Republic of Morokovia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he left he ran into sergeant Beretsky she stopped and looked down at his dick. "Soldier why do you not have your salute?" She asked eyeing his limp dick, the acknowledgement had an immediate effect as it started growing, she smirked as a response. "Well soldier...I'm waiting..." she said less commanding and instead with a sultry tone. Ivan was taken aback by her tone shift as well as the devious smile she sported. After being ignored by Kokov and Braun and being made to feel inadequate by Boris he found the attention welcome. He grabbed his rod and began manipulating it at once, Beretsky stared with her smile never shifting and he was once again hard. He felt like more of a man as she drank him in lustily. He was feeling very good when he heard the door to the office open behind him.

He froze as he saw lieutenant Kokov come out, her eyes bulged at the sight. Ivan turned back to Beretsky and she was likewise frozen like a deer in headlights. "What is going on here?" She demanded.

"I-I-I" Ivan stammered.

"Spit it out at once soldier!"

"Lieutenant you see I was just, uh, following orders?" He said sheepishly.

"Is this true sergeant!" She said glowering. Ivan had never seen Kokov so commanding, had he not already been hard he certainly would be now.

"Yes ma'am! I saw he was not...saluting properly and ordered him to do so!" She answered.

"He is not yours to order! He belongs to me! Now get out of my sight!" She yelled.

"Yes ma'am!" Beretsky said as she ducked her head and ran away.

"Face me at once private!" She ordered and Ivan complied. "Get to bed immediately! I will deal with you in the morning!"

"Yes ma'am!" with that he scurred away with his proverbial tale between his legs. He had a great deal of trouble falling asleep at night dreading what Kokov had in store for him. He also didn't understand why she was so mad, I mean it seemed like she was bored of him, and yet him playing with himself in front of another woman who outranked himself infuriated her. More perplexing is she had put him in front of that same woman a few days earlier. Eventually he did fall asleep but not soon enough as when he awoke he was exhausted.

He ran to Kokov's office and quickly prepared himself hoping that she would still not be mad when she walked in. She arrived right on time with a stone cold look on her face. "Follow me private!" She ordered sternly. He gulped and did as he was told. They went to a small broom closet and she shut the door.

"So, will you tell me just what that was yesterday?" She asked as she glowered.

"I'm sorry ma'am I thought I had to keep myself... at attention and sergeant Beretssky pointed it out and ordered me to do so..." He said trailing off.

"She is not your commander! I am! You remember what commander Braun ordered! Even if a commanding officer wanted to order you to do something they must come to me first! She most certainly did not!" Her fiery speech was so hot it could have burned Ivan, but there was something else in her words. Was it jealousy? It couldn't be could it?

"You're right ma'am! I apologize for my indiscretion!" he said trying to diffuse the situation.

"Will you ever let something like that happen again private?" She asked more calmly now.

"No ma'am!"

"Good! Because this" She said as she grabbed his dick, sending jolts up his body. It was the first time she had touched it and he couldn't believe it was happening. "belongs to me!" She said as her expression shifted to a devious grin.

"Yes ma'am!" Ivan said breathily.

"Now, it's time to serve your lieutenant private!" She said as she released his rod and began unbuttoning her shirt. Ivan's eyes bulged as she did so and his dick started jumping. She continued to strip to her underwear. She stood before him in black lace with nylon stockings. She was a vision to behold with a flat stomach and narrow waist and similarly tight ass. She took of her bra and her perky pink nipples pointed straight out and contrasted against her pale skin. She let her blonde hair unfurl to reveal it hung halfway down her back. Then she removed her panties to reveal she was completely shaven from head to toe. "Well what are you waiting for?" She said with a devious smile.

Ivan needed no further invitation and he immediately pulled his lieutenant in for a deep passionate kiss. The embraced each other passionately and she grabbed his ass with both hands and dug her nails into it. The pain only served to heighten Ivan's arousal. She pushed him against the wall then and climbed on him positioning herself, he held her body as she climbed. Then she brought herself down onto his rigid member and moaned as it finally entered her.

They writhed their bodies against each other furiously as she pumped her hips up and down his cock. He similarly drove his pelvis into hers with all his might. They stared deeply into each other's eyes, mouths open with unrestrained pleasure. They kissed again this time more deeply and Ivan increased the pace of his thrusts, Kokov too moved with more haste. All the tension that had been building between them was finally coming to a head.

She bit his lip as their kiss continued and the pain caused him to thrust even harder into her. The increased force caused an unrestrained moan to escape from her lips. Sensing she was close Ivan persisted with his thrusts, her pleasure enhancing his own. Her breathing increased and soon she could no longer remain silent as with each thrust she moaned louder and louder until she writhed and screamed in pleasure. Seeing this as his one opportunity to seek his own satisfaction he did not stop and kept pace letting his balls tighten and the tension in them build until he finally reached the point of no return and his balls emptied in their entirety inside the beautiful lieutenant.

They both collapsed in exhaustion and rested against each other catching their breaths as they soaked in their pleasure juices. Finally, Kokov laughed a bit. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." She admitted.

"Probably as long as I wanted to." Ivan said smiling at her. She smiled back still covered in sweat.

"I better not catch you stroking in front of anyone else Ivan." She said.

"I won't I promise my lieutenant."

"Good." Kokov then got dressed as Ivan watched. Once she was presentable they both departed the closet and resumed their normal routine. Their routine would go like that everyday for the rest of their time together in the army.

Unfortunately, that would only be another few months as the parliament of Morokovia would convene and vote to dissolve the nation for fear that the breeding stock of men too inferior to sustain itself and so the nation was divided amongst its neighbors. The army was dissolved and the women officers were dismissed.

Ivan and Kokov would marry and have several boys and girls together. Both missed the service but felt no patriotism towards their new nation and so neither would ever join the military. They lived out their days as humble workers enjoying each other's company. Ivan spent most of his time naked and serving his wife like she still was his commander, much to her delight. She relished in his deference often taking advantage of it.

Braun too was dismissed from service after the dissolution of the military. She would marry Boris and shortly after impregnating her he was drafted to their new nation's military. Tragically, he would die shortly after joining in a conflict with a neighboring nation. Braun distraught and disgusted with her new nation fled to the U.S. where she would birth her only child, a strong young woman who would go on to be a successful college volleyball player and later a successful high school coach for the sport. Her daughter has had no children...yet.