Republic of Femina Island Ch. 04

Story Info
The shaving and branding of the males.
8.9k words
3.63
14.6k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony3333
Tony3333
10 Followers

CHAPTER FOUR:

The shaving and branding of the males

Ben:

I am a Gorilla for them! I have the impression that every hour spent on this island since our arrival is worse than the last one. Having to answer the doctor's questions about my sexual activity and that in front of other men and especially in front of Jeremy! Let him hears that his father likes to fuck his mother on doggystyle. Let him knows that his father enjoys jerking off when his mother is not around! He didn't need to know all this, to hear all this! And the worst came next with this probe stuck in my anus! What a humiliation!

But I also felt very bad for my son. That he had to "fuck" a sex toy in front of us, I imagine his shame. The worst part, and I don't understand why, was that I started to have a hardon when I saw this scene. Is it seeing him doing that in front of these two women? Unhealthy voyeurism? I'm going to be honest, like neither Jeremy nor Emma can ever know this, but since yesterday, since I saw that Jeremy's cock was much thicker than mine, I was envious of him. In a word, I was jealous. I know it's completely stupid. If it should provoke a feeling in me, it should be pride, because he holds from my genes and I am not competing with him to fuck with women. But no, the truth was that I was envied. I think that if I looked at him to the end, it was to see how he was using his cock. Some women say that men have a cock instead of the brain. If any of these women could read my mind right now, they would say, "He is the proof of what we always said !" In any case, he saw my cock pointing up in the air when he passed by me and I'm afraid of what he thinks. I already feel he is distant since we arrived here last night.

One thing that his interrogation by the doctor confirmed me is that he was still a virgin. His mother and I suspected it. He has never had a girlfriend. This didn't surprise us because he is shy. The fact he jerks off often is not a surprise either, on the contrary given his age. One night he went to bed while I was watching TV with his mother. A little later I got up to go to the bathroom and passing by in front of his bedroom, I heard a wheeze and I told myself that he was jerking off. I was hoping that he could soon experience other pleasures with a girl this time, but how is his sexual initiation going to happen in this new world?

My classification as category D or "gorilla" as they call it, and the discussion between these two women, gave me a bleak vision of what was happening to men outside and our future. In addition, I was part of the category most despised by women because of my strong hairiness.

Was I really going to work on a farm and be locked in a cage with other men? Was I going to be separated from Emma and Jeremy?

And Jeremy precisely. They had classified him in category C and he would probably soon be in the same category as mine. We were told at the embassy that he could continue to study. Now I highly doubted it!

After the other men in our group had passed through the hands of the two women, it was now the turn of one of the men who had been brought a few minutes ago and who were not among those locked up in quarantine. It must have been new men who arrived this morning. However, there was something that surprised me right away. I, who found that the men locked up in quarantine already stank a lot, when they arrived behind us, I could smell a very strong smell. They stank like I never felt a man stink although I did a lot of sports in my life, and so I rubbed shoulders with men who, with the effort, sweated a lot. But that had nothing to do with it!

Another surprise, the man who advanced towards the two women, had his back, ass and legs lacerated, as if they had received many blows of sticks or whips and for many of them, which must have been dating for a long time! In addition, he wore a metal necklace around the neck.

His interrogatory and what happened was also completely confusing!

"How come he wears a chastity cage and a necklace around the neck?" asked the nurse.

It was also a surprise to me because I had not noticed the chastity cage, having seen this man only from behind.

"He is one of the three males who come from the Wilayah of Faraas, the first country in Europe that established slavery for whites several years ago. I had been warned. They were the first to arrive on the island. This must come from the fact that we have just established diplomatic relations with that country. "

When the man approached them, the two women moved backwards.

"What a horror, but it's absolutely rank! That smell!" says the nurse, "it's a thousand times worse than the others!"

While she was saying this, the doctor opened a drawer in her desk and pulled out a spray.

"When necessary, I use one. Sometimes, as in this case, it is an absolute necessity! ", she sprayed all around the man.

"Hasn't he been washed?" the nurse asked the guards.

"The three males went to the shower when they arrived, but without soap, and given their stench, it was not of much use," said the officer.

"When was the last time you washed with soap?" asked the doctor.

"The day I was arrested, Mistress."

"And that was how long ago?"

"It must have been 6 years, Mistress."

Yours last shower with soap was 6 years ago?" asked the nurse who couldn't believe her ears.

"Yes Mistress. When I got up in the morning, I took a shower at home, and I went to the police station and that's where we were all arrested."

"You were a police officer?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"And since your arrest you haven't washed yourself anymore?"

"I did, Mistress, but with water only since soap was only reserved for our Masters."

"I understand why he stinks so much!" said the nurse.

"You can imagine if it was him who had raised his arm in front of you to the grocery store!" said the doctor with a smile.

"I think you're kidding," replied the nurse, also smiling, "in any case, how can he bear such a stench himself." she said, looking at him in disgust.

The man then lowered his head. She said it as if it was his fault he was a slave in his country. It was the first time I saw a slave in real life. I had seen reports on television about this country and the others in Europe and part of America that had established slavery for the whites. This caused an uproar at the very beginning, but curiously and contrary to what had happened to the Republic of Femina Island which was still ostracized by the international community, the latter had turned a blind eye to what was happening in these countries. The fact that women dominate men seemed much more serious to many people around the world.

"You don't mind, Kathleen, if I call you by your first name?"

"No of course!" replied the nurse.

"It's less formal than Ms Lindon! By the way, do you have a family connection to the Prime Minister, Margaret Lindon?"

Kathleen hesitated a bit before answering, "Yes, she is my aunt. "

"I didn't want to be intrusive and make you feel uncomfortable. "

"There's no problem, I don't shout it from the rooftops, but I don't hide it either."

"When I said I knew who you were voting for, I wasn't wrong." said the doctor, smiling.

"It is clear that I fully support the policy of my aunt, whom I admire very much. It will change this country and ensure once and for all our security and put all the males in their true place and definitively!"

"She just talked about starting a big national debate on the status of males. "

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it. We need to have the courage to do what other countries have done at their home. There should be no taboo word!"

"Like the slave one?"

"Yes, for example! "

"You don't plan to do politics like your aunt?"

"Yes, I think about it. I am already of course an activist of the Free Women Party. I want to get more and more involved in politics, that's for sure."

"I wish you success! In the meantime, we are talking, but we have to take care of these males!"

Before beginning his medical examination, the two women put on surgical masks to dampen the smell as they approached him.

I learned that he was 29 years old, he had been a slave since he was 23, poor guy!

But one thing terrified me. It was the fact that they didn't say anything about his lacerations, as if it was something they were used to seeing. The poor man who had been punished for putting his armpits under the nurse's nose was not to be an isolated case!

Came the moment when he was going to have to have to give his semen.

"How are we going to do with this cage? There is a padlock!"

"Don't you have the key?" the doctor asked the guard.

"No, they were already naked in their cage when we went to pick them up on the freighter, and the shipping company staff only gave us their papers."

"I don't understand," said the nurse, "they don't come from the airport?"

"No, flying slaves would be too expensive!" replied the doctor, "and as in the port there is no facility like ours, they were brought here. In any case, a solution must be found because their sperm must be collected for the fertility study. Go get pliers or other tools to blow the padlock and be able to remove this cage from his penis and his collar at the same time." she said to the guard.

"Given the rusty state of the padlock, he must have been wearing this cage for a long time!" says Kathleen.

"How long have you been wearing it?"

"It must have been 3 or 4 years, Mistress. Few months after being sent to a farm."

"You lived in cages when you weren't working, weren't you?" the nurse asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"And it was to prevent you from having sex with the women locked up with you?"

"No Mistress, there were no women on the farm. It was to prevent us from having sex between men, Mistress."

"What, that's what was going on?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You were all gay?"

"Some, yes Mistress, but the majority was straight. But we had to empty our balls, Mistress."

"It's disgusting! I didn't know that straight men could come to this!" said the nurse.

The doctor smiled, she said nothing but she thought to herself that Kathleen was very naïve.

"He speaks vulgarly. They act like beasts. I really hate males. And you, what are you, straight or gay?"

"Gay, Mistress."

"Know that here it is forbidden. Males should only give pleasure to women. There must be no selfish pleasure between men. Tell yourself that you will not have the opportunity here to satisfy this type of pleasure!"

Again, the doctor smiled, because she said to herself "If you knew what happens precisely in the farms where the males are locked up especially if the guards do not put cages on their cocks. A male remains a male and he needs to empty his balls as the slave says. Necessity is law, if there are no women, a male ass will do. It's better than nothing. One day she'll find out and it will make her hate the males even more."

"You were without a cage on your cock for several months at first. What were you doing, you fucked or were fucked?" asked the doctor by curiosity.

"The other males knew I was gay, and they didn't let me any choice, Mistress."

"I see! "

"He is already a slave, a gorilla, and in addition a submissive to the other males. So, we can say that he is one of the lowest living beings on earth!" said Kathleen with an air of disgust.

A few minutes later the guard returned with pliers and managed to blow up the padlock and removed the cage from the man's penis and his collar from his neck.

"Do I have to remove the ring as well?" she asked.

It was the ring, on which the cage was attached, which was at the base of his cock and which encompassed his testicles.

"Yes!" replied the doctor.

The guard bluntly removed the ring.

The male's cock immediately began to swell.

"I think it's going to be fast like the young virgin," said the doctor, turning her head and looking at Jeremy, "his anus is no longer virgin, a lot of cocks fuck it, but after so many years you can say he's a virgin of the cock!"

Kathleen seemed shocked by this language but said nothing.

The doctor was right, the slave licked his semen a few seconds after introducing his cock into the sex toy.

It's strange, I felt pity for this man for being a slave for many years, but I will be honest once again, since I knew he was a slave, and all the men locked with him in the cage in which he lived, had probably all smashed his ass, I could not help but feel a sense of superiority over him and speak of him as the slave and not as the man or the male.

Maybe it is reassuring when you are yourself in a position of inferiority, to know that someone else is even more so.

The slave was then classified according to his hairiness. As he was very hairy, like me, he was rated D. Then it was the turn of the other two slaves.

"That's it, we examined all the males. You will be able to take them for the shaving." said the doctor to a guard.

"Doctor, could I attend a shaving session if you don't mind?" asked Kathleen.

"Not at all, on the contrary, it is important that you attend the process, especially since today there is a new stage that you will appreciate, I think!"

"Oh yes and which one?"

"After shaving, the males will have their number branded with a branding iron on the right buttock!"

Hearing these words, I was puzzled and I blanched, as I think all the other men!

"Oh, indeed I have never attended such a session!"

"As you know, the process of census and classification of males took several months. The process has been completed a few weeks ago, the branding process has begun as you know since you can see in our streets a number of males who are already branded."

"Indeed!"

"We only received yesterday the material for branding, so today is going to be a first time for our quarantine center!"

"Great, it's very exciting!" couldn't help but say Kathleen excitedly.

"I've already attended branding sessions elsewhere. You're going to love watching shaving of males, I'm sure! "

"Take the males for shaving," the doctor told the guards.

"Follow me!" shouted one of the guards to the males, "and the hands still behind the head!"

I was still at the front of the line, which meant I was most likely going to be the first to be shaved. We were taken to another room where two women were waiting for us. I immediately saw the electric clippers whose cable went up to the ceiling.

"Come on, as usual I'll start with the hairiest." said the woman who held the electric clippers in her hand.

"Why this habit?" asked the second wife.

"Because I prefer to get rid of the hardest work. Come here!" said to my attention the woman who held the clippers, pointing with her finger at the ground in front of her.

"Well, I'm going to have a lot of work with that one!" she said with a look of disgust.

"Turn around, put yourself in front of the other males. Get on your knees and lower your arms!"

She then took the clippers and she roughly grabbed my hair and begun to hack it off, lock by lock. I felt and saw my hair falling down in front of me and over my shoulders to the ground.

"Stand up and raise your left arm!"

She then began to shave my pits. My armpits were provided with long hairs. On this part of the body, my skin was sensitive, and the passage of the clippers set fire to my armpits. Several hours later, I still had burning sensations.

"Raise your right arm! "

I was facing the other men, I'm sure it was done on purpose to add to my humiliation.

Once my pits were denuded, she shaved my arms and torso. I had a lot of hair on my torso down to my pubis. Hans had warned me that this was not going to be a cakewalk. It wasn't. Her movements were abrupt, she scraped the skin with the clippers, it hurt, but she clearly didn't care. It was visible that I totally disgusted her.

To my surprise, she stopped at the pubis and ordered me to turn around. I had some hair on my shoulders which she also shaved. She then ordered me to turn around again to face the males watching the scene, and she attacked my pubic hairs.

"I'll have to take scissors first, his bush is too thick!" she said, looking at the other woman.

I wasn't allowed to lower my head to watch. I had to look straight ahead, the other men. I heard the "snip-snip" of the scissors. I started having pubic hairs when I was 10 years old. I was precocious in my time. I was very proud to have pubic hair while the other boys didn't have it yet. They represented for me a sign of virility of which I was proud of, even until today.

The humiliation would never end! After inserting a probe into my anus in front of everyone, they attacked my pubic hairs!

Once she had seriously shortened, I guess, the length of my pubic hairs, she finished shaving them with the electric clippers. She then took a small stick and lifted my cock and pressed it against my now hairless pubis, and then passed the clippers on my balls.

"I'm clearing this part for you because his balls are full of long hairs, it would have put a lot of them between your razor blades!" said the woman who was shaving me to the other woman.

"Thank you, luckily we don't get paid by performance, that one would lower our average and so our pay!"

I understood at that moment that I was then going to pass through her hands to finish the work of the first one with a manual razor that I saw placed on the small table behind her.

She ran the clippers over my balls, but she only brushed them to my relief. Then she moved to my legs.

"Spread your legs!"

She took the stick and lifted my balls to the left side and with her other hand she shaved the hairs located at the top of my thigh, close to my balls. She did the same for the other side.

Like in the first room, there were two identical tables in this room.

"Get on the table and get on all fours!"

She then shaved my hair on my lower back, and on my ass!

"Spread the buttocks!"

When she saw my hairy ass crack, she added, "When he shits, you imagine all the shit that's left in his ass crack!"

"Yes, it's disgusting! "

She was no softer in her shaving on this part of my body than in the rest. She passed the clippers on my quivering anus, and fully shaved the crevasse separating my buttocks.

"It's okay, he's yours."

"Come here!" shouted the other woman.

Since yesterday, all the women we had met were showing us disgust at best or yelling at us and talking to us like dogs. The first woman then yelled at another man to come. I saw that she had called Jeremy. The second woman then shaved me with her manual razor but without using shaving foam.

What a sight, father and son, shaved at the same time, spreading our buttocks and showing our ass-crack at the same time under the gaze of other men! What a humiliation!

I hold my breath from fear of the razor when she shaved my cock and my balls. I hold it again when, on my fours, she shaved my ass-crack and scrotum. When she was done with me, she told me to get down and to lean against the wall with my hands behind my head.

All the skin on my body was red from these two shaves. My body was on fire. But my face was glowed too because of the red-hot intensity of my shame. I no longer had a single hair on my skin except my eyelashes and eyebrows. I was naked as a worm! My body was denuded of all the hair that had defined my masculinity!

It was then Jeremy's turn to pass through her hands for his second shaving. When he came down from the table and I was back to the wall, I saw that he had a hard-on.

Then came the moment when he found himself having to spread his buttocks again with the second women, but apparently it wasn't enough for the woman who yelled at him.

"WIDER, WIDER! I want everyone to see your dirty rosebud!"

Tony3333
Tony3333
10 Followers