All Comments on 'Repo'd Ch. 07 - Domina'

by PericulumFabula17

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

There isn’t many stories that I just want to keep reading but this is definitely one of them. Great writing periculumfabula

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is sooo good!

I caint wait to hear how lori and the original creditor guy fall into place.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Just brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fantastic. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Even after a second reading, it's still fantactic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can't wait for Chapter 8

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I wonder if the author is Patrick Rothfuss

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

That second part is even better than the first chapters. Please go on with the training and assignamets!!!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fantastic

to end the story to add the final nail in the girls coffin is that the bitch Lori who came to work for them & messed up the books really worked for Ms. Edith Wagner in her pimping/ sex-slave department.

My_Pretty_Kitty_KatMy_Pretty_Kitty_Katalmost 4 years ago

Do you plan to continue this series?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Little Too Little, A Little Too Late.

I was hoping Lori would get hers, get caught, get enslaved, punished, and skinned off to a foreign labor camp. And then our girls would get out from under spending the rest of their lives as pampered conquebines. But it looks like there's been on work on this story for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved the story and all of the details

Please continue the story. I guess I don't understand why Kristen is subjected to all of the piercings since she is getting the pain and nothing is happening to Nicky (except for the nose ring). Nicky has nothing to lose so she could have kept on with Kristen's piercings. Now Nicky should get the same piercings as Kristen, perhaps that night or the next day. How Ms. Wagner gets away with this kind of torture would eventually be found out since slaves are eventually released and the evidence is finally displayed.

I do hope that Lori is caught and processed as a Category III slave in prime+ grading. Please continue the storyline and I do hope that Ms. Wagner does not go back on her word to keep them healthy for the 75 months of servitude. Is there any service that will transition the slaves back into society? I believe that some slaves are actually freed with some money that was earned in their captivity?

PericulumFabula17PericulumFabula17about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it. I'll admit, the piercings was a mistake. I wanted to build tension though both dialogue and action but, after reading the final product, I regret it. The same thing could have been done in other ways that was less painful for both the characters and the reader. I plan to shy away from such.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
next chapter

do we have to wait until 2031 for the next episode ? A great story so far will they get there payback

Siska100Siska100about 3 years ago

This is my favorite story amongst the four you've written so far. Unfortunately, you seem to have opted not to keep writing about Nicky and Kristen. It's too bad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

18 Months after the elapsed period of an incomplete series, Literotica should post an "Incomplete" notification in the title. It is frustrating to spend time on a series only to be disappointed by the lack of an ending.

redrum10redrum103 months ago

great work , would love to know what happens next....many thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous