All Comments on 'Requited Ch. 11'

by herdirtymind

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this series! You are a fantastic writer. Looking forward to the next one !

Wee_lassieWee_lassiealmost 3 years ago

I love your stories and your characters…even the support characters are fleshed out and real!

You evoke all the emotions in me from the beginning of a story to the end. I end up truly invested in 2 men that don’t even exist!

I’m so happy for their happy ending but also sad for me that it’s over.

You’re so talented and I really hope it isn’t too long before we see another story from you :)

Pitbull86Pitbull86almost 3 years ago

I love West and his reactions to anything Andy does to him, especially when Andy said "I love you too" for the first time.

Requited is definitely the better one for me but it's so good BECAUSE Unrequited existed before it. All their interactions are so much more powerful when you know what they went through in Unrequited.

I love stories with POV changes and you took it another level by it also being a parallel universe sorta thing. It's great to see that no matter what choices they made, they'd still end up together.

Laura1234Laura1234almost 3 years ago
They are all so good it’s hard to choose...

But I think maybe Ethan of the bent and bent backwards series. He seemed like such an ass at first but was really so sweet - I’m not sure if I knew that as much in bent as in bent backwards. I think I tend to like the first go round of a story better - but bent backwards was very good. I agree with you that for requited I liked the storyline somewht more but greatly enjoyed reading Andy’s perspective

The bent and bent backwards series had such incredible intensity - I don’t know how you did it! But all your work is amazing and I’m so appreciative that you share it with us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh my word this was the most perfect epilogue!

It took a while for my brain to make peace with the plot changes in this version, but I ended up enjoying this more than the original.

Thank you as always for your beautiful characters and stories!

armplasmaarmplasmaalmost 3 years ago

This (Requited) is probably my favorite out of all your series.

One thing I love about all your series is you always give happy endings. I know real life doesn't always end this way, but for me stories are my escape from real life. I don't think I can cope following a series for months only for it to end sadly, no matter how good the writing is. So, thank you very much for that.

readerfeederreaderfeederalmost 3 years ago

Loved how details like Paul, the apartment, and the cafe popped up here.

Maybe there is a bit of recency bias at play, but while I really loved Bent/Backwards, Requited takes the cake for me. I'm a sucker for a HEA. Andy is probably my favourite character - it was really fascinating to see how West perceived him, having already had access to his inner life in 'Unrequited'.

Yay, excited to hear another story is in the works - you're one of my fav authors on Lit, so can't wait for what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've loved both this and Unrequited! Amazing wordplay, characters, and storytelling!!♡

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Okay shit I'm just- I'm gonna miss them so so much.

It's 5am where I live, I woke up because my cat was being nosy and of course I checked on any update as I've been doing several times a day for days now. It's no reclaim, just something I hope can express just how fond I am of this story. Saying goodbye under my blankets, all warm and intimate and silent feels right. It's like I can sleep a bit more peacefully now that I know they're good and happy.

About your question, the un/requitedverse is definitely my favorite, but I don't know if I could pick one above the other. When it comes to sex I incline myself towards Unrequited. I believe it's because, in lots of ways, pain exalts pleasure. A life-and-death ying-and-yang kinda duality.

Now, when it comes to butterflies and feeling eased and warm I come to Requited, of course. If Unrequited serves sexual intensity, Requited comes with ahebakhajs-I'm-so-in-love-is-dumb intensity and they balance each other beautifully. I'm glad and I admire that you took the liberty of parting timelines.

Oh and about favorite characters. The thing is I love West. I love his carefreeness, his integrity, his honesty towards himself and (it can fail) others, I love touchy and unapologetically affectionate characters, I wanna be like him and I wanna be his friend and I wanna date him. I love West but like with the requited-or-unrequited thing, I can't pick him. Seeing thru Andy's eyes is just too visceral not to love. I love so fucking much that he's an artist, that he's so sensitive and intense, that I can't fully trust him because he focuses on one thing and then is oblivious of everything else, that he doesn't give much credit to his appearance, that he's not so restrained in his thoughts (compared to West that equates them to action), that he's a bit more raw and wild about things yk. I feel that if I love West as much as I do is because Andy gets under my skin and shows me, and that's incredibly enticing.

Once again, thank you so so much for writing. You do it so wonderfully I'm always eager to thank you again and again. Obviously I'll be reading your next work and whatever that follows. And I send you lots of kisses!

justanotherspectatorjustanotherspectatoralmost 3 years ago

I love this series. I am glad to have a glimpse into the future after the perfect ending of Requitted.

filovebugfilovebugalmost 3 years ago
All of your work is great

I think Bent/Bent Backwards is still my favorite story of yours, just the raw sexuality of it strikes me. But all of your work is so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you so much for spending all this time writing romantic smut! I really enjoy everything you write.

I liked Andy and the narrator from Bent better. I guess I tend to like the more obviously darker characters, but the juxtaposition between a darker, more broody character and a lighter character is a really nice element.

Have fun writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm so obsessed with Andy and Wes. I'm so sad the story is over. I am hoping big that we get a little bit more story with them being dads with the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your work. Beautifully done and very movie worthy.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 3 years ago

Fantastic ending to an amazing pair of story’s. What a choice of music too, I’ll leave with you-it’s a beautiful love song and fits these guys so well.

West is my favourite in both, I love the heart in mouth ride of unrequited, and my heart soars with requited. I can’t choose because they are both amazing, thank you for sharing your talent and these guys with us..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved bent, bent backwards and both required but I have to say unrequited sort of came to real life scenes but Oliver in bent was my favourite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved all your stories but some of them (the original ones) are often just so heartbreaking that I can’t even take it. For this reason, I preferred Bent Backwards over Bent which proved that Ethan wasn’t just a selfish, ego-centric asshole. And I preferred Requited over Unrequited because it cut out so many years of suffering, self-destruction and misery. After the ten years of heartbreak, Andy had become a very self-destructive dislikable person and West was only a hollow shell of the man he once was. Loved both of these stories and would welcome the chance to read more about either couple and how “doing life together” turned out for each of them. Thank you so much for what you’ve given us.

BradleyScottBradleyScottalmost 3 years ago

I have a complaint, and it is that I was not prepared to feel all these emotions today, and this happy epilogue steamrolled me. Other than that, amazing. Loved how happy West and Andy get to be, and this just wraps it all up so nicely.

Looking forward to Broken (or whatever title it ends up with.) Happy writing, and best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you so much for both of these series. So well written and connecting. West and Andy could have been my best friend and I. Close all through high school and university. We never had the courage that they did. Unrequited. We loved each other deeply and were very close but never able to be open with our families. We’re both married now, a different path and a heartfelt glimpse of a different life. Thank you

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

I'll choose West, as well. He's the "open book" in my reading of Requited and Unrequited. I was so pleased to find this posted today. I am a huge fan of your writing and hope, deeply, that you'll continue to share your talent with us, your grateful readers. Your fan, Dan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All of your writing is amazing but Bent Backwards and Unrequited are my absolute favorites! I’ve reread them multiple times! Thank you for sharing your gift!

Freckleman64Freckleman64almost 3 years ago

Requited is my favorite of your stories because I agree with the other commenter, it cut out years of suffering and made it a lot less heartbreaking to read (although I do love heartbreak). Still, I'll never forget how I felt when I opened up Unrequited Chapter one and read it. I was in such a sad and lonely place, and reading that chapter was so unexpected and touched me so deeply that I'll never forget it. That was the first thing of yours I'd read. Now, to read Requited is just such a treat.

West is definitely my favorite character because to me he's the most innocent and likable of them all. Every character has flaws, but West just really seems like such a genuine person and I loved hearing his love for Andy and the way they explored being together. That chapter with them hooking up for the first time right in the middle of exams was a stroke of genius! Anyway, love all your work, and can't wait for Broken.

Dpj49Dpj49almost 3 years ago

This could not have been any sweeter. You had me almost in tears (for real).

I do feel that I’m loosing friends now that it’s finished. All of your stories are

wonderful, very well written! Thank you!!

carmelcookeecarmelcookeealmost 3 years ago

awwww... sad to see it end....

I totally agree with @Anonymous...100%

petedrummpetedrummalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story so much!! I just love the way you write!

And asking to choose a favorite story of yours is so hard! I love them all! But I guess I should say Bent Backwards. I loved it so much, it was so well written, and the ending was so satisfying and made me feels so warm inside. And as for my favorite character, probably Andy, specially in Unrequited. Just reading his heartbreaking journey through the years and how self-destructive he had become made me sympathize and honestly relate to him so much.

I can't wait to see what you do next!

MrTimTams009MrTimTams009almost 3 years ago

This has been such a satisfying read! I'm so sad to see it finished, but at the same time am excited about your next story. I particularly love the attention you pay to the tiniest detail of each of the characters, you treat them with such care no matter how minor their role.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All of your stories are so touching, though Requited and Bent is probably my favorite. The first 3 chapters of Unrequited are unbelievably devastating, thankfully it ends up very satisfying although it's a very slow burner. For characters, I really cannot choose my favorite. I love Oliver, Ethan, Andy, and West so much. They're like the sweetest ideal version of man that I strive to be, although each has different personality.

I second the commenter that said it's movie worthy. In fact all of your series are movie worthy. We need more quality gay movie w/ happy ending. The most popular ones we have now (Brokeback Mountain, Moonlight, Call Me by Your Name) are all extremely depressing w/ devastating or ambiguous ending.

DV19DV19almost 3 years ago

A wonderful conclusion! Hard for me to imagine that such a wonderful story could have an even better ending that pulls it all together.

I wait with great anticipation for your next story: 'Broken'

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's difficult to choose between Wes or Andy...so I'll have to say Wes AND Andy!! Beautiful love story, both parts!! Awesome writing!!

Pitbull86Pitbull86almost 3 years ago

Best Story: Bent Backwards, but mostly because of the subject matter. I love stories that deal with people already in a straight relationship and how they deal with that after finding out they are in love with someone of the same gender. The sex scenes were hotter too.

But I do prefer (Un)Requited when it comes to writing and there was more dialogue too.

I do love both stories though.

Favourite Character: West. Like Freckleman wrote, he is so innocent and genuine. The way he describes how he feels when he sees or touches Andy and how he calls him 'my Andy' in his head is so damn cute. I'd love to have multiple drinks with him.

PrivatelifeprivatePrivatelifeprivatealmost 3 years ago

Oh!! Almost crying happy tears again!!! Your attention to the tiny details of these characters that we’ve come to care about so much is just the sort of art that makes the world better.

I love the fact that in Bent and Bent Backwards their lust and love for each other surprised them because they thought they were straight. It was so beautiful reading about their perspective shift and both of their first times as bottoms. But with Unrequited and Requited the slow burn made it all the more hot cos these guys were just such good friends first and foremost. It is absolutely impossible to choose between them. I’m absolutely dying to see what you post next, love your work!!

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020almost 3 years ago

This story is so good, and love the way West relates to Andy. All your stories are good, and fun to read so looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just read in your biography that your stories were plagiarized which makes me so angry. Can't imagine how you must be feeling, as so many have commented before, you share your incredible story-telling-skills with us for free to then be taken advantage of. Not to mention the tasteless new "titles" and "book covers" this person has added. Ugh, so far from your style and level... Hope there's a way it will be removed.

Now for what I actually came back here is that I took a couple of days to think about your questions. I love West but in the end Andy will always be my favourite, because I can relate to him better personally. However, I like the way the storyline unfolds in Requited best. I just love the amount of detail you put into the creation of your characters, from less important ones to the mains, the reader really gets the feeling of knowing them. Especially West and Andy (more so than Ethan and Oliver, in my opinion) are incredibly multi-layered characters, with different ways of thinking and approaching life. I really enjoy the sex scenes as well, I reread them quite often. Your stories are the kind of stuff I start reading for the erotic satisfaction and end up coming back to for the storyline and the feels - the very best combination in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just read on that Anon's comment that they read on your biography that your work has been plagiarized. If it made me angry I can't imagine how angry and betrayed you must be feeling rn. I left some reviews on the guy's goodreads and I hope the copies are removed soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love these stories, you are so talented! They are hot, steamy and romantic and angsty - truly the whole package ;)

I’m sooo looking forward to the next series, and any more you write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this version. I much prefer Requited over Unrequited because this version allows us to see the details of their love story. And honestly, seeing West fall in love with Andy was a joy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know you've done so much w these characters and I have loved every single second of it but may I suggest a one chapter fic where they actually get together when Andy catches West jacking off?

Eric_Morrison_2021Eric_Morrison_2021over 2 years ago

This is hands down the best story I have ever read on here. It broke my heart several times and made me hurt for both of them and then it managed to give me the best possible ending I could think of. AMAZING WORK!!!

I didn't read the original one, just ran into this one first, but now I will definitely be going back to read Unrequited!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BEYOND!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a beautiful story.

Lover3adsLover3adsover 2 years ago

Please make this story a book! This love story is perfect, I started reading expecting something and got a completely better one! Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful love story.

JollyGollyJollyGollyover 2 years ago

Beautiful. Utterly beautiful writing and storytelling. Thank you x

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 2 years ago

Amazing, I loved it. You paint the characters so well and you keep the tension going, yet it's utterly believable. Thank you for posting it.

Alex_WiltsAlex_Wiltsover 2 years ago

This series was simply beautiful. It’s been a long time since I read something that brought tears to my eyes, but I’m thankful it. I loved it all.

DV19DV19over 2 years ago

I believe the TRUE measure of a story is how it speaks in your mind, and draws you back to it. And a great story reads better on the second, the third and more times it is re-read.

Often a story doesn't even invite a second reading, much less a third or more. But these stories definitely draw you back for a re-reading.

This is my third re-read of Requited and Unrequited. There will be more in the future I'm sure.

DV19

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperover 2 years ago

Amazing storytelling! Favorites, oy - Requited is my fav story by far, and character is a tough one, but I think West in Requited is my favorite. I’ve stood at two major cross roads in my life - one for career, one for love. Nowhere near as dramatic, but I dated a girl whilst in military college before being true to myself and stepping into the void. My husband and I just celebrated 27 years together.

Thank you for amazing storytelling. Keep writing!

justaboy2justaboy2over 2 years ago

This is a beautiful read. Can't wait to read the others and can't wait to see what you post next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had to come back and read this all over again. Required is my all time favorite

LilBro2007LilBro2007about 2 years ago

A great love story! I just discovered your stories this weekend and read two of the series posted. I would like to read Unrequited to get the story from Andy's POV. It is no longer available here and I've not found it elsewhere. Have you published it elsewhere under a different title or author name???

herdirtymindherdirtymindabout 2 years agoAuthor
Unrequited

For anyone looking for Unrequited, I've taken it down from Lit as I’ve I’ve published it on Amazon KU. You can find it under the name Jesse H Reign.

Thanks for reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How dare you make my cry my own tears!!!! This was the most beautifully written story and I'm absolutely in love with it! Thank you!

GkbdwrGkbdwralmost 2 years ago

Amazing. I'm still crying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Author, I've never commented before but I must tell you that this story is incredible. You are so gifted. I felt West's emotions, the confusion of discovering sexuality, painful longing, beautiful true love. I've had goosebumps for at least 20 mins since I finished the epilogue. Thank you so much. I can't wait to read more of your work.

herdirtymindherdirtymindalmost 2 years agoAuthor
UNBREAK ME

Thank you for reading, if you enjoyed this story, you may want to check out my new book, UNBREAK ME, on amazon. I publish under the name Jesse H Reign

jujubeebiejujubeebieover 1 year ago

This was such a great story I went and bought the ebook for unrequited so I could enjoy them both. Honestly I liked this one a little better! There were a lot of great lines in this one and West is just such a good choice for a POV character honestly, it makes Andy seem all the more enigmatic. And the ending for this one is lovely 💖 Definitely adding it to my favorites to reread!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story touches you on so many different levels! You can feel the angst West suffers. Incredible love story! Don't ever stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was not tawdry but tender. This was sweet and sensible. I finished reading is in one sitting, in one day. You brought me to tears, laughter and most of all you offered hope in the possibility that the best day is today and tomorrow because of the love that's between two very distinct individuals who are trying their best to be together... always. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this so much. It is the exact type of story I want to read when I come here with some extra time on my hands. The buildup damn near killed me but I think the way it happened was perfect! I would have loved more sex because I’m a fiend but the scenes we did get were very titillating! I love West but Ashleigh might be my favorite character, I aspire to have her powers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I came her expecting something else in the start as got through the story I could not thinking about how i relate it to my life yet so distant from it. I wish I had an end to my story as this one,resurfacing some moments lost over time. I fell for something very non reachable and yet so close. I'm more content now but as man say 'Right person at the wrong time'.

MamaCassaFrasMamaCassaFrasabout 1 year ago

I am head-over-heels in love with Andy and West. They're perfect. Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, for bringing such a love story into the world. Honestly, you restored some of my faith in humanity. ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I miss the unrequited version of this story.... I loved it soo much... Every now and then I come back here wishing it will be back here again 🥲

Willman33Willman3311 months ago

I now believe there is a God.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I absolutely love this story. Thank you. I am still looking for my 'Always' woman and I just cannot give up although I am going to be 65. I'm a lesbian and I pray we will find each other. THANK YOU.

EdeyEdey8 months ago

The best story on Literotica!!!

All 5 stars from me on every chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved this story best! The characters were great. Thank you, and please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Everything about this story is 5 stars.

The writing is superb and such that it draws the reader into the action in way that few others can emulate.

The invention is stunning - particularly the paintings - and I cannot think of another story on Literotica that comes close in the portrayal of deep emotions in a few words or a short phrase.

Reading this is an emotional experience, but a deeply rewarding one.

I hope the author gained as much enjoyment from writing the story as I did from reading it - but whatever thank you a hundred times over.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I didn’t know a word of Italian - loved this line. Simple but encompassing. Loved it all

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story was heart-touching. I was encompassed by it. I'm bisexual and I'm haven't come out yet. I'm wondering if I should based on this story.

Root1980Root19805 months ago

Beautiful, thank you!

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories5 months ago

One of the best gay stories I’ve ever read, either on Literotica or gay novel. It is a must read and you will not only fall in love with the characters, but with the author as well. Not a 5 star…..a true 10!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really lovely story - thank you! My husband and our son are wondering what happened to me. I just disappeared into the story and couldn’t wait to see what happened next. You write beautifully - I hope you’ll write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Such an awesome story, my husband and I have been together many years and we love romance. THANK YOU for so much thought, feeling, and attention to details.

Snoopysmum21Snoopysmum21about 1 month ago

I’ve never cried so much, the one line about the painting nearly broke me completely. Just Thank You for this beautiful story x

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Very nice and well written and armed story. Congratulations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userherdirtymind@herdirtymind
I'm Jesse H Reign AKA herdirtymind, and I write contemporary MM romance. Please note that I own the copyright to the following work published on www.literotica.com : Bent Bent Backwards Unrequited Requited Copyright © 2021 Jesse H Reign and herdirtymind All rights reserve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Requited Ch. 10 Previous Part
Requited Series Info