All Comments on 'Rescue'

by Firefly1z

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a great story. I loved it!!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

It would have been nice if anony had elaborated on his/her comment about firearms.

My guess would be the reference to the .38. My experience would say a .38 is a revolver and a semi-automatic would be a .380, or a 9mm. A .38 revolver doesn't have a safety lever/switch, where as a 9mm or a .380 semi auto does.

Just my two cents worth. I'm not a firearms expert or claim anything of the sort.

Thank you for your story. I gave you 5 stars. My only nit pick is the dialog you gave Keiko, but nothing I wasn't able to get around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

👍🏻👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I always like a story that an abused person finds love. That this story rescues two people that have had trying lives makes it doubly good. Like the way that both of them need each other and teach each other in different ways so that they depend on each other in a pinch. Thank you for this good ending. It did not devolve into just sex and violence.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Very interesting story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Now this is finished, will you finly finish the storie Pixie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. He, and the love of his life finally put the demons to rest, and she gave him two children. Hopefully, she and the kids have his last name, to prove he really loves her. She was his wife not long after they got together.

figmenntfigmenntalmost 3 years ago

enjoyed the story very much nice job

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

I really have one complaint. I do not know how an experienced a person with gun you are.

A lady testified before congress, I believe she was law enforcement, Point is this, she had experience with weapons. She relayed this story, She took her mother out to a local gun range, She first had her shoot a pistol at a 10 yard target what few times she hit a large target were scattered all over the place. The woman moved the target out to 25 yards and dear old Mom unloaded a 20 round clip into center mass.

The point I am trying to make is this handguns are damn hard to shoot accurately over any distance and when under pressure your accuracy does not improve. Long guns all for better accuracy over longer range.

NOW why the hell did you have these people using pistols rather than rifles. Now I totally agree with the Bow/Arrow idea but in any case no matter what you shoot practice practice practice

Firefly1zFirefly1zover 2 years agoAuthor

To auhunter04

Thank you for your comments. I have very limited experience with guns, although i was in a .22 rifle club for a year or so back in my teens, now I only have a BB gun to scare off the pigeons in my garden. The rest has been garnered from movies and TV, I hope it didn't detract from your enjoyment of the context of the story. I assumed that gang members would prefer using small arms as they are easier to use and conceal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As others have commented, learn about firearms before incorporating into your story, and the same comment about farms and farming. Ten acres isn’t a farm it’s a garden or a corral not really enough for food for two and to sell plus animals, I have six acres of really good managed grass and it’s a strain for 4 feeder calves, moonshine sells good but 20 gallon isn’t worth the risk from ATF it would need to be several hundred gallons to be worth setting up for ( and use corn then feeding the mash to cows and pigs, the dumped mash is a real giveaway to ATF)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it throughly. Not too long or too short. Gave just enough details without the over kill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable Reading !

THANK YOU !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a sweet, sweet story. Thanks 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5/5 when read as a fantasy novel, not expecting accuracy sith fire arms, etc. In other words, a great fun read. I think it could be video or movie material.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Definitely a 5 star story. Loved it.

texlootexloo3 months ago

I am a cuty boy. I have never been hunting, or owned a gun. Still, I had the same reaction to the guns, as others did. I may not hunt, but some of my relatives do. They bow hunt at times, but mostly use rifles. If I were writing a story about a farmer, I would expect him to have a shotgun or two. Still it was a fun story to read!

texlootexloo3 months ago

City, not cuty.... God that sounds bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great!!

A career too short!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirefly1z@Firefly1z
Likes: Looking at sex from teens to mature, oral, vaginal, anal, groups, lesbians, 3D + 2D sex comics especially by Jag27. Dislikes: hardcore violence, scat, peeing, animals.

SIMILAR Stories