All Comments on 'Replacing My Cum Bucket'

by Bobby T

Sort by:
  • 306 Comments (Page 4)
Reb1861Reb1861about 1 year ago

Love this story. Why hasn't Part 2 been written yet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part two, please!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bloody lovely. Reminded me of my mom and me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My cock gets so fucking hard when I read this story. Today, I have my DVD player on with one of my favorite porn videos playing. A lovely young lady with big tits is on her knees sucking off her boyfriend. With his cock nice and wet she strokes it with her small hands wrapped around his giant cock. Just like Michael's mother, she makes him cum, two small spurts at first.

Then the next two ropes of cum fly over her head and onto the floor. Twenty seven spurts of his hot juicy cum in all, her hair, face, and tits are totally covered in cum. It is flowing down towards her pussy.

As I'm reading this story and watching my video, I'm about ready to cum myself. I'm leaning back in my chair, allowing my pre cum to coat my cock. I replay the final 30 seconds of his orgasm over and over, until my cum starts flying out of my piss slit. My cock is less than 12 inches from my face, and the first rope hits my chin. The next couple land in my open mouth. My hand is flying up and down my cock, and soon my face is covered with cum like Michael's mom.

nyteramblernyterambler8 months ago

Dam when is the next chapter coming out can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I love this fucking story. Why doesn't Michael open the front door and let that slutty neighbor in. He could ask her to show him her tits in person. Michael's hard cock is straining against his shorts, and Mrs.Smith asks him to pull out his monster cock and cum all over her tits. All the while, Michael's mother is hiding in the hallway peering around the corner, with her fingers rubbing her wet pussy. I'm ready for another chapter to jerk off to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous