All Comments on 'Requited Ch. 02'

by herdirtymind

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whoa. Well that explains a lot! For some reason I had that old Credance Clearwater Revival song Bad Moon Rising stuck in my head just as soon as Miss Ashleigh was dancing across the room.

petedrummpetedrummalmost 3 years ago

Amazing how this manages to be even sadder than Unrequited, because we KNOW Andy likes him back.

I hate you. And I love you.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 3 years ago

My heart broke for West, it started with them jerking off together and him then seeing Andy leave Meekings dorm. Crying all night and getting with Ash to escape Andy... yep my heart broke for West and I see him in the same light as unrequited nut with a load more depth and colour. Always pined for West in the last series, now knowing what happened through to marriage I can only. Hold my breath. Again thanks for such an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am very confused and torn by this perspective of the story. On one hand, I love the insight it provides about West’s feelings and how that enriched the original story from Andy’s POV. But on the other hand, it almost physically hurts to read how much West wanted Andy too - being so close yet so very far. In the first story, there was always at least some uncertainty about West’s feelings and interest so Andy’s actions (or lack there of) were frustrating but also more tolerable. Now, knowing that both of them desperately wanted each other and were miserable without the other, it becomes infuriating that neither of them ever recognized a sign, took a chance, had an honest conversation that would have brought the requited love for each other out in the open. I HATED reading about Andy and Alex and it’s impact on West and I HATED seeing how West gravitated to Ashleigh to avoid his attraction to Andy and salve his hurt about Alex. That is so unfair to Ash, to West, and to Andy. To read this is excruciating - and knowing it goes on for 10 more years with loads of collateral damage all over the place along the way. Plus I didn’t pick up on Ashleigh being as slutty in the first story as she seems here. I pictured her kind of angelic in Andy’s story but here she is very predatory, bold, and quite a full-on party girl. In conclusion, I love reading West’s version of the story and I also hate reading it. It is all so very painful and heartbreaking.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

Ah so good... Damn was he going through it and Andy was none the wiser. They were both none the wiser. Just grown big and dumb. There's a lesson to be learned here, communicationis important. Taking risks too.

I'd love a pov from Ash tho. She was a great rebound from Andy, I know he fell in love and claims he tried not to cheat on her, even in thought but she was a rebound regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

NEED longer and more frequent chapters.... not complaining. Coz however much you write, we still won’t be sated. It’s just a compliment in form of whining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought Unrequited was already heartbreaking, but reading through the first two chapters of Requited, I physically felt my heart ache for West despite relating more to Andy's POV.

This is a even more heartbreaking than Unrequited when we know that Andy had strong feelings for West this entire time!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really hate reading love stories where the cause of conflict are due to miscommunication. It’s so frustrating, it makes me wanna bash my head into a wall. All this time... and for what? I wish this story could’ve gone a different direction, I wish West & Andy realized the spark between them a little more sooner.... I can’t help but be furious thinking about all the years they wasted for being cowards. Nonethless, I commend the author for this astonishing story. I loved it so much that I want more tbh.

VestaMoonVestaMoonover 1 year ago

It's Breaking my heart. I'm loving it and hating it at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userherdirtymind@herdirtymind
I'm Jesse H Reign AKA herdirtymind, and I write contemporary MM romance. Please note that I own the copyright to the following work published on www.literotica.com : Bent Bent Backwards Unrequited Requited Copyright © 2021 Jesse H Reign and herdirtymind All rights reserve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Requited Previous Part
Requited Series Info