Reporting Pt. 03 - Evolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam: I am well past that now. I probably was back in Houston. I no longer love my husband and even worse I don't respect him for what he does to me and the kids. He pays me money to run the household and he uncaringly fucks me any time he can get it up, assuming he is sober enough to do so. So what is the difference?

And what about you?

Belle: Truth is I haven't looked it that way because of my upbringing I guess. Husband these days just sleeps at home because that is where his bed is and his kids are and he gets fed when he wants. He no longer makes love to me. It is a quickie when he can fit it in and he sees something in my body that he wants to fuck. He brings home a porno movie, gets me suck him off while he watches and then expects me to open up my pussy because I am supposed to be turned on. He then complains when I am dry and he needs lube or he tries to fuck me without lube. He says I am frigid when in reality he has done nothing but negative stuff to turn me on. How can I be wet?

Truth is I have been blaming myself for that and I am done with that self blame stuff. My guess he is regularly bonking his PA and getting all the sex he wants outside of home, especially since he has been travelling so much lately. So believe it or not I am wet down there already just thinking about those guys, the old times when I was single and casual sex was forbidden but it was fun...

Sam: So let's go. We use our second names Liz and Annie!

Belle: Yes. And let's not be too long down there chatting them up, OK? Pussy needs attention.

Sam as they walked towards the bathroom: I guess you and that husband of your watched Emmanuelle?

Belle smiled: That was some of the best sex we ever had and the first time we saw it was on our honeymoon.

Sam: I've always fantasised about the sex in that movie and how she became free from all her inhibitions. She became a nympho probably but she was in love with pleasure, not in love with love. I want to experience that freedom here away from all the issues back home. Maybe we have to come back again or whatever, but if you are up for it I would like to see where we can take these guys.

Belle: I seriously hated the rape scenes, but hubby went right off then and our sex we had was unbelievable with him pinning me down and the rough sex as if I was being done like Emmanuelle was just so intense it rocked me. We got to watch that movie most nights until we slept from exhaustion.

One night we had dinner at the resort with a couple of swingers and they came back to our unit to watch that movie with us. Nobody at home knows this but we all used our bed that night and we did not wake up until midday with cum streaming out of my pussy and the two guys licking off our clits. We forgot about lunch that day and they eventually left us the next day to go home to Boston. I keep trying to remember how that came about but I think hubby set that one up after he had a swim down at the pool while I slept one afternoon.

On our last night there hubby saw two guys at the bar. He wanted to live out a few more scenes from the Emmanuelle's that night. He wanted me on my honeymoon to have three guys fucking me stupid all night. No way was I going to do that so I got him drunk and he had no sex that night and for a week afterwards.

That's why I think hubby is off the rails now because he wants that freedom that we had when we had no kids. For me, I reckon I am at my sexual prime and that is why I am so "pissed off" because I need a lot more sex. Any sex would do probably, but that Emmanuelle sex she sought is the freedom of pleasure I want, not the rape.

We have the collection at home. Not that makes any difference with him never home to get between my legs.

So what have you in mind?

Sam: Let's play it by ear and see how adventurous these guys are. If my guess is right and they are regulars down here, they will be up for anything; probably exclude drugs because they are professional sports guys, which is fine by me.

They went off to the ladies to freshen up and out to the first "Johns". They knew what that meant and frankly had got to the point they did not care. Why not get paid to have sex, when that is what you love doing anyway. They both found some flavoured and ribbed condoms worth testing out from some vending machines and dropped them in their bags.

Sam mumbles to Belle as they walk towards their clients: Truth is I don't see the difference in getting paid this way. If I were in an office job and getting paid for doing work I enjoyed, the same.

Sam: Hi guys. Assume you are Trent and Rankin?

As it turned out these were the gent's in question and the position checks and the mobile phone number quote so proved.

Sam: Stephen's first five numbers are ...

Trent: And the last four are ...

They sized each other up as the four hugged and greeted as friends with expected benefits.

Belle and Sam had dressed down for the pool to short sundresses with low cut square fronts to cover their white bandeau bikinis just in case it got warm enough to strip for some sun. It didn't, so sunnies and elevated sandals were the only other attire, with their larger shoulder bags to transport their necessaries. This created plenty of laughs and broke the ice.

The two guys were probably mid to late twenties, in slacks and polos and relaxing over their coffees. When they rose to greet the ladies they were both over six feet, with one thicker set (the catcher Rankin) and the taller lanky guy(the pitcher Trent).

The next ten minutes were all about the basics and establishing that they were normal sexually motivated people. They had seen each other across the pool and even though there was no bikini skin exposed due to the weather all welcomed the facts of what was before them.

Rankin: From the marks on your left hand I guess you guys are married or recently separated? Should we know? Anything we need to avoid like a 200 pound husband who is not a great enemy.

Sam: Let's call this afternoon revenge if you like. We are away from home and let's say our limits don't exist, outside of no drugs, no photos or videos but maybe some good champers thrown in. We are so frustrated by our husbands lack of interest in us we need your attention "in spades". We live outside Houston so no husbands to be a pain and tell us what we cannot do, even if they are doing it themselves. We are not recruiting replacement husbands as we are going to have to get rid of what we have now before that is even on the horizon. And just in case you missed it we are horny.

And you guys?

Trent: We come down here two or three times a year for a few years now when we can get a break, usually a training break or off injuries. Over a week or so we re-generate our batteries and love of life and we can get back to the grind. Very single and no ties. (whispered) No nasty diseases and we love sex with great looking women like you. No strings and we don't want any relationship. Just ...

Belle: I think we are wasting precious moments down here?

Sam: How about you tell us your room number and we will meet you there in say ten minutes. One thing I think everyone needs to accept at Las Vegas there is someone looking at you 100% of the time, so split up friendly and see you in ten?

Rankin provided the room number and the guys left leaving Belle and Sam to text Gary their confirmation.

Ten minutes later there was a tap on the guy's door of mini suite 316.

Belle and Sam were handed a glass of French champers from the chilled bar as they entered.

Sam: No cameras or videos or smart phones.

Both guys: Definitely not.

While they were waiting for Belle and Sam the guys had inserted a porno DVD into their playback TV and it was just starting as the ladies entered.

Rankin: We saw this in a store recently and we haven't played it yet. The marketing on the cover says it is about 2 women out and about from their husbands and they let go big time with a group of guys at a pool party.

How about we watch it for a few minutes as we enjoy the champers?

Belle sat on the lounge next to Trent and Sam on another lounge with Rankin. Neither lady bothered to cross her legs or trying to keep the length of leg covered by their limited dress.

The screen showed all these healthy people drinking, chatting and enjoying their champagne around the pool. The women were dressed in very short halter-neck sundresses that were deeply cut down the cleavage and the back, showing the sides of their boobs and plenty of leg. Obviously no bras and who knows down below.

Being a porno it was not long before the pool gatherers were feeling the effects of the sun and the alcohol and the hands started to wander , the talk being more adventurous to bawdy and the ladies ceasing to want to be so.

Sam: I get the impression you guys are in the mood to copy?

Rankin: Sounds like a good way to start and remain somewhat gentlemen.

Belle as she watched two guys on the screen come up behind the two women and slip their hands under the halter sides to find four beautiful boobs crying out for attention: I am not sure we want you to be gentlemen about now.

The actors closed up on the women on the screen and pulled them back towards their growing frontal bulges, encouraging the two women to grind their rears against those impressive mounds. This was a signal for four other guys to approach the women from the front, dropping their dresses from their shoulders to slip down to the pool surrounds. Surprise they had nothing on underneath.

Sam dropped her hand down onto Rankin's groin and began to massage his cock underneath his slacks seeing it grow rather firmly as she squeezed.

Not to be outdone Belle slipped her hand down to Trent's zipper, slowly dropping it down and reaching inside his pants seeking his cock. It was not covered, so it was easy to raise that solid cock through the gap as she massaged it while it grew in her hand.

The guys not being backward slid their hands down the backs on the Sam and Belle to drop their dress zippers down their backs and undo the clasps on the bikini tops.

Meanwhile on the screen the four frontal guys were sucking vigorously on the two women's boobs and the men behind were playing with the women's rose buds and pussies.

The talk became seriously bawdy as the women enjoyed all that was being done to their bodies, closing their eyes and just letting go completely to their pleasures. The men behind slipped their wet fingers into the women's mouths as they sucked them dry while they continued to frig their pussies and rose buds.

Sam and Belle saw Rankin and Trent's faces change to pleasure as their cocks rose, firmed, thickened and dripped pre-cum. So what would any healthy American woman do, bend down and suck those gorgeous cocks to see just how hard and long they could get their cocks to achieve.

On the screen the two women we now lost in their passion, naked and carried through to a huge bed near the pool. The men had stripped and there were six monstrous cocks waiting to penetrate any hole they could access. Within minutes the six guys had flipped the two women to the position that all six were fucking away in one hole or another. And the women were lost to their passion and the control of the men.

While their cocks were being sucked Rankin and Trent took the opportunity to begin to massage their available boobs and raise those nipples to alert mode.

The two guys exchanged glances lifting Belle and Sam to upright, kissing their tongues deeply and dropping the straps off Sam and Belle's shoulders. Next came the bandeau bras to join the dresses on the floor. The girls stepped away from their clothes to kick off their sandals leaving only their bikini bottoms to protect their vanity. What vanity, as the girls grabbed the hands of Rankin and Trent to their waist to push down those last vestiges of clothes.

Sam: I hope you guys know how to fuck because we have two hours to fill in and we girls do like to enjoy a bit of variation if you get my drift. Condoms. We have ribbed and flavoured?

The two guys looked at each other and shook their heads: we cannot believe you ladies would be a risk and we definitely are not, but fine. Not on, so not on eh?.

Rankin and Trent chose their protection and slipped them over their now super hard cocks. They lifted their ladies and placed them on the king sized bed, each on one side and legs over the end.

Sam and Belle's legs were lifted over the guy's shoulders exposing their lower regions to their man's cock.

Belle: Looks promising here Sam? Monsters not quite but most useful all the same.

The two guys knew what they were doing and almost certainly had been here before because they both did exactly the same.

Rankin and Trent played with the pussies at their mercy making them so wet that they could insert several of their long fingers deeply into the crevice. Teasing away they found the g spots and played relentlessly, with their thumbs searching out the rose buds.

They waited until both women came with a thundering convulsion, before they slid their enormous cocks up the now well opened pussies. They slowly advanced until they could seemingly go no further, when they pushed hard opening up those depths their husbands had never reached.

From there on it was pure fucking with the two friends being pounded by big hard cocks while their rose buds were being invaded by long thumbs. The women's boobs rocked and bounced with the aggression and their eyes swum in their heads as the pleasures rocked through their bodies. The guys hands were able to manipluIate their woman's bodies, twisting to get better rthymn, teasing those hardened nipples, lifting to get better angles to drive deeper into those pussies and always finding moments to titivate those beautiful bumps around the clits. It was another ten minutes of pure lust before the four came together with the women's pussies drowned by their own cum juices.

There was to be no rest as the guys had the girls suck them hard again and roll them onto their faces with their arses high. The guys used every last bit of the girls own cum leaking from their two women's pussies to lubricate their arse and into their rose rubs. They slowly inserted their protected cocks into the pussies to absorb more cum and then pushed hard into the pussy to enjoy their doggie position. Their thumbs remained sawing away into the rose buds and titivating around the opening.

It took time and the women largely being out to it to have their cocks deep enough to begin to see saw into their love holes. Eventually both ladies realised what had happened but it was far too late to react, so they just took in the sensations of pain through to extreme pleasure. They pushed back actively and allowing those cocks and thumbs to monster their rears. It took many minutes but eventually the men came with their cocks deeply up into their cervix and the women, while relieved, enjoyed this expansion of their boundaries and in reality their pussies. The two girls collapsed at the strength of the attack on their pussies and bathing in the afterglow of being royally fucked silly.

Sam eventually was able to get a few words together: Oh guys that was incredible. I hope you have not finished because twice is obviously never enough with beautiful cocks like yours.

A quick shower was called for, along with refills of champers.

After drying they all filed out to the lounges again to drink their champagne and to absorb the pleasures they had just enjoyed.

The chat was minimal.

The ladies sat opposite the guys naked and legs open looking for more attention.

Sam: You guys are going to spoil us just like those women on the DVD. They are not going to be the same or maybe want to be the same again. Those multiple sex scenes were incredible.

Rankin: Come back to bed. My cock wants more as you can see and maybe we can do some copying?

Belle: Yes please holding his cock as he led them back to that huge bed.

The four were managed by Rankin.

Rankin lay down on the bed and had Belle drop down her pussy over his enlarged ribbed covered cock. Sam was encouraged to play with her hands all over Belle's body while she sucked on Trent's flavoured cock. This position changed regularly with every love hole of the two women entered and fucked firmly.

By the end of the two hours all had their fill, they had exhausted their supply of condoms and were looking to refresh for the evening.

Belle: We get the impression you guys have done that before?

Trent: You could say that, but you girls were sensational. Your husbands must be real idiots to let you out and about flashing your pussies like that. Maybe if we could keep in touch and next time we have a weekend together just pleasuring ourselves. We have plenty of other things we would have loved to enjoy with you, but you said you leave tomorrow. What if we said we go to Houston several times a season, we would welcome the opportunity to get together again and do what comes naturally. How would your pussies cope with us for a weekend of ...

They exchanged mobile numbers for texting only in case the possibility could become more opportune.

Rankin gave Belle an envelope. Back in their rooms the girls found a sum of $3000. They texted back: Thanks for the tip.

Rankin responded: Anytime and more often. Just ditch the underwear next time.

Belle: That's a promise.

The two women had to keep pads on to prevent leaks while they returned to their rooms.

Sam: I think that last session is going to help me get to sleep back home, with a little help from my Mandingo of course.

Belle: I am going to relive that slide down Rankin's cock for months. But I hope Francis has real plans for me as a gym instructor with benefits when we get back home. The last text I got from hubby was he is off to New York on Monday on the takeover he has been working on. Every time he goes up there he is away for a couple of weeks at least. May be we can do a bit of a baby sit for each other while I can enjoy Francis during the day?

Sam: Mine was not even replying to my texts, probably still hung-over from last night. The kids are being collected by mum every afternoon from school. It worries me as to what the kids have been getting for food when he gets to pick them up from mums.

I don't know about you but I have absolutely no sadness or care about what we just did. Obviously what happened there stays in Las Vegas, but that and what we enjoyed this week has the best sex that I have ever had. Maybe we have been really lucky, but what Gary and Stephen said at the pool party has turned out to be true. We probably are now big cock loving sluts and we are going to have some problems managing that need once we get home.

Belle: I am obviously a loose woman, but I don't want the tag of slut. We are just going to have to see what Toni comes up with. My guess is we need to be extremely careful if we are going to have stray cocks between our legs, even if occasional. But Francis really knows how to make love, so if that comes off with Francis I hope my sex issues go away and maybe my money issues as well. That relationship cannot go anywhere but maybe I don't need to go chasing hard cock.

Sam: After this week I don't think my pussy wants occasional and let's be brutally honest here I am going to need money, decent money to pay the home bills.

Belle: And we need to put some money away. I think we will all get home and be considering how we can extricate ourselves and our kids, still keep our homes and get some resolutions with our husbands and the families. I can just see my mother in laws face now when I tell her why I want out. My mum and dad did not like my husband when we got married anyway; they thought he was "up himself" and they turned out to be right.