All Comments on 'Requited Ch. 07'

by herdirtymind

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love how West is completely whipped for Andy… I can’t get enough of them together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So wonderful to have them together like this. Loved that he saw Ash and felt nothing and just walked away. But when are they going to really talk - not just about putting stuff up their butts, but honest communication? West had a series of questions in his head, not the least of which were how long has Andy wanted me and does he love me as much as I love him? They HAVE to talk about these things. They’ve hidden all of that from each other for 4 years and now is the time to confess all of it and cement that true love bond they’ve both held for so long. Thanks for this fantastic version of their story.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 3 years ago

I am absolutely loving this storyline..., pure and simply loving it. You’re writing is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can’t wait for what’s next. Also, I hope they TALK!

Freckleman64Freckleman64almost 3 years ago

I mean, Christ. You really know how to milk the tension. This is one of the best chapters you’ve ever written! I know something is truly great writing when it makes me insanely jealous. And your writing makes me want to be a better writer. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

With West and “Andy my Andy” together this tale plays me like a Cello. I feel West has always been more in tune with his feelings from both person’s perspective so his angle makes me happy all the way to my toes!

BradleyScottBradleyScottalmost 3 years ago

You really did right by Ash - giving her a glorious shout to the heavens moment. I couldn’t help but root for West and Andy in the end (and, by extension, want her to eat dirt) but I loved the character, and I’m glad she got a goodbye full of dignity and power like that.

carmelcookeecarmelcookeealmost 3 years ago

sex scene ne, please..... can hardy wait for it.... u keep me wanting more I tell ya..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Noooo I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i hate that a female wrote this story. it's always the women fetishizing us gay fellas.

MrTimTams009MrTimTams009almost 3 years ago

Why does the gender of the author matter? What a strange comment. Some of my favourite gay male stories on this site have been written by female authors. Don't like it, don't read it. Personally I think it demonstrates both empathy and imagination, having to step into someone else's shoes to write with such authenticity.

JC4SC87JC4SC87almost 3 years ago

@Anonymous (from 6/26) what an incredibly misogynistic thing to write! Male or female, the author writes about LOVE better than most people on this site. If you like the story, then WHO CARES what the author looks like (or has between their legs)?

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Love this storyline and these two guys!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userherdirtymind@herdirtymind
I'm Jesse H Reign AKA herdirtymind, and I write contemporary MM romance. Please note that I own the copyright to the following work published on www.literotica.com : Bent Bent Backwards Unrequited Requited Copyright © 2021 Jesse H Reign and herdirtymind All rights reserve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Requited Ch. 06 Previous Part
Requited Series Info