Requited Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you." He says, his voice is deep and a little strained, "I want you in the worst way." He smiles and shrugs helplessly, "I do. I can't help it. I want you more than any man has ever wanted another. I want you so much, I'll be happy with whatever I can get. How pathetic is that?"

He smiles apologetically, and shrugs again.

"Damn," I say softly, "I have to admit, that was pretty fucking romantic."

The way he looks at me is so sweet and so sheepish, I want to tackle him to the ground, but I don't. Instead, I say, "You told me a long time ago that you're more of a top, but that for the right guy, you like bottoming too."

"Yeah, that's right."

"What's the right kind of guy? A-am I the right kind of guy?"

"You're the proto-type of the right kind of guy, Dumbass. You're the dream guy."

I press my hand up to my mouth, quickly. I press it hard. I've turned to complete mush and I'm trying my best to keep the mush from escaping.

I can feel the quiver in my voice before I speak, "I want to be the perfect partner for you. I want to be everything you want."

"You are everything I want. Everything. I'll bottom for you, if you want, we can start there."

"No," I say softly, "I want to be everything you want. I want that. I don't just want it for you. It's what I want, too."

He's holding me close. I can feel his pulse quicken when I speak. His jaw looks tense. So does his neck. His veins and arteries are pulsing. I love knowing I can affect him like this.

"I-I guess I should use the bathroom."

"What? You want to go now?"

"Yeah, I want to go now. I want to go right the fuck now."

"Oh," he smiles, "okay. Do you know what to do?"

"I'll figure it out."

"I can show you what to do, if you like." He teases.

"Andy, I have an IQ of 156," I reply, "I'll figure it out."

He laughs and whistles low through his teeth, he's been trying to get this information out of me for years, "Geez, 156, huh? I thought it would be higher."

"Asshole." I laugh, as I walk towards the bathroom. The mere thought of that part of my body hits me. It hits me hard. It's like a kick. A swift kick of arousal, straight to my balls.

*

He's lying on his bed, when I walk in. He jumps up quickly, pulling himself up by his core. He's wearing jeans and no t-shirt. I see every muscle in his belly contract as he does it. He walks over to me quickly. Long, fast steps.

"Are you...?"

I cut him off. I grab him and pull him towards me.

"No more talking." I say, as I crush my mouth against his.

"Mmph..." He says, into my mouth.

He understands what I want. What I need. He's tugging at my t-shirt and as soon as he pulls that off, he gets started on my shorts. Unbuttoning and pushing them down. Stepping on them and kicking them away as I step out of them. His face is set. His eyes are intense. They're more intense than ever. They are on fire. He has his hands around my neck and in my hair. He's kissing me like a man who's dying of thirst. He kisses me until I feel like I'm liquid. Until I don't know if I'm pulsing or gushing. My head rolls back when he lets go of my neck. I feel loose. Loose and unhinged. I feel hot. Like I have a fever. I feel good where he's touching me. Every part that he's not touching feels like it's screaming.

I want him.

It's so intense, I can hardly take it. It's been intense every single time we've been together, but this time is different. It's more. Right from the start, the expectation, the apprehension, the anticipation, is extreme. I'm shaking before he even touches me. When he touches me, it makes me shake more. My hands are quivering as I try to open his fly. They're shaking so much, I can't get it undone.

I need him.

He takes my wrists, holding them gently. His hands are steady. Unwavering. Firm. His eyes travel up my body until they reach mine. They make contact and for a second, he holds me like that. He holds me with nothing but his eyes. They speak to me. They speak in full sentences. Now, I understand what they're saying. I speak his language. I spread my arms open in surrender, as he runs his hands up my chest. I relax. I take a long breath and as I start to exhale, he pushes me hard. I fall back on the bed. I don't tense. I don't fight.

I just fall.

He stands for a second. Watching me. His eyes move lazily over my body. He unbuckles his belt and pulls it free. The sound whistles through me. I watch intently, as he slowly unbuttons and unzips. He does it slowly. Slowly. So slowly.

Don't tease me.

"Unnng." I moan in frustration, pressing my head back, into the pillow beneath me.

He pulls his jeans open. I see the hint of his black hair. It's short and thick. My breathing is loud now. I can hear it. My heart, too. It's pounding. It's pounding so hard, I can feel it in my fingertips.

"Take it off," I slur, "take it off, or I'm going to tear it off you."

He smiles slowly. His mouth curls up on one side. He smiles like sex. More than sex. He smiles like a fuck that's been four years in the making.

He pushes his jeans down. He's not wearing anything else. His dick springs free. It's hard. Solid. Beautiful.

"Mmmh." I moan, reaching out desperately with my hand.

He steps out of his jeans quickly and crawls over to me on the bed. He leans over me, gently nudging my legs open with one knee. I spread my legs wide. Wide enough to accommodate him. He's close, but he's holding himself up, over me. I see his neck. His pulse. I see his chest. His arms. Everything is flexed, hard, from holding himself up. I wrap my arms and legs around him and I pull him towards me. I crush him to me. I moan instantly from the heat of his body against mine.

I look up at him. I don't know what he sees in my eyes, but in his, I see desire. I see want.

"Don't make me wait." I whisper, reaching down and trying to grope him. He catches my wrists and pins them down at the side of my face.

"I know what I'm doing," he murmurs, into my ear, "it's not my first time."

When he says it, he smiles at me in a way that's so sexy, if I didn't already love him, that smile would have done it. If I'd never been attracted to a man before, that smile would have changed me.

"Nnngg." I moan, as I raise my hips to grind up against him. I'm beside myself. My body is moving on its own. Rolling. Rocking. My hips have a life of their own.

Thank God, it's Andy, and he knows me. He knows me better than anyone. He kisses my neck. It's torture. He works his way down quickly. He tortures my nipples, my chest, the sides of my belly. He tortures me everywhere. He tortures me just enough. Not too much. Just the right amount to make me loose reason. Every flick of his tongue takes at least two points off my Intelligence Quotient.

Maybe more.

Probably more.

Definitely more.

He leans over and grabs the lube from his drawer. He pauses, "Do you want me to use a condom?"

"No." I don't even need to think about it. I want him inside me. I want him with nothing between us. I want it like that.

He kneels between my legs. I spread them open wider. I bend my knees and pull them back. I don't feel a hint of embarrassment. I want him to see me like this. I want him to have me like this.

He strokes my inner thighs with one hand. Gently. Softly. Making me sigh, as the other hand finds its target. He strokes me gently. Down my taint, down even lower. He moves slowly. Softly. The first time he touches my hole, I buck my hips to meet him. They jerk up involuntarily. He keeps his touch soft. Stroking, nudging, teasing. Teasing until I'm groaning. The sound vibrates through me. Through the mattress. Through the walls of the apartment.

I'm desperate, and he's still teasing so I reach for my dick. My hand's not what I want, but I know it will give me some relief.

"No," he says gently, moving my hand to the side, "not yet."

His voice is soft, but commanding. There's no way I can disobey. I'm physically unable. I throw my head back and groan loudly in raring frustration. I'm frantic now. Completely wild. He understands, because he's Andy. He presses one finger into me. It's a relief. An instant relief. It feels raw. Base. It gives me relief, but it also makes me want more.

More. More. More.

He doesn't take long. He gives me more. Another finger. He opens me gently. He works his fingers in. He unseals me. Unlocks me. He's careful. He grazes the spot that makes me lose my mind. Lightly. So lightly it nearly makes me insane. It's not enough to make me explode. Only enough to light my fuse.

I'm clawing at the sheets, thrashing. He gives me one more finger. It should make me wince, but I can't feel pain. Only pleasure. I can't think. I can't talk. I can grunt though, I can't help that, so I do.

At last, he pulls his fingers out of me. I'm instantly bereft. Empty. I want him back. I want him inside me. I watch slowly, a little detached, as he strokes his cock slowly as he lubes it up. He takes aim. He lines himself up. I can't breathe. I'm too scared that if I do, he'll stop.

"Try not to tense up, okay." He says quietly.

"Unngg." I reply.

He rubs himself against my opening. He swipes past it once. Twice. The next time, he pushes in. Firmly. Firmly, but gently. I don't fight. I don't tense. I welcome him. He slides in slowly. It stings as he stretches me open. I wince. Not from pain exactly. More from the shock of having something so big inside me. More from the intensity of it, than anything else. It makes me gasp as his thick head pops in past my ring.

"West," he says, stroking my thigh, "I'll stop if you ask me to, you know that don't you?"

That makes me panic. Pure, hot panic. No!

I pull myself up toward him and grab any part of him I can get my hands onto. I have one hand on his hip and one on his waist. I pull him into me. I pull as hard as I can. He holds himself back. He holds back a little, pulling back a little every time I pull him in. One step back, two steps forward until at last, he's inside me. He's balls deep inside me. Pure pleasure flows through me. It floods my body. It floods his too. It must, because he seems to relax. Tension leaves his body. It leaves his face. His face goes soft. He looks at me with soft eyes, as he falls forward, covering me with his body. Covering my mouth with his.

I wrap my arms and legs around him again. I grind up against him. It feels better than anything I've ever felt. Pleasure is all I feel. It's all I know. It's deeper than any pleasure I've ever known. It's hot. I feel hot inside. I feel hot on the outside too. I feel hot everywhere Andy's touching me and he's touching me everywhere. Everywhere. My hips rock in time with his. They rise as he thrusts. They rise to meet him. I've never done this before, but my body knows what to do. It's acting on instinct. It's acting out fantasies and desires I've held inside me for so, so long. Each time he thrusts, I meet him. I grind up against him. My dick is sandwiched between our bodies. Restless. Agitated.

At last, I can't take it anymore. I have to find release. Relief. I have to.

"I need to come." I groan, my voice sounds like it's coming out from my belly, "I have to."

He leans back on his knees, giving me the space, I need. I start stroking quickly. It's electric. My dick is so sensitive, it feels like the whole thing is one giant nerve. A raw, exposed nerve. It almost hurts to touch it, but I can't stop. I can feel my orgasm circling around me.

I need it.

I watch, as he keeps thrusting into me. A perfect, steady pace. I track my eyes up his beautiful body, up his flawless face. He's looking down. He's looking at where we are joined. I wait and I wait. I'm whimpering and moaning from the effort, but I wait. I wait until he looks up. Until our eyes meet. The second they do, I search them, and find what I'm looking for. His eyes are dark. They're on fire and soft at the same time.

He's looking at me with nothing but love in his eyes.

The second I see it, I crack open. I explode. I'm ripped apart at the seam. I come so hard that the first convulsion shoots up right near my neck. The second one is just as intense and so is the next one. And the next one. I spasm helplessly, pleasure ricocheting through me, as my ass clenches desperately around the thick base of his shaft.

My eyes are open the whole time. I can't see anything except for Andy. My Andy. I watch him until heaven subsides and I watch as his own pleasure takes hold. I feel his thrusts become harder and faster, his jaw clenches and his hands dig into my hips. His dick swells and pulses and then shoots, spraying hotly inside me. His head flies back and every muscle in his body contracts. The sound that comes out of him sounds like it was torn from his chest. I've never heard anything like it. The second I hear it, I know, I want to spend the rest of my life making him make sounds like that.

That's what I was made for. That's why I'm here.

He pulls out slowly, carefully. I shudder as his head slips out.

He collapses onto me, lying beside me with one arm and one leg holding me down. We don't talk. Maybe we sleep. We must, because the sound of his voice wakes me.

"Are you okay?"

His head is raised, his eyes are big and filled with concern.

"I'm fine." I say, a little defensively. I'm not in pain, but I'm aching a little. When I clench, my ring feels a bit sore. Not a lot. A little. But for some reason, I don't want to admit it.

"You don't have to do that with me." He says softly.

"Do what?"

"Act tough."

His words slice through me. They hit me in a way I wasn't expecting. Something tense and unpleasant is taken from me. Relief. It's a relief from something, I didn't even know I was doing.

I smile widely at him, "It hurt at first, but then it felt good."

He shakes his head and chuckles low. He remembers. He remembers everything, just like I do. I nestle my face into his neck and whisper, "It wasn't what I was expecting. It wasn't painful, exactly. More like that feeling when you're trying to drink your first coffee for the day, but it's a little too hot. It's too hot, but you want it anyway, so you just have to take really small, careful sips until it cools down a little. It was like that."

"I know what you mean."

"It didn't just feel good, either. It was fucking amazing. I've never felt anything like it. It didn't even just feel amazing...it felt right."

He chuckles again, smiling and nodding.

I pull him close, "I'm going to get better, okay? I'll get better."

I feel a little insecure when it comes to Andy. I do. I can't help it. My God, he knows what he's doing. He can handle himself. He's so much more experienced than me. I'm playing catch-up, big time. I want to be as good for him as he is for me.

"You can't." He says, decisively.

"I will." I say, feeling mildly panicked, "I won't stop until I do."

"You can't get better, West. You can't. I felt like my heart was going to explode. If you get any better, you'll land me in the ER."

I start laughing and he pulls me close, "You can't get better," he whispers, "okay? You can't. That was the best fuck of my life. No-one else has ever come close."

*

12