Replacement Maya Ch. 06

Story Info
Julie takes her cuckquean fetish to Hawaii.
10k words
4.32
16.7k
24

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,076 Followers

"I love Maui" proclaimed Amber as we entered our hotel room.

"I'm more interested in you," replied my husband as he pulled Amber in for a kiss. A kiss that aroused me just as much as it did to the two of them.

Ever since I pushed my husband to start an affair with his secretary, Maya, our lives have become progressively kinkier. Looking exactly like Michael's old girlfriend, who he chose over me, I became obsessed with watching them together and groomed her to be our replacement Maya to be my husband's perfect lover and cuckcake. The only issue is Maya doesn't know I'm aware of their affair. That's why I brought Amber into the picture.

A bi MILF with an adventurous streak, she was attracted to both Micheal and me. She was also fascinated with the idea of being a cuckcake. So in addition to my husband's relationship with Maya, Amber added additional layers: A cuckcake with Michael; a unicorn to both Michael and myself, effectively a threesome; and a lesbian relationship with me.

"What do you say we break in the room before dinner," suggested Amber.

"I would never say no to sex with you," answered Micheal.

Amber responded with her trademark smile as she started to unbutton my husband's shirt. This was followed by my husband removing her shirt and exposing her lace bra. Even though Micheal was my husband and I was in the room I was effectively ignored. My natural feelings of jealousy and possessiveness were quickly filtered by my cuckquean fetish, morphing into envy, and arousal.

As they kissed Micheal reached behind Amber and with expertise rarely seen in a man quickly unclasped her bra. When they finally pulled apart they were both naked from the waist up. As my husband focused on Amber's breasts she flashed me an excited smile. Still fully clothed and standing to the side I was more voyeur than a participant and could only smile awkwardly back.

I watched my husband's hands caress her ass and unzipped her skirt, letting it pool around her feet, exposing her firm cheeks separated by her thong panties. The very panties I would be wearing tomorrow. Amber did a little wiggle as Micheal pushed the garment over her hips. With her hands on my husband's shoulders, she stepped out of the garments, flicking the clothing in my direction. Reaching down I picked up the panties as if they were some memento tossed to an obsessed fan.

Naked, Amber sat on the edge of the bed. With a glance in my direction, she opened her legs and Micheal knelt between her thighs and kissed her skin. A soft moan escaped her lips, a moan that turned into a gasp as he made contact with her labia.

Amber kept eye contact with me as she was pleasured by my husband. Michael was an expert at oral sex and knew how to keep Amber on edge. She closed her eyes, retreating into her own world switching from moaning in pleasure to groaning in frustration as my husband built up her arousal and then backed off.

Michael finally pulled away and stood before his lover. Undoing his shorts he pulled them off exposing his hardened shaft. Not wanting to be left out, I removed my clothes as Michael positioned his cock between Amber's wet lips.

Sitting next to Amber, I watched his dick slide inch by inch into her channel until it was fully inside. I held her hand and caressed her body providing emotional comfort as my husband pounded away.

Reaching up Amber grasped the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. Her lips molded to mine as our naked breasts pressed together. When she moaned into my mouth it felt like she was passing her passion to me as her orgasm washed over her. It was an erotic sight watching her twitch from the pleasure as her brain flooded with endorphins.

"That was wonderful," sighed Amber as her breathing returned to normal.

"You deserve nothing less," responded my husband as he pulled out. His dick returning to its flaccid state.

"And you give nothing less," teased Amber. Turning to me the smile returned to her face. "Time for your treat sweetie pie."

Sweetie pie was Amber's nickname for me when the three of us had sex. It was my job to clean her out, a cream pie, hence the name. Horny from their erotic display and knowing this would lead to my own orgasm I lay on the bed. Rising on her knees Amber straddled my head, my arms held between her knees as she knelt facing my legs. In this position, it was impossible for me to move my upper body and I could only look at her crotch filled with my husband's cum.

"Ready or not here it comes," giggled Amber as she settled herself on my face.

Her weight pushed my head into the mattress pinning my nose against her ass and my mouth against her vagina. I was helpless under my cuckcake and dutifully licked my husband's cum. With her legs pressed against my ears, I could only hear muffled sounds as she flirted with Michael.

I finally felt movement between my legs as Michael got into the missionary position or at least a variation with him facing Amber. As my husband fucked me he would be looking into his cuckcakes eyes.

It was a mixture of emotions and sensations. My body was their source of pleasure yet I was almost hidden, a mere sex toy as the two lovers focused on each other. I was getting seconds from my own husband while I cleaned out his first ejaculation from our unicorn. I couldn't see or hear anything and could do nothing to stop or change it. Nor did I want to.

We had sex again that evening and after making love the next morning we spent the day relaxing at the hotel. In public, I became a little anxious about our appearance. Two women and a man walking in public normally wouldn't draw too much attention but at a vacation resort we stood out.

While it made me uneasy, Amber and Micheal had no such fears. My reluctance caused me to hang back making it look like they were the couple and I was the third wheel, feeding my cuckquean fetish.

That night we made reservations for the hotel luau. Michael looked handsome in a pair of khaki shorts and a Hawaiian shirt while Amber and I wore Hawaiian print wrap skirts and tank tops. In addition, I wore Amber's thong from yesterday.

The tables sat eight and I took a seat next to a group of four Japanese tourists, who turned out didn't speak English. I was not completely surprised when Amber took the seat next to me leaving Michael sitting opposite her. Ordering a drink my mood was interrupted when I heard a voice.

"Is this table 7," asked the woman. She was older than us by about 10 years, placing her in her mid-40s. She had jet black shoulder-length curly hair and olive skin, characteristics of her Mediterranean heritage. Wearing a strapless knee-length Hawaiin dress that made no secret that she had an ample chest, DD, decidedly bigger than Amber and my C cups and Maya's D. However, her hips and curves kept them from looking out of character.

"Yes, it is. I'm Amber this is Michael and Julie," offered Amber by way of introductions.

"Mia," stated the woman as she took the empty chair opposite Michael.

"So what brings a lovely woman like you to our table," inquired Michael.

Mia paused in an uncomfortable smile. "My divorce," stated Mai. "My friends convinced me I needed to get away and talked me into coming to Hawaii."

"So you're here solo?" asked Amber.

"Yes," answered Mai. "It's actually the first trip I've ever taken alone and to be honest I was a little nervous coming to the luau."

"Will I think it is very brave of you," stated Michael. "It's good you're working on yourself."

"Thank you," smiled Mia as her worry about coming started to lift. "So what is the story with the three of you?"

"Well Julie and I are celebrating our one-year anniversary," injected Amber before either Michael or I could respond, "and Michael is Julie's brother. Curiously, Michael is also recently divorced and we convinced him to join us on our trip."

Micheal's face went from confusion to cocky as he realized what Amber had just done. I remained in shock. In one casual statement, I became my husband's sister and married to a woman. Like Mia, Michael became single and a kindred spirit. Amber was taking my game to another level, one that I had no control over. My instinctive feelings of jealousy and anger once again got filtered through my kink. My husband now had the opportunity to seduce a new woman.

"Really," beamed Mai as she processed the opportunity.

I sat quietly as the three of them engaged in conversation. Nervous about what was happening but not wanting it to stop. Mia was a nurse from Seattle whose ex had several affairs. She finally came to her senses when he was caught soliciting a prostitute. She had two young boys, the same age as Amber's daughters who by way of marriage, were now mine as well. Michael described his ex as a jealous woman who in the end could not maintain a long-term relationship.

"So how did you and Amber meet," inquired Mia trying to bring me back into the conversation.

"That's a somewhat scandalous story," purred Amber and she turned to me signaling that I should let her continue to spin the tale. "I met Julie when I was dating Michael."

"Seriously," gasped Mia. "You dated your wife's brother!"

"For a year," replied Amber.

"So you've been with both," asked Mia

"Yes," proclaimed Amber. "Michael and I dated just after college. I sometimes joke that my first date with Julie was when I was with Michael."

"I thought my ex was bad," laughed Mia.

"We behaved," teased Amber. "Julie was still in college and a proclaimed lesbian and while I knew I was bi, I pretty much stayed with boys. Michael was supportive of his sister and made sure she was welcome. After we broke up we went our separate ways. Michael and I met who we thought were the loves of our lives. Two daughters later and his insecurities changed that. After my divorce, I met Julie at a mutual friend's party. She confessed that she had a crush on me since that summer and I asked her out."

"That would make for some interesting family gatherings," smiled Mia.

"Yes, my mother-in-law says I'm not allowed to speak to their father," joked Amber.

I pretended to watch the show but my eyes were on Michael and Mai. I could see the romance building from their amorous behavior. My husband was seducing a woman not more than five feet from me. I was not sure who was more aroused, Mia or me. Amber made sure to stoke my passion by sliding her hand over my exposed thigh.

"I really enjoyed this evening," commented Mia as the luau ended. "You three made my trip."

"You made mine as well", replied Michael. "It's still early, would you like to take a walk on the beach."

"I would love that," smiled Mia.

With that Michael and Mia walked hand in hand towards the ocean. Amber took mine and we followed the prospective lovers. We walked slowly so the new couple could get ahead. Amber was making it clear I could watch but was not going to interfere. Approaching the ocean they turned down the beach path while Amber directed me to follow her along the pool deck.

I was no longer with my husband but with Amber and she was asserting that she was in charge, taking the cuckcake role to a whole new level. She already had the controlling stake in our partnership, effectively making me work for her, she was above me in the pecking order with my husband always being pleasured before me and now master of my cuckquean fetish. In our little power dynamic, I had become her maid, secretary, and now obedient wife. When Michael and Mia veered onto the beach Amber guided me to one of the lounge chairs along a row of plants, offering a secluded view of the couple.

"This looks like the perfect place to watch," purred Amber as she had me kneel on the lounger looking towards the beach. "This is an interesting twist. We went from sharing your husband to sending him to the arms of another woman."

"We also became married," I replied as I braced my arms on the planter looking for the best view. Through the darkness, I could see them sitting on the beach silhouetted by the moonlight.

"I thought that was a good idea too," continued Amber as she caressed my ass. "This way there are no odd ones out. You and I are a couple so it's natural for Michael and Mia to be one as well."

As Amber sat beside me her hand slipped under my skirt and caressed my inner thighs. "They look so sweet together don't they," whispered Amber. Her hand sliding along my mound.

I couldn't respond and just nodded as I watched Michael and Mia. I was mentally aroused by the thought of being cuckqueaned by Mia while physically aroused by Amber's finger.

"I think we should have Micheal spend the rest of the week with Mia," teased Amber. She stopped her caresses until I agreed and I was rewarded by the return of her finger.

From that point on I simply accepted Amber's plan and just concentrated on the sight of my husband and his prospective lover. They were now kissing as Amber's fingers were dancing around the folds of my vagina. She kept the pressure light, feeding my arousal but offering no hope of relief unless she stepped up her activities. I fell into an obedient stupor, a passive participant in my husband's and Amber's conspiracy. Free to just do what I was told and not have to worry about right and wrong. I shamelessly started to push my groin against her finger in an attempt to get off.

"I see you like the idea of being my wife and Michael and Mia becoming a couple," stated Amber. "Come, let us go back to our room where you can show me how much you love this."

_____

As we walked along the beach I knew what Mia wanted: A hot vacation fling. I knew what Amber wanted: A sexual role play where she was in a lesbian relationship with my wife. That just left what Julie and I wanted.

I loved my wife. She's beautiful, intelligent, witty, and sexually adventurous; the perfect partner. However, there was a fantasy partner that accompanied our relationship. After I graduated college we decided to spend some time apart, if for nothing else to remove any future doubt about being together. While Julie explored her bi side I played the field. The original Maya was supposed to just be a fling. But, she was attracted to my carefree attitude. Outside of sex, we didn't have much in common, but the sex was amazing. By the time Julie re-entered my life I was infatuated with Maya and when she expressed her love for me I couldn't do the same. We became friends or more precisely, Julie simply wanted to remain near me. Maya knew this and thought it was cute, she even made sure to flaunt our relationship in front of her. Teasing me with the idea of inviting Julie for a threesome, an invitation she was sure Julie would happily accept. However my rejection of Julie was the start of the end of my relationship with Maya, I was now committed and Maya didn't want a deep relationship. After we broke up Julie was there for me, just as Maya said she would be, and we rekindled our love, we married, became successful, and built a wonderful life together, and then the new Maya enter our life.

Assigned to me as my secretary, the new Maya looked like a young version of the original Maya I lusted after all those years ago. It also did the same for Julie who had a fixation on watching me with my former lover. So much so that she wanted to bring her fantasy partner to life, to re-create my relationship with Maya, a replacement for the original. I would have said no if I still didn't lust after my old lover or if my wife and my new secretary had not been so willing.

Julie did her best to mold my replacement Maya into the original, enhancing her appearance and making sure she learned the sexual lessons the original Maya taught me. I actually got off on sharing my exploits with my wife. I had my true love and my fantasy girl at once. As our dynamic became the new normal Julie wanted more and brought Amber into the picture and making my wife a true cuckquean.

As we sat on the beach and kissed I felt Mia's acceptance, allowing the soft kiss to quickly become passionate. Pulling away her heavy breathing and lust-filled eyes were visible signs of her state of arousal. I could see my wife in the shadows getting a thrill from watching me seduce another woman and I felt the primal pleasure of the conquest. I was turned on by the idea of having a vacation fling. We all wanted this.

The decision made, we walked hand in hand to Mia's room. While Mia was anxious to arrive I deliberately slowed our pace prolonging the journey and controlling the tryst. Opening her door Mia whisked me into her room wrapping her arms around me. Wanting to take control, I pushed her against the wall and pressed my body against her ample chest. There was something exhilarating about the moment of initiation. Mia melted into my kiss opening her mouth invitingly as she tried to rub her body again mine.

Stepping back I took Mia's hands and positioned her before the mirror. Circling behind her I caressed her arms and kissed her bare shoulder before unzipping her dress. With both of us looking at her reflection I let the dress fall to the floor. Clad in only her underwear I drank in the sight of her body. Mia was a little chubby but her large breasts and round hips allowed her to keep her curvy shape.

"It's not much to look at," mumbled Mia nervously.

"I think you're gorgeous," I respond.

"Seriously," smiled Mia

"Yes," I hissed as I moved to unclasp her bra. Turning her around I look into her eyes and smiled as I pulled the garment from her body revealing her breasts.

"They are a bit droopy," apologized Mia.

"They are magnificent," I correct her as I cupped her mounds. "You should be proud of them."

Mia closed her eyes and let out a deep moan as her body shivered. "You think so?" inquired Mia.

Stepping back I began to circle her, studying her body like a connoisseur studying a piece of art. Despite my assurances, Mia was still a little hesitant about displaying her body. Age and the rejection of divorce caused her to experience self-doubt. Stopping before her I began to stroke her breasts and gave her a reassuring smile. "Yes I do."

Mia smiled back as her self-doubt faded away replaced by the excitement of being admired.

"We're going to have so much fun," I stated as my thumb circled her areolae. Mia gasped but didn't move, as I leaned down to kiss her other nipple, coating it with my saliva before giving it a nibble. I started to kiss my way down her body. Her panties were drenched and did little to contain her musk. Grasping the waistband I begin to pull off her last piece of clothing exposing her bush.

Guiding her to sit on the edge of the bed I positioned myself between her legs and used my hands to pierce her public hairs and separated her outer labia. Her slit was oozing lubricant and her clit was stiff. But I noticed it sat higher from her channel than normal. Most people wouldn't note this but it is a sign a women would have a hard time orgasming. While men believe sex is simply a matter of size, speed, and strength, the truth is it's more mental and activating her pleasure zones. With Mia's clit so far it just required a different technic.

The first step is getting her aroused, a step very much completed. The next was to stimulate her pleasure zones so I ran my tongue along her soft warm sex ending with me playing with her clit. Mia let out a high-pitched squeal as her body shivered from my actions. As I continued to perform oral she didn't hold back and cried out in pleasure. After bringing her close to the edge, I pulled back and looked at her lust-filled face. Standing up I leaned over her body and gave her a kiss, a kiss she returned with equal hunger.

Breaking the kiss she watched with eager anticipation as I removed my clothes. As I stood before her, she leaned forward attempting to give me a blow job. However, I had other plans and pushed her shoulders until she was laying on her back. Positioning myself between her legs I aligned my shaft with her channel and drove it in. Mia moaned and her body shuddered as I pushed my dick as deep as it would go. Her cries continued to fill the room and her body convulsed. Knowing she needed that extra kick I brought my hand down and started to stimulate her clit. The intensity of her orgasm was obvious as her body stiffened before releasing a flood of cum. Her heavy breathing turned into a groan as I slowly pulled my penis from her body.

maxout09
maxout09
1,076 Followers