Anna's Conda

Story Info
Anna and her mom have a strange, changing game to play.
23.8k words
4.24
24.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna tore away the wrapping paper and remembered to fake a smile as Aunt Wendy and Anna's uncle looked on in happy expectation.

"Oh wow!" She gushed, desperately trying to make her face echo their excited happiness, "Leggings! For the gym! Thanks you guys!"

"That's great! We thought that, what with your mother setting the example - I mean, talk about gains, I'm so jealous - and you already following in her footsteps... well, we thought it would be perfect!"

Anna smiles again to cover up the wince at 'following in her footsteps' - her mom, had moved up from 'built' to 'incredibly built' this year, but Anna had not even so much as lifted a weight.

And yet here she was, glowing with health, in baggy exercise sweats that hid everything apart from toned, strong-looking forearms.

Between her, her mom and her aunt, the front room looked like a fitness competition or bodybuilding show.

"Uh," began Anna's aunt carefully, and Anna's belly felt like it had fallen out of her ass when she saw the hopeful expression, "can you try them on? I just want to make sure I got the size right - you need to look good for the 'gram!"

Anna froze and smiled again. She wanted to punch something, but it was nice to enjoy a birthday with family. She didn't want to spoil the day.

"Ah-" she started, but stopped as her mother's gently commanding voice cut across hers.

"I'm sure they'll be fine," Anna's mom said, then changed the subject, "I've booked a special treat for Anna today - I was hoping we could grab some food and then Wendy could join me and Anna for the afternoon. Is that ok?"

Anna's uncle seemed quite receptive and Anna remembered it was a big game in the football calendar this year. She could almost see him making up a list of where to watch it and what to eat as Aunt Wendy chatted through the afternoon plan with Anna's mom.

/////

"Put them on."

Anna's mom stood by the door to Anna's room, her expression calm, her broad physique filling the doorway.

In the cramped clutter of the room Anna had grown up in, with old teen idol posters up on the wall, it seemed that her mom took up half the space.

"Mom! I'm a frickin' adult for-"

"Put them on," it was an order, as certain as day meets night.

Anna turned and looked at the cream coloured leggings, adorned with darts of pink at hip and ankle and large panels of stretchy mesh, as they lay small and shrivelled up on the bed.

She clenched her first and felt her forearms bulge as she thought about defying her mother, but she caught a tiny, almost imperceptible movement: her mom's eyes widening and nostrils flaring in pleasure at the suggestion of a challenge.

The Game had started.

Anna gulped and let her hands open up, raising them only high enough to desultorily hook her thumbs in the waistband of her sweats and pause.

Playing the Game was... weird. It was about limits. Weird limits. And the heart of the Game was Anna.

"You either have to cum before I get your sweatpants off," her mom said, "or you're not allowed to cum until you get those leggings on."

Anna gawped. There was no way, that was ridiculous.

Even as she hesitated, her mother took one huge step across the room and lunged forward, grabbing fistfuls of pant and underpants alike and yanking them down, leaving Anna naked from the waist down.

Exposing the reason the Game existed.

Anna had a cock. And not just any cock, but a huge, sense-defying monster that looked like it killed vaginas for fun. If that fucker had been green, the Hulk would have felt pretty awesome about having a monster cock like that swinging between his thighs.

As it was, the huge dong, finally freed from painful confinement, was happy drawing little lines of precum across the backs of Anna's calves. It was brutish, massive, veiny and grotesque... and amazing.

"One point to me," her mother growled, taking the huge meat in two strong hands and beginning to jack it roughly, "now, if you cum before you pull the leggings up, you're giving me a triple shot tonight... hmmm you're gonna give me sooo much juice!"

Anna moaned at the thought of what that would mean, how that could end up, and stooped quickly to grab at the leggings, trying to jam a foot into one of the leg holes before the inevitable happened.

/////

The first time Anna's mom had taken Anna's cock in her mouth, it had taken three hours of patient, deliberate stretching and lubrication. Now, it was fast enough to feel like an assault, as the telltale click of jaw muscle signalled the immense, fat, flared rim of Anna's cock passing her mom's molars and pressing down into a throat that looked like it could mangle anything foolhardy enough to enter it.

Instead, with a lunge of her head, Anna's mom seemed instead to swallow, snake-like, a lump that would put a full-sized fire extinguisher to shame. The corded muscles, tendons and squirming veins of Anna's mom's neck were bloated outwards on a tide of sinking cock-meat and darkened to a deep red-purple colour as Anna's quickly hardening cock was pushed, sucked and swallowed deeper and deeper.

Anna groaned as her mother's strong hands clamped down on her stiffening crotch-monster and physically crammed dick-meat into that straining, stretched out mouth, driving Anna's enormous glans down further and further and pulling Anna off-balance, thwarting Anna's efforts to get the stupid leggings on for a moment.

The feeling of warm, wet throat around Anna's cock was incredible, even more so when she felt the slit of her dickhead pushing at another orifice deep inside her mom... she was in her mom's mouth as far as any human could have possibly taken her.

"GGGLLLRRRRUUHHHNNHHHH!"

The noise Anna's mom made as her head changed direction and jerked away from Anna's hips was gross: somewhere between a needy moan and a gooey, saliva-smeared barf of prize futa dick. The inches emerged from Anna's mom's mouth in a dusky pink waterfall of monster-cock until the thick rim of Anna's cock-head thumped into the backs of her mom's molars, stopping the cock from flopping free of that hungry mouth.

Anna hooked a foot into one side of the leggings and pulled up desperately, her cock long enough to let her hop briefly and try and kick the other foot into the other leg hole on the way down.

In a miracle of coordination, she felt her other foot slide home. Then all she had to do was -

"HHHHHRRLLLLLGGLLLLGGLLLLGGLLLLL!"

Anna's mom had never lost her grip on the huge cock, and now Anna had front row seats as thick, strong arms flexed into life and overpowered her mom's reddened, straining throat once more. Cock seemed to flow into Anna's mom'a neck and chest in great jerks as every internal obstacle was beaten away by the insistent power of those beefy arms.

Anna felt her huge, overtaxed nuts tighten as the tip of her cock hit the sphincter at the top of her mom's stomach again, and she frantically scrambled to pull up the leggings while her mother was preoccupied. All it would take is a little jerk of her hips when her mom was nearly entirely off that cock and she would be free to pull the leggings up the rest of the way and win - she just had to wait it out.

She wasn't prepared to feel the growl of pure willpower that thrummed through her mom's body and up the massive shaft of her cock... and she wasn't prepared to feel the pressure on her cock-head increase further and further.

Anna groaned as she felt the blunt tip of her cock slowly forcing open the entrance to her mom's stomach. It felt amaz-

She grit her teeth and her legs trembled as she resisted the urge to give in and use her own ass muscles and strong legs to push more of her cock into her mom.

Then Anna's mom tensed and began rocking almost imperceptibly back and forth, using the ring of her stomach sphincter to micro-fuck Anna's huge, bloated cock-head. It was like being sucked off by a mouth inside a throat inside a mouth... and it was gooooood.

Anna groaned and bit her lip as her hands scrabbled desperately, hauling the waistband of her leggings up over her butt, the elasticated waist stretching hugely as at the front it was trapped beneath her increasingly massive, churning balls.

She just needed to hold out a bit longer and pick her moment. She couldn't give her mom a triple shot... just two big shots had been enough juice to make her mom pack on 30 pounds of muscle.

She looked down.

And into the blissed out gaze of her own mother as the bigger woman leaned in, pecs dancing as chest muscles fluttered and flexed around the invading meat. The eye contact spoke volumes about lust and desperation, and pure, mind-altering sensation.

Anna squeezed her eyes shut and tried to pull free, but her mom quickly responded by dropping her hands down to Anna's balls and fondling them, squeezing them, letting drool spatter down onto them and rub it into that straining sack.

Then Anna's mom pushed her head forward, hard and insistent, and Anna could feel the rim of her glans nearly pop through the opening at the top of her mom's stomach. It was... it was...

Anna whimpered in annoyance and defeat as she jerked her hips forward and fucked the head of her cock fully into her mom's stomach, feeling her huge balls draw up tightly as a deluge of cum bloated out her cock and raced into her mom's body. These weren't spurts, or pulses, but a thundering tide of hot, churning jizz. The feeling as her cock-slit stretched to accommodate, and began to vibrate with the sheer power of, the flood of cum into her mom's belly was enough to kick Anna's monster into high gear. Back arching, hands clapping together to hold her mom's head, she could barely see as her eyes rolled back and another orgasm rose to roll over the first.

"MMMMNNNGGHHHLLL!"

Her mom was moaning and the strong hands that had been dominating Anna's dick were now pressed to her thick muscular middle as it swelled further and further outwards, cobbled muscle stretching flatter and further as cum flooding into her mom's stomach caused it to bloat and swell and grow.

The electric crackle of orgasm took an age to die away and even longer for the flood of cum - liquid, sloshing gallons of it - to finally come to a stop. Anna felt her back muscles relax and let herself slouch, all movement slowing and dying back.

She looked down.

Anna's mom was looking up at her with clear, proud eyes, full lips still stretched hugely far around Anna's immense girth.

"GGGHHHGGGHHRRRLLLKKKK!"

The sound of Anna's mom finally giving in and coughing and gagging up Anna's cock was hot, in a gross way, but it was like watching something out of a nature documentary. Like watching a boa constrictor spitting out an anaconda.

With a gentle tug and a gooey thump, Anna's monster cock flopped out of her mom's mouth and slammed down onto the fabric of Anna's leggings, smearing spit and cum all over the material.

Anna's mom smiled and reached up, strong hands stretching the waistband of the leggings as far as they would go and lifting Anna's huge junk up to flop meaty shaft and heavy balls into the spandex.

The huge mass of dick and balls splatted into the stretchy pouch formed by the front of the leggings, the cut and fit far too moulded for feminine curves to allow much room. The spandex stretched and stretched and stretched, quickly soaking through with fresh, sloppy cum, the fabric lightening and growing sheer under the weight and pressure of Anna's trouser snake.

It settled.

It settled.

It stopped, with a creak of straining elastic and the cool, clear air kissing over a foot of jizz-frosted monster song that looped massively up and over the waistband of the leggings, forced out by the sheer mass of remaining shaft and virile ball-sack.

Anna wanted to scream, as she looked down at herself and at the smug, satisfied gaze of her mother.

It had never been a game she could win; she'd been tricked.

A traitorous thought crossed her mind as she watched her mother burp - a small waterfall of cum sluicing over full lips and chin to wash that thick, muscular chest - and the thought was... she'd liked it anyway.

Anna's guilty joy was short lived though, as her mom gargled six short words at her:

"You owe me a triple shot."

With insouciant slowness, Anna's mom reached across to where her phone lay and brought it up to her ear, looking up at Anna and smugly licking cummy lips, stroking her belly. Her mom cleared her throat as the phone rang, until, "Hi, Wendy? I'm going to have to rain-check on this afternoon," Anna's mom said, her voice normal as cum shone on her chin, thick neck and heaving pecs, "yeah, something's come up!"

/////

When people thought of mutants, well, a lot of them thought of comic book heroes and circus freaks. The only problem with that was the fact that comics aren't real and a lot of circus freaks didn't have mutations so much as birth defects or disabilities.

If they thought about it harder then they might think of someone like Anna. Biology 101 was just one of her minors, but she'd had to sit real low and get real quiet when the subject of futanari or hermaphroditism had come up as an increasingly common mutation. Some people in the media were even calling these mutations dangerous - it didn't pay to be too forthcoming about this stuff.

Anna wasn't going to win a Nobel prize for her thoughts on biological science, but she was interested in her condition generally and occasionally read deeply into it - and she had a theory.

It wasn't mutations like hers that were the most dangerous - it was mutations that lay dormant, like time-bombs, waiting for certain conditions to be met before becoming obvious, or manifesting.

Because there were some time-bombs you had to go a long, long way to set off, but when you did the blast was going to be huge.

Most college girls would never find out that their mother had a mutation, because they didn't have a dick, let alone a 20lb monster-cock. Even if there were others out there like Anna, she doubted any of them would be fucked up enough, or have a mother horny enough, hot enough, muscular enough and narcissistic enough to start something like the Game. She didn't think there were any other people who would even have considered trying to force a cock-head of Anna's size and girth through her mom's cervix, nor a mom that was so hungry for dick that she would try over and over again until the first glorious time that Anna's monster meat had surged into her mom's uterus.

And yet all of that and the time-bomb would still not have gone off, their lives would not have continued to change, the Game would not have become a fraught, tense affair of panic and domination and almost uncontrollable lust.

No, this mutation time-bomb would not be going off in Anna's face if the packaging for her weight loss shake and her mother's post-workout protein and steroid cocktail weren't so incredibly similar. Nobody would have known about her mom's mutation if Anna's incredible, enormous sexual equipment didn't rely on a hormonal mutant cocktail of its own.

Anna even suspected that life would have gone on as normal if a quirk of the shape of her cock and the position of her grunting, savagely fucking mother one day hadn't meant that the slit at the top of Anna's cock was pressed against her mother's left Fallopian tube as it gushed forth gallon after gallon of hot, steaming jizz that had abnormally huge concentrations of testosterone and other steroid hormones in it. The first, accidental, "shot."

Life would have been normal if her mother had woken up the next day pleasantly sore, well-fucked and bloated, internally tender from the fucking of a lifetime. But instead Anna's mom had been practically glowing with energy, fresh, horny and, more importantly, noticeably bigger and more muscular after just one night of sleep... and then she'd hit the gym with a raw fury and Anna's fate had been sealed there and then.

/////

The third quart-sized protein shake bottle thumped onto the counter-top with a glop and slosh of thick protein drink. Anna's mom didn't let go of it, just moved her hand over the lid and gave it a tap.

"There's three. Now it's time to pay your forfeit."

Anna gulped and looked at the sheer volume of shake she was going to have to drink. She swore she was going to look pregnant by the time she was done with all three.

She barely noticed her mother's other hand caressing the still-swollen bulge of that cum filled muscular belly, until her mother gave her bloated middle another pat.

"Come on Anna, it's not like I haven't already had my protein shake... and more of it too! Just suck it up and drink the mix."

Anna glanced at her naked mom's swollen middle and gulped again, then sighed and reached over to pick up the first shake bottle. She closed her eyes and started drinking, chugging the thick, malty, earthy-tasting mixture with a facility that came of increasingly frequent practice.

She didn't know her mom had moved until she felt those strong hands on her meat, pulling her immense, slumbering snake out of the ineffectual leggings and slowly beginning to work the shaft.

It was way too early for a shot, it took a good hour for her system to get 'charged up', if not more, and she let out a whimper of complaint about being used like this again, trying to turn her hips away from her mom.

"No fair darling, if you get a protein shake, so do I! And I know you're good for more than just three more shots today!"

Anna still felt a little drained from their last escapade and even though she knew she could go a few more times, it still felt like too much, too soon.

She groaned into the spout of the bottle as she continued to drink and tried to pull out of her mom's grip.

"Ok hun," her mom growled irritably, "Game on: if you don't cum before you finish all three bottles, I'll leave you alone for a month."

Anna cracked an eye open incredulously and looked at her mom - she was being serious.

"If you cum before you finish drinking your mix, I get to do anything I want with your big friend here for a week, including up to three shots a day."

It seemed like too much of a trade off to be real. Anna wanted to just reject it, but that wouldn't be in the spirit of the Game.

She looked at her mother as her cock was slowly jacked by those strong hands, and Anna steadily poured more and more shake into her throat. It was too good to be true, but the payoff could be huge.

But so could the cost.

But the freedom of a whole month... she'd be nearly normal again.

She nodded at her mom.

Then the world lurched as her mother dropped, banging down into a kneeling position only to hurriedly cram Anna's dick into that hungry mouth. The speed at which Anna's dick-meat disappeared into her mom was frightening, her mother's mouth throat and chest offering a seemingly straight shot into the cum-bloated belly that still held a sloshing payload of cum from that morning.

With a grunt of effort from her mom, Anna felt the tip of her cock punch into her mom's belly and into a sea of hot churning cum. Then Anna watched as her mom's hands came up and gripped the muscular throat surrounding Anna's shaft. It looked as if Anna's mom was going to strangle herself, with Anna's cock trapped deep inside that muscular body... and then Anna's mom started moving her hands up and down her neck in a hard, insistent, pumping rhythm.

Anna straightened and any last softness in her trouser monster disappeared as it stiffened in sympathy, already beginning to throb.

Desperately Anna closed her eyes and tilted her head back, chugging as quickly as she could as her mom completely bypassed foreplay and titillation and set about milking Anna's dick with quickly increasing speed and intensity. Anna swore she could feel the pressure of each of her mom's fingers through the flesh of that muscular neck as the jerking action continued to speed up and increase in pressure.