All Comments on 'Rescue Me Ch. 02'

by petitmort

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanabout 2 years ago

A compelling part two that leaves us with more questions than answers. Looking forward to the next part.

32aa32aaabout 2 years ago

More!! The sex is so hot. The story line is wonderful. This can't be the end. These two were made for each other. Circumstances in life bringing them together. It's like that saying, "Sometimes, someone comes into you life so unexpectedly that it takes your heart by surprise and changes you life forever."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Leave the politics out it had no place in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Between a captivating storyline, great sex, & how well-written this story is, it makes it easy to fall into this world. Aaand lucky me, part 3 seems to have been published while I was reading this one. Definitely excited to see what's next!

daggettdaggettabout 2 years ago

Great story. It's your story, put in it what you want.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

absolutely fantastic, you want to be there. Whether its sex, fucking or making love it's beautiful. Love that scene under the stars.

EVLoverEVLover9 months ago

I’ve just discovered you as an author and this story thanks to DCCoffeeman. I enjoyed his writing and have enjoyed yours as well. I look forward to enjoying Part 3 as well as your other stories.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2IC8 months ago

This story was so good I didn't want it to end. I was blown away ;-p” when you perfectly incorporated James Talor’s song “The Secret of Life.” It just so happens that James Taylor is my all-time favorite musician. I’ve seen him several times over the years. In fact, I just saw him in Las Vegas in June of this year (2023). I was close enough to see him sweat. This story also brought back wonderful memories of growing up in the Pacific Northwest outside of Seattle. I went camping, hiking and fishing all around the shadow of Mt. Rainier. This story brought back great memories (except there was no sexual experiences…damn)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetitmort@petitmort
People have asked about my name - petitmort. It's a bastardization of la petite mort or little death in French, a literary term for orgasm. I am part French, part Italian, living in the US now and working as a writer and editor. I love travel, film, nature, good food and win...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rescue Me Ch. 01 Previous Part
Rescue Me Series Info