Republic of Morokovia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good! Keep following her orders private! Whatever they are!" She said without removing her gaze from his nude form. "I will be in my office and not to be disturbed till I emerge!" She barked. With that she went into her office and slammed the door. Kokov resumed her work and Ivan stood there with aching limbs and dick.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful, more of a repetition of the previous, Kokov ordering Ivan to keep his dick hard, his muscles aching from standing like a statue, her asking him to menial tasks, and him doing them while she watched. When Ivan was finally dismissed he was grateful as he could stand the ache of arousal no longer. He needed a break from the constant erection, he didn't know how much more of this he could take.

He made his way back to the barracks passing some giggling female recruits as he did so. He wished he could shield his hard-on from them, but he knew it was pointless as his hands would do little to hide his aroused cock. He hung his head in shame as they continued to whisper and giggle to one another smiling the whole way. Ivan wanted nothing more than to relieve himself from the tension the constant attention was giving him. He got into the barracks and went to bed hoping that the next day he would hold some relief for him.

The next morning started much like the previous with a shower, Straponeska's glare, and Ivan reporting right on time and standing at attention. Kokov greeted him warmly as she entered this time though she seemed to ignore his standing cock. Ivan was almost a little disappointed thinking perhaps she was already bored of him. He gulped then worrying she would dismiss him and send him back to Straponeska, fearing this he found his voice to speak up.

"Lieutenant Kokov is there any way I can assist you today?" He asked hoping she would show the same interest she did the last two days so he could feel that at least he wasn't boring her.

"No, I'm fine for now soldier, I'll address you when I need you." She said with a subtle smile. She went about her duties without looking up from her work once at Ivan, somehow being ignored was even more frustrating than her constant stares. After an hour Commander Braun came in and addressed both of them, but similar to Kokov ignored the aroused Ivan. Suddenly Ivan felt very insecure like he was disappointing them somehow, he had to find a way to please them or be returned to Straponeska.

"Lieutenant, are you sure there isn't any way I could assist you?" He asked once again.

"Come to think of it, I have a message I need delivered. It's to go to Sergeant Beretsky, she's in charge of the battalion in barracks E." She said with a smile.

Ivan gulped. "Barracks E? Isn't that a woman's barracks?" He asked nervously as his dick jumped. The motion caused Kokov to look down for the first time that day.

"Yes, it is!" Kokov said enthusiastically. "I just have so much paperwork today so it would be a great help to me!"

Ivan was scared by the prospect of going over there. It was one thing to stand nude in front of the commander and lieutenant, it was another to be in front of an entire barracks full of women. Seeing that Kokov was waiting for a response and not wanting to disappoint her, he finally spoke. "I will do it once ma'am!"

"Good! I will call ahead so she knows you're coming." She said as she handed him the message. Once he had it in hand she picked up the phone and dialed for the barracks. Ivan left at once wanting to get this task over with as soon as possible.

He ran across the base as quickly as possible avoiding coming into contact with anyone. Before long he reached barracks E and stood before the door. He took a deep breath and reached for the handle, he looked down at his rod and saw it was still quite erect. Not wanting to delay the inevitable he opened the door quickly. His eyes bulged as he saw the entire battalion of women were lined up at their bunks in full PT uniforms. All of their eyes were on him, many had neutral expressions, but it was clear that some were suppressing smirks and giggles. At the other end of the barracks stood the Sergeant in the center of the two rows of bunks.

"Private Ivan?" She yelled with a booming voice, a trademark of the instructors. He stood there numbly as he tried to process what was happening. "Well, either you are the private or a naked trespasser which will have serious consequences, so you better answer!" She warned.

"Private Ivan reporting!" He sounded off as he moved to attention. "I have a message for Sergeant Beretsky!"

"Well I am the sergeant in question. Bring me the message!" She yelled standing imposing at the other end of the barracks. With tremendous nerves he strode across the length of the barracks holding his head high in feigned confidence. Every step he took caused his dick to bob up and down. Out of the corner of his eyes he could see every woman staring at it as it moved. The entire way Beretsky's eyes stayed locked on him. It felt like it took an eternity to make it all the way to her.

Once before her he looked to her eyes as she stood there imposingly he extended the hand holding the message to her and she took it. Her eyes never moving from his. She opened the message before him and read it quickly. As she read it Ivan evaluated her looks, her face was plain enough, but her waist was narrow, her tits quite ample, and her butt wide but toned. She had brown hair tied in a tight bun. Her arms were toned from years of hard work. Finally, after finishing the reading she looked up and he took note of her eyes for the first time. They were stern, but lovely, a deep brown.

"Well recruits, it looks like we have a new recruit to join us for the day!" She yelled. Ivan felt a pit form in his stomach as he realized she meant he would be with the women all day. "All right troops! Let's move out!"

With that the entire battalion began filing out. "That means you to private!" She yelled at Ivan, he did an immediate about face and felt a sharp sting on his ass, looked back and saw the Sergeant with a small smirk. "That's for being too slow private!"

He immediately starting running after the rest of the troop, the Sergeant followed swiftly. Ivan found his place in the back of the line and a female recruit looked back and down at his member. She looked up at him and smirked. She backed up rubbing her shorts-covered ass against his rod. It felt so good for someone else to touch his rod after all the teasing. She looked over her shoulder as she did, grinning lasciviously. He closed his eyes as he focused on the sensation.

"Private Ivan!" The Sergeant yelled as she closed the door to the barracks. His eyes shot open as he feared he was about to be punished. "Your place is at the front of the line! Now get moving!" He was grateful she didn't say anything about the interaction with the female recruit who stepped forward. She looked back once more and shot him a wink. Not wasting any time he ran to the front, the recruits eyeing his dick and ass as he passed. He took his place at the front where the Sergeant joined him. Once she joined they started to run. It was difficult for Jeff to run with bare feet. His face burned as he realized the women behind him were likely ogling his bouncing booty.

After around 10 minutes of running they reached a wide-open field. "Alright troops! It's time for some PT! Our guest recruit here will demonstrate proper form so watch him closely!" She yelled looking at Ivan with a devious smile during the last three words. It seemed an unnecessary order as it seemed there was nothing that could get the women to peel they're eyes off the nude Ivan.

Ivan looked to the Sergeant unsure of what to do. "Start doing jumping jacks!" She barked, not wanting to invite her ire he began. After three she yelled. "Count them out private!"

"One...Two...Three..." He continued seeing every woman watch his bouncing dick and balls as he did so, he made it to 20 when the Sergeant called for him to stop. The she ordered him to about face, giving the women another view of his ass. She then ordered him to drop to the ground and do pushups, this time he would make sure to count them out without reminder. He did as he was told and went through the pushups the women staring at his toned ass the entire time. She then ordered him to roll over and do sit ups with his legs spread so that every time he sat up he would see the recruits staring intently at his junk. He was told to rollover once more and this time he did an exercise to simulate swimming.

On and on she ordered him to do increasingly tiring and embarrassing exercises for her platoon's viewing pleasure until all once she told him to stop and stand at attention. "Private! Do you know why I ordered you to stop?" She yelled.

"No Sergeant!" He answered honestly panting heavily from the exercise.

"I was told you were ordered to be at attention at all times!" She barked.

"Sergeant?" He questioned.

"Look down dipshit!" She yelled, he looked down and saw that his junk had deflated from the exercise drawing blood to other parts of his body. Panic rose in him as he realized what she was ordering. He had to...get himself to attention again. He gulped and looked to the Sergeant hoping she would be merciful. She had not even a hint of sympathy in her eyes and he knew that her mind would not change. So reluctantly he took his dick in hand and began to work. The women watched with delight, their faces contorting subtle smiles as they watched the young recruit work himself back to a full state.

Ivan had to admit it felt good to stroke and he was starting to get into it as he felt the tension build in his balls. Just as he felt he was close the Sergeant ordered him to stop and knowing the consequences for ignoring orders he did. His dick still pulsed angrily at the apparent abandonment at such a critical moment.

"Alright troops! Time for obstacle course training! Private Ivan your first!" The entire group ran to the obstacle course, Ivan in front. The already out of breath private just wanted some rest after everything, but it seemed he was afforded no such luxury. The Sergeant ordered him to run it, and it was made far more difficult by his nudity. He could see the women suppressing giggles as he struggled his way through. He managed to finish just barely, but unfortunately for Ivan he wasn't able to maintain his...attention.

The Sergeant chastised him once again and asked he didn't respect her rank. "No Sergeant! You are my leader and I will follow your orders!"

"It doesn't look like it! That's the second time you've lost your second salute! What's the matter? Are you not man enough?" She yelled. The other women still suppressed their giggles though it was becoming more difficult.

"I am man enough Sergeant!" He sounded off.

"Then prove it soldier!" She barked. With that he dropped his hand to manipulate his member, the Sergeant let a small smirk on her face and several of the women started openly gawking at the show. It didn't take long, a minute in fact, and he was fully engorged once again.

"Much better!" The Sergeant declared and some of the recruits giggled. "Now you're going to stand there at attention while the rest of the recruits run the course, you may not touch yourself, but you better maintain your salute regardless!" Ivan gulped he hoped he would be able to keep his...performance going to avoid the anger of the Sergeant.

He watched as they went through the obstacle course one by one. While they waited their turn though they each eyed him up and down, usually smirking as they did. It was easier now to keep it up as he had caught his breath and stood there. It took the women close to a half hour to finish. Once they did the Sergeant declared it was time for hand to hand combat training and they lined up.

"Private Ivan here is going to be my demonstration dummy. Now watch closely as this is how you slam an enemy to the ground. Face me private!" She ordered and Ivan complied. She ordered him to lunge at her and despite his fear he did so. She quickly grabbed him then place her leg behind his and pushed causing him to fall to ground hard. "I will demonstrate once more then you will pair off and try it on each other!" Ivan got up and lunged at her once more and she threw him to the ground once again. The women were trying not to laugh as the sergeant "woman"-handled Ivan. Beretsky ordered the women to start and they all paired off and did so. Every now and again a recruit would ask the sergeant to demonstrate the move again so they know how to do it right. Beretsky was more than happy to repeat the demonstration, Ivan however was not.

They continued this cycle with several more moves for the next hour or so, by the end Ivan was bruised up and his erection had faded again. Beretsky berated the beaten soldier for failing at his orders again.

"This time I think you need additional punishment so you learn your lesson!" She said as she scowled. She kneeled on one knee. "Assume the position private!" Ivan's heart sank as he knew what was coming. He draped his nude form over the sergeant's knee and braced himself for the inevitable. It felt like an eternity as he waited for her to start, the wait almost as painful as the punishment was sure to be. Then she finally did it she swatted his ass with full force. She alternated cheeks for six strokes of the hand. He felt like a little child being disciplined by his mother. He was utterly humiliated as the recruits again stifled their laughter at the display. She did not stop then though as she brought her hand down six more times on each cheek. His ass burned like it was on fire. She swatted and swatted for what felt like a never-ending stream of slaps. She finally stopped after the protracted punishment.

She ordered Ivan to his feet and he did so with choked-back tears in his eyes. Each recruit had a distinct smirk on their faces as they were clearly amused by the emasculating display. "Now recruit! Get it hard!" She ordered once again. Defeated Ivan complied again, this time it took a little longer as the humiliation and nerves inhibited his ability to perform. He finally managed to get it back up and the sergeant finally seemed satisfied. "That's enough private! You're done for the day! Head back to your lieutenant and debrief her on what happened with me today!" She barked.

"Yes sergeant!" He yelled with a squeaky voice. A few women giggled as his voice cracked. He ran away as quick as he could manage with his ass burning the whole way. He made it to the office in which Kokov resided. He went inside at once hoping no more eyes could see his bright red buns.

Once inside he saw Kokov right where he left her, behind her desk working. "Ma'am I was relieved by the Sergeant and told to report back to you." He said. She looked up and her face turned to a smirk when she saw how dirty and beat up the private was.

"It looks like she gave you hell!" She said still sporting a smirk. "I believe she ordered you to debrief me on the events of the day. Don't skip on anything either! I want to hear all the dirty details!" She said as she sat back in her chair shifting her expression to a smug grin. Ivan recounted the events in detail finishing with the public spanking.

"Oh! She did, did she? Show me what she did to you?" She said amused. Ivan gulped and turned about to show his red ass. He heard Kokov snicker softly at the sight. "She really did a number on you!" She said as continued to laugh under her breath.

"Yes ma'am" Ivan admitted completely exhausted. She stood up and walked over to Ivan, he was unsure what she was doing as they stood there silently. Then she did something unexpected and began to caress his ass softly. It sent chills up his spine as he realized this was the first time she touched him. Her soft almost affectionate touch was actually very comforting and welcome, of course it was also arousing. The arousal became quite obvious and Kokov giggled as she noticed. Ivan was somewhat relieved at the attention as it helped him to realize she was not bored of him yet.

She withdrew her hand all at once and ordered him to turn around again. He did and she stood there with chin high, standing below him in height. She had a small smile on her face. "You've had a long day private! Shower and get back to the barracks! You're done for the day! Dismissed!" She said and she sat behind her desk again resuming her other work. Ivan gratefully complied and removed himself. He rubbed his ass as he walked away. His shower was relaxing and he laid down in his bunk falling asleep almost immediately.

The next day he reported to Kokov again and she like the day before more or less ignored him and his erection. He hoped that didn't mean a repeat of the previous day's events. Commander Braun came in and ignored the naked Ivan as well. He stood there in anticipation for what came next.

Then abruptly the door to the office opened and in walked a tall muscular, naked man, sporting the largest erection Ivan had ever seen. Kokov looked up and her jaw practically hit the floor. Ivan suddenly felt very inferior to the man who just walked in all tall and lean with such a massive dick. Kokov's shock seemed to completely distract her. Until the new naked man finally spoke up.

"I am private Boris! I was told to report to commander Braun!" He said as he stood proudly displaying his enormous schlong. She seemed to snap out of it then.

"Yes! The commander! Let me call her!" She said as she picked up the phone without removing her gaze from the enormous hard-on before her. Kokov whispered something into the phone and a moment later Braun's office door swung open and for the first time Ivan saw her eyes bulge as they zeroed in on the largest dick any of them had ever seen.

"What is the meaning of this display?" She asked this time more incredulous than stern.

"I was ordered to report to commander Braun for breaking the prohibition on erections ma'am!" He said with a booming voice.

"I see..." Braun said as she eyed him up and down. "You need discipline!" She walked up to him and grabbed his dick. "Come with me! Lieutenant I am not to be disturbed while I administer this soldier's discipline! Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am!" Kokov said never taking her eyes off Boris's dick. Braun pulled him by his member eyeing it hungrily and pushed him in her office slamming the door behind her. Loud almost animalistic noises came from her office then. Ivan suddenly felt very inadequate and jealous. Whatever they were doing was what he wished he was doing with Kokov.

After an hour Boris emerged with a white film over his drooping dick and a series red streaks on his back and ass. "You will report directly to me from now on private Boris! I expect you here early tomorrow!" She bellowed.

"Yes ma'am!" Boris returned at a similar volume.

"I am not to be disturbed the rest of the day!" She said then and slammed her door shut.

Kokov sighed dreamily as she watched Boris leave fixated on his muscular ass. As soon as he left she resumed her work never acknowledging Ivan for the rest of the day. He ached and his dick actually went completely soft and she never asked him to get it hard. He had never felt so insecure in his life, he was worried this truly meant the end of his assignment.

The next few days were much like the previous with Braun and Boris tearing into each other loudly and Kokov staring dreamily at the man meat all while ignoring Ivan. While the relief from the constant erections were nice, being ignored and standing still all day were extremely exhausting both mentally and physically. Finally on the fourth day Ivan spoke up.

"Lieutenant Kokov, am I doing my duty up to your standards?" He asked insecurely.

She looked up at him almost as though she forgot he was there. "Huh? Yes, you're doing fine private." She said quickly as she resumed her work. Ivan was disappointed with her abrupt response and stood there lamely. After an hour Ivan was getting restless and he didn't know how much more he could take of this day after day. It felt like forever but the end of the day finally came and she dismissed Ivan. He was grateful he was allowed to leave at last.