Reporting Pt. 08 - Cancun and Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next 30 minutes saw several men and women approach her, some with rather open questions like how much for the rest of the afternoon and are you professional seeking work? She was getting rather peeved with these types of approaches until she saw one man sitting on his own opposite her on the other side of the pool. From 25 metres away he looked rather dishy, very tall, large well built man, exceptionally well dressed in shorts and expensive cut clothes. He was blond and was enjoying a very well known authors current book Toni had recently finished reading on the plane down to Cancun.

She had another approach for drinks with a group of guys now well into their umpteenth beers, picked up her gear, told the men to take a walk and went over to the opposite side of the pool for a break from her harassers.

Toni got to within 10 feet and saw this guy had two very interesting features. His hands were large and strong like a professional sports man and even more interesting he had the same emblemed jewellery on his wrist and around his neck as herself. It was then she knew that this jewellery really did mean he was probably a member of a swingers Club associated with the Houston and Dallas Clubs that Jake was trying to get her to join.

Toni: Hi there. I am trying to get some peace from the hoons over there. Do you mind if I join you?

The man looked up and saw the jewellery and smiled: Of course not. Please do. My name is Don. I am from San Francisco and I am on leave down here with my wife and she is off on a tour somewhere and she is not due back for hours yet. So company would be great.

He extended his hand and it covered Toni's at least twice over, with long strong fingers and a comforting smile.

They spoke for 15 minutes on everything from the weather, to the heat around the pool, swimming and snorkelling, paragliding, surfing and wine and the best restaurants around the Resort and close by.

Don: I notice you have jewellery the same as mine. What Club are you a member of?

Toni: This was a gift from my husband who is off playing golf and left me to my own devices until at least 6.00pm when we are supposed to be heading off to dinner. Needless to say I was really cranky about that when he had promised a day to ourselves, in the shops and boutiques. We had a row and I just said fine, I am going to enjoy my afternoon by myself. That was until I saw you.

Don: The jewellery?

Toni: Jake is wanting me to join his private Club in Houston. I was open to it, so I am happy to wear it's jewellery. It is beautiful after all isn't it? I do know what it suggests now so when I saw you privately enjoying yourself I thought we should get together?

Don: We have plenty of time before our spouses are back. Would you like a drink or cocktail?

Don bought one and then another cocktail while he enjoyed his bourbons.

By then a space had developed around the two because people were moving on to other activities like swimming, surfing and readying for a late nights events. They could speak more openly.

Toni: So how long have you been swinging?

Don: We have been doing it on and off for maybe five years now. But we restrict it to when we are on holidays. Too many people know us up in California.

But what about you?

Toni: I wanted to experience swinging because my husband and I have had a falling out and we agreed to have an open marriage.

So he is off doing whatever he wants and I can do the same. What about you Don. Are you free?

Don: I am in room ... Yes I am free until at least 5.30 if you would like to join me there in say 15 minutes.

Toni went off to the ladies, while Don paid the TAB and disappeared to the lifts.

There was no security on the lifts so Toni was able to some ten minutes later follow Don.

Don sent a text while he was waiting: Hi Martin. Thanks I owe you one.

This was Toni's first real attempt at swinging with someone she really did not know and that she had approached for sex. While she had the excitement butterflies and an adrenalin rush, she believed she was safe with Don and the jewellery did offer safety especially compared to some of the lesser mortals around the pool now well smashed from the hot day and their many beers. What she did not know was she was ever so safe an it had all been arranged.

She knocked and there was a slight delay until the door opened with a beaming Don offering her welcome.

Don: Would you like another drink? We have champers and wine?

Toni: No thanks Don, just some water would be fine. It goes to my head too quickly in this heat.

Don: I was very impressed downstairs as to how you handled yourself. Very intelligent and beautiful. I am a lucky man this afternoon. I love your choice of clothes.

Toni: Thank you Don. I was hoping not to be in these clothes by five minutes in your room. Do you mind if we get naked and enjoy ourselves? We have a couple of hours and I am looking for your experiences to guide me this afternoon. Besides I am hoping you are well built down there?

Don: I must apologies. I am being unkind here. Should have warned you before you agreed to come up that I am past large in the condom stakes and I don't use condoms as a result. They don't fit well and leak. Is that a problem?

Toni: Let's just work with that problem and worst comes to worst you can always come outside of me, like on my chest.

I am STD free. I promise and my guess is you are as well, so unless you have something to tell me ...

Don picked Toni up like she was a feather and lifted her to his king sized bed.

Toni flipped around to check out his manhood and take it willingly between her lips. Even flaccid it was bigger than Jake and it was growing rapidly between her lips and hands. By the time she had sucked on his cock for a few minutes it was over 12 inches long and was as wide as her small hand now wrapped forcefully and with anticipation around his "beast". He was as clean as you would expect of a well married man and no indication of any issue she should concern herself with. This was going to be a challenge.

Don lifted her up and over his face and his long tongue delved around where Jake would normally search between her legs. He sucked and licked and teased her pussy and clit. She was so wet, he knew now was his time to start.

He lifted her with both hands up and over his cock: Let yourself down slowly. As slowly as you like and you begin when you are ready to get me as deep as you can take.

Now it is times like this that having had two children can help a little, but this guy was huge.

Don: I hope you love fucking as much as me, because in two hours that pussy of yours is going to be well stretched and husband may not even touch the sides. Maybe tonight we just get it in as far as you want and we work on deeper stuff over the week when you can get some free time?

Toni: So what is the problem? And Yes I do and Yes I will.

A woman of conviction and application is Toni.

NEXT: CANCUN HAS NO LIMITS FOR GAMBLERS