Requiem for Freedom Ch. 01

Story Info
An awakening in Ember City - Janina's journey begin...
7.3k words
4.39
4.2k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,171 Followers

Author's note:

This will be another series. Though, I am taking my time with this one and will not rush anything as I want it to be done the way I wanna do it. It may be an ambitious series, but I love the challenge and I think it can be a good one.

Anyhow, I truly hope you enjoy the read.

Also, this story is dedicated to Kull Warrior, for all the great work he does for all of us in the communities on Discord.

*

Free will. What does that even mean? To have a free will? The term itself is defined as the power of acting without the constraint of necessity or fate; the ability to act at one's own discretion. Free will is not limited to your thoughts. It is the ability to exercise it. What if you took all that and locked it away? Not only locked away but locked in your very own body. Stored away to be forgotten. By everyone... except yourself.

*

Janina woke up. Or did she? Was she ever asleep? Her mind was spiraling to the point of dizziness. She tried to look around, to fix her eyes on something, but everything was blurry. Everything was wet. Very wet. She was submerged in water, it seemed. She tried to flail her arms around but felt powerless as she did. No matter how much Janina tried, her arms would not move.

Where was she? Why was she submerged in water?

Janina desperately tried to remember. Anything. Anything at all. But it was all a huge blank. She knew her own name. That was it. She didn't know what she looked like. She didn't have any memories. Nothing. It was all a huge blank.

Janina heard voices, and saw something white move around somewhere in front of her, but could neither see nor hear properly. A loud screeching noise sounded right in front of her ears. Something crashed into the ground. A loud clunk echoed throughout the room with an echo that made it sound like the noise came from far away. The noise went on for quite some time before stopping abruptly.

Then everything faded to black again. An endless dark sensation draped across her. She lost track of time. She had no idea how long she remained in darkness, and all her other senses seemed to be turned off, leaving her disoriented.

Janina was lost, even if she didn't understand what that meant. She felt conscious, but was she really? It was hard to tell.

...

*

There was no way of telling how long Janina had been out of it. Her mind was in a daze, confused by the constant darkness. Time was but a distant concept. A parameter beyond the scope of her wiring.

Suddenly bright light pierced through, and Janina's vision was restored. She blinked several times, taking time to adjust to the return of her vision. The brightness was so strong, such a contrast, that it made Janina nauseous.

But her body would not let her throw up, despite her heaving and the suppressed violent convulsions. If only she could move. Her body was restrained by an unknown force. At least she was no longer submerged in water.

Janina took the opportunity to look around at the meager facilities surrounding her. The small room was dimly lit by a red light bulb hanging from the roof. It wasn't even that bright. Yet it still hurt her eyes to look at.

Beneath her was a dirty, worn mattress. The walls were concrete. The roof was concrete. And the floor was concrete. The door was a big heavy metal door with giant beams locking it in place. And that was it.

Janina looked down.

If she could gasp, she would've. Instead, her eyes went wide at what she saw. Janina didn't remember a whole lot, but the body she saw below was far from what she expected to see. Nothing like what she surely had before, right? Right? Janina was sure she had been something different than... this.

Though Janina swore she could feel her legs, those legs were made out of a shiny, slick metallic substance, dark and even menacing. It looked solid, but yet fluid enough to replicate what should've been skin. The metallic skin formed strong muscles which she could feel every fiber of, but still could not move an inch. Where her knees and ankle were supposed to be, metal joints were in place. Her arms were much the same. Strong, dark, and metallic. Metal joints holding them together.

Janina's stomach was firm, with a hint of tight abdominal muscles showing through her dark olive skin. At least it looked to be skin, though seeing the rest of her made her doubt even that.

Her body was in ruins!

Looking how she looked made her wonder about the parts she couldn't see, like her face and her back. Janina couldn't do anything but hope her face wasn't as abysmal as her body.

Janina wished she could cry, but all her actions and feelings were buried and locked away deep within her. It was like a lock had been put on her ability to show emotion.

The door started to clank and make loud noises as the beams started moving. It was getting unlocked. Janina braced herself to make a dash to escape, but as the door opened and a small balding man came shuffling in, she was unable to do anything.

Without saying a word, the balding man, looking like a weasel wearing a white lab coat, moved behind her. She felt a jab of something into her lower back, near her spine. Some clicks of the lab coat typing on a keyboard.

Janina then felt something change. Like a lid had been removed and replaced by something else. It was another nauseous feeling, actively feeling her mind being altered. Not altered. Changed? No, not that either.

It was like her mind was... added to.

"Janina, what is your name?" The coat squealed, reading from a clipboard.

"I am Janina," Janina said. It was completely involuntary when Janina spoke. She had no control over whether or not she spoke, or what she said. It was like a rehearsed sentence that just got blurted out. Her voice was flat and unenthusiastic. And forced.

"What is your utility?" the lab coat asked.

"I am a pleasure vessel, programmed to satisfy almost any need of almost any customer. For the right price of course," Janina answered, turning on a bit of a cheek at the end.

What!? What the hell had she just said? Janina was in complete disbelief. Satisfy almost any need? Customer? Right price? What did that even mean? Satisfy who? How? Why? And seemingly there was no way Janina could do anything.

"Pleasure vessel!" Janina repeated once more. She tried to speak out, to say something but all that came out was yet another pre-programmed line.

"I am at your command." Seemingly, whenever she tried to say something, keywords would activate certain phrases instead. It was so frustrating not being able to say what she wanted to say.

The lab coat chuckled.

"Oooh, dear. You can try as you might, but it's all locked—" the coat came up close, his nose almost touching hers "— in here!" the coat finished and lightly knocked with his knuckles on her forehead.

"Aren't you a beauty, with your dark almond eyes," the greasy lab rat muttered, licking his lips. "You're gonna be a popular little thing, aren't ya..."

The lab rat moved close, snaking his hand around to her backside, squeezing her ass clumsily.

Janina wanted to scream. She wanted to curse him out. But all she could do was glare at this disgusting rat of a man as he stepped away.

It was wild. This could surely not be her new existence? Being locked inside her head with only a set amount of parameters of phrases to communicate with? This was hell. It could not get worse.

The lab coat chuckled at her struggles, making Janina's blood boil.

"Oh dear, oh dear," he mumbled as he went out of the room, leaving her behind, not caring about anything that went on in her mind.

It was hard to determine what was worse. Being locked inside her mind with her own thoughts in the darkness, or in this grimy red light that never stopped shining down at her. Janina didn't know how much, or how fast, all that she knew was that time passed as she stood in the middle of her small red room.

Eventually, Janina passed out still standing, but she didn't know for how long. And whatever restless sleep she got didn't really replenish any exhaustion. In fact, she felt even worse waking up to this red... fucking... room again. At least in her dreams, there was something. Something else.

But it was only about to get worse for Janina, she just didn't know it yet.

*

Janina woke up. This time around she was more prepared for the new world she found herself existing in. The red light was still shining down on her. She managed to let out a heavy sigh out her nose, though without all of the emotions she felt.

"There you... go!" the lab rat said from behind her. How long had he been there?

He unplugged something from her and stepped out from behind her, inspecting her up and down. Janina certainly felt something was different. It was like a beaming wave went through her entire body. Her limbs had been dormant for so long, but now... it was like... she could move them. Whatever the lab rat had done back there seemed to slowly give her her feelings back.

"Alright. I'll get the fuck outta here then. Got some gabagool I gotta eat," the lab coat said and hurried out.

It was weird. But she seemed to get this odd... gratitude. Like being stuck in her awkward stance for so long had molded and broken her enough. Despite any reason, she viewed it as an odd type of gift that she was able to move again. Even if it was nothing but some cramping in her arms and legs.

Feelings started to trickle through her body, like a numb sensation draining out of her, almost like fading anesthesia. Eventually, Janina was able to ball her hand up into a fist even! A huge feeling of accomplishment started to wash through her. Until her mind came back to where she was. Still in this concrete box of a room.

She then tried to remember how to walk. It was something she knew the theory off, but had never practiced. At least that's how it felt. Janina had to mentally remember how to put her heel down in front of her, then lead her foot down until her toe aligned in front of her. The first step was difficult. Heel to toe. The second step was better. Heel to toe. The third step was downright easy. By the fourth she was truly getting the hang of it.

"Hah! Easy!" Janina thought triumphantly.

She turned and walked back to the other side of her small room. She did this a few times. Her walking was stiff, but it was still such a rushing sensation to move around.

Janina awkwardly made her way over to the door and lightly tugged on the beams. No movements. Only clicking noise as her metal fingers wrapped the edges of the beam. No use in trying anything here. It certainly was eerie that they deemed it necessary to have such beams to lock her in. Was it due to them, her, or something else?

No doubt was she being watched anyway. There were cameras here. Janina didn't see them, but she could feel them.

Instead, Janina found out she could inspect her new features. At least she thought they were new. As far as she remembered, she always had this body even as unfamiliar as it felt. Janina dragged her metal fingers across her firm thighs and her arms. Even if her fingers were indeed of metal, neurons shot to her brain telling her what her finger graced. Her arms and legs seemed to be firm like carbon, but softer. Almost a mix of jet-black silicone, and carbon. Liquid metal, perhaps. Janina could tell she had strength in her muscles, even if it was stored away.

Janina carefully moved her hand from her smooth hips and past her torn pants, and over to her stomach. As far as she could tell, everything from the crotch to her abs was natural. She cupped her shapely tits. Those too were natural. Maybe she wasn't all robot, just parts of her? Slowly Janina's hands traveled back to her ass. It too was made in the same jet-black material as her thighs and arms. It was muscled, toned and well-shaped. Almost as if it was designed to perfection.

Her arms seemed to be incredibly flexible too, as when her hands traveled up her back, they didn't stop until she was touching the nape of her neck. Without effort, she had bent her arms all the way up her own back! Without tearing her shoulder out of socket!

And as far as Janina could tell, her back was natural too.

Her hair was trimmed short, but she could tell by feeling around that she was all good in the face too, though she could tell her eyes were... somewhat enhanced. It was something that gave her extra focus when Janina moved her arms in front of her. No details were missed with this set of eyes. It was hard to test out, there wasn't much to look at around the room.

Then she heard movement in the hallway outside. Through the concrete and metal, even. Damn. Her hearing was pretty good too! She heard them talk at the end of an echoey, damp corridor. Janina could even make out the words they were saying as they were walking toward her box.

"She needs a debriefing and then a small test run and we're good to go, I think."

It was the voice of the lab coat from earlier. Another guy replied.

"So this is okay? You're absolutely sure?"

"Yeah! She signed a waiver. Though she might not remember... but she will satisfy your needs and so many others!"

"What's her name?" the other guy asked. He seemed a bit uncertain. Just from his voice Janina could tell that this guy was nervous.

"Why don't you ask her? Here we are."

A small beep from a card swipe than a series of beeps when the lab-coat punched in a combination. Janina could not see the numbers punched, but she swore she could hear the lab coat hit the top right, bottom right, middle, and then top left. So if the numbers were numerical, the code should be 3, 9, 5, 1.

Was this a glitch? Should she be this functional? Did it matter? Janina had no time to ponder as the beams went away and the heavy steel door creaked open, revealing two men. The lab coat and a regular guy. Seemingly dragged off the street, more or less.

"Go ahead, ask her!" the lab coat urged.

"Wh— what is your name, darling?"

"I am Janina," Janina said. Damn it. She was still under their control.

"I'm... I'm Dan, pleased to meet you." Dan was dressed in a black tracksuit with a corporate name tag that read, indeed, 'Dan'. He was decent looking. Not ugly, not handsome. Just a guy.

"Alright, you lovebirds. So Janina. Quick debriefing, before you guys have some fun. I know you're confused and all that bullshit, but you signed a waiver agreeing to this. Something about insurance not coming or going. Whatever. Not my business, and I don't care. So deal is, we dragged this no-life off the street so we could give you a little test run, and if it goes well, we'll train you up and then find a nice brothel for you," the lab coat explained.

"If it goes well?" Dan asked nervously. The lab coat laughed, slapping Dan's shoulder, more or less shoving him into the small room

"Don't worry about that." Lab coat's laughter slowly receded as he shut the door. "That's why you also signed a waiver! That's what waivers are for! Aaahahahahaha!"

The lab rat laughed out loud as he creaked the door shut.

Janina was alone with this Dan now, only visible in the shadows due to the tint in the red light from above. His face wasn't too visible, but she knew he was looking at her. Dan was unsure what to do. But Janina knew. She had no idea where it came from, but she knew exactly what to do. Almost by instinct. Like it was something in her brain that told her what and how to do it, her whole purpose. And for some reason, Janina was happy to do it, even.

This was her purpose after all.

"Don't worry, Dan. I am at your disposal," Janina's voice said. It wasn't her, it was her voice. She never thought to utter those words, yet here they were.

Dan gulped. Janina moved closer to him, drawing in his scent. He seemed unwashed. Not dirty, just straight from work perhaps. Maybe it was his lunch break. A hint of sweat. Her heightened senses could tell her a lot about this man, if she learned to process the information. But for now, all she needed to know was that this was a test that she needed to pass, to whatever goal.

It only now dawned on Janina why there was a mattress there. It wasn't to sleep on.

It was to fuck on.

Janina could merely think about the disgusting things that would take place on that mattress. The things that she would do. That would be done to her. Or perhaps what had taken place here before. It looked pretty worn.

Dan's eyes flicked to the mattress and then back to Janina. A flip seemed to have switched within him. Immediately, he knew the purpose of his volunteering. Dan closed the small distance between them and shoved Janina back onto the mattress. He threw himself after her and in a matter of moments, his belt was undone and his less-than-average cock was shoved inside Janina.

Dan showed no kindness. The meek man that had walked in was now a completely different person. It's weird how sex and power can change someone so quickly. Dan wasn't large enough to cause any damage, though. Roughly and clumsily, Dan fucked into Janina at a frantic pace, thrusting jaggedly into her. In return, Janina squeezed his cock firmly, coaxing a quick release from him. Dan grunted and came inside her. And just like that, the test was over.

Janina took a small pride in how easy it had been. Maybe this was her talent? It was weird how her mentality had shifted. Sex and power indeed. Her power was sex. Though, as the copulation ended, dread returned to her. While it was fun while it lasted, Janina didn't like the prospect of being in captivity like this. She'd love to practice it freely. But she was of course powerless to do anything about that.

Dan was roughly yanked to his feet and shoved out of the room by two big gorilla looking men. The lab coat replaced him, standing in front of her with a rag and a clipboard. The rag he tossed to her.

"Clean yourself. Disinfectants over yonder," he said pointing at a box currently getting mounted on the wall by the door by one of the gorillas who had tossed Dan out.

"Anyway. Good job. You passed the test. Danny boy was too inept to know he got a shitty fuck out of you, but you got the job done within relatively alright parameters. Others might be more demanding, but that's sort of a you-problem, so I don't give a fuck. Just so you know," the coat said.

"Thank you, I strive to do a good job," Janina's voice uttered.

"So more tests, then," the coat said. The dread Janina felt before doubled.

More?

*

It was like Janina wasn't able to digest the sex properly. It all happened, and she did feel some sense of enjoyment during the 'testing', but it was almost like an out-of-body experience. If there was such a thing for her, as she was no doubt trapped inside that body.

With each test, she realized a new skill, and with every partner, she honed her skills. And while it was sort of out of her control, it was still something in her control. Like this was something she was good at, and that the sex went at a pace where she decided the factors involved. Was the guy rough? If so she could finish him off fast. If it was a gentler test subject, she could give the guy a good time. If she wanted. She could also fall limp and let them have their way, let her mind wander. But that was no fun.

One guy, a cute-looking, brown-haired young man, was so scared of the scenario, Janina found herself holding him in her lap, stroking his hair while gently edging his cock. He found comfort in her arms, and almost seemed to fall asleep. But Janina's attention to his cock kept him awake and soon enough he had finished. The boy seemed reluctant to leave, which made Janina swell with pride. Maybe she had done noble work with the boy, easing his mind. Treating him gently. Perhaps he would go out into the world and be gentle with his future partners. It was an accomplishment in itself.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,171 Followers