All Comments on 'Replacing My Cum Bucket'

by Bobby T

Sort by:
  • 305 Comments
crackerjack007crackerjack007over 20 years ago
Great Story

One of the best stories that I have ever read between a son and his cock-loving mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great! Graet! Story!

Do not ever stop writting! Damn, what a great storie! I can't wait to read the sequal.

A personal question ... Do you ever include a dog with your Mom and Son stories? I would hope so! Mom and Son, and Dog and Woman are my favorite!

Thank you for this very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Excellent Story

The best Mom/son story I have read in a long time! More, more, more!

cotton03cotton03over 20 years ago
Excellent

Can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
When he leaves for college, can I have his mom?

Wow! Great story... will Mrs. Smith and Mom tie him down and see how many loads they can extract from his cock before he shoots dust? =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Please,please a sequel!

It's not hot,it's radioactive!!!A treesome with Mrs.Smith and mom would be awesome!Don't ever stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic!!!

Great story man. Really, really good writing, great dialogue. Totally hot. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
GREAT

great story wish my mom was like that cant wait until the next chapter when mom and Mrs. Smith get him

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
My Thoughts

I think you should make a sequal and have Mrs. Smith join in with him and his mom. I think you should make both the girls his sluts to have whenever he wants them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
damn

this is probably the best story i have read on this site. please hurry and make the next installment. i can't wait

ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great Dialogue

Wonderful story with a honesty not found in most erotica. The Ms Smith character has so much potential for this stories growth, I hope it is handled with the same care as this first instalment. I wouldn't rush into the threesome to quickly though but play on the Son and Mother watching her first.. Her visit in the first part could be just a measuring of the Son in her eyes. Knowing he is watching but having know idea that the mother is involved. Just a thought of course. Great Job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Get Mrs. Smith Involved QUICK

Great read carry on with the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Off Glass

That story was hella tight. It kept me wanting to finish it. You need to hurry and finsh it off. What happens with Mrs. Smith. THat was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
boring

too long

EndlessNightsEndlessNightsover 20 years ago
That was the joint

This is the kinda stories I like to read, I love big tits too and the story line and the realism of it just kept me pulled in, I hope this turns into a string of stories because I could get into this plot. Great writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Out Fucking Standing

I love mom and big boobs too. The story was one of the best ever on literotica. Kept me hard and wanted to jerk off over and over. Please more of the same.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Keep going.

Definately has lots of potential. Mom and Mrs. Smith and God knows who else. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
JUST AWSOME

HELLO ALL

If you like big tits you will love this story , I just hope that his next story in done fast . With this stroy thier is so many way this can go . I hope that he get a lot of great feed back and that he will be more than willing to go on with this story . A new fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Cant wait for part two!

Probably one of the most well-written stories I have read from this site! Hurry on the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
unfinished

story is interesting,but needs to be completed so please finish the story. hate to read un finished stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Please Continue

The transition throughout was done well.

Keeping the unexpected happening is not easy with as many stories as have been written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Please Cum Again

Fuckng great. Sounds like this mom can use some more cock. I wonder who sucks better, mom or mrs. Smith. Get on the sequal fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Un-fucking believable!

This is one of the best mother-son stories I have ever read. In fact, it is one of the best stories I have ever read. It builds so nicely that I was completely entranced and not a little disappointed when it abruptly came to its end. GIVE US MORE, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
best read story in a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby T, you are one damn fine writer!!!! I avidly look forward to your next chapters!!! Please, I hope you can write about all the different variations of chartacter interactions, strorylines, etc. I read alot of the literotica stories/authors. This is the first story I have read from you. You instantly topped out as one of my top 3 favorite authors at literotica. Please, keep up the excellent work!

LadysManLadysManover 20 years ago
One of the best

I haven't been reading sex stories much as of late but I must admit this is one of the best I have ever read. It could have been shortened a little bit (maybe down to 3 pages). The things that could have been edited down is the character's obsession with his big penis. I mean the mother becomes obsessed so as it is so maybe if he talked a little less about the size and giving himself a BJ (that part was a turnoff) I would have liked the story even more. Usually I don't go for the longer stories but this one kept me through til the end.

I notice that fans seem to go more for the stories written in the first person. As a fan and a fellow Literotica writer I also prefer this style of writing. It makes it more personal so that the reader can interject him or herself into the story.

You did a great job of this and should be proud of yourself. Get working on that sequel or you will have lot's of disappointed fans. You can reach me my Literotica email address if you want to write back. Take care and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
don't stop

you are on the right track..love big cock stories...you might even tell us just how big it is....and I know Mrs. Smith wants some too.....keep it going...don't stop now

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
more

looking forward to chapter 20

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
excellent story - please keep writing!!!

this story was great!!! i hope you will continue with this storyline and also return to your other stories - particularly the "cumming of age" series. i am dying to read more about linda, the safeway lady, and the two moms!!!

you are an excellent storyteller and i hope you will continue. i wouldn't mind seeing some pregnancy and some lactation in your stories if you're looking for ideas. big hanging, milk leaking tits are awesome!

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Wow!

Wow! More please.

sexmatesexmateover 20 years ago
Great Job!

Please continue! Great reading! The lucky boy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
ALRIGHT! A NEW BOBBY T. SERIES.

Don't stop now. I really enjoyed your previous works and was

delighted to find this one. I apologise for the assholes that suggest things for you to write, if they have such great ideas let them write it themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Awsome Story

I cannot wait to see what happens next. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!

kick ass story can't wait to read more, only you think maybe in future installments there could be some tittyfucking involved?:):)

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Keep Up the Good Work

I really enjoyed this story as I have enjoyed all of you works. Keep it up:)

MagnificatMagnificatover 20 years ago
Bobby T. is back!!

Welcome back Bobby T. In my perception you are one of the very best of Literotica and the long absence of new stories was a sorry state of affairs. Keep them coming...

Velvet kittenVelvet kittenover 20 years ago
well done!!

well done! can't wait to read more!

CphuckerCphuckerover 20 years ago
Wow!

Very nice! As a fellow author, I am humbled and inspired as well. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Wow

Good shit. The best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
WELCOME BACK BOBBY T

GREAT STORY. PLEASE CONTINUE IT... SOON

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Another Classic Bobby T story

You have a knack for putting the reader into story itself and feeling the

emotions of the main character. Hot! Hot1 Hot! Please continue the

story and also sequels to your other stories, "Cumming of Age" and

"How do you spell relief?". Thank you again for your storytelling skills.

tombratt32tombratt32over 20 years ago
damn good

Ive read two of your stories now and they are both really good! You have a real knack for writing so keep it up, and I would like to know if you are going to do anymore on Bobby's Mom Ch. 1 please let me know. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great, more.

Great story, better than mine. More is good and I assume Ms. Smith will play?

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great story

Great story. Hope the next part has more tit play and maybe a good messy ending on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Awesome writing - detail the flight of the cum

I loved this story. Possibly take advantage of this character's gift of unlimited cum and his mom's love for endless cum by describing in detail the flight of each rope and drop of cum as it leaves the tip of his dick and where it lands and it'll be perfect - for me at least! Make each spurt a story in itself :)

Regardless - this is one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Getting his mom to go anal

Hello,

I want you to consider getting the son to get his mom to give her virgin asshole up to him. there has to be ANAL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Love huge tited mom stories

I would like to see her and the big titted slut next door going at each other and then trade his cock back and forth. I would also like to see his mother take it up her ass while the slut next door eats her and licks and sucks his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great Story!

Definitely want to read more. More tit play would be great.

kwaun_dunn2001kwaun_dunn2001over 20 years ago
making a sequal

this is a excellent story it should have a second Chapter to this one and maybe a on going story leading to something. Keep up the good work and hope to see a sequal to this one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
more titty fucking

great story best one so far ive read... add more things with titty fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
great

keep it up man you write some of the best stories ive ever read so keep up to good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awesome

That says it all!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wow

you get better with every story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great stuff

Really great story, just like "How Do You Spell Releif?", which is my favorite on Literotica. If in subsequent chapters you could put in some semi-public scene, like in HDYSR when his mom is sucking him in the library, that would make it even more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awesome

Great story. I was always waiting for your chapter 11 of Cumming of Age, but you have topped yourself with this one. I hope to see more of this as well as Cumming of Age. Keep up the great work. Your one of my favorite authors on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awesome

Extremely Hot. Keep up the good work. All you stories are great but you need to put a finish to them, hopefully you will with this. Dont leave us hanging like you did with some of your other stories.

Lich LordLich Lordabout 20 years ago
Of course you should write more!!

This was an amazing story. You must continue to write, you are without a doubt one of the best damn writers here on...well hell, you're one of the best damn writers ever.

I would love to see some anal and definitely some major tit-fucking. Bring on chapter two !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Goooooddd!!!

Cm'on Mr T, don't keep us waiting man.

Please, please, pretty please ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The Air Must Be Thin Up There

I would put you in just about the same group "Frank Downey &

Nick Scipio along with a few others. For they are Eagles to my way of thinkinng. Sooring high above the rest of us where the air is thin and clear.

I have read all you have posted and I must say I enjoyed all of them and hope and pray that you keep typing and typing, and typing. For you are not only good, you are very good.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Ron Padgett

pooch88pooch88about 20 years ago
Outstanding!

Simply one of the best incest stories I have ever read. Please keep up the great work. A definately write more NOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
come on!!!!!

don't muck about. give us more. make the mom more submissive, make her dress up, recruit friends, act as a clean-up girl after dates, etc. this is a 10 out of 10, continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
OH MY GOD!

Well I can say this, even though my mother isn't a doctor... Now I wish she was!!! Great read and can't wait for more...

Thank you very much...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW. that was Awesome

WOW!!!!!!! thta was an awesome story man. I think there must be ot just one part but many more Just keep the ood work going .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST STORY IN LITEROTICA AND I READ THEM ALL YOU ARE THE BEST MAN

cjkumdcjkumdalmost 20 years ago
more

please...more...please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
note from a reader

i'm a 50yo male from bkln,ny and have been reading porn stories for along time. this was one of the best,if not the best, i've ever read. hope you continue with the neighbor woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What a wonderful story!!!

This is really d best story I hav ever read on literotica. Carry on... I m luvin it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Reminds me of home........

Though I am now 53 and my mom is no longer with us, this reminds me of 28 years ago when a similar story happened between the 2 of us. It lasted for about 15 years. She was the best at everything. It all started the same way with me lusting after her and making up a story which she fell for, feeling sorry for me. She had big, beautiful breasts too, but I was not as well endowed as Mike. I only have 7 1/2", but it is thick. Mama loved it and that it what was important. Thanks for the memories......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
GREAT!!!

Love it.. oh man!

Please write more stories of well-hung young boys squirting loads of thick jism onto big breasted mature women!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The best

Please don't keep us waiting any longer for your continuing

chapters. I keep looking for it every day, This story is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a matter of taste

terrific story...well wqritten...moves quite logically from one point to another. when i was younger i was fascinated by large breasts also and i still think they are wonderful. however, for sevceral years now, if i am going to have sex with a woman i would prefer one with small, hard tits. you suck on their nipples it seems they go crazy. i have known women to cum with sucking and gentle biting on their firm, tight tits with prominent nipples. this is not to say that t bone is bteerr than sirloin, both are great...tits, tits, tits, just a metter of taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More

Can't wait for the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I hope you continue this

I'd love to see how the story continues, as it is one of the best ones I've ever read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please Sir can I have some more?

I was really into it, but felt as though there is more to come ! ? Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice and hot story

It's really nice and hot, I like the pacing of the story, it's slow and getting you to the main story in a sensual and horny way ... Please let it continue...

MrPayneMrPayneover 19 years ago
Need more

Great story . . . now is Mrs Smith going to help son make mom a true cock slave, or will both women worship his rod??

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more please

please write the next chapters, lots of dirty talk, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please continue

Please continue, love the cock slave mom character

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I've read a lot of stories...

... but this one was so good, I couldn't help but leave my comments! I've never voted for a story before, but I've never felt the need to! Please continue your well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yummmm

that made me so hot i need to go play with my cunt right now. i've always been turned on by incest AND nice big tits. the combination totally turned me on ... well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Worth Continuing

You should continue the story. It is AWESOME!

azn_boi_kinkzazn_boi_kinkzover 19 years ago
Cum Mommy

Great pacing, concept but most of all, amazing mom character!! Haha.

You definitely need to continue this. The public demands it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story; keep it cumming

I can't wait to read more about Mother, son and more of Mrs. Smith in the mix. It seems a shame to waste all that huge cock. He should make both women his cum slaves. Maybe we could even meet his maternal grandmother; really keeping it in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
one of the most well-written, well-paced, and

hottest stories i've ever read.

can't wait to see the next installment.

PLEASE CONTINUE!

and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
horny story

I've got to empty my balls after reading your hot story. You MUST continue. You have a real knack for writing erotic fiction. Make the Mom have sex with the son too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more of mom and mrs. smith

give us more of your story of mom your cum bucket.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very good

You have quite of a story here! Please write further ones and don´t stop!

This was a great story but I want to read what's next.

Very good, congratulations!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story!

All of this author's incest stories are top-notch, hopefully there will be more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

Your best. I would like to read about him titfucking his mom and coming all over her face. Also about fucking his mom, but have him do it to her in bed. I get really excited reading your stories, some of the best in Literotica,and they have gotten better than your older ones. It might be nice if mommy introduced him to anal sex. And please have him get his neighbor. Thank you for some HOT stories. How about one with both a mother and daughter doing the son?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome story

Loved the hot big titted mama and Cynthia who must surely be let in the door, in the next chapter. Make it soon please . Great writing. Keep it and us up. More More More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

awsome job, keep 'em coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome Story

Great story, excellent development of characters and great

sexual description keep it up in the next chapter and

I'll need a bucket of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bobby T where the hell are you?

Reading this story I had to look at the date it was accepted. It's been awhile old son and you need to get back to it. It is too good a story to abandon. You've done everything right now please carry on. Ronnie W.

David48David48almost 19 years ago
I agree

Next? This story needs a finish son! His mom needs her just reward! HOT!

kreeperkreeperalmost 19 years ago
INCREDIBLE!

This was one of the best stories I have ever read. The interaction between mother and son was perfect! Damn man, you HAVE to continue this! Is there anything I can do to persuade you to continue. You are one of my favorite authors! Please write more, I am begging you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
incredibly sexy

I'm not into incest scenes at all, but this was incredibly sexy & hot. More about this sexy couple's adventures is needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic!

Fantastic Story! I can hardly wait for Part 2 and Mrs. Smith to join the fun.

steve8576steve8576over 18 years ago
HHHOOOTTT!!! PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

This is extremely good start to a very sexy and hot series. PLEASE, PLEASE, continue! WE WANT MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Real Hot!!

keep it up ...lookin' fwd for the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more,more,more

come on give us more!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous