Reporting Pt. 08 - Cancun and Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake ignoring her overtones: Went well notwithstanding your woman issues. Signed up and dated 31 December 2018. Delivered the contract to the office and my division won the Directors competition, so we are off to Cancun. Have been celebrating ever since.

Another stunned silence ...

Jake: Raphael is looking forward to catching up and he and his lady are going to join us there in two Saturdays time for a whole week of...

Toni rather gruffly: No need to tell me, I can well imagine. You and I need to talk at home without the kids. So when are you available?

Jake somewhat questioning without asking: Am off to Galveston to agree the final admin on that new contract now so how about Saturday lunchtime at home.

Saturday afternoon 5 January 2019

Saturday came quickly enough, but it did allow Toni some thinking time and advice from her sister and mother about what is coming and how to deal with the important issues. The end result though always being how to keep the kids isolated from the eventual fallout and still ensure their financial futures.

Jake siddled through the front door as if nothing untoward had occurred and he was the innocent and performing partner.

Toni looked him over closely assessing her opening and concluding on her step two approach that she had been practicing for the last few hours. Step one of being understanding and non-confrontational was not going to work and step three was far too aggressive if she wanted to stay in the race for those millions for her kids.

Toni placed Jake's coffee before him on their dining table and sat opposite in her track suit she would normally use at the gym.

Toni: Here is my deal. Take it or leave it. Leave it means we separate under irreconcilable differences. Take it and we see where we are six months from now and decide what we want to do with our marriage.

Jake went to interrupt.

Toni: Shut up and listen Jake...

Toni: From this date on we have an open marriage.

No limits, except there is no way do we ever put our kids in an embarrassing situation or they can get to know what is our true relationship.

Both of us are free to have sex with anyone we want, whenever we want except not here in Houston.

We live here in this house as if nothing has changed, except your chance of sex with me is only when I am ultra horny. You will know when I am ultra horny.

If you get some STD don't come home until it is clear.

All our money, bills everything remains the same. I work at the gym part-time and look after the kids and you go out and lock in this IPO gains for us and the kids.

Should you want to stay away for any Friday night or Saturday doing whatever, then I get the same right and days away wherever I chose at our expense.

My memory is you have a golf week coming up around April with your golf buddies. I have an equal right to have a week with my girlfriends in Las Vegas or wherever we chose in the USA, again at our expense.

I will travel with you anywhere safe to help you get this IPO done and if that means partner swapping fine by me, unless there is no way I could go to bed with anyone so undesirable.

Now I am going to the gym for some classes this afternoon. If you agree I will be back there at 5.00pm, probably horny. If you don't agree then move out your gear.

Toni returned at 5.15pm and was greeted by a warm burst of air as she entered the house. Jake was waiting for her in the lounge room with a glass of champagne in his hand that he extended to Toni. She dropped off her warm coat, gym bag and her class notes onto the carpet and sat down directly opposite Jake somewhat confidently assuming Jake would not be here if he did not agree to her terms.

The conversation was short.

Toni: So?

Jake: I will need you to agree to some things.

Toni: Like what?

Jake: There may be times when you will need to catch planes and meet me interstate say in California?

Toni: OK.

Jake: I may on occasions be late. Do you agree to meet my clients and entertain them until I can arrive? They may be at the airport and sit next to you on the flights?

Toni: Should be fine. I am no angel that needs protection.

Jake: I need you to wear that jewellery I gave you, all of it.

Toni: As soon as I get on the plane.

Jake: Did you like that last set of pieces I gave you? Have you considered them in your wardrobe?

Toni: Do you mean I should get piercing like the women at the party?

Jake a little taken aback from her straight talking: Sounds interesting?

Toni: Have thought about it.

Jake: I need some photos that I can send out to my clients so they recognise you at say an airport or a hotel foyer.

Toni: No problems as I got some done professionally for a promo when I was down in Las Vegas recently. Sophisticated sexy and highest quality as a model, but no cheesecake OK?

Jake: I need to give you cash to pay for your out of pockets rather than use credit cards. No records.

Toni: Fine.

Jake: Cancun is our first major test. Are you up for it? There is another contract coming up with them in late March and we may have to go to Galveston and San Diego in February and early March.

Toni: Yes.

Jake: Do you have any questions?

Toni: Only two. If I feel personally at risk I can bail at any time? I also need your 100% total confirmation that our kids will never find out about what we are about to do?

Jake: 100% Yes.

Toni: I am in, but I have to give you a warning. That Marietta woman is after you and from what I gathered at the party she takes no prisoners. She drops her used men like hotcakes as soon as she finds another cock to keep her satisfied.

Jake: Leave that to me...

Toni finished her champers and topped it up again, stood doing the same to Jake's glass.

She sat on Jakes lap legs wide open across his front: Let's toast our new enterprise. To many fun nights and days and may the money roll in.

Focusing on Jake's eyes she sipped her champers and rolled her tongue around the rim of the glass.

Toni: You realise you are going to turn me into a bit of a loose woman. Like how do I suddenly revert back to what Reverend James would call normality if we can call Houston that when this is over in six months?

Jake: Maybe we keep chasing the big money and stack away the cash? I have two little gifts for you over there in small boxes wrapped for you, assuming you agree with our deal of course.

Toni: Did you notice I was wearing your earrings tonight? I put them on in the change room. Do you like?

Jake: They look great.

Toni: Why don't you unzip my track top?

Jake took his time sipping his last drops of champers and freeing his hands. He looked straight into Toni's eyes that seemed to be challenging him to undo that zipper.

The zipper slowly yielded as it dropped from her neckline down to its end clasp at its join.

As the zipper dropped he progressively saw more and more skin and then the chain and droplet in between her boobs. She had no bra or other clothing underneath

Jakes hands pealed back each side of that track jacket to discover she indeed was naked beneath.

His hands searched for her boobs to be greeted by a ringlet through her left nipple to which was attached the smallest of the jewellery baubles she had recently received. Toni had copied the women at the party. His hands searched lower to find another ringlet through her navel. He played with his lady ever so gently touching those nipples giving her little trembles and pain through her left ringlet.

Toni: Take care I am still sore. Does this meet your expectations darling?

Jake: My guess is you have no nickers on like any self respecting loose woman as you call it?

Toni: You are going to have to find that out yourself.

Jake's right hand stayed with her left ringlet and his left hand slowly went between her legs pushing her trackpants back to give him access to discover the answer. She was bare as was her pussy.

Jake acting as a client: Your husband has sent me some great photos of you. Why is he allowing such a beautiful woman to be so forward?

Toni: He wants me to become his loose woman or hot wife as he calls it. I love sex, so why not?

Jake: My wife loves to suck pussy, just like me. Would you like a woman between your legs?

Toni: My pussy is open and willing to those who know how to please.

Jake: And what are you open to tonight my dear?

Toni: No limits, just mutual enjoyment. Never S&M.

Jake: So being Jake, will you be OK with me fucking other women?

Toni: I know you have been doing that for weeks now, so don't pretend otherwise. And just to make it clear I was not, but I can live with it for the next six months. After that we will see. The better question is how are you going to react when you see me legs open and over guys shoulders with them pummelling into my pussy and me going crazy in lust. Loose women are not expected to say no.

Enough talk take me wherever you want in our house and screw me tonight so I get used to this new lifestyle you want me to adopt. Just realise that I will almost certainly find it impossible to want to stop, whenever...

Jake: If I am right as to where we are going with this IPO I assure you there will be plenty of cock for that pussy of yours over the next six months. At least from my wet hand you are telling me you want this, so let's not kid ourselves.

Toni being reserved and sensibly considered: I have being doing a lot of shopping lately and have the prefect clothes for our Cancun holiday.

Jake put his fingers into Toni's mouth. She was surprised just how sweet she tasted.

Jake: I have two presents for you. One for now and one for later in Cancun I would hope.

Toni opened the larger present to find a Fifty Shades lovers gift box containing a satin black mask, satin soft Velcro restraints, a mouth gag, some lubricant, a vibrating bullet, a short leather whip, a smallish softer style hard form rubber butt plug, a range of condoms, some game cards and some other stuff she would work out later.

Toni: Looks interesting there husband. One can only imagine how when and where we can use this stuff. Let's start with easy stuff and work our way through the box in due course.

Jake: Well wife suck me hard so I can get my first loose woman experience tonight going soonest.

Toni thought to herself: You don't know what you are unleashing do you now.

Toni handing Jake a black mask to put over her eyes: Here put this on me and I can imagine some stud is about to fuck my brains out as you screw me for the rest of tonight.

She dropped her tracksuit to the carpet, slipped off her gym shoes and socks and put her hands over Jakes groin massaging his covered cock and freeing it from its confines.

Jake thought to himself he could not believe this transformation from conservative but willing home wife to what he considered was to be his hot wife verging on more. He was only thinking of how much money they were going to generate in the next six months than everything he as a husband should consider about security and loving relationship, it went completely out the window.

He remembered the last words from Raphael as he and Angie signed that new contract with Consult Co Inc: By the time we get back home from Cancun that woman of yours is going to be one heck of a hot wife. We have signed this contract with your knowledge we are going to invite her into our Club and all that means for you and her.

Jake had potentially sold out his own wife and mother of his kids for the sake of promised riches.

He had no hesitation it putting that black mask over her eyes, keeping his apparent non-existent feelings to himself as he considered his next step of how best to screw this hot wife of his and giving him that feeling of dominance he now was overcome with "in spades". Jake looked forward to opening that second present later in Cancun wondering how that was going to generate this hot wife so proclaimed by Ali.

If only Jake knew that Dino, Toni's P.I., had been paid and was still compiling a massive file on Jakes indiscretions he may not have been so "cocky". Toni knew very well the data from his phone tracker and his research on Raphael and his fellow Directors. But she needed to read more on her now very deep file before she hopped on any plane down south.

Meanwhile Toni was more interested in working on that box of Fifty Shades tricks tonight and for some nights to come.

Toni: How about we start with the restraints and anything else you find in there worth a try.

Jake took Toni to the stairs where he abruptly stopped. Toni by this stage was just going with the flow, so with her mask on she waited at the bottom railings.

He took her right hand and attached the Velcro restraint and then the same with the left. He lifted her arms above her shoulders and clasped each restraint individually around railings that just allowed Toni to keep her feet on the ground. She was unable to move her upper body and her lower and chest were totally exposed to whatever Jake in his devious mood may so choose.

Jake stepped back enjoying this scene. She was at his mercy and not only that she was looking forward to whatever Jake would do to her, however depraved that may end up being. His dominance mind clicked in, harking back to the many times his lady had said to him she was too tired, had a bad back from the gym, needed to get up early, wrong time of the month, had a headache, the kids gave me a terrible day and a myriad of others. It was time for him to take his own form of revenge, or so he thought of it that way. His first thoughts he was going to fuck his wife until he ran out of jiz, amid plenty of dildo action, nipple clasps and the occasional whipping. After all she had given him free rein.

But then he remembered the wise words of Ali: To make her a hot wife she needs to want to be so and every time she has sex it has to be enjoyable, mind crushing sex that will make her want more and more.

He re-considered what may have evolved and decided on a much softer and considerate approach. Maybe the alternate is a future possibility and maybe she may even want to go there later, but right now a different approach is required. Suddenly he was using the smarts between his ears and not between his legs, however talented that may have achieved.

Jake: You look so erotic and sexy there. So desirable and so vulnerable. You probably don't feel it but your pussy is leaking pre-cum darling. It wants cock. So are you really the hot wife you suggest?

Toni said nothing waiting for the first move and sensing his mind reactions to her exposure. Naked and unable to avoid any sexual advances is not always the best approach to win a client, but there are times...

Jake: You invite me around tonight with husband away for entertainment and maybe check out a movie or two. Here I find you ready to be the entertainment?

Toni said nothing.

Jake: I will take it then I can entertain you as best I may. Mostly a gentleman and definitely a man who has been on a rig for the last three months?

Toni said nothing and was intent on keeping it that way until she had no other choice than to enjoy her sex loudly.

Jake: Well then let us see your tolerance for a little teasing shall we?

Firstly the feather to drag across her body and tickle between her legs. Softly, sensuously and deeply while invading her private world. Then playing with her extreme sensitivities and her darkened world, listening to every little sound and extracting messages and deliberate passions.

There were no words from Toni.

Her put the whip handle between her lips which she gently sucked. Encouraged he put the handle tip into her pussy and gently twisted its head seeking out her clit between her folds until she opened her legs and allow its access to her opening. Her juices slipped down over its head.

Returning the whip head to Toni's mouth she sniiffed to identify its character and opened her mouth and placed her tongue around sucking, twisting and simulating oral sex.

The whip was allowed to drop slowly down her body touching delicately as it went, dallying around the nipples and her ringlets and club symbols.

Her nipples grew and coloured a brown to dark plum as their stimulation accentuated her perfect white skin, not even marked by a bikini line having been out of the sun for weeks in the Texas cold.

Jake sought out the bullet style vibrator and turned it on low. Gently tugging on the nipple ring to distract Toni with a little pain, she joined those sensations with pleasure between her legs with a movement of that vibrator around her entrance and over and through her clit, leaving that vibration to settle immediately over her clit button as he sucked on her right nipple. She enjoyed these sensations as she squirmed and allowed herself some control over that invading vibrator.

He inserted that vibrator between her legs pushing it just inside her opening and allowing it to do its pleasurable tasks between her thighs sending constant sensations up her pussy and into her womb. He believed this was Toni most sensitive sex zone, just inside her pussy, but always willing to find out others with a little exploration.

Jake: I am going to leave you alone trust up here for a few minutes while you enjoy that vibrator and let it do its work. You can think over what I am planning next. I am thinking lube and ribbed condoms, maybe with a lot of masturbation?

He went to his office where he had charged up his Canon camera and loaded a 128K memory card. There were memories he wanted to keep from tonight and maybe even share?

The camera was set up to catch all the action and it took in a long scene established to start her initiation to being a hot wife. He panned it all over her body and let it dwell on her pussy now showing early signs of the stimulation from the vibrator with pre-cum leaking lightly down her thighs and between her legs. Those tell tale glistening juices were all about she was totally wrapped and her imagination open even though she did not really trust her husband and what he was doing next and even what maybe on his mind for the future.