Rescue Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Phoebe and Cody get hot and heavy in the great outdoors.
7.5k words
4.87
15.3k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
775 Followers

This is the final chapter in the tale of Phoebe and Cody, two star-crossed souls thrown together by fate and circumstance in the Desolation Wilderness near Lake Tahoe. If you haven't read the first two chapters, I urge you to do that first. I'd like to acknowledge my editor, lil_kitty, a talented Lit author in her own right. Check out her stories!

DAY 3

As Cody awoke, he could feel Phoebe's warm, soft body pressed against him. He was curled up with her in the sleeping bag, spooning her from behind, his face buried in her honey brown hair.

They were both naked, his top leg laying between hers, his arm draped over her waist. They couldn't have had more skin-to-skin contact if they tried.

And boy had they tried.

Cody relived the pleasures of the previous night.

Lying in the meadow looking up at the stars.

She was in my lap and I was stroking her from behind.

Slow, deep strokes.

And she was squeezing me.

God, that felt incredible.

And she was loving it too.

She was moaning so loudly.

She shouted my name when she came.

She said she loved me.

I told her I loved her too.

Oh God. What have I done?

Normally, Cody might have felt a knot in his stomach at this point. That deep-seated fear that you'd done something that you'll soon regret.

But he didn't feel that way.

He actually felt excited.

Not fire in the loins excited, though that was a part of it. This was a deeper, more emotional excitement.

Like he'd just opened a door that led to a wonderful new place.

If there was any nervousness, it was the uncertainty of how she'd be feeling the next day.

She began to stir. He'd find out soon enough.

She tilted her head back, facing him. Her eyes were still closed.

He slid his arm around her torso, caressing her breasts. He pulled her close.

She smiled.

"Good morning," he whispered.

"Morning," she said in a high, soft voice.

She reached behind him, running her hand over his lower back and ass. She was pulling him to her.

Her eyes fluttered open.

"I dreamt we made love under the stars. You told me you loved me. It was beautiful."

He pressed his naked body against hers.

"That was no dream. It was real. It is real. I do love you."

"Oh, Cody," she whispered. "I think I love you too."

He leaned in and kissed her face. Softly. Tenderly.

"Think?" he asked. "You don't know?"

"I mean, know."

"No? So you don't love me."

"No, I mean, know. Like, I'm certain."

"So, you're certain you don't love me."

She looked at him and cocked her head.

"Are you fuckin' with me?"

He laughed.

"What's good for the goose..."

With that, he pinched her on the butt. She let out a scream and pushed his hands away. He laughed again, putting her in a clinch.

She slipped her hand behind his head, running her fingers through this hair.

"Oh, Cody."

He planted soft kisses on her neck, breathing in her scent.

She felt his hardness pressing against her. She lifted her leg and let his cock extend between her thighs.

She began to caress it with her fingers.

Her touch was light, grazing the skin of his shaft, tracing the ridges of the head.

He cupped her breasts, slowly rolling her nipple.

She used her fingertips to circle the crown of his cock, teasing it. She could feel it swelling. Before long, he had swollen like a ripe plum.

She softly encompassed his head in her hand, gently rotating it, sliding it down his shaft.

She could hear his breathing grow more ragged.

She applied more pressure, squeezing him. She could feel his body twitching.

She rubbed her thumb over the top of his head while her fingers tickled the tender underside.

His body was trembling now, his breathing catching. His cock was rock hard.

It made her so hot seeing him get excited like this. All from her touch. Her pussy was wet and tingling, her nipples were standing up.

She lifted his stiff cock until it pressed against her dripping pussy.

She gasped and started to rub the head against her lips, rocking her pelvis to massage her pussy with his cock.

Now, her breath was becoming ragged.

She held the sensitive underside of his head with her fingertips and began to rub his head against her clit.

The combination of her tickling fingertips and her warm, wet pussy was almost too much to take. He started to thrust his pelvis, sliding the head of his cock, his big, fleshy head, back and forth over her swollen clit.

Her body started to shake.

She pressed him against her clit and closed her eyes, her mouth open and gasping.

"You're gonna make me cum," she whispered.

He kept the motion constant, so she could ride the wave. Then he gave her nipple a tweak.

"Ohhhhhh!" she cried.

She arched her back, pressing him against her, using him like a vibrator. He kept it up, effectively vibrating her clit with the head of his cock.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Her body shook and trembled as she rode the waves of pleasure.

When her orgasm finally ebbed, and she opened her eyes, he was looking at her smiling.

"That was so hot," she said. "You're better than my vibe."

He laughed.

"Damn, you're sexy when you cum. It took every ounce of willpower to keep from ravaging you."

She made a face and waved her hand.

"To hell with willpower! Ravage away!"

He looked at her, wondering if she meant it.

"But before you do," she said, reaching to the corner of the shelter.

She picked up a 2-foot rope he used to hang his headlamp and handed it to him.

"This is something I've always wanted to do," she smiled.

Then she held her wrists together in front of him.

He got a glint in his eye and then started to bind her wrists together.

She looked at him with a slightly wary expression. She didn't know what he was going to do next.

In an instant, he grabbed her hips and pulled her to him. Fast.

She was suddenly laying flat on her back, looking up at him wide-eyed.

He slowly lifted her bound hands until they were laying above her head.

Then he put a hand on each of her knees and slowly spread them apart.

He was kneeling between her legs. Her pink pussy glistened.

He gripped his still hard cock in his hand and lowered it to her hole.

Then he pushed the head inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she cried.

He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her close, on top of his thighs.

"Oooooooooh!" she squealed.

He was halfway inside her.

She lifted one leg and put it on his shoulder. He lifted the other and put it on his other shoulder.

Then, he put his hands on both her hips. And pulled.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed.

He was completely inside her, his entire cock filling her pussy.

And she felt incredible. Warm and wet.

He started to thrust into her. Over. And over. And over. She moaned with each and every thrust.

"Right there!" she whimpered. "Right there! Yes! Yes!"

He thrust his pelvis into her. Hard. Her breasts bounced from the force.

"Oh God! That's so good! Do it like that!"

He slammed into her again. And again. And again.

"Hug my legs," she gasped. "Hug my legs and get up on your knees. Lift me."

He wrapped his muscular arms around her thighs and squeezed them to his chest.

Then he raised up on his knees.

She was inverted now, with only her head, shoulders, and cordoned hands resting on the bed.

He began to thrust into her. Deep, rhythmic thrusts. With each one, she let out a cry of pleasure.

He was watching her, upside down, her nipples completely erect. Her body was flailing with each thrust of his pelvis.

He leaned back, thrusting his hips forward, pulling her tight to him.

He felt he'd never been so deep inside her. Never fucked her so completely.

"I'm commmmmmmmmmming!" she screamed.

He kept grinding his cock into her as she came. Her eyes were rolling back in her head.

Finally, she reached up to him with her bound hands.

He gently laid her down onto the down bag. He lay beside her, his face close to hers.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh my God ... I'm so much better than okay ... that orgasm ... it was the best in my whole life ..."

She was breathing heavily, barely able to get the words out.

"You were amazing," he said.

"The blood ... it was rushing to my head ... and you were ... you were all over my G-spot ..."

"I was? I mean ... yeah, I know I was."

She laughed.

"And you felt amazing," he smiled. "You were so tight."

"It's that position ... keeping the legs together ... it narrows the vagina."

He smiled and shook his head.

"How do you know all these things?"

She looked at him and shrugged.

"I'm a nurse ... I spent hours studying anatomy."

"What's that position called anyway?"

"I have no idea," she said. "Maybe we just invented it."

He smiled.

"The first of many."

It was the first time he'd said anything referring to their future. For Phoebe, that was enough to spark that warm feeling deep inside her.

"Come," she said, pulling him to her. "Let's keep going. I want you to cum deep inside me. Before we have to leave."

"Something to remember me by?" he asked, wryly.

"To make sure you don't forget me," she answered.

He put his face right up to hers.

"I'm never going to forget you, Phoebe," he growled. "Do you hear me? Never."

The way he said it startled her. But what he said made her want to cry. A flood of emotion welled up inside her. She reached for his face with her bound hands and kissed him.

"Want me to untie you, maiden," he asked, rakishly.

"No, leave it on. It excites me."

He raised his eyebrows and began kissing her neck and her shoulders. Her collar bone and her breasts.

She lay her bound hands above her head, and arched her back.

He kissed and licked her nipples, making her squirm with delight. He knew how much she liked that.

He took her nipples into his mouth hungrily and sucked them, causing them to stand up.

He was supporting his weight with his extended arms, which flexed the muscles in his chest. Lying under him, watching him feasting on her body, she imagined what it would be like to be trapped by him. Between those muscular arms. Unable to get away.

To Phoebe, he looked incredibly sexy. Strong and virile. And a little scary.

He could see her expression change. Her eyes were big and watchful. He hovered over her, moving slowly, eyeing her lustfully, like an animal with his prey.

He was so much bigger than her. So much more powerful. She couldn't stop him if she tried.

He slowly lowered his head, his eyes fixed on hers, until his mouth was about to touch her neck. She lay perfectly still, warily watching him, as he breathed in her scent. She could feel his warm breath on her skin.

He slowly moved his lips towards her mouth. When he was about to reach her lips, she jerked her head away from him.

Almost instantly, one of his hands was above her head, pressing her wrists to the bed.

She looked at him, startled. Not a second later, she was trying to push him away with her legs.

They were wrestling now, laughing but serious too. He wasn't letting up on her bound wrists and she was pushing him off with her legs.

Finally, she got her knee between their bodies, pressing it against his chest. He was amazed at how strong she was. Then he remembered, she was a competitive runner.

With his free arm, he hooked her leg and lifted it to his shoulder.

She looked at him, wide-eyed.

With his other arm, he slowly hooked her other leg.

She looked at him, wondering what he would do next. Would he be tough or tender?

Then he slowly pressed both legs back to her shoulders.

She was essentially folded in two, with her calves resting on his shoulders. She was pinned, with her pussy there for the taking.

It both excited and frightened her.

He slowly moved his pelvis until his cock was lined up with her pussy. She could feel it touching her. He felt big. And rock hard.

He was as turned on by this as she was.

His cock, long and thick, was pressed against her opening.

He slowly pressed the head against her now aching pussy. It popped into her, making her gasp.

She watched him, unblinking, as he slowly pressed himself into her.

If she was trapped by him, held hostage by this gorgeous mountain man, this is what it'd be like.

Her breath caught and her body jerked. He was pushing himself into her. One millimeter at a time.

Her mouth slowly opened and her back arched. The mountain man was taking her.

She closed her eyes and let out a long, ecstatic moan.

It was the sexiest sound Cody had ever heard. It made him want her more than he ever had before.

He started fucking her like he really meant it.

He used his whole body, slowly undulating it, sinking his cock deep into her velvety folds.

Each thrust was piercing her pussy. Spreading her. Filling her.

Each stroke made her moan.

She felt like he was taking her. Penetrating her. Using her for his pleasure.

And she loved every second of it.

She'd come to trust him totally. And to care for him totally. He was the one person in the world she wanted to ravage her.

And Cody could tell she was loving it. There was something in the way she moved. The sounds she made. The expressions on her face. This was more intense than anything they'd done before.

In their brief time together, he'd learned that she liked it when he took charge. When he let his animal side come out. When he showed her how much he desired her.

He liked it too.

He never really had a chance to be wild and uninhibited in bed. Not with his ex-wife. But with Phoebe, it was okay to explore those feelings. Not only okay, she loved it.

He sensed that, sometimes, she liked to be dominated. To feel his strength. His desire. His desire for her. Maybe wanting to be tied up was part of that.

So that's exactly what he was going to do.

He was resting on his elbows, using his hands to pin her wrists to the bed. He had given her a moment to adjust to his cock.

Now, he was going to really fuck her.

He started with long, slow strokes. Her eyes were fixed on his, watching him warily. Every stroke elicited a high-pitched moan.

He gradually sped up, fucking her deeper, and a little harder. Her moans turned into yelps of pleasure.

He started to move his pelvis in a figure eight, touching every part of her pussy.

Her body began to shake.

He rubbed his pubic bone against her clit. Her body spasmed and her yelps turned into desperate cries.

He knew she liked it when he changed it up.

What Cody liked most, more than anything at all, was making her cum. Making her scream with pleasure. When she came like that, he wanted to cum too. At the same time. Experiencing the ultimate pleasure together. That was his favorite.

So he spent a lot of time trying different things to see what she enjoyed most.

One of the many things he discovered she loved was when he went super deep. When he buried himself deep inside her and was grinding against her. Rubbing her clit with his pubic bone.

He was doing that now.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she panted.

He let go of her wrists and raised himself up on his straightened arms.

He was on his toes, pressing his pelvis against her pussy.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" she moaned.

He was bottoming out, filling her with his cock.

"Touch yourself!" he growled.

He was on the verge of cumming himself.

She reached her bound hands between her legs and found her clit. She could feel his hard cock penetrating her.

"I wanna cum at the same time!" he gasped.

She was rubbing her clit, fast and furious.

"Oh Cody, I'm cumming now! Cum with me!"

He slammed his cock into her and held it there. A surge of electricity shot through his body.

He exploded inside her. What felt like buckets of cum filled her pussy.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" she screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.

She kept screaming as she rode her orgasm. He kept moaning. If anyone happened to be within earshot, they would have thought a felonious assault was occurring.

But they were blissfully alone.

Thus are the pleasures of sex in the wild. And when it's between two people who care deeply about each other, who trust each other, and who take each other's needs to heart, it can be a beautiful thing.

Something about the chemistry they shared, the way their bodies fit together, who they were as people, or the particular moment in their lives -- whatever it was, they were blessed with something rare and wonderful.

They loved making love with each other.

After getting dressed, they spent the rest of the morning getting their campsite cleaned up and getting ready for the rescue team to arrive. Cody followed the Leave No Trace principles and wanted to leave the place better than they found it.

Phoebe helped with tasks that could be done without having to move around too much. She coiled ropes and folded tarps and prepared their lunch.

Cody was more than happy to do the grunt work. Just having her sitting on a log chatting with him made the work fun. He returned the firewood to the grove and dismantled what was left of their firepit.

"With Leave No Trace," he was saying, "you pick durable areas, at least 200 feet from your water source, and then re-naturalize it when you're done."

"Is that why you sprinkled sticks and pine needles everywhere?"

"Yep, it helps the site recover and makes it less obvious as a campsite. So other hikers don't camp in the same spot. The less often it's used, the better chance it has of staying pristine."

"Then it will always be our secret spot," she smiled.

He smiled at her.

"And you and I can come back here anytime. No rules against that."

Once again, he was talking about them having a future. That's what she wanted too.

"That'd be so fun. Revisit the place where we first made love."

"Return to the scene of the crime," he smiled. "We'd have pick the right time. So we'd have it to ourselves."

She looked at him knowingly.

"So we can make loud, passionate love?"

"You got it. So we can zip our sleeping bags together and fuck each other's brains out."

She squirmed on the log.

"Oooh. Two sleeping bags. Can you imagine the things we could do with all that room? Luxury!"

"Can you imagine the positions we could try?"

"You'd really have me screaming."

"You'd have me screaming."

She laughed.

"It'll be a mutual scream fest."

"We'll scare all the animals away," he laughed.

"Oh Cody," she said, urgently. "How much time do we have? When do you think they'll get here?"

He rubbed his chin.

"Let's see. They said eleven. We probably have about an hour."

"Time to see the lake one more time?"

"Definitely."

She grabbed the handkerchief and towel so they could clean themselves up at the lake.

He carried her on his back, his hands clasped under her butt, their bodies pressed together. He had come to love carrying her this way, her face right next to his, whispering in his ear.

They arrived at the spot where they had eaten lunch the previous day. The azure sky and sparkling blue water were startling in their beauty.

They stood on the flat rock and took in the view. The water in the lake, still and glassy, reflected the granite cliffs which were illuminated by the morning sun.

"I'll never forget this place," she said, softly.

"Me neither. Remember our swim? God, that was fun."

She leaned against him, holding his arm with both of hers.

"This is where I saw you naked for the first time," she said. "I couldn't believe how handsome you were."

"I remember thinking you were exactly my type. Your body was so hot."

petitmort
petitmort
775 Followers