Replacement Maya Ch. 03

Story Info
The new Maya is made into the old Maya.
2.1k words
4.57
15.6k
18

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,083 Followers

Reading my wife's text, I wondered what she meant:

'Wait to you see the OLD Maya :)'.

For the past several months I've been having an affair with my secretary, the 'New' Maya. Or at least that is how Maya saw it. In reality, the relationship was entirely my wife's idea.

Originally college sweethearts, Julie and I agreed to take some time off after school. It was then that I met and fell in love with the original, or 'OLD' Maya and it was after she dumped me that Julie and I rebuilt our relationship. Even though we weren't dating at the time, I had always felt a bit of remorse for spurning Julie's love for the one who, in the end, spurned mine.

However, it seemed my regret was misplaced as my wife confessed that she had a cuckquean fetish with my old lover, a fetish my secretary had awoken. Looking very similar, and sharing a first name, Julie suggested I start a sexual relationship with the 'new Maya' as a proxy for my old lover. She even planned a birthday seduction, and Maya and I have been seeing each since. While Maya was unaware that my wife even knew of our relationship, Julie was very much involved, scheduling our 'dates' and administering our affair better than most of the IT projects I managed.

Part of that involvement had me quitting the gym my wife and I belonged to and joining a trendy gym with Maya. Julie signed her up for aerobics and yoga and had me assisting with weight training. Convincing Maya to use an exercise app, Julie was able to track Maya's progress in achieving my former lover's body shape. With the app and the help of discrete body height comparisons, Julie created an accurate picture of Maya's physical attributes. She even went so far as to purchase an adjustable dressmaker's dummy, which she set to Maya's height and size, so she could have a physical representation.

Once Maya physically matched my former lover, Julie encouraged her to dress in the style of the old Maya. Julie spent many hours reviewing her purchases and offering advice on what I would like to see, yet making it appear off the cuff. This led to Maya complimenting me on my knowledge of the female body as well as clothing styles. Knowledge I correctly attributed to my wife.

However, my wife's reference to the 'Old' Maya made me nervous and was on the lookout for my secretary's arrival and what I saw made me gasp. The old Maya walked through the door. It was only after I had gathered my wits that I noticed the Maya before me was younger than what my old lover would be, and walked with the excitement of my secretary and not the confidence of the old Maya. It seemed my wife had convinced my secretary to get the 'old Maya's hairstyle.

With her bright smile, Maya walked up to my office. "What do you think?" chirped my secretary as she fluffed her now shortened hair.

Gone was my secretaries' charistic long hair. Replaced with the short, wavy hairstyle that was the hallmark of my old lover. Not wanting to cause a scene, I ushered her into my office.

"Do you like it," inquired Maya. "I told the stylist to copy the style in the photo you sent. I have to admit, it hasn't been this short since I was two and I feel like a whole new person."

Still stunned, I circled Maya, my hand caressing her exposed neck. With her weight reduction and clothing change, she looked exactly how I remembered my old lover. To say I liked it would have been a great understatement.

"I think it looks absolutely amazing," I said, finding the ability to speak. Moving my hands down the contours of Maya's body and over the curve of her hips, I cupped her ass pulling her against me.

"If I knew you'd like it so much, I would have cut it my first day on the job," teased Maya as she gave me a soft kiss. "My mother was shocked when she saw it, and my father didn't even recognize me."

"I'm sure they'll get used to it," I responded as I sat on my office's sofa. Needing a completely new wardrobe after her weight loss, Julie made sure Maya looked pleasing to me. Today was no exception, wearing a fitted blouse and a tight high-waisted pencil skirt that ended mid-thigh. Pulling her onto my lap, exposing the lace tops of her stockings and after wiggling her ass into my crotch she crossed her legs causing her skirt to ride up even farther revealing a band of flesh.

"You liking it is all that matters," smiled Maya before giving me another kiss.

"I like it very much," I replied, as I caressed the soft skin exposed between the hem of her skirt and the top of her stocking. Sensing my intent, Maya uncrossed her legs giving me access to the cavity between her thighs. "In fact, I think we should skip the gym tonight and have a more private workout.

"Mmmm, yes please," smiled Maya as my finger traced her hairless slit. Julie had requested and paid for Maya to have laser hair removal, ensuring her body would remain hair free.

"However, there is a little problem you've created that needs to be handled before we can start work," I stated.

"I would be happy to take care of your little problem Mr. McHones," purred Maya as she pushed into my erection before sliding off my lap and onto her knees. We started this risky adventure soon after we started our sexual relationship. In fact, I watched my wife, acting as me, flirt with Maya over the app, with my wife ending the string by asking Maya to come into my office and get under my desk to take care of the 'little problem' she created. A request Maya happily compiled with.

As Maya undid my pants, I ran my fingers through her shortened hair, enraptured at how much she now looked like my old lover. Keeping eye contact, Maya licked around the tip of my cock before driving it into her mouth. I gave a deep satisfying growl as her tongue curled around my shaft and Maya gave a sensual moan as if she was eating a chocolate cake.

Maya's technique had improved immensely since the start of our relationship. One learns the art of love making by doing and as Maya saw me as the experience lead she was open to my guidance. The original Maya had taught me a lot in on how to pleasure a female partner and what a woman can do to please a man. As I passed on this knowledge, Maya went from a simple up and down motion to a more advanced process. Alternating suction and use of her tongue and teeth to tease and increase my pleasure to maximum arousal.

Sensing I was about to cum, Maya took a deep breath and pushed into my crotch, deep throating my cock and driving it beyond her gag reflex, an accomplishment she was very proud to master. Clamping her lips around the base of my cock, Maya massaged my shaft with her tongue while trying to milk my sperm.

Unable to resist her technique, I exploded down her throat as Maya consumed my cum like a sorority girl would a beer bong. Pulling back, Maya made sure to suck any saliva and remaining sperm off of my shaft.

"Did that solve your problem, Mr. McHones," purred Maya as she knelt before me.

"Yes," I breathed. "You are becoming a very good problem solver."

"Thank you, Mr. McHones," replied Maya with a slight tease. "I want to serve you to the best of my abilities."

-----

I met my husband at the door in only my underwear and dress shirt. "So how did she look," I inquired, trying to hide my excitement.

"She looked exactly as I remembered the old Maya," stated Michael excitedly. "When I saw your text, I wondered what you meant. And when Maya entered the office, I thought she was the real Maya. It took me a few moments to realize it was my secretary. They looked so much alike it was frightening."

"I was shooting for arousing," I purred, wrapping my arms around my husband.

"It was arousing," laughed Michael. "Didn't you see the video of her going down on me?"

"I did," I smiled, "several times." Leaving out that I masturbated while watching it.

"Well, after work we skipped the gym and went to a hotel," teased Michael before giving me a kiss. "Do you want to hear about it?"

"Definitely," I replied, kissing him back. "However, we should start referring to your secretary simply as Maya. I think she earned the right to be the one and only."

"Agreed," responded Michael as I led him to the bedroom.

"So tell me about it," I hissed as I crawled over Michael's naked body. "From the look on your face, she performed very well."

"Maya's oral skills are awesome," started my husband. "She took all my suggestions to heart and now sucks like a pro."

"So there is nothing more to teach her," I inquired as I stroked his penis.

"Not really," breathed Michael as he focused on restoring his erection. After his tryst with Maya, he was well spent and required some effort to rise to the challenge.

"And how about at the hotel," I continued.

"The hotel was amazing," recalled my husband. "I wish you could have seen it."

"Mmmm, paint me a picture," I stated as I positioned myself above his now hardened penis, causing my fluids to drizzle on his shaft like some perverted confectionery creation. I let out a deep, satisfying moan as I impaled myself on his shaft. My husband waited patiently for me to regain my composure before he started his description.

My actions with my husband were almost as planned as his with Maya. For the past several months, I've questioned Michael about his encounters, pulling out every detail. What she did well and what she needed to improve, and just as I shepherded her exercise and diet routine, I tracked her sexual performance. Instructing my husband on how to make his mistress a better lover. Michael would then mentor Maya on how to improve her technique. Through this open sharing, Maya was able to become the perfect partner for my husband. As he said, there were few areas left for her to improve.

I even changed our loving making process. When Michael stated Maya had become better than me at oral sex, I stopped going down on him and had Maya blow him in his office to celebrate the milestone. While he still used his incredible oral skills on me, Michael only received oral sex from his more effective lover.

As Maya's physical appearance improved, I started to conceal mine, wanting my husband to associate his courtesan with sex. My current appearance was carefully chosen for just that purpose. Still in my dress shirt, my legs were exposed, but my body was effectively covered, removing most of the visual impact of my sex appeal. I also insisted on taking the lead when we made love. Michael was an aggressive lover and we both preferred it when he was in charge. By having him lay there passive, all of his skills went unused, and it was my responsibility to build his arousal from his depleted state.

Sex between us was now exclusively after his encounters with Maya. With her being first, she satisfied his sexual hunger and drained his endurance. By the time he came home, his needs were sedated, and I had to work to get him aroused for sex with an inferior partner. Lastly, I made sure we talked about Maya. Having my husband relive the encounter made our lovemaking more about his memory of Maya than my efforts.

As Michael filled me in on the details, I rode his cock. Given my aroused state my body was primed and it wasn't long before a powerful orgasm surged through me. I let out a scream as my body spasmed with pleasure while, given my husband's current spent condition, Michael politely paused telling his story.

Recovering from my orgasm we were both spent and I resumed my up and down motion as I worked at giving my husband a mild orgasm. Deep down, my arousal drew as I knew it would be nothing like the orgasms he had with Maya.

maxout09
maxout09
1,083 Followers