Reporting Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennis made two calls on his mobile and his convincer was sizable cash promises.

Dennis: Now we have that sorted you have been looking particularly sexy to day. I was struggling to keep my hands off you in the plane. I love that new perfume of yours and that low cut blouse you've been driving Seamus crazy with all day. How about we take the rest of this bottle up to my room and we get into some practice for the next couple of days orgy.

Donna: You know how to sweet talk a lady don't you now?

Dennis: I think we can drop the lady tag for a few days.

They downed the rest of the glass, picked up the TAB to their room and headed to the lifts.

Dennis: You remember the last time we were up against the wall like this and we fucked for a week all those lawyers, bankers and Directors. But we made $200 grand that week. That was one heck of a party we threw. I remember one of those big boobed women I had to fuck probably hadn't done it for years and she and her girlfriend lawyer just drained me every night.

Donna: Yeh, that was great. I did not bother to wear underwear for the entire week. The liquor bill was monstrous, so we better be careful with how we splash the cash in case we have to pay.

Dennis: It is only for a couple of days and fact is we cannot afford to fail.

Donna was not going to say this right now because she did not want to break the mood, but there was no male going to get between her legs other than Dennis regardless of what he otherwise might plan.

They had reached Dennis' room and strode down the hallways as if they were husband and wife. Fact is they had been screwing each other for months now and tonight was going to be no exception for these two who had no ethics, morals or rules, other than get the deal done.

Donna: So tonight I don't want to be the whore or the innocent young tourist virgin you picked up in the bar looking for a luxury bed for the night. If you don't mind I want to be the lover?

Dennis: I like the idea of the high class whore who has no limits, but why not let's just be lovers tonight.

Was Donna just politely giving Dennis a very clear message or an even more subtle one?

They sat on the lounge enjoying each others visuals, sipping the last of their wine and taking things slowly, allowing each other to build up their own appreciation of their lover.

Donna: I will meet you in the bed in a few minutes while I change.

Another subtle message of being organised and planning in advance?

Dennis did his normal clean up and stripped to wait for his lover on top of the sheets.

She did not disappoint. Here was his P.A. down to the flimsiest see through negligee that money could buy from the VS Houston store. It was beautiful and highlighted her excellent genetic figure to perfection. She had no cellulite on her thighs, no bumpy knees, no colour blemishes in her hair and no imperfections in her skin. She was and always had been a stunning woman ever since Dennis had spied her in the office and got her transferred to his PA on the team. All the office was jealous of Dennis, but his boss could not care less if he produced the signed deals. Donna to him was just another productive unit that would be promoted or dropped depending upon her results.

In the half light of the room Donna paraded herself in front of Dennis, her soon to be lover and not just his current fling. The g-string was so small it may as well not have existed as it was lost in the folds of her rear. The nipples were now so prominent in pink they contrasted with the delicate lace of the negligee. Her hair had been undone allowing her blond locks to spread over her shoulders, but most of all those ever so long legs soon to be wrapped around Dennis were displayed to perfection by the negligee that ended fractionally below her pussy.

Donna lay down next to Dennis in a 69 position. She loved to lick and suck his penis until it got hard as rock. It was well on its way already with the vision splendid. She loved to play with his balls and slowly bring Dennis to the point she could slip down his pole between her legs as she crossed her body over his thighs.

Dennis was enjoying slipping off the miniscule g-string and vowed to encourage Donna to forget nickers and g --strings in future, at least while they were here in NYC. He wanted to access that soft, slick pussy that never failed to disappoint. Tonight was no exception as she was streaming already.

Donna slipped the straps off her shoulders allowing her negligee to drop below her boobs, as delightful as any 36C's would ever be pre-children.

Her negligee now bunched up around her waist as she slid her body over the top of Dennis and positioned herself over his now seriously erect pole. As she slid down she held Dennis' hands up and to her chest encouraging him to play with her boobs, manipulating them and getting many little shocks through her body. Freeing up her hands she used one hand to balance herself and the other to play with her clit, stimulating it and escalating her intensity and passions rising through her body. She loved the way Dennis allowed her to take her time and get her ready for his ultimate ejaculation between those beautiful thighs.

That penis did its job scratching away between her legs and that clit was now spasming as she approached her climax. She drove herself down on Dennis and drew him as deep as she could manage up into her vagina.

The boobs tingled with sensations, the clit throbbed and the pussy convulsed as Dennis blew his load deep into her womb, as his cock continued to eject his fluids with millions of little potential babies between her legs and deep into her body.

Donna collapsed over Dennis and gave him the most passionate of kisses as his penis slowly withdrew.

After a few minutes she rolled off Dennis and slid beside him to snuggle up and hold as much of his cum between her legs for as long as she could. She knew only too well what she was doing. She wanted a baby before she got too old.

Dennis allowed his post cum mind to drift and they were soon asleep, with his cum doing its job without his knowledge in her womb. She would be pregnant tonight.

Tuesday --Houston

There is no great need to detail what happened that morning when Gino visited Toni at home and handed over a large file containing photos, videos recordings on memory sticks and a written report. He took an inordinate amount of time to explain how he gathered this information and just how much could be introduced as evidence in Texas courts. His invoice was a multiple of his original quote, but as he had gone well past the norm Toni paid him in cash immediately. She wanted to ensure he was on side if she needed him down the line. His final work of the day was to load a paid app on Toni's phone that would enable her to be able to turn it on and see roughly where Jake's phone would be at any time she so chose. What he did not say was that he retained a copy of everything he had provided to Toni, but maybe she would be a fool to expect otherwise if she ever needed him again in the future.

Lunch was enjoyed with Belle and Sam, neither of whom were anything other than "pissed off" at their husbands based on the clear quality evidence they had available. In short Vince wanted to turn his Sam into a high paid call girl and Dennis saw no issues with the mother of his children open her legs for his clients anytime and place when he could see a bonus coming his way. Toni was told in effect she would be going to a swingers den and just get on with it.

Belle and Sam were fine with the cash paid out to Gino because they saw strong value for their money, but it did put a hole in their available cash pool gathered in Las Vegas. At least for Belle and Sam Wednesday onwards provided considerable hope for a regular and recurring cash flow from Francis and Jack and the gym assignments for belle would grow from her new attitude.

Tuesday afternoon was both a shocker and an eye opener for Toni from her coffees at home with her sister.

Paula: I will tell you something mum told me when Ken and I broke up and he went off with his bimbo secretary. Dad also played up on mum with several women he met through work when he was working as a geologist in the oil industry and she knew it but was very wary about confronting him because of the effect it would have on the kids. All she cared about was he kept his dick in his pants when in Houston, he paid all the bills for the family and he did not bring home any STD's. She had seen the turmoil of many other families of geos when the marriages deteriorated with the kids being the ones who really suffered tremendously in many ways much of which was subtle. She saw so many kids that went off the rails onto drugs and violence that there was no way she wanted her kids to turn out the same way. At least with dad at home, with no arguments and an apparent happy home we were able to thrive and make our own choices including university. Dad these days does not know mum knew about his "ladies" and we keep it that way because they seem to have evolved into a happy couple just focused on themselves and their own individual hobbies. You may say they live separate lives until they come home for dinner if you like, but this way they have company, money, no lawyers to mess things up and home peace.

Toni: So what about you and Ken? How does that translate?

Paula: Ken did not keep his dick in his pants in Houston and my girlfriends told me so many stories that turned out to be true about him and his bimbo secretary. He just picked up and left one day and I had no choices available. At that time dad had just retired and they could not afford to support me and our two kids as well as themselves and have a decent retirement so I had to make the money to pay the bills because Ken made absolutely no maintenance of child monies.

One week mum and dad paid for me and Dawn to go to Las Vegas to get away from all the problems at home while they got close to our kids. It was there that I met a guy called Garry and he introduced me and Dawn to a way to make meaningful money legally or shall we say close to legally and from there on I have been able to get a part-time job here in Houston for outward appearances and a regular client base that really pays our bills.

Toni was very surprised about this revelation but kept her best poker face: So you set me and the girls up with Garry.

Paula: I knew where you were heading because I had been there, just like Dawn and some other girls who are members of the Houston Divorced Wives Club. You were going to need a new source of real cash and not just gym work, so why not. It was up to you where you took the opportunity. Or even if you saw the possibilities.

Toni gave her sister an understanding and knowing hug that could only be interpreted as I love you as a sister and I am not upset at what you did.

They both had a little cry to together.

Paula: If you ever need to earn cash urgently let me know. If you ever want to get yourself laid out of revenge or anything else, I don't care why, let me know.

One thing though you are in control of yourself and those girls, so you make sure you make the decisions and not rely on Jake; keep cashed up and always keep alternatives. Never ever put yourself in a situation where you rely totally on Jake in future as you will find there is one day when you really need him he will not be there to support you.

Tuesday Morning - NYC

Dennis: Hi Henry. We are going to have dinner and a little party tonight here in the hotel. Are you guys interested?

His face dropped at the reply.

Henry: We three guys can come but James and Marina have been called to Washington by the Feds. After the recent issues with phone technologies and Chinese companies sharing info to their Government, the Feds want to know what is going on with us. They want to keep our new technologies here and not get stolen by the Chinese.

What time and where?

Next Version

One of the best songs ever written was performed by Kenny Rogers, being the Gambler. There are some words that so apply to married life in that song they are worth repeating as precursors to the next version. They have been written as sentences rather than as song lyrics.

"You've got to know when to hold, when to fold, when to walk away and when to run".

We shall see the choices made by the men and women of this story as to how they come to their conclusions and why.

Don't judge people, only consider their choices.