All Comments on 'Replaced Ch. 01'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 168 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We're a bit cherry-picked when it comes to laws, aren't we?

HE can file I guess 2 no 3 different lawsuits against the firm and another 2 against the Dom-bitch and another 1 against the walking dildo

And quite honestly his lawyer WILL suggest at least some of them (#money...)

As for the writing it self nicely done, I guess because of the LW Category your combination of Cheating, domination, lesbian and no infernal BTB or RAAC right at this moment the votes will eithemight be far below your actual writing skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What disgusting crap…

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Right there on the first page the reader will notice you are dealing with LW cliche that is not worth reading any further. All the typical garbage is brought in immediately - a wimp running out of house after seeing his wife fucked (who does that other than a LW cliche of a wimp), then a group of people (daughter, son, and the wimp) trying to hide what they saw in conversation with wife (who does that and for what purpose???), then the wimp taking "high road" as he does not want the daughter to see video (NOBODY would hide his wife infidelity in front of kids, in fact EVERYBODY would look to get his kids on his side and would reveal as much as possible ... but of course LW cliche "requires" "high road"). More cliche, wife starts begging right from the get go. Really? Only a male fool would think that wife that went shopping for another cock would all of a sudden repent and beg, beg, beg. Yup, that works in miserable fantasy world of rejected BTB writers and nowhere else.

This story starts as garbage and god forbid if there are more "chapters" of this garbage.

Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 2 years ago

Well, one of the master storytellers here is back. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 star

Already know how that is going to go. They will get divorce but keep her as a submissive fuck toy.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

the wife in this is really screwed up in the head

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everything from the moment Sheila answered the door for the conversation with Frank and Karen to the end I thought was too over the top to believe even in a fantasy world.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

It's a good story, with a unique twist.

The only thing that felt a bit off was the husband's amused reaction to the lesbians ordering his submissive wife around. I think most men are much less threatened by a lesbian affair than if their wife started fucking another guy... but there are limits.

-

Seeing his once-beloved wife being so submissive to another person and instantly following all their orders is effectively replacing his authority as the head of their household. It obviously doesn't matter now because they're getting a divorce, but instinctively he'd feel threatened, jealous, and resentful, especially with emotions being so raw after her cheating.

-

Other than that, it was a great first chapter. I just hope it doesn't get ruined by any form of reconciliation. She cheated on him repeatedly, with multiple people, and has been revealed as a deceitful, manipulative slut. There's no coming back from that level of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is some weird shit

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Interesting story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's not poorly written. But all the stuff about Dave and his divorce was unnecessary nonsense, and all the messing around by the kids was nonsense, and the whole relationship with Karen is...you guessed it...nonsense. Then at the end, the lesbian affair revelation that included being dominated pushed it over the top. I would not speak kindly you anyone who turned my wife into a submissive idiot. Those ladies were superficially apologetic and wildly insincere. So overall, not bad writing but not great story.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

What a strange way to end this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, dear. I'm not sure how I feel about this one. Pity I'll have to wait for the next chapter to make a decision either way. Keep working on your craft, you're doing a good job at writing.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Think all us long term LW readers know where this is going. Authors indulging in the supposedly universal male fantasy of participating in threesomes with a couple of lesbians, ah the stuff of legend.

Hubby is ok with the lesbian idea so long as it gets discussed beforehand, apparently that’s just a bit of fun. Pretty sure that would not have been the reaction if wifey discussed the idea of involving a guy in a threesome. Don’t you just love a double standard.

Can’t wait to see how the author gets them reconciled, perhaps ex-wifey gets involved with some heavy kink and ex-hubby feels obligated to ride to the rescue, the only way to keep her on track is for him to jump in and play the dominant hero. She becomes his and Karen’s sex slave and they all lived happily ever after.

It’s all been done before, it is well written as usual for this author, but ultimately…meh!

But it’s just a story after all, so wait for part two or move on, it really makes no difference.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

A bit long for it to have no conclusion.

I don't know why there will be a part 2. After 20 years she has truly burned any hope of reconciliation and I really hope you don't go there. Well written but after grabbing my attention with the opening few paragraphs it started to drag a bit so only 3 stars this time.

bkr12kbkr12kover 2 years ago

Interesting beginning. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another pile of nonsense.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Ridiculous. Frank was a weak piece-of-shit. Actually allowing Rebecca, the slut his wife had initially cheated with, to dominate, manipulate and control the discussion during the meeting at the family home, was pure madness.

When she started ordering Sheila around, Frank should have told her to shut her fucking mouth.

To even discuss the "settlement" without his own Lawyer present was also ridiculous.

Alyssa was incorrect in her assessment of the situation. In the presentation of the Divorce to the Judge, Frank's lawyer could easily maintain that by having TWO affairs at work, one with her immediate supervisor, Rebecca, but refusing to claim sexual harassment meant she would miss out on any potential payout from the company. Plus, his lawyer could claim she "slept" her way to a promotion within the company by having an affair.

A big no-no. So, sorry, you made it far too complex in an attempt to twist and turn the story. It didn't work, on this occasion.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Sorry, way too verbose. Read first and last page and that was enough to know I would not like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well…THAT got weird in the last page and a half!

.

Quite well written. Had me committed to get to the end.

.

In next chapter, my hope is that he will go after those other 2 bitches hard, and somehow find a way to destroy them. Sheila is already wrecked….a pathetic lump of useless bitch.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69over 2 years ago

Great story so far!!! I can see them getting back together not husband or wife, but a Dom couple. I hope to see a few more chapters!!!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Rebecca and Alyssa are in a stupid position to lose everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There were grains of a good story but I cant believe in Sheilas character, the kids and how 'worldly' and unemotional they were. Karen was a shark smelling blood in the water and the husband was quite pragmatic about everything. Knowing as Sheila did that her marriage was toast, she never would have given up her first affair nor would it be in her interest to share specifics of her second affair. Just another Scoobie Doo confession in order to inject some sex into the story. She would have gotten away with it to if it werent for those meddling kids

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Blah, blah, blah. Took forever to get anywhere in this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where's the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Comedy?

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

No other way to put it, Sheila is stupid. Based on the conversation her husband and Karen had they both would have been open to the lesbian and 3some fantasies she had. The only thing she might have been missing was the submissive role she seems to love. All she had to do was talk to her husband. Looks like she's going to lose it all because she could bring herself to tell Karen, Becky and Jason her sexual desires but, not her husband.

One thing that doesn't quite seem to fit. Sheila only objects to orders from Becky if they will result in her being humiliated and exposed for the submissive slut she is. Otherwise even things like being made to wear her daughter's clothes and clean the house are on the table for orders she has to obey. Why didn't Becky order her to admit to her husband what she'd been doing behind his back with Becky and Alyssa? If that had happened the affair with Jason would have been avoided and she might still have her marriage.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

<blockquote>

"Hey are you alright, buddy?" the bartender asked, breaking me out of my reverie. I nodded. "Let me guess. Problems at home. Maybe a cheating wife. Customers this time of day usually have that same problem." He looked pointedly around the bar at the other patrons, mostly solitary, sipping their drinks. I nodded again. "I'll tell you the same thing I tell all the others and believe me there are many of you in the same boat. Try to sit back and think about where you WANT to be rather than where you are. Don't worry about the cost in terms of money. Think about the cost in terms of your happiness and your self respect. You need to take care of your own well being before you can take care of anybody else."

</blockquote>

This is pure gold. Well done.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
Really weird

Really weird story. Sheila is behaving like a person trying to experience many sexual fetishes at once. It gets a little too much and too quickly to be plausible. Only good thing is for the husband is finally realizing Rebecca has too much control of his wife's actions. The path to the destruction of his marriage started at work with her affair with Becky. He has enough reasons to suit the company screwing Becky, Jason and his own wife as compensation for her cheating and the destruction of his marriage. Suddenly Sheila is very open with her actions, after cuckolding her husband for over a year with women and a man. What compensation the husband gets? A destroyed marriage. Sorry, it offends my sense of justice. If he suits the company, Sheila will retain her job and the one who will get screwed are Becky and Jason. Linda can support herself and Jason can find himself another job flipping burgers. Alyssa can find a job in her office for Becky.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

Gamblinluck

Your story was interesting at best, seven pages and you couldn't finish. My problem would be your lack of double checking what you wrote.

Page 5

I'll be at her job. Turns out she works at a clothing store in the mall. She has two kids, a boy and a girl in middle school. She might be at home since the kids should be on break.

I had an eight year old and a nine year old and I wanted to do whatever I could to keep the family intact.

He'd get to take his clothes and personal toiletries. If she demanded it, he'd have to give her his wrist watch. But she has two impressionable boys to consider so she can't be too vindictive.

Did Jason and Lisa have a boy and a girl (like Frank and Sheila) or did they have two boys?

You wrote that Sheila took $100.00 out of the checking on Mondays, did she pay for the motel room?

Jason had a friend who worked as day clerk for a motel. For thirty dollars we could have one of the un-occupied rooms for an hour or so. Then we'd leave and the maid would be sent in to clean. It was off the books. The clerk pocketed the money. We went once a week for two weeks in a row. But that got expensive.

It could have scored higher but with 50 stories under your belt, I expected just a little better.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Tough one for me - The plot lines are drifting into area that are outside my comfort zone and the scope of the LW category. Couple things that were annoying regarding the divorce posturing. Why would he not be able to stay in the house? Even with adult children, still in high school, they could drive that discussion in court. It annoys me that several writers in this genre blow off a lesbian affair as not cheating. I'm a guy, I get the kink, but the reality is women don't start affairs for "just sex". She was seeking intimacy with a woman (Rebecca) for the sexual curiosity, es, but also the emotional bonding with a woman to see if it was different than with a man. Clearly, their relationship changed into exactly that, a fully committed relationship outside marriage. That would hurt a husband as bad as with a man. One other point - Sheila mentioned that she had continued her "lesbian" activities, to a lesser degree, even when having the affair with a man. However, Rebecca said nothing happened once she knew the husband was unaware of her and Sheila's relationship. I get what you're trying to do and, in most cases, its your "sophisticated" ability of creating narrative that makes the plot lines overlap and sometimes conflict. Just be wary of it as you progress this story. I can't guarantee I'll continue to follow the series for reasons I mentioned up front, but for sure the next chapter. 5* effort regardless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kids have a better field of clarity than he does. Where does his desire to make things right between them and her come from? The kids clearly see that she's betrayed them as well since she destroyed all memories of a happy childhood with her selfishness. That being said, when you finish this take, the divorce is final, husband has a hot new wife in Karen and Sheila's sucking his cum out of his new wife's pussy. Not that the story is transparent or anything.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

She needs psychiatric help not predatory Lesbian abuse. Becky and Alyssa are borderline criminals. Maybe outright criminals. The kids will never have a normal relationship with their mother while she is being treated like a slave. Frank needs to get adult protective services involved and bring charges and a law suit against the scumbag ladies.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

those guys sure talk trashy for family men and in front of their sons. work on character dialog dont write what u would say write what ur character would say

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

omg every guy in this story has had or have a cheating wife lol now i know why its so long. ur tell the story of an entire community of cheating wives. not just the MC's

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 2 years ago

I have to admit - Rebeca needs to burn that is the only thing I've got her. Hubby needs to run from the crazy bitches(Karen included). But I figure that is now how it will go. Jason is already going to burn from his wife, Hubby will get together with all the crazy bitches and this becomes a dom harem story. Still I am liking it so far, see if you can salvage a good story out of this.

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

What an interesting twist. Especially thought the "her lawyer" part was a god twist.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

eh no love here. i mean damn the MC was married to kerren before he even had divorce papers. extremely predictable. not sure why theres more chapters. unless kerren cheats on him too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She should have sued her company AND Rebecca. It's beyond obvious that Rebecca recognized her submissiveness and took full advantage of that.

Rebecca and Jason are the "snakes in the grass".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seven Literotica pages (130-140 in Word) and it's not done?

.

Fuck that shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I sort of feel sorry for Sheila. She seems to have a borderline mental disorder.

Fredred55Fredred55over 2 years ago

Strange but interesting twist to a long tail.

Well written and very original storyline.

The humorous story from his brother’s friend was a good add.

5* for now and looking for the next chapter.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Damn, a fucked up world we live in, huh? 5 stars!

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

Interesting and a fun read. Thank you! I especially liked the kids plotting against Sheila. That made me laugh.

Sheila clearly has serious psychological problems, especially with Rebecca and Alyssa. She needs professional help to get sorted out so she can function again. And NOT suing the company? Seriously, she REALLY needs to sue the company - Rebecca needs to pay for her part. Sheila could get help and afford to live for quite a while on the payout of that lawsuit.

And I don't get the "ok to have sex with women" but "not ok to have sex with me" stances. Cheating is cheating.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Way too much fluff. The initial reaction to being surprised by his wife screwing in their bed was weird. To walk away for four days and discuss this with everyone but his wife was also crazy. The ending was terrible, it was just a big disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So let me get this straight……

#

Sheila wanted to explore her lesbian side. She found a willing woman in her boss, Becky….but Becky said ONLY if she told hubby about it. Sheila then lied to Becky, and Becky proceeded to “play”…and soon thereafter brought Alyssa aboard.

#

So after a while, it comes out that Sheila did NOT inform hubby, much less “get permission”…and….being such an “ethical” slut, stopped “playing” with Sheila.

#

Whereupon Sheila was going thru withdrawal for her “kink” fixes, and decided to accept the advances of Jason…but only if he simply pounded her doggy style with no other sexual activity. And it was her Jason “playtime” that e posed her infidelities.

#

Sigh…..Sheila is one messed up woman. Hubby needs to dump her ass as quickly, completely, and painfully as possible. He also needs to go after Becky and Alyssa. Forget Josh…that dumbshit was literally used by Sheila.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much too long, for a story that is average at best.

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69over 2 years ago

And just like that Rebecca hijacks the narrative and the husband instantly is passive and just goes along. If the husband stayed true to character he would be 10 times as pissed at Rebecca as he would have been Jason. We will see how this plays out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It looks like Frank has an awful lot of bridg..I mean...bitches to burn! Rebecca and Alyssa are terribly in need of a bonfire. The only sad thing about those two is they don't have a set of balls between them for Frank to cut and to them! They are over their eyeballs deep in a conflict of interest relationship with Sheila. Hopefully he has documented it all by recording on his phone. Jason has become almost a secondary issue in light of the latest developments. This is also turning into a domination, fetish type story as opposed to purely a LW one. DO NOT LET FRANK BACK DOWN AND PANSY OUT! Frank deserves FIVE pounds of flesh from each of Sheila, Jason, Rebecca and Alyssa's backsides!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"What are you going to tell the kids?"

How about the fucking truth! They're both 18 and are legally adults. I think they can handle hearing the whole dirty truth. This is Sheila trying to save her image. Well, fuck that, you cheated and had affairs first with a couple of lesbians and then Jason and you're into kinky domination and submissive shit and care more about it that your fucking family. So, own it cunt!

"I'm not worried about the lesbian activity, Sharon will understand that."

Oh, why's that because you think all women are secret closet lesbians or bi-sexual and its just a matter of time and opportunity before they're carpet munchers?

"Will you help me get right with the kids?"

Why the fuck is it Franks job to help Shelia right her relationship with her children? Sheila's the one that cheated and its just not Frank whose been damaged but her kids as well. Be a fucking adult and take some responsibility and own your shit. Sure the kids might still love you deep down but right now they don't like your slutty cheating ass and you deserve what every punishment they decide to give you and it cutting you out of their lives for the time being or forever so be it because you don't get to decide how they act or respond to your betrayal.

"We cannot agree with Sheila suing the company for sexual harassment."

Well of course the lesbian bitches would be against this because since Rebecca is her direct supervisor and if her affair with Shelia was revealed through a law suit the company would most likely fire Rebeca's ass. This is self preservation

" Married to Becky I would probably be called to testify. I would have to say Sheila ASKED to have the affair."

As far as a law suit against the company it doesn't matter if it was consensual or not. More than likely the company has fraternization guidelines about supervisors having relations with people under their direct command and it would most likely still fall under sexual harassment. Rebeca is the one who would loss her job not Shelia since it looks bad to retaliate or punish the victim.

"I can represent her in the divorce"

Since both Alyssa and Rebeca were affair partners with Sheila this is a conflict of interest if she does. Frank should have his lawyer file a complaint with the bar association.

Oh, yeah Frank needs to look out for his own interests. Right now Karen's leading around by his dick and he's just acquiescing to everything she suggests. I see then bit at the beginning where Karen confesses to being submissive and could have seen herself dominated by Sheila and Frank was nothing but a "red herring" . Sure hope this doesn't morph into a femdom story but the signs are there for that direction. Quit thinking with your dick Frank. You're not even out of your marriage yet and you're already considering jumping into a another one with Karen. End you current relationship and then take things slow instead of rushing things. Let you big head do the thinking.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years agoAuthor

I deliberately crossed over many traditional 'category' lines, adding elements of incest, Bdsm and whatever else.

My thought was what would some guy do in that situation. I will admit he would not jump into bed with the other woman who was part of his family for years. Despite how he felt. In reality he would had probably got drunk, crying into his beer at least at the beginning.

How do I know that? i lived it. I started a story telling the emotions but scrapped it because it was too close to home.

In my story Frank has kids who are of age and more aware than he knew. They help him along. I am trying to make the next chapter readable. The plot will totally piss off many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good plot well written with good dialogue. The plot twist with Sheila as a submissive lesbian was a good surprise.

In the author’s preview it was stated that this is in chapters so guessing chapter 2 will have husband and Becky as co-doms over a harem of polyamory with Alyssa Karen and Sheila as subs. Maybe Jason is divorced and his wife joins a few times for stress relief. Nice fantasy.

In real life thinking the emotional damage to Shiela’s kids Jason’s kids and husband will not be pushed aside by a hot threesome or sixsome or orgy with the neighbors.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Got weird. Couldn’t finish it. Dump the whole coven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had to quit after 3 pages. Story just wallowed in minutiae.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

What Alyssa is doing is close to grounds for disbarment, especially in Louisiana. Also, I want to know in what Parish in southern Louisiana you could find twelve jurors to convict any man for stomping the s**t out of his wife's paramour. Maybe eight or nine, perhaps ten or even eleven, but not twelve! I know, it's fiction, cha'.

.

It ended a bit abruptly, but easily a 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story is not like a long road trip, being overly wordy to make it long does not make a story. 7 pages and it basically went no where, first and last time I read anything by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it sort of went of the rails at the end.

He could surely sue the company as a boos had a sexual thing with her, lesbian or not.

I dont buy the wife suddenly being submissive, thats not like a light switch. The sins would have been there in a marriage that long.

The way its written sounds like those 3 women are blowing smoke up hid butt.

And his possible new girl likes girls also?

Paranoid but maybe she was in on it from the beginning and they all are running a game on him?

Makes more sense then this parts ending.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 2 years ago

He gonna be soft

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago

Lots of good comments here for the best story posted today of many. I like good character development and Gamblin gives a lot here, at least for the husband, not so much for the wife until she confesses, and all we know so far, is that what she says is out of character for her. There in lies the twist (which I also like). Her twisted tale is so twisted it borders on incredible. I give this chapter a 4*. So it remains to be seen if Gamblin can pull a 5* out of these twists without just burning all these crazy bitches like Saddletramp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very long for the 1st chapter of a crap story.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Long and did nothing for me. Still better than most of the shit from the past couple days I guess, so theres that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, the mc is an empty shell with a female living inside it...Sheila, Karen, Tituba all the same. Still wondering what HE would do. Was it Karen that caused him to reject Sheila? Would he have done so If Karen wasn't available to take her place? Who cares: he's just a cipher anyways.

LWlurker

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Totally fucked up story. SO sick. Completely unbelievable. No likeable characters, not even the kids.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

I realize that this is chapter 1, but IF the story stopped here, it would be a 2* because of this last page. It was SO over the top, hell, the attorney should be disbarred for meeting him without his attorney present. I left my rating blank for the moment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is a saying in the business world: "The person who knows how will always have a job, working for the person who knows Why." Yet this husband?: "The why simply does not matter." And then the husband goes into pages of explanation of How he caught and maneuvered and planned to burn his wife. But the only part of the story that is dramatic and compelling is when the story, finally, begins to explain Why the wife became a whore. And in the end it was simply because she found it interesting, then exciting, then pretty much a matter of mental dysfunction: the wife cannot control her desire for sexual self denigration and humiliation. Her marriage vows do not constrain her perversion, her inevitable destruction of her marriage and her family does not constrain her. The whore has become addicted to the cheating denigrating sex. Does this sound like lust and eroticism, or psychological dysfunction?

Of course it is tragic and pitiful, but the husband and children are much better off with this crippled mentally incompetent woman out of their life. And God Help any grandchildren who might come under her influence. So the succeeding chapters will be interesting, or completely irrelevant. Like most of the details and explanations detailed in this chapter, way more than warranted or was interesting. Who cares how they met, what they had for dinner, or how the kids pulled their chain to interrupt the fucking. That part was tedious, and sometime obnoxious. The marriage was betrayed, the family abandoned by a brainless former wife and mother, what's left to deal with? Guess we'll find out.

Thanks for the effort.

management91399management91399over 2 years ago

A lot of these, "caught her in bed....getting set to divorce" stories have the main male character playing always with a plan B. There is always some hottie, neighbor, lawyer, a woman at the bar that instantly shows up and offers sex as a salve to his poor bruised ego and masculinity. I think a lot of authors are afraid to put their heroes in that true danger zone. He is alone and will be alone for quite some time. He instantly got a fuck buddy (He hasn't redeemed that coupon yet) the first week out.

Please.

And now the wife will do anything her mistress says, she wants to be punished and dominated by anyone except her husband. He doesn't get listened to. But this bitch who never did due diligence, had no problem fucking a co worker never checked with the husband, something she could have done with a phone call. So the whole drama of the lesbian mistress Sheila must obey hangs on that stupid little thread. AND her wife is Sheila's lawyer and they show at this meeting and Mr. Stupid doesn't instantly get up and leave as his lawyer is not there. Yeah. That makes sense. How about being caught screwing by your underage son?

So the question is does Shiela have a quirky fun sexual kink that Frank can now exploit, bringing in his neighbor (Whose daughter is banging his son in the same house) and get some fine girl on girl action on his Friday nights and also turn his formerly equal partner into a slave who needs him to boss around to get off. Or wait, Sheila only get's off on that when Rebecca orders her around. Not the husband.

In some ways this is a great story and in other ways it's a fucking disaster, I hope you have a great second act coming because this last meeting was a mess and Frank is about to get fucked over without being kissed.

sdc97230sdc97230over 2 years ago
This mess really is all Rebecca's fault

When Sheila told her that her husband was onboard with her having sex outside of their marriage, the obvious thing to do was insist on meeting him to hear him say so himself. By not doing that minimal due diligence, she set the whole train of events into motion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too long and a strange ending

Cavey001Cavey001over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the SE Louisiana references. Especially the "recent hurricanes".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Company pays him big bucks and they all lose there jobs simple and you take lawsuits on the other three independent

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

so these bitches come in to his house and start ordering his wife around and he does nothing? wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read the story and then the comments this morning. I went back to re-read the last page. To me it sounded reasonable. Rebecca wanted to do what she saw was best for the company. Yes she would benefit f the suit was dropped. But Shiela was pragmatic. Lawyers take a large share of the settlements. Working on a contingency they will take at least 30%. Sometimes more. Rebecca already made it clear she had talked with the higher ups in the company. Her job was not in danger. Few states allow for alienation of affection. Frank had no suit. Only Sheila

As far as talking with Frank, Alyssa could if she wants. There is nothing to prevent that. Frank's lawyer told him to go through him so it was Frank's decision to talk or walk away. I could see he wanted answers to the "why" as stated a few times so he sat and listened. Smart man.

I talked to my wife's lawyer when I got divorced. And it was in Louisiana. I remember one line that spouses push each other's buttons. And a wife knows exactly what those buttons are.

I like a story that tells a story. The others around him telling what happened to them was a nice touch. It helped him make decisions. Puppet as a couple comments said? No. He was learning from their experience.

You cannot "stomp a mud hole" in a person's face without some major legal problems. Even self defense can not go too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read this with interest, long take that didn’t finish. I take it from the ‘a lot of people won’t like where I’m taking this’ comment it’s going to turn into Franks life getting even worse - Karen, who’s been after him like a shark, confessed to having fantasies about submitting to Shiela is a prime candidate for the lesbian couple and their play with Shoela. The wife’s comment about Sharon understanding the lesbian thing sounds like it will lead to revelations about her and Rachel.

Plus Karen and her taking control of everything Frank does

Everyone seems to talk and discuss everything except to Frank and that’s a major disrespect thing in itself. I’ll read the next but not without trepidation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The authors comment that the subsequent chapters will "piss off many" will o lyrics hold true if he continues to paint Frank as a pathetic, weak willed lover who accepts being relegated to secondary status in his own home. Please don't do this. I am sorry you(Gamblnluck) were a complete wimp and pussy in your own life, but this could be a way for you to excise that disgusting portion of your personality. Express the actual behavior of a man through Frank's actions. The way, if you were a real guy, you should have responded to whatever level of betrayal your partner heaped on you. I hope that you will take the opportunity to work out what your response should have been instead of simply mentally and emotionally repeating it.

green117green117over 2 years ago
Humm....

Well, the hard part for me was/is that the Sheila character is off her nut. We have personality dissociation, refusal of responsibility coupled with excess guilt over responsibility... I hate to say it but at some point ya kinda gotta cut and run, or at least set up boundaries so that the interaction stays in regions you can stand.

What the author does with this is probably going to be interesting but my level of buy in is compromised at this point.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I get it's fiction, but you put it in a world exactly like ours. So I expect something approaching reality. Then you give us that last scene. What corporate exec, who is in dominant-submissive sexual relationship with a subordinate, would ever attend a meeting between her lover and her lover's husband regarding the impending divorce stemming from the wife's sexual infidelity? The legal repercussions are enormous. A lawyer might represent her submissive bisexual lover in a divorce matter. But would she admit it to the husband, with a witness present? "Yeah, me and my wife, who is your wife's boss, have sexually enslaved your wife." The possible legal repercussions outweigh any potential benefits. Let's not get into the ridiculously passive way the husband reacts to the wife's ambush meeting. You set him up as a proactive, strong-willed man. Then you have him sit there as Rebecca orders Sheila around. Frank, as you wrote him, would at least have told Sheila to sit back down and explain things.

I will at least begin the next chapter. If you don't have Frank immediately contact his lawyer and seek legal advice, with the lawyer giving him actual, real world advice about how to proceed, given the new revelations, then I'll stop and move on to the next story.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Intersting, at least this chapter. But clear this is going to group shenanigans, all sorts of this one with that two, etc. That may lose my interest going forward but we will see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Alyssa just did enough to get disqualified as Sharon’s attorney and be disciplined by the bar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The whole discussion seem to be an ambush set up by sheila lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started out believable then off the rails. Alisha would be disbarred at the least and Rebecca would be fired. The rest of the shit would just be what it is. Not something I will continue to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What kind of fool and her co-hort would admit to seducing someone.s wife. Male or female it still management controlling a subordinate. And to say this in front of a witness. Plus the bosses lover backs up the events. Both members of management. And the wife acting as a zombie submissive. Who is kidding who? Sue the whole lot and damn their futures.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Seems this guy is attracting gay/bi submissive women and is ok with that. I predict he ends up taking his ex in as a plaything for he and his new wife. That story line has been done several times, but hey, there are very few new ideas in LW these days. I doubt there would be many fans of this story if all the genders were flipped. Submissive bi males don’t fair well in LW. Not a big fan of any form of humiliation stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finish the story

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Yeah, it is your universe, however you base your story in the real world we live in so you get judged on that. Lawyers who act like your lawyer get disbarred pronto, lose their livelihood stuff. This sort of shit is crushed by the bar the world over. Ethics are ethics and lawyers cannot operate without them. If this is deliberate your story will fail. If it’s a mistake fix it next chapter.

If this simple reality isn’t reflected in the next chapter l’m not bothering any more with this story. I think you’ll find a lot of others won’t either. Credibility issues dealing with professionals always get noticed.

Score withheld until the next chapter

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsover 2 years ago

Sad story, I Loved it. Well thought out about the kids interfering w/ things. Got a kick out that part. Smart kids. Also sadly; This may be more common that people know. Not so much the double style affair with co-workers at the same time, but one or the other.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Please add more, PLEASE !!!!

BlinkOneSomethingBlinkOneSomethingover 2 years ago

You can tell how good a loving wives story is by the number of people it pissed off; (I hated it but I read all 7 pages and I'm gonna give you my opinion, even tho I have zero creativity myself).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If my wife acted like that I would baker act her

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

What a delicious story!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

So that was a part 1,

I’ll hold off on voting until l reach the end of this tale. I do not care what the excuses are she was cheating with Becky and Alyssa. Becky was tangling with another employee. I would still sue Becky and the company, revenge is revenge. I would prevent Alyssa, Beckys wife and Sheilas other sex partner, from having any say, or have the ability to act for Sheila or Becky. Quite simply she cannot do it in any court in the USA.

He owes those three women NOTHING!!!!!!

So sue, cause havoc and divorce Sheila, naming Becky, Alyssa and Jason and their company as co respondents, get what you can and cause pain. They are responsible for their actions, especially the lawyer, she has the effrontery to show and start giving orders. I’d give that bitch what for.

Don’t get mad, get even, and get compensation from all the bitches and their company.

No excuses, no mercy!!!!!

Scores a tentative 5/5 depending on whether you make the husband a cuckold or not.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

thank you for pissing off old guys & incels

dapidapiover 2 years ago

Ok, the story needs some work. It needs an editor to help fix the many small mistakes in continuity and needs to show the husband in a more real light. So far it's a nice story, predictable, complacent and guaranteed to piss off all the hardcore Literotica Loving Wives, Burn the Bitch readers.

There are things that the husband, creative guy that he is, could have done. The kids are nasty and slightly vindictive but, they could have been nastier. My two daughters are still making my ex's emotional and financial life shitty and that's 20yrs after she was caught cheating on me.

He got blindsided by the Lesbian Dom and her lawyer wife. He should have beat feet as soon as the shyster showed her face. LD and her shyster ex don't want to lose their privileged lifestyle. I'm sure if he sits down with his lawyer they can come up with a profitable solution. I'm sure given some time and a bit of out of the box thinking our erstwhile protagonist can come up with a way to ensure that his soon to be ex and her lesbian lovers are appropriately humiliated sexually and financially. And then, there's the cheating co-worker. The Cajun good old boy network may have any number of permanent solutions for dickhead. Any bets on dickhead becoming gator food or a meal for an invasive Burmese Python-those suckers regularly eat gators and crocs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm the boss is an asshole and should be sued and fired.

She destroyed his marriage. Really, cheating is ok i the wife says she spoke to the husband, sure she believed it.

No, destroy them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way over the top

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I cannot believe that any self respecting man, upon seeing his wife having sex with another man, especially in his own home, wouldn’t immediately confront her. Irrespective of the size/ age etc of the other man. It would be second nature to do so.

Instead he skulks out of the house like some weak willed wimp.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A very good entertaining story. However, I cannot understand that someone believes that a lover who is involved in the destruction of marriage could represent the wife as a lawyer. She would have no chance. Her license would be withdrawn immediately. Why should the betrayed husband think of the cheater's children? That would primarily be the task of the cheater to think of his family. And why shouldn't the betrayed husband sue the company and Rebecca? Is it now the task of the injured party to ensure that the injuring party does not have to fear any reprisals? This legal opinion is incomprehensible to me!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Replaced Series Info