Republic of Femina Island Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were all chained, the guards, the doctor, the nurse and the captain came out of the room.

"Let's go to lunch too," the doctor said to Kathleen and the captain.

A leaden silence then fell in the room. We stayed for several minutes without saying anything. Jeremy and I were shocked by what we had just suffered, and the others because of the scene they had witnessed!

The silence was broken by Steven, one of the men who had arrived by the same plane than Jeremy and me, who was to the right of the slave.

"Fuck, man! You stink! It makes me want to puke!"

Indeed, he and I breathed in the foul smell that those armpits exhaled in our faces. Try to imagine the smell of a man whose armpits have never been washed in years!

"You know where he comes from!" said Jeremy, "it's not his fault. If you were a slave for years, you would stink like him. And perhaps in a not very long time, you will stink almost as much as him!"

I was surprised that Jeremy broke his silence and intervened to defend the slave.

"I can't do anything about it either, but here we are the ones who have his stench under our noses! Dude, you at least know you stink?"

He simply nodded.

"Are you okay man?" Steven asked me.

"I've never had so much pain in my life!"

"I can imagine. They are totally mad. Do you really think they're going to brand us with a hot iron?"

"I'm afraid so!"

"It's not possible, we're in the 21st century. They can't treat us like we're cattle!"

"That's who we are!" replied the slave.

"Where you come from, yes I know that whites are slaves and that Blacks and Arabs are masters. I have seen reports on TV. I have already seen the auctions where you are sold like cattle, they have shown the fields where you work. But even though there has never been much information that has come out of this country, we are supposed to have rights, limited compared to those of women, it is clear we know, but still some rights!"

"I have the experience of Masters and Mistresses. The ones I see here are no different from the ones I come from. The only difference is that white women there are slaves too, whereas here I don't think a single woman is a slave. When I arrived here, I saw in the port males of Arab and Black origin, naked like us. I think that all males here whatever their origin are slaves, and that all women whatever their origin are Mistresses! If you believe that males in this country have rights, I believe that reality is going to be hard for you, and for you all!"

"You've heard the conversations of these women like us," Jeremy said to Steven, "reality just caught us up!"

'The men you saw on the harbor, were they naked?' asked Steven.

"When we were taken out of the freighter, the males on the dock were wearing orange clothes, like those that prisoners can wear in prison. We were taken to a shed where, the police van that brought us here, was waiting for us, and there the males were all naked."

"So not all men are naked! "

"I believe that if the males on the dock wore clothes it is to hide from the people of the freighters the true status of the males here!" replied the slave.

At that moment, a guard came in and shouted "silence!".

No one spoke afterwards. How long we stayed like this, I can't say. In any case, after a while, the guards came back, detached us and brought us to the ground floor in an inner courtyard where there was a branding bench. The two women who had shaved us were present as well as the captain, the doctor and the nurse.

We were placed one behind the other, in front of the branding bench.

The first man to be branded, was one of the men who was with us on the plane.

The guards tackled him on the bench, on his stomach, and fastened him with leather straps around him to secure him to the bench and to immobilize him.

The woman then looked at the number written on the man's buttock. Then she took large pliers and thanks to them, she took in a metal seal that was next to her, numbers that must were also in metal.

The other woman, held in her hands an electric branding iron at the end of which were several hooks and on which the first woman fixed the numbers that corresponded to the number of the man.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. We were in the 21st century and I was going to attend the branding of a male and I myself was going to be branded.

Everything went very quickly, once all the numbers were fixed on the branding iron, the woman branded the right buttock of the man who let out a shrill howl.

The man was then detached and the next one was placed on the branding bench.

I was the last in line, just behind Jeremy. There was a puddle on the floor where the man who was the next to pass on the branding bench was waiting. It was obviously piss. Some guys had the same reaction I had before.

It was Jeremy's turn. What a horrible vision to see your own son to be branded like cattle, to hear the sound of his distress, to breath the smell of his grilled skin.

Then it was my turn. Again, I couldn't do anything. These women had full authority over us. They could do whatever they wanted of us.

I was strapped so that I could not move. Then came the pain.

I said earlier, that I had never been in so much pain in my life after the electric shock inflicted on my balls. It was nothing compared to that pain.

Like all the other males, I let out a howl of pain. I never thought I would be in so much pain in my life.

"What a great job!" said the nurse to the doctor and captain.

"Yes, now they are marked for life, which for security and identification reasons, will always be very useful. The identity of the males is now visible to everyone. I hope this is just another step towards the final status of the males!" said the captain to the nurse with a smile.

"I believe, captain, that following our discussion at lunch, you understood that there is no taboo word for me and that for our party either. The debate we are going to start will end, I hope, by recognizing the status of slave for the males!"

"I hope so too, but your party has only one majority vote in parliament. Will that be enough?"

"I am convinced that a very broad consensus will emerge. The future of our country, of us women, is at stake. I am certain that these animals will have the final status they deserve!"

"Bring the cattle into the cell!" said the captain to the guards.

Hearing the word cattle, Kathleen smiled.

"You know how to talk to her," the doctor said to the captain when Kathleen had walked away.

"The fact she is the Prime Minister's niece may be useful." said the captain, "we have the same political beliefs. I've been waiting a long time to be able to treat these males," she said, looking at us, "like the animals they are. And then, if she makes a good report on what is happening at this center, as I am sure she will do one to her aunt, it can only be good for me and for you too!"

The doctor nodded.

The guards yelled at us to move forward and took us back to our cell. In the corridor we met several males who had been taken out of the cell in order to be, most certainly, branded like us.

When I entered the cell, I saw it in a different light. As long as we were there, we were safe without women and everything they could do to us.

Where I came from, we talked about helpless women. In this world, it is the males who are defenseless against women!

To be continued...

(Do not hesitate to share your comments)