All Comments on 'Replacing My Cum Bucket'

by Bobby T

Sort by:
  • 306 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 hours ago

I love this fucking story. Why doesn't Michael open the front door and let that slutty neighbor in. He could ask her to show him her tits in person. Michael's hard cock is straining against his shorts, and Mrs.Smith asks him to pull out his monster cock and cum all over her tits. All the while, Michael's mother is hiding in the hallway peering around the corner, with her fingers rubbing her wet pussy. I'm ready for another chapter to jerk off to.

nyteramblernyterambler8 months ago

Dam when is the next chapter coming out can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My cock gets so fucking hard when I read this story. Today, I have my DVD player on with one of my favorite porn videos playing. A lovely young lady with big tits is on her knees sucking off her boyfriend. With his cock nice and wet she strokes it with her small hands wrapped around his giant cock. Just like Michael's mother, she makes him cum, two small spurts at first.

Then the next two ropes of cum fly over her head and onto the floor. Twenty seven spurts of his hot juicy cum in all, her hair, face, and tits are totally covered in cum. It is flowing down towards her pussy.

As I'm reading this story and watching my video, I'm about ready to cum myself. I'm leaning back in my chair, allowing my pre cum to coat my cock. I replay the final 30 seconds of his orgasm over and over, until my cum starts flying out of my piss slit. My cock is less than 12 inches from my face, and the first rope hits my chin. The next couple land in my open mouth. My hand is flying up and down my cock, and soon my face is covered with cum like Michael's mom.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bloody lovely. Reminded me of my mom and me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part two, please!

Reb1861Reb1861about 1 year ago

Love this story. Why hasn't Part 2 been written yet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is one of my favorites. I was laying down on the bed naked, reading it when I came all over my stomach and chest, with the first rope of hot cum hitting my chin. I like to cum at page 5 as Micheals mom is getting her face and tits covered with cum. Then, I start reading page 4 again and start eating my own cum and by the time I finish the story again, my dick is hard and ready to cum all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just read this again for the umpteenth time. This time I had a butt plug up my ass and was playing with a dildo, moving it in and out of my mouth. I had the last page of the story on the TV screen and was taking my time stroking my cock to a big cum. I always time it as Micheal is letting loose his load. When I did I came all over the dildo and put that precious load into my mouth, and sucked it deep into my throat.

I wish Micheal would open the front door and let Mrs. Smith in. I would ask to suck her tits and then cum all over them.

alandee101alandee101over 1 year ago

With several of the references my guess is that this is a B.C. (British Columbia) boy because who else would admit to wearing a Canucks jersey. PS. I am also from B.C.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[24.08.22]

I enjoy a good pop culture reference, but this:

(I figured that when it came to my mom, my cock was going to be like having the E-ticket at Disneyland.)

Is pretty DEEP, it's been (as of this post) over 40 years since both Disneyland and Walt Disney World used them - and based upon the author's use of the former and not the latter means he obvi visited there and/or resided on the West Coast of North America.

Sexcellent story!

11/10 'E-Tickets'!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You haven’t posted anything in years so I know this is dumb to say but god damn we need a part 2! Shit! The thought of his mom being his cock sucking cum slut and his neighbor being his big boob dick riding fuck toy makes my pussy so wet. Please give us more. I need it.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/28/2022) I've never been a fan of overexaggerated cock and tits stories, but this was great Tongue-in-cheek humor (pun intended). Too bad I got to it late. This story is 18 years old. I will check the author's list to see if they ever wrote a sequel to this gem. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Got to fuck those tits! Needs to stick that bog cock between them and pound away until he shoots it in her mouth and all over her neck and face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What are you thinking, where the heel is part 2? Why leave everyone so frustrated? PLEASE!

stitan7stitan7over 2 years ago

@anubelore

If you have this author favorited, in your feed it shows this story was published 12/25/21. I assume Literotica edited something that caused it to post to the feed.

SpartacuslvSpartacuslvover 2 years ago

I hope this story continues.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

@mtira

Wtf are you talking about? I saw your comment in the recent comments box, and got all excited that Bobby T was back. This story is from 2004, why do you say "welcome back" and "love the return"? Darn you, getting my hopes up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WE NEED A SECOND PART. COME ON MAN!! THIS WAS SO DAMN GOOD.

mtiramtiraover 2 years ago

Welcome back. Love the return

imsearching2009imsearching2009over 2 years ago

Definitely want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hoping that this time there is a part 2

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 2 years ago

The three of us are waiting for the continuation of this story!

Well done so far. Five stars from each of us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CUM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am waiting for the sequel but the hopes are so less after 16 fucking years

If u can't continue then give the fucking rights to someone who can write a sequel to it

The part 1 was so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cum again

I have read this story numerous times and I always cum so hard, I'm literally screaming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loving the cum

Its rare to find a writer like this to be so explicit about cum drinking. Reminds me of my aunt with not big tits but extremely hairy cunt. She too loved male sperm and lots of it. Shes gone now but we kept count of her blow jobs and cunt sucks... 324 over a number of years. She iwas adddicted to sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No fucking excuse

Unless your fucking DEAD. This is the second story of yours I’ve read that’s not finished. What a waste of time and bloody effort. What pisses me off more is they’re both ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stories...

gfrhgfrhover 4 years ago
Too bad

It sucks that this wasn't concluded. It was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!

need more of this book

come back bobby t and finish this book please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I loved these stories, cept for the ob iOS of course

WHAT HAPPENED TO MRS. SMITH????? I expected her reappearance for a long time. NOT FAIR!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sequel? Continuation?

Since it has been 15 years, I will assume there won’t be a sequel. What an excellent story line, and it’s left unfinished.

Please someone, finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

More more more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I need more

69Luver42069Luver420almost 6 years ago
Hot hot hot

Here's hoping Mike gets 2 playmates in sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please more

More ok please

ManofthewestManofthewestalmost 6 years ago
Yes continue please!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly what the title says.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To be continued.

I hope it will be continued, maybe as lovers, a dirty sex filled week away inn a log cabin, maybe even weekend visits to the beach, a pregnancy involved, (not Mrs Smith unless she looks like Julia Roberts with big ba-dunka-dunks, if u know what I mean), maybe the mother's sister can stay for a while,

I look forward to seeing you write something more about this storyline.

bobbipink53bobbipink53over 6 years ago
Bring it on!

I for one would definitely like to read more; maybe Mom and Mrs Smith......?

Soron666Soron666over 6 years ago
Great work

This story was great. it would be nice if there would be a second part. you could describe the size of the guys dick a bit more. but its a really good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I checked again

Looked again and still no extras.

Weird, typed the above and to post this I had to insert 42DD.

Is that an omen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want to meet Mrs. Smith!

Heck I wanted to meet the Mrs. Smith's of the world since I was 10!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Had potential...

but failed to realize said potential. You were too long-winded and gave us a story that was 5 pages long (not an issue by itself, I love long stories and often enjoy ones that go over 10 pages) and barely got anything done. You could've had the all that transpired done by page 3 and used the remaining 2 pages to further the mom/son relationship and/or get Mrs. Smith in on the action and "then" add a "to be continued". The story had promise and I liked the characters overall but you just took way too much time to write so little. Thanks for the story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I do not know why.

I gave read these stories more than once. Still happy to go to them.

I have no idea how but Bobby wakens something inside. I wish he would reappear followed by telling fear that if he did reappear, I wouldn't like it as much

animal99animal99about 7 years ago

Loved your story! Needs a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OH YES! give me more

I really loved this story - can't wait for the follow up

onelimpdickonelimpdickover 7 years ago
WANT MORE!!!

I really enjoyed the story but feel left hanging. I need to know what happened when the door was opened. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definitely needs to be continued

Love the storyline. Please add another part to the storyline please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continuation

I enjoyed this story, but you just left us hanging. When are you going to continue with this story line?

WorstnameeverWorstnameeverover 7 years ago
Still hoping for pt 2

Great story. Would love to read the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best

Very good story, all of the elements work together beautifully. There really should be more of this written, if you're able. Thank you for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Truly Wonderfully

I have read this story a couple times now and keep coming back because it helps me just get there. I truly wish there was a second part and hope there's more to come because I can see this going to wonderful places

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Mrs. Smith

Will we ever hear of Her Visit. and Maybe a Threesome with Both and Him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

This definitely needs a second chapter in which Michael not only has his way with his Mother again, but has a Menage-a-Tre with Mrs. Smith., and his Mom too. You could end the second chapter by having Michael impregnate both his Mother, and Mrs. Smith, as well as having Mrs.Smith move in with he, and his Mom so that he can have both of his Sex Slaves in the same house to play with anytime he wants, and to keep them pregnant at least twice each. kutgw and keep writing.

Thrak111Thrak111about 8 years ago
Well Done!

Being well-endowed myself, I truly appreciated the time and descriptive detail you put into the examination and preoccupation of the Mom to Michael's cock. This would make a great porn movie if done right. Keep writing!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 8 years ago
fucking wonderful

when will we get the next few chapters please? This is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
jack off tool

When mother thumb and her four daughters want to make your cock unload with little mess just pull out one of the socks you're using to make your dick look big and slip it over your boner and you can use it as a lubricant and to clean up the mess.

Then throw it in the laundry. Easy fix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re read.......

Damn, just made me cum as hard this time as it did the first time. Have to make sure I have it bookmarked. Thanks.

Ps: pay no attention to the asshole comments. You did great.

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 8 years ago

You have to add another chapter great story you can't just leave me hanging like this add threesome with Ms. Smith yeah that would be great

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom & Mrs . Cynthia smith threesome

Come on Bobby , send us the next chapter, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
get next chapter out

brilliant story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FUCK YOU!!!

This was a good story. COMPLETE IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story, but I would have given it a different name.

It was a good thing the volume was low, and the garage door was closed. You couldn't really be sure if anyone was at home, or not. Neither Michael, nor his mother, were expecting, or prepared for receiving any company at that particular moment. So they were both very quiet. After a moment of waiting, Mrs. Smith left and went home. We both chuckled a little, then mom reached out and took hold of my cock through my shorts. Professionally speaking Michael, you're huge! I've never even seen one this big, except in porn, let alone have something like that inside of me. Michael couldn't believe his ears, did mom just say inside of her? Yes Michael, I just said inside of me. Don't act like it's not something you want to do. I know you were thinking of me, while you were masturbating to Cynthia Smith next door.I know you want to play with my huge tits, and umm, you know, fuck my pussy don't you? Michaels jaw hit the ground, and he had no voice, all he could do was nod like a simpleton. His mom opened his shorts and his big cock nearly exploded out! She sat him on his bed as she started sucking the head of his cock like it was a lollypop. Across the lawn, a disappointed Cynthia Smith was in her bedroom. She wanted to talk to her young neighbor, get some report going with him, and hopefully very soon, have his cock fucking her pussy. She knew he wanted it, he watched her every night. She started getting horny and slid her hand down inside her panties to her clit. She started rubbing it softly at first, increasing pressure, and speed a little at a time. She looked across the way at her neighbors bedroom window, she could see something moving inside. She got out her star gazing telescope and zoomed in on the window, With no trees in the way, sunlight made seeing inside very easy. She could only see the top half of what appeared to be a woman's naked body bouncing up and down. She did some finer adjusting of the telescope and then gasped! It was the mother next door, riding a huge cock, a cock she had zeroed in on so many days the past few weeks. She gasped as she realized that a mom was actually riding the cock of her son right in front of her eyes! Look at those huge tits, they were even bigger than her melons, as she watched them bouncing around wildly. Cynthia slipped two fingers inside her pussy with one hand, and with the other, continued working her clit in a frenzy as she watched the incestuous display next door.

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyover 8 years ago
I Love It

I Love It

I Love your writing I look forward to read continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best if not the greatest story I have ever read please,please,please make a part 2&3.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8almost 9 years ago
5 star story BUT

BUT what be fuck, it's 10 years since you wrote this brilliant story so I assume that your fucking dead since you haven't finished this story or wrote anything since because no one in their right mind would walk away and leave this unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Come on already, we all want more of this story !

What is the fucking hold up? You have a winner here. The readers want more so write parts 2 and 3 of this story !!!

den1959den1959almost 9 years ago
great story...keep writing them.

Your a great writer keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!!!!!

next please.......

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
You had--------

----------better Finnish this or I will have perminite blue balls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You seem to have this habit of quitting before a great story is ended

Why do you do that? Yes, with a fertile mind like yours you probably are on the next story before you are finished with your current work. Yes, you are very talented and have lots of energy. However, take new notes but finish what you started!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

Great story so far, now please hurry up with the next chapter so we can see and read about mum and son fucking the ass off the next door neighbor, and Tommy (Michael) finally filling her cunt full of his teenage cum. Actually I would like to read in it that he gets mum and Mrs Smith both pregnant for their troubles, so heres hoping for the next installment very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!!!

It is so hot and got me horny, it would be super hot if Mrs. smith joined in the fun.

GlimseyeGlimseyealmost 10 years ago

not too bad. it always ends too quickly for me. i'd just keep going and going. mmm, me so horny... :)

BestreadingBestreadingalmost 10 years ago
More please!!!

Nice work. I know it is an older post, but I do encourage a follow on story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
People want to read chapter two of this!!!

It's been ten years. This is an excellent story and I would also like to read the sequal to this. Come on already Bobby T. Get that big titted neighbor naked and sucking cock while the big tit mom sucks her big jugs and fingers her as a primer to the horse cocked son. Come on already once again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So hot

Another one please. So hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Give us Part two!!!

You gotta keep going. This is a really great story and I cant wait to see the mother son relationship develop. I think it would be cool if they end up together as lovers instead of just fuck buddys. Please give us another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
don't stop

come on man we need another one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more please

Fantastic story more please

Reb1861Reb1861about 10 years ago

i'm still fucking hard please write second half of this. i hope the neighbor joins in.

lordgilllordgillabout 10 years ago
part2

I have read this story several times and feel the time is right for you to do part2. What happens with mrs. Smith how does his mothers submission str. his domination? Does he dom mrs.smith? How does he deal with getting to be able to fuck his mother( and possibly mrs.smith) etc.etc.etc..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cumbucket

what no sequel

it was a great story and it is waiting to be finished

sataniclovesatanicloveover 10 years ago
what a shame

aw its to bad theres not a sequel

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
sequel

As this author hasn't published anything in over five years, I think it's hopeless to this this story is going to be completed. The only way there's going to be an ending is if an active established author takes the story to the next level so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
continue

Hi,

I saw that you had said that you would continue this story if "voting indicates a hunger."

So please do!

shitkickershitkickeralmost 11 years ago
Totally ludicrous...

with ridiculous characters, and an impossible situation--I LOVED it.

This story rocks, bigtime. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Best story ever do another please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep going! I will be waiting with a hard cock

Great, Finish what you started!

masaguaporfavormasaguaporfavorabout 11 years ago
Such a hot tale

I really hope you decide do publish a follow up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

What a hot story. U so need to continue this story PLEASE

obeyobeyover 11 years ago
wow

Pls, do a threesome... Xo fuckinq nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good story. I hope you write in a threesome with his mom and Mrs. Smith. Have him take advantage of every hole in each of them. Be explicit in your description(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Would LOVE you to make a sequel to this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The hunger is alive and well

There is a long way to go with lots of great excitement...... proceed with great vigor!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MOAR

I would LOVE to see a threesome between him, his mom and Mrs. Cynthia!!!

taboo_lovertaboo_loverover 11 years ago
To much oral no vaginal/anal....

Too much oral and cock worship and no vaginal/anal sex...its a really hot story but feels incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waw!

Love it!!!

So hot. I want more.

cpigcpigover 11 years ago
awesome read!

I can almost smell the cum! Now there will be four big its in the room with that big cock. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
second story

write the second story and put it up. DO IT NOW!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous