All Comments on 'Requited Ch. 10'

by herdirtymind

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was amazing. So beautiful. I'm very glad you did a reimagining of the story.

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 3 years ago
Yes!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Loved it so much!!! You're an amazing writer and I hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story, i really mean it. I'm taking a little break and then I'm gonna read both versions back to back. You have a lot of talent, the bent series was really good but this was even better! I'll wait eagerly for the next "Unbreak Me" if it's still in the plans.

Regarding Requited, this is it or there'll be an epilogue chapter? The way you ended this chapter was conclusive in itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant. I’ve loved this whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the most beautiful story I’ve ever read. Such true love. So hard to find. I’m still crying.

DavidPatrickDavidPatrickalmost 3 years ago

You are very talented. Thank you for sharing Bent, Bent Backwards, Unrequited, and Requited with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crying with relief and joy and I don’t cry. Thanks for two guys that will stay with me for a long time…or forever. They remind me of how much I love and am loved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As much as I was determined not to like this sequel to “ Unrequited”, I loved it just as much! The 4-year span of this story was more realistic than it’s predecessor ( which I loved equally much).

I would love to see an epilogue -fast forward a couple of years. Their family unit, achievements, etc. because some items fell by the wayside ( Ashleigh-embryo, family plans, hopefully trace West’s bio father, etc)

Otherwise PERFECT

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 3 years ago

Thank you from the depths of my soul for this story.

herdirtymindherdirtymindalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments.

I’ve written an epilogue, which checks in on these guys a few years down the line. I’ll post it in a day or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliantly affecting storyline, along with an awesomely smooth writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful!!!!!!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Breathtaking. Breath taking. Bravo, Author, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are the best author on here. Thank you for both series. Really. Thank you. Greg

JRSONJRSONalmost 3 years ago

Very touching Beautiful story! "Always" is a perfect title! I'm so happy these two gorgeous characters finally found what each of us seek... real happiness! Very well written as always! Looking forward to the next story! Thank you for sharing all of these stories with us!

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 3 years ago

I’m not one quick to tears, but feel emotion strongly... I cried all way through the last few paragraphs, that has to be one of the best chapters. And equal to when West says « if you’re ever going to make your move Andy do it now » in unrequited. That shook me to my core as did this, thank you .... amazing

filovebugfilovebugalmost 3 years ago
Your work is so good

You’re easily the best writer I’ve found so far on this site, and I’ve been on here for years. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have an amazing talent. Keep writing and keep sharing. Consider publishing. You really are that good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'll never get tired of reading about these 2. I was dismayed when I got to the end of the Finale, as beautiful the chapter was, as I know it means we've almost reached the end of this wonderful tale. Look forward to the Epilogue to see our boys off.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Forgive me Author for coming back here to fully fanboy that earlier, when I commented, DavidPatrick was the top commenter. DavidPatrick. Search him out if you're here reading this fanboy post. If herdirtymind has your attention, DavidPatrick will suit you. Damn. Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful! I so loved the Requited version of the story. It erased so many of the torturous years, mistakes, heartbreaks, and painful years of separation. Thank you for giving us this version. I feel a bit guilty in expressing this. But in my ideal version, they wouldn’t even have hurt each other so much during the four years of college. They’d have been honest about their mutual attractions and braver in expressing vulnerabilities that would’ve brought them together sooner. West wouldn’t have fucked girls while Andy was in the room. West wouldn’t have listened to Andy fucking Chad or seen Andy leave fucking Alex Meeking’s room! West wouldn’t have fell in love with Ashleigh nor fucked her in front of Andy while his heart broke. Andy wouldn’t have snuck off to fuck Oren while West sat alone dying inside. Yes, these two are deeply in love and they will be together “always.” And I love that! But it can’t erase how they hurt each other, how the sounds/sights/even smells of their sex haunted the other and can’t be forgotten. How they fucked many they didn’t love and even one or two they did (or thought they did). These are parts of themselves they can never reclaim, never able to undo, and most painfully never have to share with their soulmate. It may be idyllic but I’d love to read about Andy and West having a reality just like that.

uniliveunilivealmost 3 years ago

I've binge read the story so I'm going to have to read it again soon to enjoy it even more, your writing is brilliant and addictive, best author I've read in a while . Thank you for your hard work.

BradleyScottBradleyScottalmost 3 years ago

Just so damn satisfying. Don’t get me wrong, the slow-burn of Unrequited was amazing and the payoff was fantastic, but it’s nice to peak into a parallel universe (and from West’s perspective, no less) where the two of them didn’t waste so much time.

justanotherspectatorjustanotherspectatoralmost 3 years ago

"These are our hands, but they're not our hands now. These are the hands of two men who found each other in their twenties and held on. Two men who held on for a lifetime. Two men, who never let go."

Damn, this is what makes it different from the Unrequited version for me. This story is perfect, there will always be some troubles but i think it is perfect. I love your stories and admire your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where's the epilogue????

herdirtymindherdirtymindalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Epilogue pending

I submitted the epilogue on the 15th. It’s still pending, hopefully it will be live soon, but for now it’s out of my control.

JC4SC87JC4SC87almost 3 years ago

I loved Unrequited, but I really LOVE Requited. While Unrequited read like an erotic story with a love theme, Requited reads like a love story with an erotic theme. That is, in this story, love was front and center. And it spoke to my heart. I mean, the words leapt off the screen, hit me right in the chest and literally flowed through my body. That I rarely have this reaction speaks volumes about your talent as a writer (and I read A LOT).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm convinced after reading this chapter that Gar28 and herdirtymind are the same person

Brian Montgomery, Andy Montgomery, Ian McClair, Wes Lee, West Boxter... I see very similar parallels

beckybeexbeckybeexover 2 years ago

I love it so much ❤❤❤

thesebeadsofsweatthesebeadsofsweatalmost 2 years ago

THIS IS SO SWEET IM GOING TO DIE

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why was this so beautiful

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If there was a sixth star, I'd have given it to you...

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

This is absolutely beautiful. I have laughed and cried throughout this whole story. You are an amazing writer, I really felt like i was there. Your detail and description was amazing. My heart felt like it was exploding at times. Please keep writing, you are very very very talented. I could not put my phone down b/c i had to know what was going to happen next ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userherdirtymind@herdirtymind
I'm Jesse H Reign AKA herdirtymind, and I write contemporary MM romance. Please note that I own the copyright to the following work published on www.literotica.com : Bent Bent Backwards Unrequited Requited Copyright © 2021 Jesse H Reign and herdirtymind All rights reserve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Requited Ch. 09 Previous Part
Requited Series Info