Reporting Pt. 08 - Cancun and Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni as she slipped herself down to her favourite 69 and enveloping his cock between her soft lips: Now let's see what action we can get out of that cock of yours...

In the darkness Martin did see two things of direct interest. One was a very moist pussy making its way towards his mouth and on the side table next to the bed some Velcro restraints embellished with soft fur. Tonight was going to be interesting...

Jake and Janice

As the two danced on to the slow rhythmic sounds of the band, they stayed close, very close.

Janice: If your hands are searching for my nickers, I am not wearing any. I don't on holidays.

Jake: Any reason for that?

Janice: They just get in the way. I am not here to be a wallflower.

Jake: I would never imagine that of you. I trust you do not devour your lovers?

Janice: Eat them a little but leave them intact. Hard cocks are always welcome.

Jake: You have a nice bum. Firm and well exercised. Hours in the gym and running I assume. Do you allow yourself to be caught or is that a bit too sweaty?

Janice: You should never lose the moment as once gone it can never return. The shower is a great place after a decent workout, whatever and wherever that may be. Are you into catching?

Jake: A slow run behind a nice bum is good for the heart and elsewhere. Do you like to be caught?

Janice: Usually. Runners do seem to have that vitality to stay. Are you a stayer or a sprinter?

Jake: Depends on the moment. When do you like to run in the tropics?

Janice: At night, on the beach and only in secure spots. Probably best at midnight, followed by a dip in the ocean to cool off. Have you ever danced on the beach at midnight, naked and free, not caring about what may be expected of yourself back home and just willing to get laid?

Jake: Sounds like a plan for tonight?

Janice: I need you to relieve my horniness first? Your villa or mine?

Jake: Let's enjoy yours and then go for a long run?

Janice: I will send Martin a text on the way to stay out tonight.

Jake: The way he was checking out my wife, I don't see that as a problem. We have an open marriage.

They walked outside into the cool air with Janice's arm around Jake's back holding him close, listening to the sounds of natural silence, enjoying the moment and escaping the people din. Rounding a corner in the path, far enough away from the restaurant and the dancers Janice pulled Jake into a quiet cul de sac and leant back against a wall to one of the private villas.

Jake was a little surprised but he had now come to expect the un-expected from Janice.

Janice: Slight change of plans. Pussy tells me it cannot wait. It wants you now. It is tingling and telling me it is past horny and desperately needs help. Do me please?...

She lifted up the edge of her mini to expose a delicious looking cleft between her legs.

Jake listened and heard no one around, so he dropped to his knees and buried his mouth over her muff, firstly licking away her folds, then finding her clit and aggressively flicking and licking until she gushed her pre-cum down his lips. He figured there was no need for any more preliminaries, she he stood leant against her and drove his tongue between her lips while he unzipped his shorts and let them fall.

It was nose to toes, in she goes.

Janice: Oh fuck me Jake. Do me. I love it hard. Just don't knock over the wall. Oh that cock of yours is beautiful. Keep it in me. Push hard. Fuck me. Oh my god that is good.

Janice slipped one leg around Jake and balanced herself on one leg and against the wall.

She opened up so wide ever so quickly that Jake knew this was an experienced woman who really loved to fuck and applied herself to her utmost every time she got a great cock between her legs.

Janice kept moaning: Oh, Oh, Oh, deeper, deeper, push harder, Oh dear you are a great fuck. Keep going I am almost there ...

And she exploded dropping her knees a little and relying of Jake to keep her vertical as he himself blew his load deep into her pussy.

Janice: Oh fuck that was so... good. Forget the run for tonight. I need you in my bed all night. We can do that midnight run tomorrow if you are up for it?

Jake handing her a tissue from his pocket as any gent would normally do in the circumstances: Lead the way and we will see who is the stayer and who is the sprinter.

They kissed and hustled quickly past the villa where the occupants must still have been on the dance floor for all the noise they made.

As Janice put the key in the latch to her villa Jake lifted her skirt, pushed her against the door and put his hand around her arse, under her gap and into her holes that were now well lubricated.

The door opened and Jake drove her to the bed with his hand firmly entrenched on her rear, into her pussy and her rose bud. She landed face down and bum up. Perfect for Jake's exploration. So he did.

Jake: Now let's find out a few things.

Janice: Sounds fun. The dildos in the drawer and there are restraints as well. See what you like? I love it rough, just no bruises or abuse, OK?

So what did Jake find?

  • One monster black dildo;

  • One short bullet style dido;

  • One pair of brief nickers with a remote control over an insert clit stimulator;

  • One pair of crotchless nickers black and one mesh.

  • Two sets of soft Velcro restraints with soft linings;

  • One mouth cover and strap;

  • One short bulbous butt plug;

  • One longer and thinner butt plug;

  • One short black whip with trails;

  • One tube of female lubricant;

  • One black fully eye covering mask; and

  • Some packets of condoms, ribbed, coloured and flavoured.

Jake: I suppose if I did some looking in your cupboards I would come up with some fantastic lingerie, very few bras, see through nickers and blouses, with plenty of brief bikinis?

Janice: And a few more creations of mine to while away a holiday...

Jake: And your IPAD. I assume you would have some interesting videos?

Janice: Good for when the weather turns foul.

Jake: So where shall we start?

Janice: That is up to your imagination. Let's see just how imaginative you are, shall we? We do have a week to consider the alternatives.

Sunday Morning 20th January 2019

Martin and Toni

Martin awoke to sunlight streaming through the fine curtains on the windows to Toni's balcony doors. Toni was in the gap looking intently out the window through the curtains. Her body was covered by a lace coat that covered her rear by maybe two or three inches down her thighs.

He stayed quiet watching Toni seeking messages and listening for signals as to what she may be watching outside. With the light source being outside he was able to see every last curve in her body. It was well worth the patience. She had a marvellous body, fit, toned, absolutely no visible signs of a drooping bottom, with her hair lustrous and short.

She turned slightly to the left to apparently check out a movement outside. This allowed a side view outline of a solid left breast and a longish nipple suggesting she was still enjoying the aftermath of her overnight love making. Her hands were holding the curtains so that she could see enough outside without being overly exposed to anyone who may pass close by their villa.

It was a local bird chirping away as it fed, cleaning up insects and whatever else it found edible. It pecked, shifted loose mulch and chirped calling to a mate that never seem to come.

After ten minutes or so the bird must have flow elsewhere looking for breakfast as Toni turned fully to see that Martin had been observing her.

Toni: I trust you like what you see?

Martin: I am very pleased. You look stunning this morning. A night of sex does seem to embellish your beauty and your personality.

Toni: Yes, but only with a special lover who wants to make his lady enjoy sex as much as himself. Thank you for last night. How about a coffee? How to you like it?

Martin: Medium black please.

Toni wandered off to the coffee machine while Martin watched her closely trying to assess her thoughts and the questions she may be about to ask. She took her time checking out the workings of the machine and eventually got in heating.

Martin quickly zoomed to the bathroom to relieve himself of last night's alcohol and was greeted by Toni with a fresh coffee waiting for him at the dining table.

Toni had opened the dark drapes and light was now streaming in, albeit filtered by the fine curtains.

She looked beautiful and fresh, with no makeup and totally relaxed with her company. Her only apparent clothing being that short lace house coat that was allowed to drape open exposing her front cleavage deep below the table height. Her boobs were ever so slightly covered, as were her nipples.

The coffee was sitting waiting directly opposite her seat, so he took the hint and sat where he was intended.

Toni: Do you mind helping me with a question or two that have been troubling me for some time. Basically from when Jake and I agreed to have an open marriage.

Martin: Ask whatever you like and I will be as honest and forthright as I can be.

Toni: Appreciated. It is easy to say things like "let's have an open marriage" and "outside of Houston on holidays we can have sex with anyone we choose no questions asked or regret later". Jake wants me to even become a "hot wife" as he calls it and open myself up to new experiences and obviously other sex partners. When you have kids that sexual part of you is parked away somewhere and I can understand Jake wanting to rejuvenate that within me as we get older, but young enough to want more from life.

Martin sat back and sipped his coffee, taking in all that Toni was saying and not saying. He realised Toni was a very intelligent beautiful woman that could have almost any man she chose, with her mind as well as her body.

Martin: We have never had kids and Janice cannot, but I would suggest the time she went through chemo would be very similar to your 7 to 8 years of birthing and raising your kids. You do come out the other side and you need to reassess your priorities. Maybe cancer does focus how short life can be and where that goes. Fact is you cannot make a husband or wife be something they really don't want to be. From observing our Club members for the last few years now, they are all so different and in things like "hot wife" they have their own interpretation of what that means. Some of the members are very forward and welcome any opportunities for a sexual liaison that may come their way and at times go out of their way to promote those opportunities. At the other end of the spectrum there are members who are more selective of who, when, where and how.

You and only you can make up your own mind on those questions and the best way is to do it slowly, making your mind up deliberately and knowing as best you can where it may take you.

Toni sat transfixed listening intently and sipping her coffee.

Martin: Last night you opened yourself up to me and I for one will be remembering that for years. It was special. What you were telling me is you want a lover or a series of lovers who have the same values and willingness as yourself. You don't want to become a "slut" or an unpaid call girl or prostitute. You want lovers who make the act of sex extremely pleasurable every time.

As far as Jake goes, he can live his life as he wants and you will eventually have to choose his way or your way.

Toni: How do you see me as a hot wife?

Martin: A hot wife is one who thinks she is sexy. She wants others to see her as sexy. It is more attitude, but that attitude in places like Cancun gets more obvious in the clothing and swimwear chosen and how they react to others. In fact you are undoubtedly a very attractive woman, but to be a "hot wife" you need to go that next step of being one.

You need to be as forward at the time you choose and with the persons or persons you choose, so they know your mind and will not offend you with their suggestions.

Toni: So if I were to go the Resort pool this afternoon and see some body I would love to spend the afternoon making love to, you would expect me to be as forward as they.

Martin: Short answer is yes. You would obviously take your time to assess the situation, but once you are confident with your choice, why not? As a matter of fact I challenge you to try it this afternoon. A bottle of Moet if you tell me tonight as to your success.I will get Jake off to golf and I know Janice has got plenty of organising to do, so you should be a "loose end".

Toni as she stood doing a slight twirl: Meanwhile, do you like my lace coat? I can use it as a dress or as a boudoir item. All I need to do is to make it into a wrap style with say a belt or leave it loose like now.

I love the wrap style, especially as a cover over a swimsuit. You are going to get to see a few "wraps" that need un-wrapping...

Martin: You are going to get every male around that pool this afternoon with blue balls darling. Just be careful of the tease factor.

He rose and turned her around facing away and towards the doors.

His hands moved to the gap in her lace coat and found themselves two very erect nipples seeking further action. Martin drew Toni towards him allowing his cock to wander between her legs and scratch the edge of her pussy. She shuddered and pushed back against his growing cock. She started to leak pre-cum down her legs in anticipation.

Martin lifting up the edge of her lace coat to keep it clean: Close your eyes and imagine you are being seduced by some hunk of a guy with a major cock who is about to drive his member deep into that pussy of yours. His cock is touching your entrance and is its growing as it rubs against your clit. You worry your little pussy will be to take his length and girth, but it is too late now as he opens you up and his bulbous head stretches your pussy as it works its way deeper and deeper to your womb.

Toni: I am and he is.

She bent forward allowing that cock a better angle to drive deeper. Her pussy seemed to have infinite ability to expand and draw in this strangers cock.

Martin: It was now half way to its 12 inches and her pussy loved being stretched. It kept giving little shudders as that cock invaded further, as welcome as it may be. It was now 9 inches in and it was struggling to get past where your husband had been able to reach, being so tight and unused to such activity. What do you do?

Toni pushed back hard and kept pushing back seeking that cock to penetrate until it reached as far as its length would allow. Her face contorted as she strained to get that cock in more and more, and she was unhappy when he ran out of length.

Toni thought to herself: Oh next time I am going to find a longer cock.

TonI: Fuck me please and fill me with your semen.

They came together with a massive relief.

Martin: Do you love to make love in the shower?

Toni: For you any time and place. Oh and don't forget we are on for midnight rendezvous tonight. So don't run dry...

The shower was a quickie with plenty of soap and bubbles, together with plenty of laughter.

Martin let himself out and went back to his villa to find Jake and Janice had gone for a run. He quickly dressed in smart cream tailored shorts and a Boss blue and white striped collared tee shirt and sneakers and went down to the Resort breakfast bar to organise a table for four for brunch.

Fifteen minutes later this stunning lady walked through the entrance and sat next to Martin. His eyes appreciated every step she took. A 5 feet ten inches lady arrived with long legs showing right up to a fraction below her groin and covered by white silk shorts that clung to every grove and cranny in her lower body. Her blouse was a yellow silk that was tied at the waist and showing a space above her shorts. The blouse was open to a gap about where the bra central bar would normally appear, but there was no bra. All that was there was a silver chain and beautiful Club pendant. She bounced slightly as a result. Her feet were protected by a modern pair of yellow sandals, with a delicate little chain together with a small Club pendant around her wrist. No make-up was required. No rings were worn. The sunglasses were removed and Toni sat.

Martin: You know how to make an entrance. I love your choice of jewellery. This afternoon at the pool is going to be interesting for you.

By the way I left a message in the villa that Jake and Janice should meet us here for brunch. They talked for roughly 30 minutes over the second coffee until the other two arrived.

As it was getting late Martin greeted Jake at the door and they agreed to a golf game this afternoon, seeing they were already dressed for golf. All they needed was a quick bite and some food and drinks for the course and they were off to the pro shop next to the Resort entrance.

Janice was ready for business this afternoon, with her hair up in a pony-tail, plain dark blue normal length shorts and a T shirt of the style for the local boating club. Her sneakers, clothing and attitude suggested she was all business this afternoon and heaven help anyone who was not organised in the various parts of the Resort the Dallas Club had booked.

Their conversation was short, but Janice recognised the jewellery and Toni's appearance today and knew the next few days would be worth the effort in having laid Toni's husband so long and hard overnight.

Janice: We should talk about last night and our Club in due course, but now is not the time.

Toni smiled: Your man was a gentleman.

For the next 45 minutes Janice explained what their Club had planned over the rest of the week and invited Jake and Toni to join in, just make a contribution to the food and alcohol tabs. She excused herself and was off in what appeared to be her style of rush management and tension.

Toni leisurely relaxed over her Brunch come lunch, enjoying the local fruits and speciality dishes, plenty of great seafood and tropical juices. Next was a slow walk around the Resort facilities, checking out the areas to the beach, the internal shops, the beauty parlours and the spas. The pool was last on her list as she found a spot in the shade on a deck style chair as she examined the scenery, meaning men and their women, grabbed a book from the bar and took her time. She was noticed and several of the pool-siders went for a longer walk near her to appreciate their fortune.