Requiem for Freedom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another was quite a contrast. He slapped her ass so hard she would've had bruises if she could. The pain censors dampened the blows. To get him out of there fast, Janina gripped his cock like a vice with her pussy and after only a few positions, the guy couldn't keep up and erupted all over her firm tits.

It wasn't easy to tell how long it went on for, or how many times she had been used for testing her capabilities within the world of pleasure. But Janina internally could tell time certainly was passing. Her experience growing. Even if one subject to another became a blur.

One day, or night, after a particularly short, fat man with a coarse face and a huge cock had ravaged her ass, the lab coat came in to talk with her. He always did his evaluation, but this time the coat didn't even bring his clipboard with him. Instead, he was giving her the slowest of the slowest solo applauses as he walked into her small room.

"Janina! Oh, Janina," the lab coat said with a grim sort of delight. Creepy. Greasy.

"It's your graduation date, how delightful! I would bring cake, but I am watching my weight," the lab coat laughed.

"You've completed your training to become a fine prostitute in one of the shit brothels or another in Chicago, you stupid fucking whore! All your charity will from this day forward be paid for! Congratulations, you've become a prime prostitute under the diligent testing of New Coal Enterprises! You're welcome. It was a long ride. Years in the making."

The lab coat went behind her with a chip in his hand. Years? Had she been here that long? Or perhaps he was talking about something else... Yeah, it must be so.

"Let me just slip this inside you... like that," he said, plugging something into her spine, and slapping her ass while he was at it.

"All your programming goes through your nerve system, so—"

Once again, like so long ago, everything went black. Even her enhanced hearing disappeared. Only her mind was still active.

As her mind had been all this time. All the times she had been 'tested'. Her testing had almost tricked her into thinking the tests were moments of delight. It was the few times she felt something physical. But whenever it was over, Janina felt sick. Not sick because of the sex necessarily, rather because she wanted to take a greater part in it, at her own initiative. And to be free. To not be constrained.

Alas, that would not be the case for Janina.

*

Janina wasn't able to tell anything about her travels. All she knew was that she was indeed traveling. How long she had been traveling, where to or anything. Nothing. Everything was black, all she felt was rumbling and tumbling. And even that she questioned. It was likely nothing but a part of her coping mechanism from the darkness. She knew all her physical censors were turned off.

Then it happened again. The feeling of everything coming back. The last time it happened, when she woke up in the red room, and it had made her nauseous. But Janina was more prepared this time around. Even if she was more aware of her new enhanced senses as well, which felt like they came in double when they returned. She felt everything. Yet she was only truly able to feel a little dizzy.

A bright light pierced into Janina's eyes as they regained vision. Everything was blurry and intensely white. After several blinks, Janina was able to focus. She looked around. Change of scenery. No more of that bleak red room. Instead she found herself in a much larger room, with a window even.

Janina turned her head, inspecting the room.

A huge oval-shaped bed with purple and blue synthetic fur blankets and a series of leopard patterned pillows with matching colors to the blankets. A nightstand with a broken lamp. On the opposite wall was a dressing table. Between the bed and the table on Janina's right, was two doors. One to a bathroom and one presumably leading out into a hallway. That one was closed. Probably locked, if Janina had learned anything about her situation. On her left was a window facing a shallow alleyway outside.

Janina instinctively tried to move her right foot in front of her, to walk over to the window and inspect more up close, and to her huge surprise and delight, she was actually able to move! On her own power, in a room that was not fucking horrible! Janina wanted to dance, but she felt like she was being watched, and the last thing she wanted just after having the freedom of her legs back in an area that was bigger than a box, was to have it removed. So it was probably smarter to be on her best behavior, as much as it contradicted her true inner being.

Janina flexed her arms and felt her newfound features to be still in prime condition. Strong. Flexible. Dexterous. Where muscles would be cramped up from being dormant for so long, that was not the case of this primely conditioned body of hers.

Only if she had complete freedom, who knew what these arms could do. Her legs too were just as impressive. All black on slate black, slick from the smooth almost liquid metal and silicone. Strong. Flexible. Dexterous. And everything that entailed.

Janina made her way over to the window to finally look at what the outside looked like, flexing her legs she walked. It was still awkward to have control of her legs in such an open space, outside of getting fucked. Where she had been before, she hadn't even been able to take more than a step and half.

Janina meekly ran her fingers along the wall on her way to the window. Janina knew in her heart that she had experienced outdoors before, but she had zero recollection of it.

No memories whatsoever.

The only thing she knew about her past was what the lab rat had told her. She signed a waiver and submitted herself to this lifestyle herself. Did that mean she was human? For a good while, Janina had sort of come to the conclusion she was some sort of machinery, but machines didn't have free will. Did they? Janina truly didn't know. And even still, why would she reject that free will in a waiver, no matter if she was a mechanical instrument or human? It made no sense to her.

Janina moved her hand through the silky fabric that was her curtains. It looked like silk, but her heightened sensitivities felt the synthetics right away. Gently she moved them aside, trying not to rip them. She wasn't yet truly familiar with what the limits of her strength were.

Moving closer to the glass, finally looking outside, the street came into view. Janina wasn't sure what she had expected, but certainly not this.

Just outside was a narrow alley, with a tall building rising far above her. Yet she was able to look both up and down the narrow street. Outside was a world of neon billboards, lights. Everywhere she looked was a sign lit up in purple, red, blue, or any other color.

Even if her building was in a small alleyway, she could see the reflections, and the hue on the sky. And even then, the occasional advertising flew past as floating letters that flew slowly in mid air. Both far away in big letters, and closer. Right in front of her window, a small ad for a shampoo was being played. It was repeating imagery and a slogan, blinked a few times in front of her, attached to a small flying robot device-thingy. When it had rolled the ad a few times, it flew away to the next window to repeat the process.

Whatever world this was, it was a strange place.

The constant brightness poisoned the sky so everything else seemed so dark... so much darkness. If it was day it was hard to tell.

In the street, all kinds of vehicles were rolling by in endless amounts of traffic. But it was not limited to the asphalt. Far up in the skies, above the tall roofs, were the lights of flying vehicles in rows and columns of more traffic. Even flying didn't seem to solve that obstacle it seemed.

Her enhanced senses even caught wind of the distant docks. Industry. Shops, guns, brothels, casinos, mechanics, public transportation, infrastructure in the making and other occupations and undertakings that thrived within this city. Hundreds of thousands coinciding in one big metropolis.

Janina couldn't help but stare out in awe. It was as impressive a sight as it was menacing. Had she truly lived in such a bright, contrasting world? The whole look had a state of... grime to it. Grueling to look at. She didn't dare to imagine what kind of population such an ominous city might inhabit. She wasn't able to see the pedestrians from where she was. Luckily. Janina had more than enough impressions to deal with for now.

"I see you've found your room," a female voice said behind Janina.

She turned to find a blond... woman? She was as robotic and mechanics as Janina was. Maybe a bit less... impressive? Not as spectacular? Like she was an older model... as rude as that is to say about someone you don't know. The woman wore a ballerina tutu, instead of... Janina looked down to see what she was wearing. A black jumpsuit. Not the most attractive choice of clothing. Better than the rags she had in the red room.

"And you've seen the city. Probably as much as you'll ever be able to see... unless someone buys you... I'm Pam. I run the girls here," the blond explained, sounding almost like she was talking of a long-lost dream.

"I know you want to know a bunch of stuff, and your programming doesn't let you talk outside of your library, so I'll give you a brief rundown on how this works."

Pam walked over to the dressing table and sat down. She pulled a small blue tablet from her pocket and slid it across the floor to her. It was an android tablet of sorts. Janina picked it up and read the screen.

"You can play games here, watch movies, surf the net, whatever. Limited access, of course. So long as it doesn't interfere with the business. We'll keep you locked up here until the next person comes through. You're free to use the shower if you'd like, though it's pretty basic. You need clothes, I recommend you go get them."

Janina nodded and followed Pam out to the bathroom. Right next to it was a small wardrobe. Pam tossed her a few pairs of jeans, a shirt, underwear, a bra, along with shoes and socks.

"You're a pleasure-girl. Men and women, but mostly men, come here and pay for a good time. You give them that. As you've been trained for. Sometimes we put on the occasional show too, and that is when you are supposed to shine. Make your worth, make your mark on this world, if you will."

"Me, I run the girls as I said, anything that comes up I am the gal in charge. Also, you can't leave this room. The programming inserted into your nervous system won't let you, and all the girls here are installed with devices that eliminate said girl if she should try to leave. Except me. Unless you're bought fully, but don't get your hopes up. Nourishment will be provided three times a day, and you should really get it in. You burn a lot of energy in your line of work," Pam said and rose. "So that's it. Enjoy your stay, kid, or at least try to."

*

Her first customer wasn't the most demanding one. Perhaps by design, as Janina was the new prostitute on the block. He seemed to be the typical nine to five man, who was in his own mind underappreciated at home. Therefore he sought being valued in the companionship of a prostitute instead. The irony wasn't lost on Janina.

Was this told to her as she got him into her room? Not at all. Reading into the expressions and how the customers conducted themselves was part of her training. A part of how she knew who to treat how.

"What's your name, handsome?" Janina's voice said. The man was still standing in her door, briefcase and coat still in hand. A tired business suit.

"Gustav... though friends call me Gus," the man said. He was nervous about being here.

Perhaps he had gone a while without anything at home? Maybe he wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do, but in a sheer desperation and need of releasing built up tension he resorted to prostitution. It was certainly better than the alternative that some men did instead, which was by force or threat. Or resorting to violence.

And with Janina, no emotions would be attached. This was nothing but a nice little transaction, to release some of the pent up frustration such a dutiful husband would surely have built up.

"I can be very friendly, Gus. Do you want us to be friends?" Janina asked in a very seductive tone. It seemed to do its work on him. Some confidence was seeping into him as she spoke to him.

"W-with benefits?" Gus stammered, trying his hand at a joke.

"Oh certainly, handsome," Janina said and got up from her bed, moving over to him and laying her strong arm around his shoulders. Gently massaging him as she guided him over to the freshly washed sheets.

"You... smell nice," Gus said, plumping down on the end of the bed.

"Oh aren't you a sweet one," Janina whispered, bending down to him and pressing her lips onto his. He didn't really reciprocate, but Janina knew he enjoyed her nature.

"Those kinds of benefits?" Janina asked, starting to unbutton his shirt.

Gus eagerly nodded, letting Janina undress him. His hands were not idle, exploring her muscled curves, admiring how strong she was, yet how kind she could be. Soon enough he was sitting butt naked in her bed, looking up at her with reluctant want in his eyes. She smiled warmly at him.

"You have a nice smile... Could you..." Gus started.

"Charmer. What is it you want?" she asked.

"Could you rub my shoulders a bit?"

"Of course," Janina answered.

She knew perfectly well from her training that not all her customers would be so timid, so she'd better take care of the good ones. Hell, maybe they'd come back and occupy her schedule enough so that all the bastards would be left out. A girl could dream.

After kneading his back for about ten minutes, she decided to move along. Gus had paid for half an hour, and Janina wanted him to get his money's worth.

"Gus. Lean back on the bed, and I'll take care of you. Okay?" Janina said reassuringly.

Gus went wide eyed and nodded. He threw himself back and Janina made her way to his feet so that she could slowly crawl up his body, kissing him all the way up to where it mattered. When she reached his shaft, she kissed it too, but only a few times before she sunk her mouth around his adequate cock. Gus groaned out loud gripping the sheets with white knuckled fists. Janina knew she was both an expert, and expertly enhanced when it came to fellatio, and Gus was likely experiencing greater pleasure than he had ever felt with a normal girl.

Her tongue could grip him in ways no other could, creating a wet pressure around the most sensitive spots as she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft. Janina let her cheeks close around the contours of his cock as she sucked hard on him, creating massive suction. By now Gus was slamming his fists into the bed, in total bliss over how good it felt getting such a skilled blow job.

"Janina, please. I'm gonna explode!" Gus groaned.

Janina knew he was so turned on she could bring this to a satisfied end right now. But that was not part of her equation. Maybe there was a time and place for quick fixes, but this was not it.

Janina released his cock from her warm wet mouth instead, and crawled up his body, letting him feel the weight of her robotic prosthetics climb alongside him. Her hair dangled in his face, having grown long by now, and Gus looked up at her with a mix of fear and anticipation of what was next.

She didn't have to align, as she had positioned her pussy perfectly. Janina just simply sat back and Gus' cock entered her with ease. Janina squeezed him good a few times, before grinding on him hard. He was panting with each motion, meeting her with thrusts of his own. Eagerly, Gus lifted his hand and cupped her breast, and when he realized the liberties she was to give him, he rose up and kissed her tits all over.

Maybe the realization was discovered a bit late, as he was only able to enjoy her magnificent tits for a few minutes before Janina made him scream her name in sheer admiration as he came inside of her.

Not all customers would be as kind and timid as Gus. Janina knew this.

*

He was a skinny blonde guy, but was pretty assertive in what he wanted. This wasn't his first rodeo it seemed. He never gave Janina a name, so in her mind he became Blondie. As soon as Blondie entered the room, he shoved her against her table and entered her hard from behind.

If he was big or small made no difference as Janina knew how to deal with either. Both for her and for him. She gripped him hard with her pussy, clamping down as he frantically thrusted into her. She was determined to get him off quickly, as he was pretty shit. Assholes like this she had gotten plenty of, and gotten rid of them too.

Blondie seemed to understand what was up, so he pulled out to calm down.

"Heh, trying to get me outta here quickly, eh?" he said in a rough voice.

Blondie reeled back his hand and slapped her hard across the face. He grabbed her by the shoulders and circled her around to the middle of the room and slapped her again. Janina stumbled back on the bed.

"You slap like a bitch," she thought.

"Yeah, slap me, daddy," she said.

Blondie jumped on top of her and roughly shoved himself inside her, and she faked a grunt. This man wanted to be impressive and physical, and she intended to give him just that. Blondie slapped her face back and forth as he grunted himself inside her. Fucking pathetic. She had it worse during training.

Then a loud crack came from outside the room. The both of them stopped and looked at the door. What was that? Another series of cracks. Were those gunshots? And how did she even know what that sounded like?

The door from the hallway slammed open and two long, tall figures entered her room. They both looked the exact same. Female, at least with feminine descriptors. Strong, and even beautiful in their face. Bald, shiny. Silvery metal. They looked to be even more robotic than Janina. Their eyes were weird goggles instead of actual eyes.

Both of them were tall, taller than the door even, with an eerily slender build.

But they were not here for pleasure. They both marched over to Blondie and grabbed him.

Blondie resisted, which seemed to be an immediate mistake. At the faintest sign of resistance, the two silver ladies drew out firearms and gunned him in the face, right there in the middle of Janina's room. She would've screamed if she could.

"Apologies about the disturbance," they said in unison, in a very metallic static way.

They yanked the dead body of Blondie and shoved him out the window, then left as abruptly as they had entered.

Janina was utterly bewildered. What the fuck had just happened? Sure he was a violent piece of shit, but what had he done that warranted immediate execution at the faintest of resistance? Janina even felt sorry for Blondie. If she knew it was the last moments of her life, maybe she'd had another impression of him.

And now she couldn't even leave the premises to ask what the hell was going on. Luckily the lady from earlier, Pam, came by.

"That guy apparently was part of a trafficker gang of some sort and they were out here celebrating. Dangerous group, apparently. All of them were shot to death right here. Luckily insurance covers the damn sheets and clean up... Well... Best get used to it. Welcome to Ember City. Suck it up."

*

So Blondie wasn't a customer that brought huge success. While he did pay, he also wound up dead. Deadmeat Pam had called him. It was just a carcass discarded, just a part of the world they lived in. Lowlife idiots going to a brothel while thinking they're in the clear. It was a reality that Janina was forced to live with. It was either accept some of the stark realities, dig them deep down, or lose her mind. And losing her mind, without having anywhere for her mind to go... It was best to make the best of it.