All Comments on 'Reporter Lucy Profiles CEO Ch. 06'

by reporterlucy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Another great chapter :)

Thanks.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Loving this story

Only just come across this series but have read all the chapters now and looking forward to more of the same. Lucy is obviously very foolish to go into the forbidden room and no doubt will have to succumb to some heavy punishment when she is found out - lovely!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It is very predictable

That said it has no bearing on the enjoyment factor, this is a very very erotic story and a pleasure to read. Personally I thought having her eat the porridge mush from a bowl on the floor would be enough to make a neophyte baulk and back off. Obviously that is the way his slave was fed the previous day but having her sat on his lap and hand feeding her would have produced the desired effect just as well.

Humiliation is a very tricky kink to dabble in. No woman believes she’s perfect, all have low self esteem to some degree and I’ve found low that self esteem amongst submissive women is often so low that it’s crippling.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Waiting for more.. its exciting and erotic.. good work..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What's in the room? Waiting for more of this very good tale.

DreamySaskiaDreamySaskiaover 2 years ago

Thank you for posting this story. It gets better with every chapter. ;) I hope we can read more of it soon.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 1 year ago

Grammar and punctuation remain an issue, but great fun. The story is titillating and enticing, keep up the heat and fun.

Tori_VixenTori_Vixen6 months ago

Tell me theres more coming! This is too good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userreporterlucy@reporterlucy
I am a submissive but I like to agree on a good creative and detailed roleplay we will both enjoy so please say hello first. Open to lots of others ideas, but often like to play a reporter investigating a weird or kinky idea/place, observing, and slowly lured in to try, see m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES