Reporting Pt. 03 - Evolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wonder how Red and Moni have been enjoying those eight men? Silly question, almost certainly knowing those horny girls. We should see them tomorrow anyway, before we jump on our flight.

Shower time and get ready for dinner with the rest of the girls still in Las Vegas.

Toni - Saturday Afternoon

Meanwhile Toni had made it to the gamblers son and father's room.

She knocked at the door.

After a delay and someone obviously checking her out via the peephole, the door opened and a huge white guy appeared ushering her inside.

Drake: Yes, I assume you are delivering an envelope from...?

Toni: Gary...

She handed Drake the sealed envelope and took the moments he was reading to check out this guy. He was around 6 feet 6 inches, heavily muscled below his Boss t shirt and slacks probably from many workouts over many years, a bent nose from some event in the past, blond, well dressed and from what she was able to see great looking and built.

Drake: OK I will deliver this to Dad. Wait here.

A few minutes later Drake re-appeared through a side door that was locked from the inside.

Drake: Dad wants you to come in, but you have to be frisked and I need to check out your bag. Do you carry?

Toni: If you mean a gun. No way.

Drake checked the entire contents of her bag and took out Toni's cell phone and put it next to the exit door on a small side table: Collect this on the way out.

Hands up. Bag at your feet.

Drake then took considerable time to frisk every covered part of Toni's anatomy. Being cooler outside that was most of her body, even if it was sexily packaged.

Now Toni had dressed as Gary requested.

It had grown colder even inside the LeGrand Fountain Casino as winter was approaching.

Now Toni was dressed not provocatively but definitely sexily with very tight clothes, see through and quality underwear. Her hair was combed and brushed to provide a lustrous glow. Her white blouse was long sleeve, but unbuttoned to the bar joining her cups, showing a tasteful amount of cleavage. Below that was a thin mesh bra providing support to her C boobs, allowing glimpses of darkened nipples as she moved. Her leggings were ever so tight as only spandex can generate and black indicating a small g string underneath. Her shoes were medium height corded pumps. She wore no jewellery or rings and her passion for perfume was on show with a strong scent of Chloe.

Drake applied pressure to his hands to ensure he could feel anything below the clothing surface. He lingered long with his hands around Toni's pussy and boobs, looking directly into her eyes as his hands massaged and felt for whatever he felt like, but arguably knives and needles. He bent down and worked his way totally around every inch of her rear and down her legs.

Toni: Enjoying yourself?

Drake said nothing until: Open your mouth.

He checked there was nothing untoward.

Drake: Come through. Stand back and watch until you are asked. Do what you are told and no fast moves. We have a security risk and we cannot be too careful. I don't want to see you hurt.

They progressed down a corridor into a suite where a number of men were playing Texas poker around a largish circular table. There were two spots vacant next to each other.

Eventually after three hands an older man spoke: Come sit down and show us your skills. You will be our dealer for four hands. Show us how good you are.

Drake sat next to Toni watching intently everything she did but not participating in the hands.

Toni showed off her range of dealing and clearing bets perfectly over the next twenty minutes.

It was obvious they were finishing for the afternoon so after four hands the men wrapped up and paid out leaving Toni sitting quietly at the table as she had been told. All left and were ushered out by Drake. Dad and Drake returned.

Dad: Well young lady we have been putting pressure on Gary for a while to get an independent dealer and we told him we would not participate again until he did. So it looks to us that he has done very well there, but can you read the game and can you play poker. We play four hands... But we play strip poker, no money, so you are not at risk but we see how you react. You or we lose a hand we lose one piece of clothing and we see after four hands how we have learnt about each other. Agreed?

Like what could Toni do other than agree?

The dealing was done by Toni to ensure she was not cheated.

It is amazing what Dad learned over four hands.

Toni and Drake were down to their underwear, Dad had found out all he needed to know about Toni's husband and her needing money to pay for a likely upcoming separation and possibly a divorce, she had two beautiful girls and they lived comfortably in Houston. He also found out Toni was tough, just not as tough as him and had a strong mind that would help her through the rest of her next ten years. While he had seen a lot of this before, he really liked Toni and he could see real promise in her and her card skills.

Dad: Well young lady Drake and I need to talk, if I can drag him away from enjoying your beautiful body that is...

Dad and Drake went off down the corridor and Toni took it on herself to stay exactly where she was lest she caused a problem.

Ten minutes elapsed and Drake returned while Toni heard Dad leaving out the front door.

Drake: Dad and I had a serious conversation about you. I think you will find it useful. Would you like a glass of wine? We have a really nice Californian Cabernet opened?

Toni was still dressed in only her mesh bra and g string and Drake in his boxers. She had nothing to lose, so why not listen: Sounds great.

Drake: Just some card stuff first over the table.

They spent the next ten minutes walking through techniques and how people deliberately try to stress dealers and how to counter.

Toni after her lesson: Do you mind if we move to the lounge chairs?

Drake poured the wine and joined Toni opposite her on a separate lounge.

Drake: Dad thinks you could make in as a dealer and he has agreed to go tonight. We both see you have something unique, apart from a great body and he wants to see how you go tonight. I agree on all fronts. He wanted me to give you a few tips that we think would help.

Drake: There were two other matters he wanted me to mention.

Toni playing a straight face: Yes.

Drake: The first is you are too open with why you want to make some money. To us that is fine because we like you, but to some other creeps here they would see that as a major weakness they would exploit. Meaning they would exploit you and have absolutely no qualms in doing so. We guess Gary may have already started doing so; he is far from perfect but there are plenty worse here. You cannot be careful enough in Las Vegas.

Toni: I hear you clearly and Yes I don't not trust Gary one little bit. He is a real user.

Drake: The second is all about protecting yourself. You come across as to innocent, which is fine, but we are in a different world to where you normally live. We deal only in cash which is hard to trace. We only square up in cash. We only use prepaid cheap phones to set up and agree meets. We do favours for each other and we go out of our way to balance them up.

Toni: Understand all bar the last.

Drake: There is a group of high rollers out there and we all know each other and we do help each other in ways you don't need to know. But favours are personal time and we do them regularly, like pulling guys aside and having man to man chats and letting each other know when someone is double dealing or sharking. We even give lessons to people we like when they are having issues.

Toni drinking her last sip of cabernet: Like me this afternoon?

Drake: You could put it that way if you want, but I did enjoy the sights.

Toni: I saw that and I also enjoyed the sight of one very alert cock needing attention. That is a very impressive piece of meat there Drake.

Toni stood knowing what Drake was implying and truth is she knew she was set up by Gary, but she really had lost her inhibitions and sex with that serious cock was more interesting than ... well anything else she could consider over the next hour. She knew she was no innocent flower or some protected wife anymore, so to hell with being good and why not if the hubby was being equally straying. Besides he had serious member there worth some real woman attention.

Toni: You have been checking me out since I arrived and your beast down there looks rather excited. Maybe I could reciprocate to give that muscle of yours a real workover for the next hour say?

She outreached with her hand and looked at Drake, without saying take me to your bedroom.

Drake smiled, took that hand and led her down the corridor to a king sized bed, freshly made with crisp white sheets.

Toni: Now if I am returning the favour I suggest you lay down on that monstrous bed of yours and you enjoy yourself. Deal?

Drake laid down and arched his back to let Toni remove his boxers.

At that level she was within inches of the most monstrous cock she had ever seen. She had seen photos of guys that the girls had circulated amongst each other, but being confronted with one in real life inches from her face and more particularly her mouth that was now wide open in surprise.

Drake: Yes it is big and it is one reason I cannot keep a girlfriend as they don't want the after effects of being opened up so wide to accommodate my member. So I am single and probably going to remain so until that special woman comes along.

Toni: I don't know about special woman but right here and now I just want to get that between my legs. I hope you have a condom that will fit that thing.

Drake motioned towards the drawers at the side of the bed. In there was a pack of super long and big condoms with lubrication.

Toni: Enough talk. I am going to be busy for a while.

She laid over Drake encouraging him to do whatever he chose down south while sucked him hard and eventually find a condom that would fit.

Drake knew how to lick her pussy and his tongue was long to reach well into her depths. He focused around the clit and then as she moistened he drove his tongue into her gap. Toni was leaking big time between her legs and Drake recognised he had a woman here who loved sex. She leaked through her to her rosebud allowing Drake to use this lubrication over his thumb to manipulate the sensories around her dark hole. His tongue played away and his thumb entered that dark space. As Toni opened up more he used his longer fingers to play away in her pussy. Slowly but surely her gap widened and his fingers entered deeper allowing his fingers to titillate her g spot along with all those beautifully sensitive areas immediately inside her vagina. He took his time knowing she would need to be very open to get his monster inside her gap much less deeper into her pussy.

Meanwhile Toni had enjoyed licking and sucking away at this long best. It was not so much thick as long, allowing her to have some comfort as to what certainly was going to happen between her legs in the very near future. She drove her mouth around his bulbous head and licked the under surface eventually driving some tasty pre-cum from its gap.

They both enjoyed this preliminary, but Toni wanted that cock between her legs. Half an hour of this playing was too much for her anticipation.

She rolled over and on top of Drake's groin and slipped a very large condom down his member. She then placed her pussy against his covered cock and slowly scratched herself up and down and around his enlarged head. Her pussy seemed to sense what was needed so it spread itself to cover his bulb and sought to suck him inside. The moisture streamed out of Toni as she twisted her body and moved her gap across his head. The pussy opened up allowing his head to enter. She pushed her head back as that head pushed open her vagina, together with the lubrication and her own pre-cum the beast worked its way into her opening and slowly up into her.

Drake allowed her to control the rate at which he moved up her slit. She straightened her back as his member forced deeper allowing the vagina to be straighter and less uncomfortable.

Toni could not believe the sensations she was feeling. The size, the shape, the bumps on the condom, her moistness and the looks on Drake's face as she penetrated his cock up her love tunnel.

She concentrated on getting him deeper but this first time (and hopefully for her not the last) and he allowed her to take her efforts slow and steady.

There was no way she would be able to get Drake in so far this first time that they would be groin to groin, so she knew she needed to learn more about big cocks and how to make love to them. Her mind wandered to those stupid photos her girlfriends had showed her about monster cocks and BBC's. She knew only too well this would be a choosing for her into the future. Like why have all the issues with a short cock when you can have this fantastic sex with such a beast.

Drake: Maybe today you drain me where you are and we work on getting him deeper again in the future when we have the time to get together.

Toni took this as correctly meaning that Drake had to be elsewhere soon, so let's get on with the finale.

She remembered her early sex at college as she allowed her sex drive to take over her non class hours. It was all about manipulating the muscles in the pussy and drawing her lovers cock into her.

Toni concentrated in sucking that cock between her legs deeper and tightening and squeezing and manipulating. After another ten minutes she slipped even deeper and as she bottomed against her cervix she climaxed and felt Drake fill that condom between her legs.

Drake did not want to spill his huge flow into her pussy, so her rolled her over, took off the condom and put his still pulsing cock into her wanting mouth. She sucked his last streams down into her throat where they vanished.

Drake was pushed for time, but he gave her a few minutes to recover herself.

Drake: I am sorry but I have to catch up with Dad.

Toni: That was the most unbelievable sex. Pussy down there gives you a promise of whenever you have a free hour or two?

Drake rushed to the showers to return in time to see Toni putting on the last of her clothing.

Drake: Thank you. And Yes anytime.

Toni: Anytime so long as we can be discrete.

Drake: I don't want a girlfriend but a lover, absolutely.

Toni: In Houston daytime is best for me, before I collect the kids.

Drake: One last tip for tonight, forget the underwear and be ultra sexy. It will be warm up there.

Toni looked Drake in the face and approached him standing on a chair and giving him the most passionate of kisses.

Toni: Thanks for the ...Er ... Lessons. See you tonight.

She let herself out and walked down the passageway towards the lifts. She knew the cameras may be on her so she resisted with all her will the desire to put her hand down and put pressure against her pussy. That would occur seconds after she was back in her room, probably joined by her mandingo.

Toni knew that celibacy from that point onwards was a thing of the past and somehow she was going to have to get her fair share of big cock.

She lay down on her bed reliving that sex she just had with Drake, enjoying every moment as the ribs of the condom slowly sunk between her legs. Her mandingo was a poor substitute but what could a girl do anyway. There was no way she was going to pick up some gambler in the casino to give her spontaneous sex, because she still had her sex drive under control or did she?

One thing she knew was that sex with her husband was going to be very boring stuff in the future and she was going to have to improve her acting skills if she was going to remain married, however long that may be. Those words of Gary stuck in her mind: You are going to be a slut for big cock sex by the end of the week.

Toni dwelt on that for no more than one second as she thought to herself: Maybe he is right but she was not going to let Gary get the satisfaction of knowing for sure if he had achieved that result with Toni's body.

Toni called the girls and set up arrangements for dinner and THE GAME.

Toni: I don't know what you girls did or who you did this afternoon, but we should swap notes on big cock sex I fear.

Sam was with Belle as they talked over the issues from their afternoon: Yes we need to find somewhere quiet don't we?

NEXT: THE BIG GAME ENFOLDS