Reporter Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,029 Followers

"Hot today, I thought I would get some sun after the interview." She said.

"Wow." Was all he could gasp when he saw her in the swimsuit.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it, so you were going to tell me about your second experience?" She asked him.

"Oh yes Mrs. Holloway." He said.

"Colleen Holloway!?" She said excitedly knowing who the woman is.

"Yup, it was a hot summer day like this one when it happened." He began.

Mrs. Holloway

I had just returned from a run with my friend Jack Holloway, we were both in the kitchen drinking water when his mother Colleen came in. She was wearing her exercise clothes which consisted of a tight black sports bra and a tight pair of spandex pants. She had just finished on the treadmill and came in for some water herself.

"Hey Mrs. Holloway, looking good." I said to her.

"Why thank you Mark, you boys sure do keep in shape." She said getting a bottled water from the fridge.

"Hey Mom, you know I have that fishing trip to go on with Dad and Uncle Steve next week, why don't you and Mark run while I'm gone." Jack said to her.

"You know that is a great idea, I love to run in the morning, so you would have to be over here by five a.m. so I have time to get a run in and get ready for work." She explained.

"Sure, but do you run on the weekend, tomorrow is Saturday?" I asked.

"I do, but can we get started early, they leave at four in the morning for the fishing trip, let's make oh around six then." She said.

"I'll be there." I said watching her leave the room.

"Thanks man, my mom is on this fitness kick, I'm supposed to talk to dad about losing his beer belly on the trip." Jack replied.

"No problem your mom is pretty cool." I replied.

We hung out for a little while longer and then I left for home, I made sure I got to bed early and I set the alarm. I got over to the Holloway's around six a.m. and Colleen was in the drive way stretching. She looked hot in the tight grey top she had on with matching shorts, I said good morning and did my stretching, then we were off on our run.

It was nice and quiet, the cool morning air made her nipples push out against the fabric as we jogged the empty streets. During the run I took off my shirt, it was soaked with sweat, I could see Colleen looking over and checking out my body. As we got to the half way point of our three mile run, we turned and headed for her home.

We did some cool down exercises and stretches in the drive way, then headed in for some cold water, she reached into the fridge getting two bottles. As she handed me mine I noticed that her nipples were still hard and protruding through the fabric of her top. She was a little less shy as she eyed my body up and down, I was still not wearing a shirt. So I decided that it was now or never if I was going to make my move on her.

So I put my free hand up against the fridge and stepped closer to her, just a few inches away from her. Her breathing started to pick up and I looked into her eyes, they were glassy, then I reached up with my cold bottle of water and made a slow soft circle over one of her nipples with it.

"You like what you see Colleen?" I asked her.

"Yes, yes." She panted.

I set my bottle of water down on the counter and put my hand around her waist and then pulled her to me. I leaned down and kissed her full on the lips, they felt as if they were on fire, she moaned into my mouth as she pushed her tongue into my lips. I reached down with my other hand and then slid my hand on her waist down around her ass, giving it a hard squeeze.

She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her from the kitchen to the stairs. I climbed the stairs with her and took her to her bedroom, placed her down on the bed. She kicked off her sneakers and I reached down to pull off her top. Her tits had a little sag to them but still maintained some firmness, her nipples were large and dark brown.

I pushed her back down on the bed and began to kiss her again, I worked my way down to her neck, then to her tits, greedily sucking on both of them. She let out a soft sigh as I worked my way down her stomach, then I grabbed her waistband of her shorts and pulled them down to reveal her pussy. It was not hairy but was not shaved either, just kept nicely trimmed. I pushed her legs apart and began to work my magic with my tongue, I could feel her whole body quiver every time I hit her clit.

As my mouth vigorously licked and sucked her clit, I was fingering her at the same time with two fingers, she was humping wildly against my mouth and my digits. She was moaning loudly and pulling my hair as I brought her to one huge climax. I stood up and pulled my shorts down, my hard cock bobbing before her, she leaned forward and stroked it up and down with her hands.

"Oh Mark it's so big." She cooed.

Before I knew it she engulfed it into her mouth pumping as much of it as she could in and out of it, this was the most wild blow job I had ever gotten. I fought hard not to come and after a few minutes, I pushed off of my cock and laid her back. I climbed on top of her and lined my cock up to her pussy, then plunged it into her hot wet hole.

"Oh god Mark, oh god, fuck me deep and hard with it." She moaned aloud.

So I took her legs and placed them up onto my shoulders and plunged in and out of her, my cock driving to depths she may have never experienced before. She moaned and groaned with passion as I pumped her good and hard, her tits bouncing wildly. After she had another orgasm I slowed down, I pulled my cock out of her and rolled her over onto all fours, lining her up to fuck her doggie style.

With every thrust of my cock she pushed back, impaling herself onto my cock, I reached down and grabbed both of her tits, playing with the nipples. While she reached down and I could feel her vigorously playing with her clit as we fucked.

"Oh fuck oh fucking god, oh fuck." She started to scream as she came hard over my cock. "I never been fucked this good before."

I think we were fucking for a good twenty minutes and I could not take it anymore and nor could she, she was now face down, her ass still in the air, still moaning with passion, just not as loud. I felt my balls start tense up and I began to finally fill her pussy with load after load of my hot jism. When my balls were finally empty, I collapsed on top of her my deflating cock still in her.

We both fell asleep naked on her bed for several hours, I was woke up by the sound of running water. Colleen was in the shower washing up, I climbed out of bed and joined her in it, as soon as I got in, my cock was hard again. We began kissing and caressing each other before I picked her up and fucked her against the shower wall. We ended up doing it one more time that day before I headed home and for the rest of the week we filled as much time together having sex.

When her son and husband got home he agreed to start working out if it would improve their marriage, we never did do it again, she broke it off when he promised to get into shape. She said if he could get in shape too, then she would get the physical pleasure she was missing from her husband again.

"Wow that was some story Mark!" Ashley said obviously flustered by the amount of sex in it.

"One hundred percent true." He replied taking a long drink of iced tea. "Wow it sure got hot, how bout a dip in your pool?"

"Sure I think I will join you." She said.

"Cool." He replied getting up and peeling off his tee shirt and slipping off his sneakers.

Ashley watched as he did and saw what Colleen would have been interested in, the young man kept himself in great shape and had a nice body as he ran to jump into the pool. She gracefully went over to the ladder and slipped off her shoes climbing down and then gliding into the water . Then swam around splashing and playfully, Mark watched as her breast bobbed in the water, would this be his next conquest he thought.

After about a half an hour of swimming around Ashley announced that she wanted to get out and work on her tan before everyone got home. Mark followed her up the ladder and enjoyed the view of her ass cheeks as her swim bottoms worked up her crack. She got them both towels and they stood drying off together on the patio.

"You know I could do your back before I leave." He innocently suggested.

"Excuse me!?" She exclaimed.

"Put the suntan lotion on your back." He said to her.

"Oh, okay, I guess there would be no harm in that." She said to him

She led him over to her lounge and she adjusted it so it would lay flat, then she laid a towel down on it. She laid flat on her stomach and Mark saw the lotion on the small stand next to it, he open up the spout and poured a light stream of it up and down her back. He reached down and untied her top, which Ashley was going to ask him to do anyways.

Then he stood over her and began to massage the oil into her skin, his hands were strong but soft as he massaged her back. It made her feel drowsy and relaxed, maybe too relaxed as his hands worked almost down to the waistband of her bottoms. She moaned softly and lifted her self a little putting both of her arms under her head as a pillow.

Mark took this as a good sign and continued to massage her soft skin of her back after a few minutes and allowed his hands to gently roam her sides, touching the sides of her breasts. She tensed at the boldness of his moves but did not stop him either. Then he stopped entirely, she was almost going to thank him when she felt lotion on the back of both of her legs.

Mark's strong hands worked their way up the backs up of her smooth legs, the massaging effort and the oil felt good on her hot skin she let out a soft sigh. He continued alternating from leg to leg kneading the muscle and rubbing in the oil. After a few minutes his hand began to run on the inside of her thighs, gently easing them apart. Ashley thought of how bold he was getting and how she should stop him, she was giving him a great view of her bikini covered crotch.

He moved his hands up and gently let his finger tips run the outline of her crotch, Ashley should of expected this, she tensed up and looked over her shoulder. Mark quickly pulled his hands away and went back to her rubbing her legs.

"Mark I think that is a enough, I want to get a good nap in and work on my tan before everyone comes home." She said.

"Uh sure Ashley." He said getting up.

"You will call me when you are ready to give me another story for my report?" She asked.

"You bet I will." He said putting his shirt and shoes back on. "See yah."

Ashley waited about five minutes for him to leave, she was betrayed by her pussy, she could feel juices running out of it from the young man's massage. Then when he touched her, she thought she would almost cum right there. She raised her mid section up and slid one hand down her bikini bottom and went to work playing with her clit and pussy. After making herself cum with just rubbing her clit quickly, she began to slide two fingers into her pussy and went to work rocking herself up and down on them.

Someone else waited five minutes too, Mark stood staring through the fence watching all of this go on, he pulled his cock out and jerked off watching her. Her beautiful breasts swaying back and forth, he could hear panting and moaning wildly. Then he was shocked by what he had heard next, as she was in the throes of orgasm.

"Oh god, oh god yes, oh Mark you fucking stud, I'm coming on that big fucking cock, oh fuck Mark, I'm cumming." She said aloud.

With this Mark shot his cum onto the ground, he knew that she was getting hot by the stories and had to work on a plan to step up the seduction of Ashley. She finally finished cumming and laid back down on her lounge, Mark put his deflated cock away, knowing he would use it on her one day.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,029 Followers
12