Rescue at Moriso

Story Info
Explorers find a strange force that feeds on pleasure.
7.4k words
4.19
11k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zsazsa12
zsazsa12
74 Followers

Revena fiddled with her blaster nervously as she descended into the cold, black tunnel. It was still functional, as the last dozen times she had checked it. She breathed deeply, edging along the tunnel wall, careful to not make a sound or be seen.

Something had felt wrong about the mission from the start. Three days earlier, central command had received distress communication from the abandoned mining planet of Moriso. It was transmitted in code, but the signature was indisputable; it was the Senator Fiara, who had gone missing in the system months earlier. Long-range searches for the senator and her transport crew had turned up nothing; she had been assumed for dead. And then suddenly, a signal from her, millions of miles from her last known location. It seemed suspicious, but protocol demanded that a team be dispatched to investigate.

So she and her partner, Wardi, had flown to the planet to investigate. The surface was barren, a twisted maze of pits, rubble and metal that had been rusted for a hundred years. But sure enough, there was a single human life signature detected in one of the mines. So Revena had left Wardi to guard the ship while she scouted ahead, descending into one of the cold mining tunnels.

Revena checked her sensors. "Wardi, the signature is about 2000 feet in front of me." She drew her lantern to shine along the tunnel walls. There was some sort of mold-like purple growth starting to show in patches along the ceiling. Her helmet was recording everything, so they would be able to examine what she saw later. "I'm proceeding ahead."

"Understood," Wardi confirmed. "Let me know what you find." His transmission was crackling slightly.

Revena continued downwards into the tunnel. The air was growing humid; moisture started beading on her neck. But the air was still breathable, if with a slightly sour taste. 500 feet until the life signature, she saw. The air now felt thick and heavy. Revena checked her sensors again; new signatures now started appearing on her sensor. There was still only one human signature, but there now appeared to be significant signs of floral life; strange considering how barren of plants the surface was.

200 feet. Revena was now sweating profusely. She wiped her fogging helmet impatiently and checked her sensors. The air was still breathable, with no signs of toxins in the air. "Wardi, it's too hot. I'm simplifying."

"Underst..." Wardi responded, his transmission crackling. Revena didn't catch the rest.

Command protocol allowed for stripping off needless apparel in emergent situations. Revena unlatched her helmet, which hissed as she removed it. She pushed it back, over her head, and let it dangle behind her neck. She tossed her hair out. She then unzipped her pants at her mid-thigh, unwrapping them from her legs, doing the same to her arms above her elbows. She then tugged at the fabric at her midriff, which separated itself beneath her breasts. She sighed as the air hit her skin, soothing her somewhat, though her body was now more vulnerable to attack.

Revena continued. 1000 feet. The floral life was growing more present on her sensor. The purple growth on the walls was growing thicker and more abundant. Out of the corner of her eye Revena could have sworn she saw a patch of moss moving along the wall, though she was unsure of herself.

500 feet. Revena was nearing a bend in the tunnel, and she could hear...something. Something that felt like the sliding of wet flesh across a slick surface. The life signature was motionless on her sensor, but was now almost totally dim compared to the floral life blaring on her sensor. Revena hesitated; the abundant presence of plant life this deep, without any sunlight, made little sense. She bit her lip. She had to at least get visual confirmation of the life signature, to see if it was the Senator Fiara; she had come this far after all.

250 feet. Revena neared the bend and she could now discern a dim green light from around the corner. Thin green tendrils of plant growth stretched out from around the corner; they seemed to be pulsating unrhythmically; the edge of one tendril seemed almost to stretch out towards Revena and bend backwards, as though gesturing to come hither. Revena shook her head; that couldn't possibly be happening. She withdrew her blaster and stepped forward.

The air was growing steaming as Revena stepped through the bend. She gasped sharply as she looked out across a cavernous room unlike any she had ever seen. Thick, pulsating plant tendrils slid across the ceilings, walls, and rock columns; there must have been hundreds of them moving independently, criss-crossing in chaotic patterns. The tendrils were mottled with cup-like bulbs that glowed with an eerie green and purple lights. As they slid around the room, they oozed a viscous gel, which made the room echo with a wet, slurping sound.

Revena noticed that the tendrils' movement all seemed to be ultimately focused towards one area. She let her eyes follow the tendrils to where they all met. Revena's eyes widened and her stomach lurched. Suspended 10 feet above the ground was the Senator Fiara, her naked body bathed in a purple light. Tendrils encircled her entire body, crawling along her legs, her arms, her back, and criss-crossing her breasts.

Revena clasped her hand to her mouth as she realized that one of the tendrils was penetrating the Senator's vagina in a slow, deliberate movement. The penetration seemed almost lover-like, with a tenderness that made little sense. Revena stepped forward, as she did, the tendrils seemed to part in front of her, giving her a clear path to the Senator. As Revena stepped forward she could see that that Senator's face was...calm and placid, not in any sort of pain. Quite the opposite, it appeared frozen in a half-smile, a type of bizarrely contented bliss.

Revena scanned Fiara's body. The sensor confirmed that it was indeed the Senator. Strangely, the sensor also indicated that Fiara was in perfect health; no muscle loss or fatigue had occurred; her body, even her sensitive regions, were not at all adversely affected by the tendrils violating her body. The sensor showed rapid brain activity; much of it centralized in Fiara's pleasure centers; the Senator, though physically unresponsive, was enjoying what was happening to her. The sensor strangely also showed activity in the knowledge-building centers of her brain, as though she was learning something. Revena shrugged it off as a faulty reading. The tendril currently working the Senator's vagina withdrew itself; Revena saw white fluid spill out of the Senator's vagina.

Revena's hands trembled as she reached for her radio. "Wardi," she said into the apparatus. There was no response, only the crackle of noise. All the plant life and tunnel depth were causing interference, she realized. Revena watched as a second tendril now eagerly began to insert itself inside of the Senator. Revena gulped and decided that she had to take action.

She pulled out her blaster and aimed it at one of the tendrils along the wall. She then aimed a few feet off to the side, and pressed the trigger. The warning shot rang out loudly in the room, striking the thick rock wall. All at once, the tendrils began to suddenly retreat. Revena watched the tendrils unwrap from Fiara's body and almost delicately lower her to the ground. After Fiara's body was prone on the floor, the tendrils crawled away into various holes in the wall, to some hiding place unknown.

Revena looked around curiously as they withdrew. "That was easy..." she whispered to herself. But there was no time to think about it. She rushed forward to the Senator's body and knelt down, cradling the senator's neck in her arms. As she did, she heard a tendril whip overhead, slamming into something hard. A thick barred gate slammed down from overhead, roaring as it hit the ground. The passageway where Revena had entered the room was now blocked.

Revena shuddered fearfully, but she had to first think about the Senator's safety. She withdrew a revitalization syringe from her knapsack and pressed it to the Senator's neck. As the syringe hissed, the Senator's lips parted and trembled. Her body started shuddering. Revena's heart dropped, fearing that Fiara was having a negative reaction to the medicine, and that her body was seizing up. She quickly withdrew her scanner again to check the readings.

The scanner showed rapid muscle activity, but not the type indicating a seizure. Rather, the activity was centered around Fiara's groin. Fiara's voice opened into a moan and her back arched on Revena's hand as she orgasmed. Revena could only watch, shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight, not knowing the appropriate way to react.

Finally, Fiara's body relaxed, her breathing coming back to normal. Her eyes began to flutter and center themselves as they focused on Revena's face. "Who...who are you..." she asked in a low voice.

Revena noticed that her voice was not hoarse. "I'm Commander Revena of the Resdoff Brigade. I was sent here to rescue you."

"Rescue..." Fiara said confusedly. "How long have I been here?"

"You went missing seven months ago, Senator," Revena answered. Her head swivelled around the room, to the heavy gate that now barred their exit. "We received the distress signal you sent three days ago."

Fiara's eyes fluttered. "Distress signal...yes..." Her eyes teared up. "Thank you so much for coming."

Revena nodded. "It's my pleasure, Senator. But I'm afraid we're not out of danger yet. We seem to be locked in here." Revena reached for her radio and pressed it, praying that her transmission went through. "Wardi...Wardi, can you hear me?"

Against all hope, the transmission somehow reached Wardi. "Revena, I hear you loud and clear! Did you find the Senator?"

Revena exulted, though confused that the transmission was somehow working despite the thick gate now blocking the way. "Affirmative! But we're locked inside by some type of barrier; are you able to help us out?"

"I read some type of seismic activity too, I was worried for you," Wardi responded. The whole mine entrance collapsed. But no worries, there's another entrance about on the far side of the city. I'd estimate it'll take 6 hours for me to reach you and drill you out."

Revena bit her lip. She didn't want to be in this cavern with those...things around a minute longer than she had to. "Hurry, Wardi."

"You got it." The transmission cut out.

Revena looked warily around the room, searching for any indication that the tendrils were returning. She knelt down by the senator. "Senator, how are you feeling? Can you move?"

"Yes, I think so," she said, hesitantly. She sat up and winced. Her thighs rubbed against one another.

"Are you in pain, Senator?" Revena asked.

"Please...call me Fiara. And no, not pain...not exactly." She shuddered, gingerly reaching down and grazing her lower lips with her fingers. She withdrew her hands, as though ashamed. "I apologize, that...thing... it seems to be continuing to have an effect on me." She clenched her hands and kept them at her sides.

Revena had never seen anything like this. "Fiara, what happened here? How did you end up here?"

Fiara shook her head, as though trying to dig deep into her memory. "We were on a research mission. I had sponsored it in the Senate, and the scientific team wanted to bring me along as thanks, to show me a little adventure, perhaps."

She swallowed. "Do you have a ship here? Will we be able to leave?"

Revena nodded and smiled. "It's on the surface. A long-distance runner; we'll get you home safe and sound. But please, what was the team researching?"

Fiara nodded, comforted by the news. "The team was researching the properties of plant life in this system. Specifically, the way that plant life endemic to this region seems to exhibit a higher form of consciousness, unlike any other found before."

Revena looked around again warily, clenching her blaster. Fiara lifted her hand. "Please, you are making me nervous. There's no need to be afraid; from what I know, they won't be returning anytime soon."

Revena nodded and placed her blaster on a nearby rock. She knelt by Fiara. "What happened next?"

"As soon as we entered the planet's atmosphere something started pulling us to the surface. We crash landed. I was the only survivor; I was terribly hurt." She bit her lip. "The rest died."

Revena raised an eyebrow. "You don't have any sign of injury; what happened?"

Fiara nodded. "I remember being dragged down into a deep chasm by something powerful and slimy, until I reached this cavern. The vines stripped me of my clothing and sprayed some substance over me which healed my wounds."

Revena tried to understand what she was saying. "The plants..healed you? So that means..."

"Yes. The plants did have a higher form of consciousness. A single consciousness, actually. After it healed me, it spoke to me."

From the darkness a tendril snapped around Revena's right wrist. A second tendril followed instantly, wrapping around Revena's left wrist. "Senator, they're back! Run!"

Fiara looked up at Revena with clear eyes. "Commander, I'm so glad that you have come to rescue me." She stood up quietly and gracefully. A vine slithered along the floor, like a snake, curling around Fiara's ankle.

Revena stammered. "What...what is happening?"

Fiara tilted her head and smiled knowingly, as though waiting for a child to calm itself. "You see, many centuries ago, a Dark Lord was conducting experiments in these caves. His hypothesis was that he could build his own power by feeding on the sexual energy of his victims."

Revena struggled against the vines, looking down fearfully as a tendril began to snake its way up her leg. "His research was promising. But incomplete. Sadly, he died before he could see his research completed." One of the tendrils was now working its way across Revena's arm. A jagged spine hooked against one of her blouse's straps, and it snapped free.

"The Dark Lord transferred his consciousness to the plant life in this cave. For a century he waited for another visitor to the system. And he chanced upon me." Revena struggled as another of her blouse straps was unhooked.

"I was at first fearful, like you are now. But he gave me pleasure beyond anything I have ever felt. For months I was in his thrall, swimming in ecstacy." Fiara shuddered as a vine drew itself between her thighs, grazing her clitoris. "In exchange, he entrusted me with a task: to finish his work."

The vines now started to insistently pull at Revena's blouse. The stitching tore open with a loud rip, and Revena's breasts bounced freely into the open. She was too angry to care about her modesty. "So you sent that distress signal as a trap?"

Fiara almost cackled. "Yes, indeed. And you brought me a ship, so the Dark Lord's bidding can finally escape this planet."

The tendril had fully moved up Revena's right leg and over her cut-off pants. It began to pull downwards, unwrapping the fabric down over Revena's hips and buttocks. Revena was now only clothed a thong and her boots.

Fiara approached Revena, who was tightly bound into place. "But first, I need to regain my strength." She kissed Revena's neck, and up to her ear. Revena saw that Fiara's eyes were glowing with a purple light. "And we have six hours to play."

Fiara forcefully pulled Revena's face towards hers. Her tongue inserted itself into Revena's surprised mouth, her lips pulsing over hers. Revena was aghast by the sensation; Fiara's tongue was at once human but tasted faintly bitter, like an over-aged wine. Her tongue seemed to coil itself around Revena's as though it was prehensile.

Fiara's hand slid downward as she kissed Revena, past her breasts and down into her thong. Fiara giggled gleefully as her fingers felt moist flesh. Her fingers moved insistently over her cunt as though performing a thorough mapping of it. Revena shuddered as one of Fiara's fingers pressed into her clitoris, at first lightly, but then deeply. Fiara was watching Revena's eyes insistently as she did, examining her reaction. Fiara then began to lightly rub the length of her cunt with two fingers, first with a slow deliberation, then picking up speed. Revena tried to keep her face still, but despite herself, her legs twitched impatiently against her bounds. Fiara then slowly inserted a long finger into Revena's cunt. Revena's mouth opened involuntarily into a shocked O as she felt herself being probed. Fiara's finger curled upwards, hitting places that Revena hardly knew existed. She groaned despite herself.

Fiara smiled gleefully, her breath growing more rapid. She drew herself backwards, away from Revena. "Your body is...quite wonderful," she whispered. "So responsive." Revena looked down and saw more tendrils pushing their way up from the ground, towards her. "But I want to see exactly what you desire."

One vine started to work its way around one of Revena's breasts, pressing on it insistently. "Everyone desires different things, of course," Fiara explained, watching the sight. "We will need to probe exactly what you want; I must feed on all of your pleasure."

Another tendril began to brush against Revena's neck softly; another brushing against her inner thigh. Revena winced and shuddered. "I will give you...nothing..." she panted. One thin tendril curled around one of her nipples, and began to pull insistently, drawing her breast outward. She moaned, and Fiara moaned quietly in front of her.

"Yes, that's it," Fiara urged. "Isn't this wonderful? Just give in to the sensation..."

One tendril began to work its way around Revena's lips, as though a wet tongue. The tendril at Revena's nipple pulled again insistently, allowing the tendril at her mouth to insert itself into her mouth. Revena's eyes opened into a picture of shock at the intruder in her mouth. At once, Fiara could feel Revena's pleasure levels subside, and the tendril withdrew itself. Revena coughed out white fluid.

Fiara was growing impatient and hungry. She waved a hand, and tendrils snapped forward to wrap themselves around Revena's chest and belly. Fiara gestured upward, and Revena's body was pulled by the vines into a position parallel to the ground, suspended two feet off of the floor. As blood rushed to her head at the sudden movement, she saw Fiara suspended above her, her vines pulling her gently into a floating position.

She kissed Revena once again, and then her body began to float downwards against Revena's. She flicked one of Revena's nipples as she passed it with her tongue, and then kissed her belly. She slowed as her face neared the junction of Revena's legs. Fiara smelled deeply at Revena's thong, and noted with satisfaction how it clung to the outline of Revena's cunt.

"Your body doesn't lie," Revena whispered. She kissed Revena's thong insistently, feeling the wet flesh underneath. Two thin tendrils then reached up and wrapped themselves around opposite sides of her thong, and pulled sharply outwards. It snapped, and fell to the floor. Fiara's mouth open in wonderment, like a wanderer in the desert happening upon an oasis. Her face approached Revena's cunt, her lips trembling as they met her flesh.

Revena's teeth clenched as she felt Fiara's tongue begin to graze her pussy. She heaved and struggled against the vines binding her, futilely throwing her arms and legs around, to no avail; they held her in place as though thick steel wire, though with a frustrating gentleness. She took a deep breath and attempted to remember her training, to not give into torture. She closed her eyes and attempted to blank out her mind, trying to push her physical body out of her thoughts.

Fiara's tongue moved insistently across Revena's clitoris. Probing her with her fingers had given her an understanding of what Revena desired. As her tongue flicked Revena's clitoris, she could feel the pleasure ebbing and flowing within Revena, as though it was being forcibly suppressed. Fiara's eyes narrowed with frustration, and she began to lick Revena with greater enthusiasm. Revena's eyes were still, though her mouth pursed and shuddered as she resisted Fiara's ministrations.

zsazsa12
zsazsa12
74 Followers