Republic of Femina Island Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know what went on in my head then, but it was stronger than me. To see Jeremy treated like that, it was too much for me. He was my son, I had to try to protect him. I'm not a bigmouth in general. Since we arrived here, I was even rather afraid, and I obeyed. But here, I could not help talking.

"You can't stop treating him like this. It is already an absolute humiliation to be shaved completely and moreover in front of everyone. You don't have to add more by telling him to show his rosebud to everyone! You treat us like we are animals!"

The two women, the doctor and the nurse looked at me stunned. Then I saw a guard coming near me with her cattle prod. I knew then that I was going to have rough time. I knew I was going to take a cattle prod shot. I imagined it would be on the ass, the legs. But I was wrong.

The guard stood in front of me and pressed my balls for several seconds with her cattle prod. Those few seconds were an eternity for me. I screamed the whole time the electric shock lasted. I had never felt such pain before. Once she stopped pressing my balls with her cattle prod, I collapsed on the floor. I felt like my balls had exploded. The pain was unstoppable. I instinctively put both my hands on my balls.

"Did a Mistress allow you to speak?" asked the guard.

I was so shocked that I couldn't answer him.

"You still want to tater on your balls with my cattle prod?"

"No Mistress." Did I manage to say.

"Then answer my question!"

"No, no Mistress allowed me to speak. "

"So, you committed a first offense. Then a male never speaks like that and in this tone to a Mistress, second offense. If you want to know, yes, a number of us consider you, the males, as animals. Especially a male like you, so hairy, even if temporarily you no longer have hair on your body. You will soon learn what your place is in your new country. You will very quickly realize that you are at the bottom, really at the bottom of the hierarchy and that you have much more in common with pigs and wild boars than with human beings!"

"She must vote for your party," the doctor whispered to Kathleen, who smiled.

"So, you can imagine how I find your remark absolutely unspeakable! After this nice little reminder, because you see, I am a sensitive person even with animals of your kind, your balls have not burned because the intensity of the discharge is always at the low level, even if on this part of your body that hangs ridiculously, a weak discharge makes more sensation than on the ass! So, will you assure me that you will now behave well?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I replied.

"Are you going to be wise now?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"We're not going to hear you anymore and you're going to kindly obey all the orders given to you?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Are you going to be a good submissive male?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"That's good, so get up right away with your hands in the back of your head!"

I obeyed, but it was with difficulty that I got up. I still wanted to keep touching my balls even though it couldn't do anything about the pain.

Once standing, the guard told me again.

"Now you're going to watch the shaving of the rosebud of your seed!"

As she saw me surprised by the word "seed" she added.

"Here you are a genitor. You say "father" where you come from. Him," she said, pointing to Jeremy, "it's your seed. You say "son" in your former country. You must never use the terms father and son! Only women can use those words. Is it understood?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Now repeat after me. I will watch the shaving of my seed's rosebud!"

I then repeated word for word the sentence.

The guard remained beside me and the two women resumed shaving the males.

"I see that the males are brought to heel right away!" said Kathleen, "it's good, I know that some women wonder if in this quarantine center we are not too soft with males arriving from abroad in order to gently accustom them to their new life."

"As you can see since you arrived, this is not the case. And no one here is gentle with males! We treat them properly, as they deserve!"

The doctor wondered for a moment if Kathleen had not come to the center to check what was happening there and report it to her aunt.

"You can reassure women who were wondering!"

The guard then resumed the shaving of Jeremy, where it had stopped. Jeremy had, like me, a lot of hair all along his ass-crack. Once all these last hairs were shaved, the guard came up to him and turned back to me and ordered me to also come next to Jeremy who was still holding his buttocks apart.

"Look, you see there wasn't so much to make a fuss about. Your seed no longer has disgusting hair between his buttocks. Everything went well. He's fine. I want you to see by yourself that he is fine, that he has not had any cuts. Run your fingers all along his crack!"

I couldn't believe it. She ordered me to run my fingers over his crevasse. I had never touched a man on this part the body. I had to run my fingers over the ass-crack, over my own son's anus!

The guard saw that I hesitated.

"Do it now!" she yelled, screaming as she was taking her cattle prod.

I startled and quickly grazed his cleft.

"No, from top to bottom and slowly. You have to check if there is not a hair left!"

I then slowly ran my fingers all along his crack and found that it was soft and that one could no longer feel a single hair.

"Spread your buttocks wider!" said the guard, "I want your genitor to be able to do the verification I ask him!"

Jeremy pulled even harder on his buttocks to try to spread them even further apart than they were. How ashamed I was. I was ashamed and ashamed for him.

"You didn't check his anus well, run all your fingers over it!"

I wanted to ask Jeremy for forgiveness, but I couldn't do it of course.

I had to touch his anus several times. If I could have seen the other women behind my back, I would have seen a wild smile on each of them.

"Now check if he doesn't have cut on his balls. Pull his balls towards you, take them in your hand and check!"

As with a guy's ass, I had never touched balls other than my own.

What she ordered me was horrible to do because it was now about touching my son's balls. I wanted to tell her that I would never be a problem again and that I would obey all their orders, even the most degrading ones, and that she didn't need to make me do that to show my submission, because I was submissive!

I then slowly pulled Jeremy's balls towards me and checked with my hand that he was out of hair and looked at the guard.

"There is no more hair on his balls, Mistress."

"It's okay now, both go back against the wall!"

When the guard returned to her place next to the doctor, I heard her say that she thought I would not be a problem in the future. Kathleen replied that in any case it was a very entertaining moment!

"Entertaining moment" there too I could not believe my ears. She found entertaining to see a father and his son humiliating themselves like that in front of her!

The hairiest males were shaved first, as the first woman had said. After Jeremy, it was the turn of the slave. He was hairier than Jeremy, but he had moved to third. Out of the 8 males, two slaves and I were classified in the D category. Jeremy and three other males had been classified as part of the C category. The two last ones were category B. There were no category A males.

Anyway, now we were all in the "hairless" category. We all looked alike with our heads completely shaved, and our bodies without a hair. There was a uniformity in our appearances.

I wasn't getting over what I had just done to Jeremy. I felt guilty. I felt like everything that happened to him was my fault. We didn't know exactly what to expect when would leave this quarantine center, but from the conversations of these women, we had an idea. I hated to be treated like a slave, an animal. But worse, I could not stand the idea that Jeremy, who was only 18 years old, and all his life ahead of him, could have such a bleak future. To see him physically like this, degraded as we were, without a hair on his head, without a hair on his entire body, was very hard.

The last male had just undergone his second shaving when a voice was heard saying "Who made a fuss here?". It was the Captain Taylor.

"I was told that a male acted up!"

The guard who had applied the cattle prod on my balls, then pointed at me and explained what had happened and told her that everything was quickly back to normal. A great anguish seized me immediately. Captain Taylor came to stand in front of me. I looked down immediately. Then she took me by the balls which still hurt me extremely, pulled them, turned and moved forward. I then let out a new cry of pain and was thus forced to move forward myself and follow her since she was holding my balls firmly in her hand. Once in the middle of the room she made me turn around to face the other males. I widened my eyes. I was scared. I knew the other men saw the fear on my face. I watched them all in the hope of having help, support. I begged for help by the look. I was ashamed of myself, but I also looked at Jeremy begging for help with my eyes. What a shame, it was the father begging for help from the son! I didn't want to get another electric shock on my balls.

"I will not tolerate any mess made by a male! You must have only one attitude here, submission!"

Saying this she was pulling on my balls, so I bent my knees to try to have less pain.

"Stand up straight!" she yelled, looking at me and clutching my balls, which only increased my groans.

"You only can speak when you are allowed to do so. You only move when you are told. If you are told to piss, you piss, to shit, you shit. If you are told to bark like mutts, you bark! Is it clear?" she yelled.

"Yes, Mistress!" I replied.

"It seems that you have trouble understanding and that we have to explain to you in another way!" she said, having dropped my balls and stroking her cattle prob which was attached to her belt and hanging down her thigh.

When I saw her gesture, my body betrays me again but not in the same way as it did yesterday when my cock got hard. There, to my shame, and without being able to do anything to stop it, I began to pee. I didn't control anything.

Seeing this, I saw all the women smiling.

"Typical bestial reaction of a scared animal," Kathleen told the doctor, "They really only do disgusting things with their cock!"

"I wonder if she's ever had sex with a male. Everything they do with their cock is not completely disgusting!" thought the doctor.

"Looks like you don't like anything about males!" said the doctor.

"No, indeed! And especially not their cock!"

"Why?"

"I find it ugly. That piece of skin, those testicles hanging between their legs. From an aesthetic point of view, I always found it ugly! Even more so when they are erect. They look totally ridiculous with their cock up in the air! I've always thought this way since I was little. For year, I have seen my father and my brother, who is older than me, every day, and I always found the sight of their cock and balls very ugly!"

"I guess your father and brother knew you didn't like their genitals!"

"Well, yes, they knew! You know yourself that girls quickly find out that balls are THE weakness of the males. You don't need to have at home a cattle prod. Small hands can give a similar experience, or close, to the one this male got few minutes ago" said Kathleen with a large smile," even if my mother taught me, but by nature I knew how to be obeyed by my father and my brother!"

"I am sure of that. Fathers and brothers are usually the first males on which girls train to exercise their authority over males, but we'll talk about that later." replied the Doctor.

Fear outweighed shame, but still, I didn't dare to look at the other males, I looked at the floor.

Luckily for me, Captain Taylor was not in front of me but next to me when I started peeing. I guess she would have been furious if I had peed on her.

"You're afraid!" she said, "You're right. When you are a male, you should never upset a woman."

She had a truncheon on the other side of her thigh that was also attached to her belt. She stood behind me and told me not to move. I was still facing the males with my hands behind my head.

That's when I felt the first blow of the truncheon on my buttocks. There was no electric shock, but the blow was violent and I let out a scream. I received 10 blows. My cries of pain became louder and louder.

After the 10th blow, she came to stand in front of me, pulled my balls again. She then placed her truncheon against them.

"Did you understand this time or I have to use other means?"

I started screaming "I understood Mistress!"

"Well, you are becoming reasonable. Go put yourself against the wall. You!" she said, pointing to Jeremy, "Come here!"

Jeremy stepped forward and positioned himself in front of her.

"It is you who is the cause of the mess. Get on all fours on the table!"

What was going on? Jeremy was not responsible for anything, what was she going to do to him? Whatever she did to him, I knew I wasn't going to say anything, I wasn't going to do anything. I was defeated. I understood from that moment that as long as I remained in this country, that is to say probably until the end of my days, I would obey and be subject to women! Once Jeremy was on all fours, Captain Taylor ordered him to spread his buttocks. She then took her truncheon and began to tickle his anus and pass her baton all along his ass-crack. No, she wasn't going to do that!

"Look at me this hairless little pink rosebud! It is this rosebud which is the cause of the mayhem, the naughty! She then spat on Jeremy's rosebud and began to push the tip of her truncheon into his anus. Jeremy then began to moan.

"But what is she doing?" asks Kathleen in a low voice to the doctor, "even if seeing a male punished is no problem for me, why is she punishing him if he did nothing?"

"Captain Taylor knows how to deal with males. They must be subdued, broken right away, especially those who come from abroad and were free, except for the three slaves. She is breaking the genitor. He revolted just because the guard ordered his seed to spread his buttocks further and show his rosebud to everyone. There, not only does his seed show it again to everyone, but she will also sodomize him with her baton. But I'm sure the genitor will attend the whole scene without saying anything. This will show everyone that he is broken and will no longer question the authority of women. It will also show his seed that submission to women is now stronger than the genitor/seed bond, that his genitor is no longer ready to defend him even if he is sodomized in this way. The protective daddy, he once was, no longer exists. This can even create resentment of the seed towards his genitor. Finally, it will give others something to think about. I am sure that these males who have seen the male being taken an electric shock in his balls and then received 10 blows of truncheon, and his seed being sodomized in a row, will have no desire to revolt, if they wanted to!"

Captain Taylor continued to ram her truncheon into Jeremy's ass as he continued to moan. Then she looked at me and started going back and forth with her truncheon. She pulled it completely out of his anus several times and pushed it in back again without gentleness. Jeremy's moans grew louder and louder.

I was devastated. I despised myself for doing nothing, for saying nothing, but I knew it would be useless and would only make things worse for him and me. As I said, I now knew that I would always be submissive to these women. My goal would be to avoid at all costs punishments like those I had received and therefore to obey women slavishly. It hadn't even been 24 hours since we arrived on this island, but I was already defeated. It was every man for himself.

How easy it was for them to submit us! I realized that our nakedness was not only meant to humiliate and demean us, but also that it took away the protection, however ridiculous, of our clothes. Nudity makes it easier for women to access our balls. These balls that for us, men, were our pride, the symbol of our virility, often also symbol of power over women precisely, were now our weakness! They were immediately available for any type of torture. It was the same for our anus. It was not a symbol of virility, but it had to remain hidden from others, be part of our intimacy, unless we were like the slave who stood next to me, adept of sodomy. Like our balls, our anus was now accessible to everyone because of our nakedness!

The scene lasted several long minutes. Then, she withdrew her baton entirely from his anus.

"Look at this, an open rosebud!" said Captain Taylor.

Several guards laugh. She then told Jeremy to go down and join the other males against the wall with his hands behind his head.

"Wait!" she said, "Of course it's full of shit! " looking at her truncheon

She put the tip of her baton on one of Jeremy's armpits and then ordered him to lower his arm and thus grip the truncheon. She rotated it on itself several times in order to wipe it down. She removed it and finished wiping it on Jeremy's chest, leaving traces of shit over his body.

When he came to stand next to me, I saw tears running down his cheeks.

Captain Taylor turned around and saw Kathleen.

"Hello Ms Lindon, how is this first day in our quarantine center?"

"Very well I have to say, Captain. Everything I see is extremely interesting!"

"Do you know each other?" asked the doctor.

"I knew you had a nurse starting today."

"She knows who I am." Kathleen said to the captain.

"Very good. You know I'm responsible for the security of this center, so I inquire about who is going in." the captain said to the doctor.

"But I don't want to be treated differently than anyone else!" insisted Kathleen.

"You won't be!" said the captain.

"Captain, what should we do now because it's past noon, Georgia and Roberta have to take their lunch break," said a guard, pointing to the two women who had shaved us, "and then they have to do the branding of the males. Should we take them back to their cell during this time?"

"No, you know I don't like useless comings and goings of males in the center. You'll tie them up here, and then when they have eaten, they'll take care of them."

"Are the same people doing the shaving and the branding of the males?" asked Kathleen.

"Yes!", replied the captain, "we have limited budgets and therefore limited number of people as well. You have to be skillful in this center. "

"Mrs. Lindon has never seen a male's branding," says the doctor.

"You will be able to attend the first of the center. You'll see, it's another interesting experience!" replied the captain.

The guard who had asked what to do with us, then returned with metal necklaces and chains. I had noticed that there were small rings on the wall behind us, I now understood what they were for. And it was yet another test for us. We were going to wear a necklace around the neck and be tied up. The collars resembled those worn by the slaves when they arrived.

The rings were not widely spaced, so we had to squeeze against each other.

The guard and the women who shaved us put a necklace on each of us. It was the guard who had hit me on the balls with her cattle prod who put the necklace on me. This one was wide, heavy and in metal. What a humiliating feeling and helplessness when she closed the necklace! The chain, that was attached to the necklace and attached to a ring, was short.

As I said, we had to huddle together. The slave who was on my right was actually standing behind me. We always had to keep our hands behind our heads, so I had the slave's left armpit right next to my head. Jeremy was also behind me and I had his right armpit next to my head.