Rescue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she kept saying, over and over.

I was stunned, standing there and watching. I looked down at her and her eyes were glassy for a moment until she looked at me.

"Don't stop!" she whispered, delirious and hoarse, "I need to cum again!"

I picked up the toothbrush and the piece of fur and then used them on her nipples, alternating the sensations. She gasped at the feeling of the bristles on her sensitive tips, but I knew better than to apply too hard – after all, I'm a sensualist, not a sadist. All I wanted was for her to have contrast.

Chou gasped and arched, pressing her nipples upward, crying out and cursing because she couldn't cum again and needed to.

"Let me untie you," I said, getting out my pocketknife.

"NO!" she spat, then in a softer voice, "no, Ineed this. I love being bound like this. I just need to cum one more time and then you can untie me!"

I looked around, trying to figure out what last sensation I could use to put her over the edge. Nothing seemed to come to mind.

Then I spied an old trench coat and remembered a picture I'd once seen of Anna Fubuki and got an idea.

I grabbed the coat and then walked over to Chou. She looked at me and then the coat.

"What are you going... Oh my!"

A big smile erupted on Chou's face as I helped her sit up. I wrapped the coat around her, grabbed the video camera from the tripod and carried my bound princess up the stairs. With as little movement as she had, she wouldn't have been able to navigate them.

I pulled thick woolen socks onto her feet, then put rubber boots on her, the final stroke being that I buttoned the coat up and pulled the belt around her waist. The sleeves hung limply at her side like a scarecrow. Grabbing my coat and zipping up, I then opened the door and pulled her by her belt strap out into the snow.

Chou screeched as the frigid wind blew into the bottom of the coat. I let go of the belt and ran over to my truck for something I'd just remembered. The reason I'd gone into town that day was to pick up a digital camera that was purchased over the net and mailed to me – being outside in the cold meant that the lens wouldn't be fogged up.

I turned and looked at this lovely young woman standing in the classic pose, one knee bent slightly forward. The wind rippled at the coat and only the belt kept it from flying off her completely. I took five quick shots and then ran back to where Chou stood, taking another set of pictures of her while she rocked. She finally noticed me and laughed.

"What on earth are you doing?" she said, her teeth chattering as she spoke.

"Taking your picture," I told her. "You look so fuckin' sexy that way!"

"Oh, damn fuckin A, Ray! The ropes are making me tingle all over and the knot on my clit is driving me nuts. The wind is slicing into my cunt like a knife! I'm hot and cold at the same time and I feel like I'm on sensory overload!"

"I know," I said, clicking off several more shots and then looking at them, "That was the effect I was trying for."

"Ray," she said, so quietly that I almost didn't hear her, "let me suck your cock! I want it now! I want it sooo bad! Please let me suck you!"

I smiled and grabbed the belt again, forcing her to take those tiny, scraping steps through the snow. The wind seemed to die at this point, possibly because of the way my hill sheltered us. I pulled her out to the fence that defined the cultivated edge of my property and opened up the trenchcoat. I raised the camera and took ten additional shots as Chou moved, letting the knots rub her, causing her nipples to harden even more as they were pinched between the ropes surrounding her breasts.

"Ray, please! I need your cock now!" she said, falling to her knees.

I walked up to her and unzipped my pants, letting her mouth engulf me in one swallow. Again, I took pictures of her as she made love to me orally, then pulled the coat completely off her body. She shivered but kept sucking me while I continued clicking away.

Chou kept going further and further down on my tool until I felt my cockhead hit the back of her throat. She jerked back hard when she choked, lost her balance and fell down into the snow. I shot about a dozen photos before helping her back up.

Now I had enough temptation. I wanted the fruit!

I got out my knife, cut the ropes binding her legs, picked her up, turned her around, knocked the snow off a rail and bent her over it all in one smooth motion. I aimed my cock for her dripping slit and slid myself deep into the gooey warmth of her pussy, making her scream delightfully.

Chou shuddered hard as I pulled the harsh ropes away from my cock, making the knot dig into her clit. I felt her pussy spasm around my rod as she jerked and jackknifed against the rail. By now, I was so turned on that I quickly joined her, grunting and groaning before thrusting myself deep into her and letting loose my seed.

Chou howled my name in a long, diminishing wail and then went limp against the post. I quickly took off my warm, down jacket and wrapped it around her freezing frame; lifting her from the rail and holding her close to warm her.

We made it into the house and I cut the rest of the ropes as fast as I could. When the last one dropped away, she collapsed into my arms, clinging to me and shivering.

I walked her over to the fire, throwint three more split logs onto it, then working the bellows until it was roaring.

Chou stood there, her arms crossed and shivering until I grabbed a quilt from the back of the couch and wrapped her in it. She held me tight and shook as the fire warmed us both.

After about ten minutes, I felt her fumble around as she unzipped my coat, then her cool fingers invaded the space beneath my shirt, pinching my nipples. Her soft lips followed as she crouched in front of me, unbuckling my belt.

Chou pulled my pants down and took my flaccid cock deep into her mouth, sucking off the combined essence of our lovemaking.

It was all I could do to remain standing as I held her shoulders and groaned. The quilt fell to the floor and she moaned a bit in complaint, but didn't break her stride. She worked it in and out of her mouth until she had me rock hard once more, then she slithered up my body, grasped my neck and hoisted herself upward until she could impale herself onto my glistening rod.

"I love you Ray! I want you and need you in my life!"

"I love you too, Chou. I don't ever want you to leave!"

I backed up until I was leaning against the couch and we made slow love that way. Chou was leaning back and we looked intently into one another's eyes as our bodies moved rhythmically to a song only the two of us heard.

This time I got to watch her passion mount in slow motion as her eyes became languid, her lids flutter as her orgasm rose, her mouth opening and her breasts heaving as she trembled and cried out. Her body convulsed against me several times as she came. Both of us, cold and shivering only a few moments ago, were now covered in a sheen of sweat as we untangled.

Chou and I showered and then lay naked next to the fire until we fell asleep in each others arms. Somehow, we'd pulled the quilt over us as we slept.

I stirred, wondering what it was that had taken me out of my reverie. The logs were now mere glowing embers, so we had been napping for several hours. I looked around in the fading light of day, then got up.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

THAT was what had aroused me! I quickly pulled on my pants, vaguely wondering who had the tenacity to venture out in this weather. Whoever it was, they must have a desperate reason. I pulled my shotgun down and made sure it was loaded. There was another insistent knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I called.

"Please! Help!" called out a weak voice from the other side. I went to the window and saw a large man slumped against the door.

"What's wrong?"

Chou had risen and come to my side, the quilt wrapped around her naked form.

"I'm not sure. Quick, put something on and hold this gun while I answer the door."

"Do you think he's hurt?"

"I don't know, but I'm not taking any chances."

Chou pulled on a t-shirt of mine and took the large gun in her hand. I unlocked the door and the man there collapsed inward.

I pulled him over to the fire while Chou went into the kitchen for some brandy. The man was semi-conscious, so we had him sit up against the front of the couch. I made him choke down the shot of brandy before offering him some warm soup. He sputtered, but accepted both liquids.

I looked him over and found him to be a distinguished-looking black man in his mid to upper fifties. His hair was almost completely grey, but his face was, as of yet, relatively unlined. I went through his pockets and read his ID.

"Dr. Franklin Delano Roosevelt," I said, laughing.

"He's a medical doctor?"

"Surgeon. From the east coast, it seems." I held up a hospital ID then replaced it into his wallet. I put the billfold back into his jacket pocket while Chou checked him for wounds.

"He has a nasty bump and abrasion on his head," Chou told me. "Let's get him up onto the couch."

We struggled and finally were able to move his bulk onto the cushions. Chou then applied an ice pack to the contusion while I fed him some more soup, but stopped me.

"My wife, daughter. Accident. SUV in ditch."

I muttered under my breath at the idiots that thought spending obscene amounts of money on some mass-produced four wheel drive vehicle meant that they could go just about anywhere, at any time and at any speed. His best bet would have been to stay on the interstate and let the police come rescue him.

"Do you remember which way?"

He shook his head. I was hesitant to leave him here alone with Chou.

"I know how to take care of myself, remember?"

I shrugged and brought out some blankets from the closet. I took my coat from Chou – with some reluctance on her part, I might add. However, it was the warmest coat I owned.

"I'm going to see if the snowmobile will work in this stuff," I told her, putting on a ski-mask and some goggles.

"If it does, I'll try following his tracks before it gets too dark outside. You get dressed, just in case you have to get out of here quickly. After you do, get some more hot soup and tea into him and keep him warm. He may be suffering from exposure."

I trudged out to the barn, looking at his tracks wandering off into the distance. The snowmobile took a bit to get started, but finally roared to life and I followed his meandering tracks until I came across the automobile.

I found the SUV, nose down in a snowy ditch, about two miles down the road. The windshield was cracked and the airbags had deployed, but there had been a side-impact as well. Blood trailed down the driver-side window.

The vehicle was still running, back wheels spinning. It was one of those large, expensive, foreign SUV's that are designed for rough treatment, even with the $50,000 interior and all the other bells and whistles to make it worthy of it's price tag. The restraining straps had snapped on impact and their luggage had tumbled down all over the snow.

I climbed in through the rear passenger-side door where the man had obviously escaped. It was warm inside, so his wife and daughter hadn't suffered too much from exposure, but both seemed to be out cold. I would need to create some sort of sled to pull them back to the safety of my house. I checked their pulse. both of which seemed to be fine. I closed the door and sped back to my barn, pulled down my old toboggan from the rafters and lashed it to the snowmobile. When I opened the passenger-side door, the girl jumped up, pointing a small-caliber automatic handgun at me.

"Get back or I'll shoot!"

"Sure you will," I said, then simply grabbed it from her and pulled her out of the car. She slumped down, pouting.

"Don't EVER point a gun at someone if you have no intention of pulling the trigger! Guns that still have their safety on don't scare criminals - or people that own guns!" I admonished her while working on her mother. The older woman was a struggle, but we finally got her out of the seat and onto the sled.

Looking through the luggage, I found the physicians kit, giving it to the girl who now sat sullenly next to the older woman prone on the toboggan.

"Quit pouting, I told you I'm here to help. Is the doctor your father?"

"Stepfather," the young woman said.

"Is your mom knocked out from the crash or from pills?"

"The crash."

"OK. Listen up. Your father is back at my place, which is about two miles down the road. I don't have time to deal with bullshit. I'm working against the clock. It's going to get dark soon, so we have to hurry.

"I'm going to pull your mother and some of your stuff on this toboggan back to the house.No suitcases. Take only your necessities like your toilet kits and medication. We can come back for the rest later, understand?" The young woman nodded and pulled their small cases out of the vehicle. I reached in, turned off the ignition and took the key, then made sure the mother was secured to the sled along with the two small bags. I motioned the girl to get on the snowmobile behind me and within a half hour, all three of us were back at the house.

Chou was dressed now and had been busy in the kitchen making some canned soup I had stored. When I brought the unconscious woman inside, she helped me lift her up onto the bed.

Mrs. Roosevelt was a pretty, Hispanic-looking woman of about 35 or 40. She had a slender build that flared out into well-rounded hips. Her breasts were larger than Chou's, but not much so.

I looked through her purse and found her drivers license listing her as Lupe Maria Lopes-Roosevelt. She had been the driver and was sporting a nasty gash on her forehead

The next ID was that of the younger version of Mrs. Roosevelt; named Candida, but with a different last name: Ramierez. She had a student ID for Columbia School of Medicine. Candida stood, looking at us from the doorway, hands on hips.

"Will they be OK?" asked the girl.

"Can't say for sure right now; concussions are tricky as you probably know. Thankfully, the airbags deployed, though it's probably what hurt your father. I'm more worried about your mother, though."

I explained their injuries to her and she took over, tending to her mother first. She opened the bag she had been clutching and took what she needed to stitch up the wound.

Candida turned to take care of her step-father when she began to convulse and shake, collapsing onto the carpet.

"Ray, she's going into shock!" cried out Chou.

We nursed the three of them through the better part of the night. The girl, Candy, finally woke up around 3 am and informed us that she was much better now. I showed her the kitchen and told her to make herself at home. Chou and I needed sleep.

"I want a hot bath first!"

She steamed up the bathroom while I changed the bedding. I wanted fresh sheets for our first night together. This time, there was no question about Chou joining me in my bed. Within minutes, Chou exited the bath enveloped almost entirely in terrycloth. A large white towel was wrapped around her hair and my thick robe encased her body almost down to her toes.

"Pull the bedclothes down and get inside!" she called out, her chin rattling with her shivers. I did as she asked and she quickly shed all she was wearing, hopping in bed with me and snuggling close.

"Ray, you know how I said I would be honest with you?"

"Yes," I said, kissing the top of her head.

"What we did today was one of the sexiest, wildest and amazing things I've ever done in my entire life."

"That's good."

"Being tied up like that was... exquisite!"

"I'm glad. I want to do that again!"

"So do I!"

"Great!"

"But the outside thing? In the snow?"

"Yes."

"That was fucking cold! Ihate cold!"

I laughed softly, pulling her tight to me.

"OK, so we don't put you naked in the snow again."

"No! I loved that! I meant the socks and boots; they made me look goofy and clumsy in those pictures! Next time, make me go barefoot! But, don't push me in the goddamned snow again! It got caught in the crack of my ass and chaffed like all hell on the way back to the house!!"

We both laughed and then snuggled tight. We both knew exactly what we were going to do in my bed tonight. We were both fast asleep within seconds.

12