, the cheap pop and other quite overused LW cliches make this ominous...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it up until the conversation with the soon to be ex-, didn't see a point in that long dialogue about how the ex- is not only a cheating slut but ALSO a submissive to a lesbian couple. I hope this isn't heading toward a reconciliation.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

I can see were a few writers would enjoy continuing this story. I hope chapter 2 is ready, I am ready to read it. Anxious to see how it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs a lot of editing with a brush hog. It's too long. Most of the dialogue is merely expository prose dressed up with quotation marks. By that I mean the sections of dialogue don't describe ongoing action, only things that have already happened. The plot is very convoluted. Wifey is having a submissive lesbian affair while getting railed by a male coworker AND hubby is clueless? And wifey's best friend is a hottie with a crush on hubby AND willing to wait for him to be freed up? Please, my credulity is stretched enough. Points for originality, though. Points off for putting your readers through a slog.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - this is a really really bad idea.

Personally, I detest any form of BDSM and/or the perps who practice it.

The story was also 5 pages too long.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Please don't let him turn CUCK!!!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

When Rebecca and Alyssa appeared, is when Frank should have decided to either have his lawyer present, or leave the house. Also, I don’t understand how it’s not a conflict of interest, for Alyssa to have witnessed firsthand, Sheila’s cheating. Beyond witnessing it, knowing her wife had (unknowingly) been involved in the marital destruction, proves that Alyssa had a personal stake in the case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rebecca sounds like a sexual predator. I sure as hell wouldn't have left her and her wife in the house with sheila.

IndyOnIndyOnover 2 years ago

Seven chapters of buildup only to get a crap ending....or more like a non-ending?? I hope there is more....although I don't like where this is going!!! *2*

des911des911over 2 years ago

Great story, thank you.

The structure works well, interleaving the different threads of the story; the characters are distinct and credible; and the story is (almost) a familiar tale. The best part is the "kids". They are really good - smart, sassy, and with a wicked sense of justice/humour. The pranks they pull on Sheila are just brilliant.

I really enjoyed this well-written chapter but, I'm a little nervous of the next chapter after the twist in the final page.

Excellent story, thank you again.

NicealloverNicealloverover 2 years ago

There are some good elements here. However, the story is far too long and becomes a bit boring in details. The ending is a bit silly and unbelievable. It would have been better had sex he been forced to duck Jason or just had a lesbian affair.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOL, great. Just think Karen's intentions and ideas with Frank on page 4 were a little much. Really liked Eric and his sister's loud speaker plan was outstanding. And the kids interfering with Shelia's nooners very funny. The sub master part was really interesting too. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid, long boring story and so unrealistic. To be a good writer, one has to visualize appropriate reactions and dialogs in different situations. The woman's husband and son catch her in the act of f*cking a strange man and the son calmly and quietly records the encounter and they both tiptoe out the door to not disturb her fun. Give me a f*cking break...totally ridiculous and asinine. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like long stories but this one was too long. I get that you wanted the "surprise ending" abt wifey being at least bi and submissive to two women. But for what it is worth, Becky's lawyer being in contact with Frank and discussing ANYTHING abt Sheila would get the lawyer in serious trouble with the State Bar. Ambushing Frank w/Sheila's boss/lesbian lover and her divorce lawyer/lesbian lover would have pissed most men off. It's a sleazy move and your writing in my opinion should at least have Frank be angry at getting ambushed this way and (hopefully) walk out of the house. Any meeting of that sort is ALWAYS a very bad idea for the innocent spouse. But overall a good story.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
No. Just No!

The first couple pages showed a creative and interesting plot unfolding that captured my interest and caused me to slog through the dreary following pages. Somewhere in this mess, the finely woven plot turned to a bowl of spaghetti. The only characters that have a shred of decency are the twins and their comical interruptions of Mom's midday coitus at home(!?).

.

Further complications include the descent of Sheila into a mentally unstable blob with no morals.

.

This chapter 01 is an example of why it may be advisable to release subsequent chapters only when the commenters are howling for more, not when they are giving a thumbs down.

.

Many thanks to Gamblin for his efforts and contribution. Sorry, IMO this one is a stinker.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

I enjoyed it until you dropped the bomb of the wife being a psycho masochist lesbian nutcase. Rebecca the deux ex machina drop in domina is utterly lame. You dumped her into this tale with no foreshadowing whatsoever. This kind of poorly executed plot twist utterly explodes your carefully constructed plot logic into utter chaos and leaves the reader clueless. Thus your ending defies common sense and you as author fail to convince you he reader to properly suspend disbelief. The reader thus does not buy into your ending leaving you with a rather classic epic fail ending.

3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, the author warned us in the preface that some of the readers would not like where he would take us. After 5-1/2 good pages I find myself firmly in that camp. I was wondering how he could fit another long chapter two (or more) into the story. Now we know!

I feel sad for the twins. Even though they are technically adults, they are far too young to grasp these nuances in their mothers’ personality. Sheila will have lost any last vestiges of respect or authority in their lives for a long, long time.

I foresee the author trying to cram a Frank, Karen and sub Sheila ménage down our throats. Nope! I’m out.

For those that choose to stick it out, I wish them good (gambln) luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you kidding? He catches his wife cheating and instead of confronting her, he and the kids make a big joke out of it for a week? Then when he finalists down to talk, her duke lawyer and girlfriend boss show up to say how it's going to be? Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I, too, read the author's preface, and noticed his statement concerning those ".... not having the cojones to create a user profile".

Being one of the accursed 'Nonies' myself, curiosity drove me to check out his own bio profile page.

There I found that the ONLY pieces of information he had revealed about himself were that he was 'male' and 'straight' (two pieces of info more than a lot of authors provide).

Damn! It literally DID take cojones to fill out his own user profile!

So, I have to acknowledge the technical accuracy of the author's statement, at least as it applies to his own profile.

But, then all I DO know about him from his profile (assuming he was truthful), is that he calls himself a male, and is probably not a transsexual. Which, in today's crazy cisgender world, COULD actually require some degree of cojones (in the 'courage' sense).

So that's a bit hypocritical, isn't it? Not to mention, illogical, considering the absence of any actual 'identity' on the page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what a SHITTY, SHITTY, SHITTY ending.

not even worth my time to even think about reading the next part.

that about wraps up this story. not worth finishing. yes that is what its worth. so unrealistic, what a let down. its shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a fucking stupid piece of shit. I refer to both the husband and the story.

You introduce the lesbian pieces of filth into the story at virtually the last minute, and all he wants is only his pound of flesh from the other guy, but not the shitstains that started his wife's slide into whoredom?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This tale obviously (from the comments below) did not resonate with those whose criticisms are based in feces. On the other hand, earlier comments regarding illogical actions by the (several) protagonists have merit, as does the change in plotline from a BTB to an incipient melange of bisexual dom/sub interaction. While I actually look forward to seeing how the myriad dom/sub relationships play out (I'm rooting for the guy to have a field day fucking essentially any female that moves--except his daughter, of course--that would be way too much to accept in an already confusing storyline); that outcome would simplify things considerably, turning this into an overarching tale of a poor injured husband getting to fuck whoever he wants while the wife (being totally dominated) would be subject to his whims (after the kids all go off to college, of course).

What the hell--I found it entertaining if only in wondering where the hell the next plot twist would take us. Kudos for sketching out a tale which has an almost infinite number of ways to go. Next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

STUPID STORY. THE CUCK IS ALREADY ALL OVER THE SLUT KAREN WHEN HE HAS NOT EVEN CONFRONTED HIS SKANK WIFE AS YET!! TRAILER PARK TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a disappointing story!! This husband is already bonding over the slut Karen and making house with her and the kids!! Lots of unnecessary drivel. Just a waste of time read

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 2 years ago

Ending left me hanging. WTF? Where does anything go? So disgustingly empty and wasted for such a good story up the stopping point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I foresee Frank having threesomes with Karen and Sheila. Following their good role models; Darren and Rachel have an incestuous threesome with Sharon.

But..., ch 02 scores under 4.00 so it might not happen until ch 03.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The big reveal in the last 2 pages is totally inconsistent with the character of Frank (hubby) as he was portrayed in the first 90% of the story. The fact that maybe in a fantasy he thought of a MFF threesome is totally different than Sheila having a long term and frequent lesbian affair with her boss Becky. In fact, Sheila says that she had sex with Jason as part of her own mental fantasy that she had to act as a slut with Jason as a punishment inflicted on her by Becky. The "Frank" the author created would be incandescent at Becky because the affair that she carried on with Sheila broke up his family and marriage at least as much as Sheila fucking Jason and probably more.

Additionally, Becky's lesbian lover, who was part of the affair with Sheila, is now Sheila's divorce lawyer? No way, she would be a correspondent in the divorce for adultery right along with Becky and Jason. And even more than that conflict of interest, Alyssa is absolutely forbidden by the ethical rules from having any contact with Frank without going through his lawyer. This is a big deal; this conversation in which she tells Frank, "We can't let Sheila sue the company" because it would harm Becky's career is an absolute conflict of her duties to Sheila AND precisely the type of substantive conversation that would get her facing a very likely suspension from the Bar and possible disbarment.

I can guess this big reveal is a springboard to kinky additional chapters but I won't be reading them. Sheila should be burned hard AND the two overbearing dykes (Becky and Alyssa) should be burned to the ground. frank should let the kids know exactly what their mother did and Becky and Alyssa should both be looking for new careers by the time he is done with them. 1*.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

WOW what a plot. Made for an interesting read. Thanks for writing this story.

Gram1Gram1over 1 year ago

Wow! That sure went to Hades at the end. I couldn't even read on after arriving at the house. Just skimmed. Thanks for pages 1-6.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Well that took a turn at the end, somewhat of a let down to an otherwise good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly sad.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You had about 4, maybe 5 pages but you couldn't end it. The second half was pretty dumb. Extreme and convoluted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, yeah. The highly efficient divorce attorney meets with the person suing her client without his attorney present and from which she was explicitly omitted while she dictates the entirely legal measures that shall be taken and as her wife {a person cheating with her client) dictates that she shall not be sued! Talk about entitled bitches! And it's all because her client is a submissive... I guess that there's so much conflict of interest present that it all cancels each other out?

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Obviously the wife isn't the only submissive little bitch in the family😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesh the story was a great read especially with the how the kids got involve but the whole lesbian issue was well, ridiculous....

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

Nice story! Sometimes a little overdone (a lawyer like Alyssa would have been conflicted, if she had done that), but good reading nevertheless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure where the lesbian part is headed. Seems a bit fanciful and distracting from the main storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is unethical for an attorney like Alyssa to talk to a person she knows is represented by another attorney when that other person's attorney is not there. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started fair then went to a dumpster fire at the end. Not even going to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but you lost it at the end. Not only is there the ethics issue with the lawyer and the inconsistency of the characters to how they were portrayed earlier in the story, you have the blatant claim that she wasn't meeting up with Jason while he was "gone" despite Sharon causing and observing their frantic scrambles from the house. Sorry, but the story just fell apart at the end.

-

That said, I anticipate where you're going with this story. My guess is that Frank marries Karen and they bring in Sheila as their fuck toy. Meanwhile, Darren will marry Rachel only for them to bring in Sharon as a third since Rachel and Sharon have already been fucking more than Darren and Rachel. The only open question is, will they all huddle up for a 6-way orgy?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story is incredible! It did not take the route every cheating story takes. What an original, and novel take. I love it, and hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow that nosedived super fast at the end, my neck almost broke from the whiplash...Those lesbian lawyers are just as bad as the other dude, cheating is cheating and their excuse is paper thin. What idiot doesn't even actually check that the husband is fully onboard? Did they get their law degrees out of a. Cereal box? If You take away the last 2-3 pages the story is very good, such a shame.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter11 months ago

Started out fine then went to crap in a huge way. Her lawyer is her boss’s wife and her part time lover while she is their sub? Oh, no ethics conflict there at all! The whole idea of Sheila being a submissive and her husband knowing nothing of her proclivities is about as far fetched as the whole relationship with Karen. Too cute trying to wrap everything up in layers of kink.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Took off four stars for the last part, where our cuck sits pleasantly with the 2 demon whores, You know, the ones who feel no qualms dominating your wife right in front of you. Fuck what they say, MC needs to sue their asses, to start.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When Frank told Sheila that if she had come to him about her lesbian proclivities and how she wanted to explore them and he said he would have probably went along that it ended any respect I had for him whatsoever... All lesbians' #1 obsession in life is to steal another man's wife for her own... any man that wants to take that chance is a rock solid idiot and deserves losing his wife and all the pain involved if he allows that to happen... you sucked all the oxygen right out of the story with that admission... from a solid 4-star to a 2-star

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Frank the white knight has more anger towards Jason then his slut wife Sheila. I can see this story becoming simp tales of a white knight who wont sue the lesbian cunt who works with his degenerate wife.

Dumbguy69Dumbguy699 months ago

Too much b.s. also why would you sit and listen to these cunts tell you about their affair with your wife.

slowhand21slowhand219 months ago

Rebecca and Alyssa need to be brought to heel. Dictating how things will go.

2112literotica2112literotica8 months ago

I have to agree with a lot of the comments. It just turned weird with the turn of events at the end. Bizarre, really.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

"But do you want me to tie up the phone for a while?" - Hey, they have at least 3 lines, so what if one is tied up?

\

"The legal drinking age is of course twenty one, but nobody would really care out here." - It probably varies by state, but I believe that parents can serve their children alcohol.

\

"Like I said yesterday the timing sucks." - Actually, the timings pretty good; Karen's available, and he's soon to be available.

\

"Well, I might share my guy with another woman," - Heh, I think she'd like to share herself with another woman,not share her man!

\

"No, just kinky." - Reminds me of a joke: Kinky is when you do it with feathers, pervert is when you use the whole chicken.

\

"She is an avid reader on a site called literotica." - I don't care for self-referencing Literotica, but if you're going to, it should be capitalized/

\

"Her attorney would take a big percentage if he worked on a contingency" - I believe that a usual contingency is 1/3, which IS big, but if you get a large enough settlement 2/3 is still pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Seriously??? Hope the 2nd part’s better

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, bring in the Head Doctors. This cheating story has evolved into some serious mental issues. Well stated but not my cup of tea. A 4* for that reason.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The fact is that Rebecca deserves no respect. She pretty clearly did not care whether there was permission or not. If that’s such a taboo rule of hers, then she would have called Frank to confirm.

There are other parts, which makes me shutter to continue on in case Rebecca or Alyssa try to steal Karen too. The fact that Sheila is following another person’s orders as she’s pleading to save a relationship means that it’s over. You cannot be a wife to one and the slave to another.

kingdozerkingdozer19 days ago

he better take them 2 slimy bitches to court as well or he is a pussy he needs to hang them all

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Your hero is as big a pussy as his wife is a slut. The story is way too complicated! Why did he need to do all the other shit when he and his son witnessed her in action and had video?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Replaced Series Info