Replacement Maya Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the best orgasm I ever had," panted Mia still out of breath.

"It was very good for me too," I replied as I caressed her face, fixing her wild hair.

"You don't understand," stated Mia as she regained her mental abilities. "I have never in my life had an orgasm anywhere near that good."

"Seriously," I replied. "I plan on giving you many more before this vacation is done."

"I don't know if I can take 'many' more," purred Mia, "but I'm sure willing to try."

Early the next morning I left a note for the sleeping Mia, telling her I went to my room to pick up a few things and walked to the room I shared with my wife and Amber. The sound of the electric lock was enough to wake the two women.

"Good morning lover boy," purred Amber as she propped herself on her elbow behind my wife. "Did you have a good night?"

"It was enjoyable," I teased back. "How about the two of you? Did you have fun?"

"Very much," replied Amber as she pulled back the blanket to expose their naked bodies. I looked at the two women, Amber draping her arm over my wife to caress her thigh before moving it between Julie's legs. Julie remained still as Amber toyed with her body, a lustful murmur escaping her lips as Amber stroked her sex.

For most men, this situation would be a dream come true. Amber and Julie both looked amazing. Each had a slim figure with long legs, gentle hips, pert breasts, and tight flat tummies. Their curves weren't big but looked great on their lean bodies. In fact, they were perfect body doubles. For Halloween Julie dressed as the TV version of batgirl while Amber dressed in a catwoman outfit. Sometime during the night, they switched costumes and I didn't notice the difference even when we were in bed only wearing their superheroine cowls.

"That was one wildly erotic story," smiled Amber as I finished my tale. "What do you think Julie?"

"I wish I was there to see it," answered my wife as Amber continued to caress her thigh.

"So will you be moving in with your lover?" inquired Amber. "Otherwise it would be hard to keep our sleeping arrangements unnoticed."

"Mia would be thrilled if I stayed with her," I responded seeing the smile increase on Julie's face thinking about it.

"Well I think it will be a win-win for all," purred Amber. "You get a new sex partner, Mia gets to experience the pleasure of a lifetime and Julie gets to experience a new cuckquean. The only person giving up something is me. Mia is taking my dick."

"I wouldn't go that far," I replied placing my hand on top of Amber's. "We can still have our time. After all, I'm here now."

"How true," smiled Amber. "How about it Julie? I get to switch from being the cuckcake to the cuckoldress and Michael can become the cucktart or male cuckcake. We can start with you sucking Mia's cum off his cuck and getting him ready for me."

Julie got out of bed and knelt before me. I smiled down as Julie worked to remove my shorts.

"Looks like you don't need much fluffing," laughed Amber as Julie ran her tongue over my hard dick. "Can you taste Mia?

"Mmmm Hmmm," mumbled my wife as my cock filled her mouth.

"Make sure he doesn't cum," ordered Amber. "If he does you won't be able to clean me out."

Julie reduced her suction washing my dick with her tongue making sure all traces of Mia were removed. "He's ready," gasped Julie releasing my cock.

"Very good," replied Amber. "Now get back up here and lay in the middle of the bed." Once my wife was in position Amber crawled to her side and knelt by her hips. Leaning down Amber assumed the doggie position with her face just above my wife's and gave her a passionate kiss before wiggling her ass invitingly at me. "Come our cucktart, let's give our little cuckquean what she desires."

I position myself behind Amber and pointed my dick at her channel. With my hands on her hips, I pushed myself in as Amber released a deep moan, more show for my wife than from pure lust."

"Yesssss your dick feels soooo good," hissed Amber as I pumped into her. "I'm going to cum so hard!"

Pinned, Julie raised her hands and began caressing Amber's breasts as I drove Amber and myself to orgasm. Amber arched her back and raised her head in passion as she came and I filled her with sperm. Collapsing Julie wrapped her arms around Amber as she recovered.

"That was fantastic," breathed Amber as she knelt up and positioned her cum filled vagina above my wife. "Time for your treat sweetie pie."

"Don't you dare clean your dick," stated Amber as my wife slurped the mixture. "That is the job of your lover. Go back to Mia's room and have her give you a morning blowjob cleaning you off just as Julie did. We will meet you for breakfast at 8:30."

It was pretty easy to spot Amber and Julie, both were wearing sports bras and I assumed yoga shorts. Even on the crowded patio, they stood out. Taking a quick glance at Mia the smile was still on her face and she held my hand as we strode confidently towards the two beauties.

"You two look like you had an amazing night," greeted Amber as she stood up to hug Mia, revealing my hunch about the tight-fitting yoga shorts was right.

"It was magical," replied Mia with a sly smile.

"That's probably the best way to describe a night with Michael," replied Amber. "I'm actually surprised the two of you left the room."

"Well, I'm not as young and in shape as the two of you," answered Mia. "You look incredible."

"Thank you," stated Amber as she sat back down. "We just finished our morning yoga. It takes a lot to maintain identical sizes. Julie is currently two pounds over me and thus has to diet on this trip."

I had to smile at Amber's statement. First, there was no way to tell and second, it was Amber who was 2 pounds heavier than Julie.

"So what do you two have planned for today?" inquired Amber.

"Well as Mia never took the road to Hana I thought it would be fun if we rented a motorcycle for the drive," I explained.

"You're going the ride a motorcycle," questioned Julie finally joining the conversation.

The original Maya loved motorcycles and I was in the process of purchasing one when she left me. As Julie disliked the machines I never did but always wanted to ride one.

"You're sounding like my ex-wife," I teased. "This trip is about enjoying myself remember, and I think it would be very enjoyable to ride a bike with Mia."

"Don't worry," injected Mia, "I'll take good care of your brother."

"Well I think it sounds like an adventure," offered Amber.

The drive to Hana was fun. The North side of the island is very lush and rugged which is why the road looks like a squiggly line following the coast. And it's precisely the reason the road is so popular with tourists. For me, the fun part was having Mia sitting against my back with her arms wrapped around me squeezing against me at every turn, and there are a lot.

99% of the tourists turn around after reaching Hana, but the road continues. There are homes and a number of quite scenic spots further down, which is why I pulled to the side of the road.

"Why did we stop?" Asked Mia after I turned off the bike.

"I have a surprise for you," I replied as we walked down a dirt path toward the ocean. "Remember when you wanted to go swimming at Waianapanapa and I said it was too crowded and knew of someplace better."

"Yes," responded Mia.

"Well here is someplace better," I announced as Waioka Pool came into view.

"It's beautiful," gasped Mia at the little cove at the mouth of the Waiohonu stream.

"And it looks like it is all ours," I smiled as I grabbed her hand and led her to the water.

The cove is made up of rocks so no famous sandy beach but the mouth of the cove is protected from the ocean. Stripping to our swimsuits we swam and kissed in the water. I even took several pictures of Mia, photos I forwarded to my wife.

"You know this pool is also called the Venus Pool," I stated.

"I feel like Venus," laughed Mia before leaning in to kiss me.

"You know we are here alone," I continued. "Why don't you take off your top and we take a few more pictures?"

"You want me to pose topless," questioned Mia getting a little defensive.

"Yes," I replied. "However more artful and implied than actual nudes. I'm thinking of taking one of your back as you walk into the water, one with you neck deep, one just before you are exposed, and perhaps one of you covering yourself with your arm as you exit."

In the spirit of the day Mia agreed and took off the top of her tankini leaving her only in her boy-cut bottoms. In a teasing way, she groped her breasts before picking up and opening her phone."

"You better behave," warned Mia, "or no sex for you."

Turning towards the water Mia lifted her hair exposing her naked back to me. Lining up the phone I take the shot. "Now look over your shoulder," I directed and took a photo of her flirty smile. I continue to take pictures as she walked into the water and knelt down covering her breasts. As she slowly rose, the click of the phone alerted more photos.

"One second," stated Mia as she covered her breasts with her hands and stood up on her feet.

After she regained her balance she once again looked at me and posed I snapped a few more pictures and placed the phone on the ground signaling she was safe. Lowering her hands she did a quick shake as she laughed.

"Let me see the phone," stated Mia as she sat on the rocky shore. "These are amazing," added Mia as she looked through the photos.

"Well I had a very good model," I replied. "Do they meet with your approval?"

"Yes, you did an outstanding job," teased Mia. "More sex for you."

"I'm glad," I stated. "Can I have copies?"

With a sly smile, Mia air-dropped the photos to my phone and after a moment of contemplation, started typing.

"Took a motorcycle to the Venus pool and had to participate," Mia whispered.

Mia had a chat group with her friends who convinced her to come to Maui. Originally for moral support, it turned into a reality show after she texted photos of the two of us and announced she met a man.

I quickly sent the photos to my wife and no sooner than I finished when Mia's phone started beeping with messages.

Mia laughed as she read. "They think they created a monster."

"You are too beautiful to be a monster," I replied.

"You said I should cut loose and enjoy myself," mumbled Mia as she texted back.

After we dried and Mia finished her chat we were back on the bike. A little further down the coast, the terrain gets dryer and the road becomes a single-lane dirt road. At an unmarked turn-off, I detour toward the ocean and a secluded rocky beach.

"Another swim," questioned Mia.

"This one is too exposed to the currents for that," I respond taking a seat under the shade of a small cliff.

"Then why did we stop," asked Mia.

"You did say I would get more sex," I answered.

"Here!" gasped Mia.

"Yes here," I responded. "There's not another person for miles, and we are on a secluded beach that I doubt anyone has come to in months." Grabbing her hands I look into her eyes. "Yesterday when we were sitting on the beach I wanted to take you right there. We have the opportunity to do that now. Something crazy, something adventurous, something we would never do in our normal lives."

Mia stared at me for a few moments. "No pictures," she stated as she stood up to take the bottom of her swimsuit off. "Well, what are you waiting for? Adventure awaits?"

I removed my suit and pulled Mia in for a kiss as the sound of the waves crashing set the mood. I helped Mia get on her hands and knees and knelt behind her, the open pacific and clear blue sky laid out before us. "Now that is an ass," I growl as I caressed her bottom."

"Then take it," growled Mia as she wiggled it side to side. "Treat me like a bitch in heat."

Alining my dick I pressed deep into her warm wet channel, causing Mia to squeal in delight. Her ass giggled as Mia matched my rhythm slapping against my pelvis. As I felt her orgasm approaching I reach under her and press her clit. It acted like an on-switch and she screamed into the open ocean as the orgasm washed over her.

Pulling out I lean against the cliff catching my breath. Coming down from her climax Mia moved to my side and laid against my chest. Reaching over Mia grabbed her phone and held it out for a selfie.

"I thought you said no pictures," I teased.

"I changed my mind," Mia playfully responded. "FYI SEX ON THE BEACH is a much better activity than a drink: and send."

"You actually told your friends," I questioned.

"They said they wanted to be kept up to date on my trip," replied Mia.

"I don't think they had a text like that in mind when they asked," I laughed.

Like before Mia's phone began pinging messages almost instantly. Looking at her phone Mia let out a laugh and sat up.

"What did they say?" I asked.

"Let's just say I went from the dull one to the wild one and I owe it all to you," Straddling my hips Mia began to stroke my dick. "Let's say we do it one more time before we leave?"

"I've created a monster," I reply as my dick once again hardened.

_______

"So what do you think?" asked Mia as she exited the dressing room in a blue Hawaiian print bikini.

"I think it looks amazing," replied Amber turning towards me, "but the true expert in what a McHone likes is Julie. So what do you think? Will Micheal like it?"

Sexually frustrated I was pulled from my daze by Amber's request. After the first night in Hawaii, I have been effectively cut off from sex. My husband, Michael, was now sharing a room with Mia and I've been regulated to being his sister and Amber's lesbian wife. While Michael and Mia were having sex all over the island I was busy modifying our social media sites to make it look like Michael was single and Amber and I were a couple. To top it off I had to hear Michael describe his previous day with Mia and had to watch Michael and Amber have sex. As Michaels 'sister' Amber wouldn't let me be intimate with my husband.

My once private cuckquean time when I masturbated to Michael and Maya having sex or being fucked by my husband after everyone else is now managed by Amber, who requires me to perform orally on demand but has yet to reciprocate. The effect of watching, performing, and hearing about all the sex was making me very horny.

This morning Amber suggested the three of us go shopping, giving Michael a break. The trip quickly took a sexy twist shopping for new bikinis. I was trying on a classic white string bikini with blue flowers and Amber was wearing a similar pattern but with a bottom that road high on her hips and scoped lower in the front and back.

My cuckquean fetish was in overdrive as I was made to appraise the sexiness of the woman who was having sex with my husband. "I think it looks great on you," I responded as my juices began to soak the gusset of the suit meaning I would have to buy it whether I wore it or not.

"What we need to know is whether Michael will find it sexy," pushed Amber.

"Amber," Mia scolded. "Don't ask your wife if she thinks her brother will find me sexy."

"Why not," teased Amber. "Like I said they have similar tastes. I ask Micheal if he thinks my outfits are sexy all the time, that way I know Julie will too."

"You go shopping with your brother-in-law!" questioned Mia.

"God no," answered Amber. "I send him pictures."

"Seriously!" shouted Mia before realizing we were in a store.

"Why not," defended Amber. "He has already seen me naked. Think of it as Julie returning the favor. The McHones' are T&A lovers so let's make sure she sees the whole package.

With that Amber and Mia turned around so I could get a look at their asses. Amber's covered in what would almost be called a thong and Mia in a fuller cut. Thinking about the fact that Mia is dressing to entice my husband and she was looking for my opinion caused me to lick my lips and rub my thighs together.

"I think that gave us our answer," laughed Amber, catching my aroused state.

"I can see how that can be useful,'' smiled Mia as she gave me a wink.

"Give Julie your phone," ordered Amber. "She can take a photo of us and you can send it to Michael as the McHone dream team."

With a sly smile, Mia handed me her phone and I snapped a photo of the two women who were having sex with my husband. Before leaving the store Amber had me purchase a white bodycon coverall that looked more like a sheer dress and a white mesh one for herself that went to her ankles but had slits up to her hips. With a little more time Amber lead us to a lingerie store, saying I could help pick out a few more items for Mia.

Wednesday morning had Amber, Mia, and myself at the spa, and the afternoon with Michael lounging by the pool. The whole time I felt like they were keeping a secret, like some sort of surprise.

"I need a change of scenery," stated Mia. "The hotel serves free tropical drinks after 3:00.

"Free drinks," replied Amber. "Why didn't you mention this sooner."

With that, we left the pool and when we rounded the corner what I saw was not a bar but a flowered arch. Then it hit me, this was a wedding ceremony.

"Surprise," squealed Mia. "You were all so nice to me and when you said it was your anniversary I suggested to Michael we have you renew your vows on the beach. He loved the idea and got Amber to go along."

My eyes darted between the three of them as the pieces started to fit together. The shopping trip yesterday and the white beach coverups now made sense, they looked like wedding dresses, sexy shear versions of wedding dresses. The trip to the spa where we had our hair done was prep for the ceremony, they even put blue and white flowers in my hair to match my bikini.

"We're getting married?" I gasped.

"You're already married," teased Micheal.

"This is more a commemoration of our relationship," added Amber. "It will be fun." Then leaning in close to my ear, "besides after the ceremony we get to consummate our relationship. You do want to consummate don't you?"

"Yes. I want to consummate," I breathed.

"Will we know where her mind already is," laughed Mia.

I blushed from the embarrassment. Yet I was so horny and aroused, that the idea of forsaking my wedding vows to Michael and marrying Amber just to cum seemed like a good idea. This was a new kink to my cuckquean fetish. My husband was not choosing another partner who I feared was superior to me. It was me cheating and giving Michael the freedom to be involved with others. I was breaking the tie, doing the betrayal, and yet the results would be the same, I would abandon my marriage for a tiny morsel.

Amber led me by the hand towards the preacher. We stood facing each other with Michael, my husband, standing behind me and Mia behind Amber. As we 'renewed' our vows I looked into the faces of the two women who were having sexual relations with my husband knowing I was playing along deepening the deceit.

When asked if I took Amber to be my wife I proclaimed "I do." Amber turned to Mia who then handed Amber her wedding bann. The visual was not lost on me. The woman who was having sex with my husband was giving my cuckcake the bond of marriage. Amber had her mischievous smile as she slide it on my finger. After Amber proclaimed herself to me I turned to look at my husband as he handed me my wedding bann the ring that bound me to him to slide on the finger of another. We were pronounced married and Amber pulled me in for a kiss. A kiss I willingly accepted just as a bride would from her spouse. All to the applause of the staff and hotel guests who gather to watch.

"Did you enjoy our surprise", teased Amber as the elevator doors closed.

"I cannot believe we did that," I scolded. "We got married!"

"Yes we did my beautiful wife," purred Amber as she pulled me in for a kiss.