Reporting Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That shower head found its way to wash away the shampoo and clear Jake's eyes in time to discover his beautiful lady between his legs seeking a "quicky" in the shower before he needed to fly out.

He lifted Toni to face level.

Their mouths met and locked. Their tongues flashed and penetrated each others lips. Each was aggressively seeking sex from the other and they wanted it, she probably more than Jake just to test the waters.

No words were said or need be said.

Their bodies joined as Jake pushed Toni back against the shower wall.

His member was now erect and taught.

There was no further foreplay as Jake thrust forward and penetrated a well lubricated pussy desperately seeking cock.

Jake obliged, driving his cock between Toni's legs as she wrapped her left leg around him and pulled him in with every hard thrust he managed. This was lust, carnal maybe but it was what both sought.

There were no sensitive moments. It was hard lustful fucking and their bodies shook with the energy.

There is nothing wrong with lust between husband and wife after all and they did not hold back.

There was no pretence this was going to be a long drawn out sex feast. It was quick, it was useful, it met their needs and wow was it great.

They came together and let the shower take away their juices.

The end was a delightful kiss of passion that said it all as far as Toni was concerned. I want to stay married and I will fight to keep you mine, anyway I need to do and using all my feminine wiles.

They dried off in the bathroom and donned their underwear.

Jake: I like the new bra and g string there darling. Las Vegas sales?

Toni: I am glad you like this mesh style darling as I did buy up big. The bra and g-string don't cover much but I figured you needed to see the loving me after being away for a week. There are others equally shall we say interesting, but you will have to be home to see them won't you now?

Jake reached down to feel her pussy now completely shaved so she could wear such a small amount of cover and still look wanting rather than slutty. He moved both his hands to her soft covered boobs, which may as well have no cover if they were supposed to hide her nipples.

Toni: If you keep that up I am not going to let you out the door today.

Jake looked down and realised no landing strip: You've had a shave. No complaints because you are looking stunningly sexy.

Toni: I'm glad you like it. The girls decided we would do it together or as soon as we got back just to see if you guys notice these things. We figured you men by now don't need a arrow head to point out our area of interest.

Jake looked her over: You are just as beautiful as when we married and two kids later. On your new underwear well I hope you wear it a lot more often. Any other stuff you bought?

Toni: You are just going to have to be home to find out, now aren't you? Have you noticed the time randy husband.

Jake: Oh shit you are right got to run. And this week I cannot get home from the rigs and Galveston until Saturday morning. This is going to be a pattern until Christmas unfortunately.

Toni: Well this pussy will get lonely if you are not careful. Just be careful. ... (as she let the words drift without being said).

They kissed as Jake threw his clothes on, packed his bags and backpack just in time for his taxi.

Belle and Dennis

Belle's house was not terribly different with takeaway from the local Chinese restaurant on the Sunday night, followed by a very tired family crashing to get ready for Monday. This Monday Belle wanted to shake a few things up around home and see exactly Dennis' motives to their marriage and his withdrawn behaviour of recent weeks.

Dennis had finished his breakfast and his shower as he was dressing into underwear. The kids weren't up yet and were still deep asleep.

Belle lifted her voice: Could you help me here in the bathroom for a minute or two? Have a problem.

Dennis was still in his undershorts as he entered the bathroom to see a sight that would certainly raise the temperatures of most men.

Here was Belle completely nude sitting up on the sink and basin, legs trailing with a woman's razor in one hand and some shaving soap in the other.

Belle: Like I was saying I need your help. The girls decided that they should all get Brazilian's in Las Vegas or as soon as they got home. It was during one of our naughty conversations about our men. I thought it was rather a private matter so I was not going to get some beauty parlour girl shaving my pussy for me, but maybe you could have some fun doing it instead.

So what would any red blooded American male do, help out a woman in need of course. Jake smiled and nodded.

He lifted Belle's arms vertical against the mirror and got her to leave them there while he shaved away, just in case the hands got in the way of such a sensitive and exacting task. Would not want those hands to accidentally cause her to be scratched in such a sensitive region now would we?

Jake pressed the can button and allowed some foam to gather in his fingers. He took the razor in the other hand.

Belle looked not at the task but at Dennis' eyes, with a deep smile and a distinct look of lust.

The first movement was to gently apply the foam through the landing strip to confirm it was well soaped. Just to make sure he was doing the required job he gently rubbed his fingers up and then down through the offending hairs, of course with some dalliance at the top of the clit. Belle shook excitedly as he touched her folds, needing to identify precisely what existed and where to shave.

He touched the edge of the razor. It was plenty sharp enough.

The only way for Dennis to do this task was slowly and with sensitivity, which in his mind was with plenty of fingers within the folds, gently caressing the clit and lifting the folds like a chin when approaching the edges. Dennis dallied long and deliberately.

Now the easy bit was the bulk of the hairs above the pussy. This was dispatched into the sink and washed away leaving slight stubble worthy of more attention towards the end of such a difficult task.

He thought he was in heaven as she lifted her long legs onto the bench to ensure her got those hairs around the edges of the labia. They opened as wide as she could manage. The pussy opened and started to leak her juices.

Good he thought as he used these juices to lubricate his fingers as he slipped them purportedly accidentally into her gap. She put her head back enjoying the sensations and the anticipation.

Then the little hairs around the folds and ever so softly scraping them clean. She shivered with little trembles.

Last came the stubble as he slipped the razor deliberately from her groin down into her gap. Those hairs disappeared into the basin as he cleaned off the blade and washed his fingers.

He inspected the handiwork very closely and sought out exactly where to place his tongue, for future reference of course. His tongue darted and flicked. Yes he had done his major task well. No residual hairs.

Belle: Now I hope you finish off the job properly there husband.

She pulled her legs back as far as she could and nodded down.

Dennis slipped off his underwear and low and behold there was a super hard-on ready, willing and able. He was only ever going to do one thing and that was enjoy that pussy now staring him in the face and directly opposite his hardened cock.

Belle knew she needed to get herself balanced if she was going to take that beautiful cock of Dennis between her now wanton thighs. She was leaking profusely so no issues with entering and enjoying a super slick cock. As Dennis pushed his cock in, she thrust back with her hips and wrapped her long long legs around his torso using the wall of the bathroom as support.

With her hands around Denis' shoulders she pulled herself hard and often up and onto Dennis and Dennis had never had this pleasure before so he lost himself in his concentration. They just fucked each other hard, very hard and when they came it was the best sex they had together for years.

Coming down from their highs Belle gave Dennis the most passionate kiss he had in months.

Belle: You know I love you dearly.

Dennis: I know you love sex and that's great news to me.

Belle had a quick shower and was putting on her new underwear as Dennis was finalising his tie. She had on her new white lace balconette bra and g-string and she looked fabulous as she paraded around their bedroom.

Dennis as he whistled: I am really torn between staying here and making love to you all day with that new gear of yours or having to work to pay our bills. Sorry to say the bills are too large at the moment. Am off to New York again later today and will be up there with the team for a few days, at least until the weekend.

Belle: Don't forget this pussy awaits. It needs attention now it has been well exposed. Now what would you say if I were to wander around the house without underwear all day just to tease you. My new underwear can be for our use when we go out. I don't need much under my gym gear after all.

Dennis: It will be on my mind darling when I am in one of those boring meetings up north.

Belle smiling: If you are away too long I know we have some repairs around the house that need to be done...

Enough teasing for now, but you seem worried about this takeover you are working on?

Dennis as he dressed and suited up: No worries there. Just long hours to lock down some of the details. X Co Ltd is going to be wrapped up before Christmas along with a very large bonus.

Belle bent down and removed her g-string and then unsnapped her bra. She put on her soft track suit and left the zipper on the top down mid-way down her chest and her boobs, allowing Dennis a full view of her chest every time she bent down. While the boobs were not large it was always interesting to view and Belle knew it. She just wanted to tease Dennis with promises of things to come. She was also warning him that she was potentially available to other men.

The rest of their together morning was fun for them both, but eventually Dennis had to zoom to the office for briefings, update his computer models and get himself and the other team members off to NYC.

Belle gave him a loving kiss as Dennis was about to enter his BMW, allowing his hands to wander her body as if providing a reminder of the pleasures beneath: Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't?

Arguably, after her last week in Las Vegas that was not too limiting in reality for Dennis but what he did not know...

Then she realised she needed to get the kids off to school and she was already running late for them and her early morning gym session she had today as the only equipment instructor on the floor.

She did not have time to think, just react, so she put on her gym shoes, packed her backpack and hustled the girls through breakfast, dressing and the myriad of things to get the kids into the SUV and off to school. They made it in time to hear the school buzzer for classes, give the kids a kiss and get out of the carpark.

Fortunately the gym was close to the school so she was in the door and stowing her backpack in her locker before there was real action on the equipment.

The front desk girl Tanya gave her a huge smile and nodded at her chest to provide Belle a wake-up on her attire. With Belle so focused on getting out to the few members around working out she did not take in what she meant so she continued onto the open workout area.

For the next hour she helped the members as they came through the circuits and supervised when they were using heavy weights. There was plenty of bending and lifting, demonstrating the correct ways to do the exercises and use the equipment to avoid strains. Every time she bent members in front could see down to her waist and members behind could see she had no nickers as the tracksuit tightened against her skin. What she could not understand was the extra attention she was getting and the thanks throughout her shift. She had five personal trainer bookings alone from that one shift for a series of sessions over the next week and from both males and females.

At the end of her shift Tanya congratulated Belle on this morning and told her the good news on her new bookings.

Belle: I did not do anything different today. It was just my day I guess. Same exercises, same clothes, same attention, just luck.

Tanya: Maybe you need to check the mirror next time before you go out on the floor.

So Belle went to the ladies to collect her backpack and go home for lunch. She looked in the mirror and she realised what Tanya was suggesting. But this was a new Belle.

As she left to go home for lunch she passed Tanya: Hi Tanya. I hope you like the new me.

Tanya just smiled and welcomed the extra revenue coming through the gym members. She hoped this would just be the start of revenue growth that had recently stalled. It was important to get better stats or the gym would need to downsize to survive, so she was going to encourage Belle even more in future.

Belle walked to her SUV and sat in the front seat for a few minutes letting her mind race over what had happened this morning. She liked her new self and she was going to be doing a lot more of this new her from now on. Surprisingly she found her hand between her legs touching her pussy and she realised her way forward was laid out clearly.

On the way home she had to drop by the family's normal service station to get a full tank and book the car in for service. Her only free day this week would be Friday to drop the car in. As she was talking to the owner she looked over to see the bookings were full for Friday morning. So she tried her new self approach and bent over the desk as if she was wanting to help the owner with where he could fit her in. His eyes wandered and the one spot she pointed to in the schedule best for her was suddenly clear despite being full moments earlier. The owner moved that other clients car to later in the day after school hours.

Belle: Many thanks David. Much appreciated. I owe you one.

David: No problems Belle, anytime for yourself. Anytime.

Belle now knew just how prudish she had been in the past and how being so conservative actually worked against her. That was to change and with immediate effect. She had many times checked guys out at the gym and David at the servo and thought ideas that a conservative woman with kids in Houston would never dream to think. The new Belle would not be limited in future and she vowed to test this new freedom in coming days.

Gino the Private Investigator

Gino was meanwhile working on his report and compiling a very large amount of data, sound, videos and photos. It would take him all day to get it together ready for Toni tomorrow and in shape to detail Jake's failings and at the same time those of his friends. His own private collection had grown, as had his technical gear capacity and capabilities. This client was going to underwrite his growing business.

He was also working on another outlet for his videos and photos that would be a nice supplement to his income, but more later as he developed his business plans.

Monday Night NYC Hotel

Dennis and his team had been working on the takeover of Xco Ltd for months now and every time they seemed to get a real headway, new and complicated issues arose. They had been contracted by one of the syndicates chasing Xco Ltd to co-ordinate their strategies and raise the finance to support the takeover. Xco Ltd was run by a Board headed by a husband and wife team who had been there many times before, so it was tough going and the bidders had all been played off against each other both publically and privately. The dollars involved were multi millions just for the merchant bankers fees, much less the takeover consideration, so what had transpired was more than the normal rough and tumble, it was breaches of the criminal codes.

For the Houston team of which Dennis was a member, they had only been receiving the very basic retainers just to pay their living expenses and every one of that team was now seriously under pressure to close their parts of the deal to get their large bonuses. With Christmas and New Year approaching and the shut down of capital markets, the pressure on Dennis in particular was immense. He had debts coming out his ears proverbially mainly because of his high cost living style, second mortgages on his house, twin credit cards to balance and just keeping the rates and taxes and normal living costs paid. There were weeks now when he knew if it was not for Belle's gym work there would be no food on the table, the cars serviced and the kids had school fees.

It was similar for each member of the team and it was in this scenario their first team meeting of the week occurred in their hotel conference room>

Seamus (the team leader): Look guys we have been messed around for the last 6 weeks and the mandate was given to us back 6 months and we still have nothing to show for all our work. The lawyers we briefed are now saying no deal, no more work and Houston is wanting to pull the pin on our out of pockets. This has to stop and we have to get Xco Ltd over the line, signing contracts and that bankers syndicate locked in.

I don't care and I don't want to know how you do it, that's up to you but if you break the law and you get caught don't come crying to me. You guys have been there before so get the "f...ing" deal done.

To Dennis and Donna: I don't care if you have to screw everyone down from the Chairman to the hotel concierge, we must have the Chairman and his MD wife, their lawyers and the tech people up here by Wednesday or Thursday pens in hand. You've got our personal files (read dirt file) on those two and the other Board members. We know they have been leaking like a sieve to our opposition and we know that COO is a gambler who loves women in his bed, any woman and any pussy. Surely it is not too hard for whatever you need to do (read blackmail) for that guy and his two other technical directors to get things moving. We know that the COO organised a line of credit back in June to fund share purchases in Xco Ltd and he made no disclosures to the market, so he is almost certainly committed a criminal offence, so use it.

The COO texted me to say they are staying at this hotel for the next few days, which is why we booked here. You guys have their mobile numbers g to it. Don't spare the cash, but if you fail you pay the bills.

So Dennis and Donna (his P.A.) had their orders. When the meeting finished and all the team members had gotten their instructions, however you may like to describe them, the needed their own meeting in the bar.

They grabbed a bottle of Pinotage and headed for the quiet corner.

Dennis: Well I guess we cannot complain that we did not know this was coming.

Donna: It is just I have not been spoken to like that before and so bluntly. We have got to fuck ourselves stupid over the next twenty four hours or else basically.

Dennis: Keep this private but one of my old girlfriends before I met Belle moved to NYC to become a high class escort. We were shall I say going to hook up on this trip, but maybe we need her and some of her "close friends" to assist. I will call her and see if we can set up a party here tomorrow. It is too late now to anything beforehand. Agreed?

Donna: If that means I am not the only fuckee, then fine by me.