All Comments on 'Requited Ch. 03'

by herdirtymind

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 3 years ago
No!!!

I meant to hit 5 stars! 😭 it's definitely a trap though

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

Not this man spending two pages explaining what a rebound Ash is chile . Andy might've been a dumb fuck but at least he didn't involve anyone else in it, well there was that one guy briefly but they broke up after recognizing it wouldn't work and didn't force it for years. West was so scared of being alone he'd rather have Ash than stay broken up and not have anybody so he stayed with whom was the next best thing to Andy and it was Ash. He said it himself, she Ioved him so much and there was no doubt about it, she saved him. Why would he let her go when she makes him feel so good and the person he wanted the most was the one causing his grief.

There's something to be said about her personality but she's never been dishonest and in the most fundamental way to him. To think he would've dropped her in a second if Andy had shown any sliver of attraction for him. I'm sick.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 3 years ago

Hearing West’s thoughts explains so much but equally frustrates the hell out of me, they both, Andy and West are so frustratingly clueless.... but I love them both. Thanks again so much for this version, think I’ll go re read un requited, love the ending so much.

petedrummpetedrummalmost 3 years ago

This is almost painful to read, but in the best way possible! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please don't let it not have a happy ending -- I will destroy me!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is such a paradoxical chapter. There is so much angst and heartache reading how West balances his love for you Andy and is increasingly strong love for Ash. Their relationship is not healthy because Andy is ever-present, Ash is so very volatile, West is torn at all times - it is just so very painful to read. Can you imagine what it is like to endure it? I think how Ash would feel if she really knew how deeply in love the man she is planning her life around was with his best friend. And how this BF desperately desires West. So much wrong and hurt in this scenario. Yet there are moments of beauty. West’s descriptions of his feelings for Andy at the hat party, the way West feels when he’s with Ash and she’s all he needs, the moment holding Ruby when Ash foreshadows their married life with a baby of their own. All so beautiful and poignant - and wholly heartbreaking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor guy. Sitting devastated with a total understanding of West because the man I have loved for 25 years is 300 miles away and I am home with with wife and kids. West heart and head tells him A can make it okay. And she knows there’s a disconnect. I just wish Andy would open up......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If this version isn’t going to have a happy ending please give me a warning, I don’t want to read the last chapter. I love both Andy and West and they have to be together. The lack of communication is so painfully real it breaks my heart and soul. You are an excellent captivating writer.

krystalstephx12krystalstephx12almost 3 years ago

This is so beautifully painful. It's almost too much for me but I can't help myself. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm so curious as to the alternate ending. Will something finally happen w Andy over the summer?

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Love reading their story from West's point of view! A bit worried about an alternative ending but hopeful these two guys hang in there together!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Two comments down says this is "painful" and I agree. This masterfully written piece has me in great trepidation from the moment I read the first word. One comment down is worried about "an alternative ending" and, frankly, so am I. First three chapters were five star because our author, herdirtymind, has my full respect. I really feel like I'm struggling to make room for heartbreak but I'm hoping for the best because our Author has made me fall in love...again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userherdirtymind@herdirtymind
I'm Jesse H Reign AKA herdirtymind, and I write contemporary MM romance. Please note that I own the copyright to the following work published on www.literotica.com : Bent Bent Backwards Unrequited Requited Copyright © 2021 Jesse H Reign and herdirtymind All rights reserve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Requited Ch. 02 Previous Part
Requited Series Info