Replacement Maya Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I'm married to Michael," I stated pulling away from Amber's grasp.

"Not for this trip," responded Amber with a wicked smile on her face. "You are my wife and I'm Misses McHones. Mmmmm I like the sound of that." Amber finally pinned me into the corner of the elevator and her body pressed against mine.

"Admit it," hissed Amber, "you found it just as arousing as I did, maybe more." Her hardened nipples pressed against mine as the coveralls and swimsuits did nothing to obscure them. "If anything I think you loved it. You and I are the ones in a marriage now and Michael is the single one. You are still a cuckquean but Michael is my Cucktart, and I don't share my treats. I wonder if Michael will come to like it, being single and available. I'm sure Maya will be thrilled if she heard you are now married to someone else.

Amber knew how to press my buttons. The thought of not losing him but me releasing him was a new erotic angle. Back to the time when he was dating the original Maya and I was only a spectator. "Yes it's very arousing," I admitted to my paramour.

"Remember you pledged to be penetrated only by Michael's penis," continued Amber as she kissed my neck. "If you no longer have access to Michael you can no longer be penetrated. But don't worry I will show you what you can expect."

The elevator doors opened and Amber led be back to our room, now our honeymoon suite. I knew this was all a fantasy, I was still married to Michael but my cuckquean fetish took over. I was now Amber's wife and Michael was free to do what he wanted.

After opening the door Amber picked me up. I squealed in delight as she carried me over the threshold and threw me onto the bed. "Now we get to consummate our marriage," growled Amber.

-------------

My head was on the pillows as Amber pushed her right leg under my left and her left leg over my right pressing our vaginas against each others. Because of our history of dance and aerobics, the feeling from the grinding was exquisite.

"Yes! Harder," barked Amber and she sat up pressing her clit against mine. " Cum with me!"

And I did. Our fluids mixed together before dripping onto Maya's bed. Out of breath Amber fell back. Her breathing matched my own as we stared at our reflection in the mirrored ceiling. Amber used this technique after the wedding ceremony on Maui where I fully gave in to the fantasy of being her wife allowing my husband free reign with Mia. We spent the rest of the trip as two couples and I even participated in Amber and Mia's sex talk.

After Michael's Saturday cucktart visit, we had a final breakfast and left for the airport. Michael stayed behind for one last encounter with Mia before heading to Kawai to meet Maya. As we were flying back Amber had me track both our planes so I could see when we passed each other, or the hand-off as Amber called it.

Amber stated as I was still her wife for the week it would not be right for me to go to the house I shared with Michael. So after stopping at her home to drop off our luggage, Amber placed a new bag in her trunk and we drove to Maya's condo.

It was the first time I entered the sanctum I created for Michael and Maya since she took residence over a year ago and I felt like a child entering my parent's bedroom. A mysterious place I was not allowed. It remained very much as I decorated it, just now with sexy pictures of Maya and pictures of her and my husband. Many I printed and framed for the love nest. Amber led me up the stairs to the bed where Michael and Maya fornicated. The same bed Amber and I were now using.

"That felt good," purred Amber as she pulled her legs from mine.

"Yes it did," I responded as Amber moved to lay beside me. Pulling me in for a soft loving kiss. After a few seconds, she released me and we looked into each other eyes. "Misses McHones," cooed Amber as she reached up and stroked my face.

"Yes Misses McHones," I giggled back.

"You understand I expect nothing but total obedience from you," questioned Amber.

"I know," I responded wondering where she was taking our game.

"Good," stated Amber as she stood up and opened the bag she brought with. In this relationship as in the office, I'm the boss.

"Yes Misses McHomes," I replied sitting up.

"No," ordered Amber as she saw me moving. "Lay back down and grab the headboard." In her hand were two pairs of handcuffs. "I have a fun game for us to play."

A shiver of arousal ran through me as I rushed to comply. Amber crawled back onto the bed and threw one leg over my hips pinning me. Micheal and I didn't explore bondage but the inferiority feeling was very similar to the one from my cuckquean fetish. As Amber locked one wrist and then the other to the headboard I felt owned and vulnerable, the rush from this new kink flooding my body.

I could do nothing as Amber lowered her face close to mine. There, all nice and secured," purred Amber. After a short pause to let me know she was in control she kissed me, a kiss full of lust and passion. A sense of helpless arousal washed over me, bound to the bed. There wasn't anything I could do to stop her so I surrendered to her assault.

After what felt like hours Amber pulled back and with a wicked smile crawled down my body and gave my moist vagina a kiss before grabbing my hips and pulling my body, removing any slack in my arms.

"You know you're mine until Michael comes to claim you," stated Amber.

"I do," I whimpered.

Amber started to caress my vagina, her fingers sliding between my folds. Keeping the pressure light she wanted to arouse not push me to another orgasm.

"While I believe in equality between the sexes we are both female and I want us to have a traditional marriage. One where I'm in charge," continued Amber as her nail toyed with my clitoris.

"I kind of guessed," I replied.

"And you agree to that," questioned Amber.

"I do," I moaned as my arousal built.

"You know I'm going to try and make you the best wife a spouse could ask for," explained Amber. "One that puts the needs of their wife above their own. But you already do that, don't you? Even if that means another mate for your partner."

I could only nod as her touch, her words, and my bondage was driving me crazy.

"Very good", smiled Amber as she started to crawl forward and straddled my face. She towered above me filling my vision and I simply saw her as a goddess. Her golden hair circled her head like a halo as she looked down at me over her supple breasts. Breasts I yearned to reach out and caress.

"Now perform your wifely duties," ordered Amber as she seated herself on my face.

Pinned, I had no choice but to obey and flicked my tongue over her clit. Amber sighed as she settled into position. I continued to lap at her sex like an obedient pet as I gazed up at my wife. Her whole body swayed as she ground her crotch while she continued to emit sounds of pleasure. Lost in her enjoyment Amber closed her eyes and grasped the top of the headboard. Arching her back to position her pussy where she wanted me to lick all while giving me an alluring view.

My own pussy was dripping, and desperate for relief. Relief only my wife could now provide. This need for sexual release drove me to double my efforts at pleasuring Amber. I was rewarded with a loud moan as she covered my face with cum. I lapped at her juices as she sat in position recovering from the orgasm I had just given her.

"I could live a lifetime experiencing that," breathed Amber as she pulled herself up. "How about you? Are you willing to give up dick just to receive pleasure from me?"

"Yes Misses McHolme." I gasped, pulling against my bonds.

"That's Misses Coleson," teased Amber as she started to maneuver down my body. "Why should I be the one to give up my sir name."

"I would be happy to become Misses Coleson," I moaned as Amber planted soft kisses along my body corrupting my thinking.

Reaching my hips Amber blew against my vagina causing me to shiver and pull at my bindings. "My you are needy", purred Amber as she ran her finger along my inner thighs collecting my fluids. "And tasty."

My cunt was dropping now. Amber kept teasing my edging me closer to orgasm and then backing off. Making me willing to say or do anything to get off.

"Please, let me cum," I cried, "I'll do anything! Just please help me."

Amber just smiled at my appeal. Kissing my outer lips and licking my secretions from my thighs. I could do nothing but whimper hoping she would take pity on me.

"I'll be happy to satisfy your lust," responded Amber. "But once you cum you are mine, heart and soul until Michael comes to claim you, if he does. Who knows he may decide he would rather be with Maya, then that means you become mine permanently. My obedient wife."

Her hot breath on my wet pussy was driving me crazy with lust, and I voiced my agreement with her statement. Anything to let me cum.

"As you wish my wife," sang Amber before her mouth pressed against my opening driving her tongue deep inside my cavity.

I moaned in ecstasy as Amber continued her assault. For the past year, I have only had sex on a hair trigger, orgasming quickly after being penetrated by Michael or as soon as I was touched. Having orgasmed once already my body was not so anxious and was my first real intercourse since Michael started having sex with Maya. "That is so good," I breathed. I'm almost there!"

Amber flicked the tongue deep inside me and circled it around stimulating my g-spot. My orgasm was massive and as I thrashed against my restraints Amber remain latched on to my parasite drinking my fluids.

I simply lay on the bed too exhausted to move as Amber crawled off the bed. "I trust you enjoyed that," laughed Amber. "The thought of dominating you turns me on enormously, turns us both on. And I intend to take whatever steps are necessary to make sure that hierarchy is ingrained in you. I want you to fully accept you are mine."

My mind was awash with a million thoughts. The fantasy was becoming very much a reality. Michael was away on a romantic trip with Maya and I was accepting Amber as my queen and mistress. It was like an immersive experience that I didn't want to end. Still secured to Maya's bed I watch as Amber walked across the loft.

"You see," continued Amber. "I want to fully possess you."

"You already do," I breathed as I ratted the cuffs to highlight the point.

"True," smiled Amber, "But how do I continue that control? I cannot keep you at my home, what would I say to my daughters. So I came up with another solution."

I stared at Amber's ass as she bent down to pull a metal object from her bag.

"You bought a chastity belt," I questioned and I pushed myself against the headboard bending my legs to defend myself as best I could.

"Yes," explained Amber as she returned to the bed. "It is the perfect solution. Even when you're not restrained and dressed up in your stockings, heels, and sexy little outfits we will both know you are still under my control, physically and mentally. Wearing this chastity belt dear wife will prevent you from the nasty habit you have of pleasuring yourself while you watch your spouse with another partner. With this, I will control your pleasure."

"You see," continued Amer as she stroked my thigh, "I can oversee your behavior at the office while you're my sexy little subordinate, and I can have you come to my house after work when my little girls are home from school, they love their dear Julie so much. You can cook and help them with their homework just like a good homemaker. However, I cannot have you stay overnight with my girls present. That is where this love nest comes in. You will spend your nights here in this den of hedonism you created. After completing your wifely duties you will be left here, wanting, waiting for my return the next morning so you may serve me again."

"Don't worry," purred Amber. "I tried it out on myself before our trip and it fits perfectly. It should keep you from playing with yourself. Believe me, I tested it thoroughly."

"Come on Julie," pushed Amber. "The thought of you trapped and under my control turns us both on. It's time to admit it to yourself."

I looked at the metal belt that would imprison my sex as I thought about what Amber said. The thought of being her chaste prisoner did turn me on. Like olden times, my spouse wanted to secure me in chastity when she was away, but to protect me from myself rather than a rival. I convinced myself it was my duty to obey as the obedient wife and chained to the bed I had no choice. Relaxing my legs I spread them across the bed giving Amber the access she needed.

"Good girl," smiled Amber as she wrapped the metal around my waist and secured the strap over my sex locking it in place. I remained still as Amber then pulled out a collar and locked it around my neck securing me with a length of chain to the bed, enough for me to get to the bathroom but not down the stairs.

"What about the key to the belt," I inquired.

"That is the wicked part," smiled Amber. "I left the keys in Michael's suitcase. You are trapped until he returns."

"You left the keys in Hawaii," I gasped coming out of my fantasy after hearing I will be locked in this belt for the week.

"You love the idea whether you admit it to yourself or not," scolded Amber. "I will leave your phone but everything else comes with me. I will return tomorrow after I drop my daughters off at school with your clothing for the day. Come Saturday you will dress as a maid and clean Maya's apartment leaving no clue you were here. You will then spend the night babysitting my daughters as I welcome your husband home. Then on Sunday, you can beg Micheal for release."

I remained cuffed to the bed as Amber dressed and cleaned the room. Placing my clothes, purse, and house keys in the now empty restraints bag. Unlocking one hand she gave me the handcuff key before kissing me goodnight. As I lay in the bed testing the effectiveness of the belt my phone pinged. It was a photo of Maya's new tattoo. With a frustrated whimper, I admitted Amber was right.