Rescue Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked out at the granite cliffs rising from the deep blue water, the chiseled peaks towering overhead.

"Maybe this can be our special spot," she said. "Where we can come back every year. Like an anniversary. You can make the shelter and we can spend our days and nights making passionate love in the wild."

Her voice had a dramatic lilt. He couldn't quite tell if she was serious or not.

But it had his mind racing.

Wait. What? Our special spot? Anniversary? What's she talking about?

"Just imagine it," she went on. "We'd have our adventures during the day, exploring the area, and then at night, we'd really have our adventures. And then, years from now, when we're both sixty, we'll still be toddling up here. Having old people's sex. 'Oh, Cody, I'm cummin!'"

She made her voice high and creaky, like a little old lady's. She obviously thought it was funny.

Cody didn't.

Old people's sex? Leaving her boyfriend? Where's she going with all this?

She was still chatting away, oblivious to his inner monologue.

"But it'd still be wonderful. Cause we love the same things. We're well matched, you and me. In a lot of ways."

She noticed he wasn't responding.

"Don't you think we're well matched?" she asked.

Stop it with the 'well matched' already. That's what Beth said before we got engaged. Look how THAT worked out.

He lifted his knee, pulling away from her.

"Maybe we should be getting back," he muttered.

"What?"

Getting back? Did I say something wrong?

He started to sit up, as if to move out from under her.

"It's getting late. We should probably get back to camp."

She could see the worry lines on his face.

"What is it?" she asked. "What's wrong."

Inside, Cody was feeling a tornado of emotions. Attraction for this beautiful woman laying next to him. Excitement that she was echoing some of the same things he was feeling. And a deep fear because of the implications of both of those things.

I'm not going to go through that pain again. I just can't do it.

She softly brushed his furrowed brow with her fingers.

"What is it? What's bothering you?"

She looked searchingly into his eyes.

"I dunno ... I'm just ..." he stammered.

He looked down, shaking his head.

"Tell me what you're thinking," she whispered. "You can talk to me, Cody."

He looked up, his eyes meeting hers.

"I dunno. I just don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm not looking to get involved with anyone right now. And you ... coming out of a relationship and everything..."

She put her finger to his lips.

"Shhhhhhh, it's okay. Don't worry. I was just making a joke. There're no expectations you have to worry about. There's no pressure to do, or be, anything. Okay?"

He looked down and took a deep breath.

"Yeah," he sighed. "I guess I sorta ... freaked out there for a second. I think I flashed on my marriage. It started out just like this. And then it crashed. Big time."

She lifted his face with her hand.

"Cody, listen. I'm not your ex-wife. Okay? I'm a completely different person. And I'm not trying to talk you into anything. Believe me. We're just two people who've been thrown together and we're seeing what it is we have between us. If there's anything at all. Okay? There's no pressure. No obligation. We don't even know what we have here."

Cody took a deep breath and nodded.

"It's like we're trying to build a fire. Maybe the wood's wet and it won't catch. Maybe it will. But we're at the twig stage. Let's not pour water on it. And let's not throw a bunch of logs on it either. Let's give it time. Let it breathe. Let the flames grow. Let's see what we've got."

Cody looked at her. Her voice was so calming, so reassuring. He felt the worry evaporating.

"Yeah. You're right. I guess I was getting a little ahead of myself."

"And I probably was too. I tell you what, let's just get all that noise out of our brains. The fear. The doubt. Let's just ... eject it from our minds. We don't need it. It serves no purpose. Let's just enjoy the moment. That's all that matters."

"It's a pretty phenomenal moment."

"It is! I mean, look where we are! We're in an incredibly beautiful place! And if we're attracted to each other, then we can act on it. And if we're not, then we won't. That's all there is to it. No more."

"Phoebe, I'm so attracted to you."

"Okay, then let's go back to the camp and make love. If we feel like it. Let's go make beautiful love together. Cause that's what I want to do. In this moment."

"That's all you want?"

"For now, yeah. Look, Cody, I like you. A lot. And I'm attracted to you. A lot. And getting to know you these last couple days has made me want to open my heart to you. But I'm not expecting you to drop everything and get involved with me. I'm hoping you like me, and find me attractive, and I want to see where all this leads. That's all."

"Just see if the fire catches."

"Exactly. Cause make no mistake, you've lit a fire in me. I probably shouldn't tell you this but the sex we had, last night and this morning, that was the most satisfying sex I've ever had. In my entire life. If we lived in the same town, I'd want to fuck you all the time."

"You would?" Cody asked.

"Yeah, I would," she smiled.

"Well, I love making love to you, Phoebe. It's the best sex I've ever had. For real."

"I could tell. From the sounds you were making. And the expressions on your face. I could tell you were enjoying it."

"Oh, shit. Was I making ugly cum faces? That's so embarrassing."

She made a crazy face.

"You were getting all contorted, your eyes buggin' out."

"I couldn't help it! I'd just watched you cum! Oh, my God, that was so hot! I love making you cum!"

"And I love making you cum! Oh, Cody, let's just be together. Okay? Let's just take off all our clothes and see what happens naturally. Here in the wild. Let's get totally naked and climb in that sleeping bag and just ... go wild. You can have me any way you want. Whatever gives you the most pleasure."

"Any way I want?"

"Any way at all."

Cody's mind was racing. There were so many ways.

"There are ways I've always wanted to try," he said, "but I've never had the chance."

"Then we'll do those first," she smiled.

"Can you do the splits?" he asked, arching his eyebrows.

"I used to be a gymnast."

"And talk dirty? Beth would never do that."

"I'll swear like a drunken sailor."

"That'd be so hot."

"I'm going to make you cum so hard."

"And I'm going to make you cum so hard."

"Why is it we love the same things?"

"I don't know. Just lucky, I guess."

They decided to take a swim in the lake to clean up before they headed back. Cody carried her to a flat-topped boulder at the edge of the water.

"I could wear my bra and panties," she said, removing her Ace bandage, "but I don't really want to get them wet."

"Go skinny dipping," Cody shrugged. "That's what I'm doing."

He pulled his shirt off his muscled torso. Phoebe stood watching him, her mouth slightly open. She'd almost forgotten how good he looked without his shirt on.

She pulled off her tee, wiggling her petite body to pull it over her head. She wore a sports bra underneath. She pulled her running shorts down her shapely legs, revealing a skimpy thong.

Cody's blood was still racing from their conversation earlier. Seeing her toned body and perfect ass made it race even faster. He could feel his cock getting hard as he watched her.

He pulled down his hiking shorts and stepped out of them.

She stared at the bulge in his underwear. His cock was threatening to rip a hole in his boxers. She pulled her bra off, revealing small, perky breasts with delicate, upturned nipples.

They stood facing each other.

They watched each other as they slowly pulled down their underwear. He could see she was mostly shaven save for a thin landing strip. She could see his semi-hard cock spring up as he lowered his boxers.

She had, quite simply, the hottest body he had ever seen. Petite, athletic, with a slightly swayed back, and an ass perfectly shaped for fucking.

He, too, had the best physique she'd ever seen. Long graceful limbs, much more muscular than Brad's, with a long, thick cock that put his to shame.

Seeing each other totally naked on the sun-drenched rock made their hearts pound.

"Do you want to jump in together?" he asked.

"I will if you will."

He helped her to the rock's edge. The clear, blue water below was clear of rocks.

"One, two..." he started.

"Three!" she yelled, diving in a half-second before him.

Moments later they were both immersed in the frigid water.

"Woo!" he yelled, his voice echoing against the granite walls.

The shock was immediate. The cold, velvety water enveloped them like a blast from a blizzard.

"It feels great!" she said. "It's like the ocean."

She swam free-style towards the center of the lake. She had competed in some mini-triathlons and was a strong swimmer. He had to work to keep up with her.

"It's warmer on the surface," she called out. "Solar heating."

"I don't even feel that cold," he said. "I think my body's gone numb."

They swam close to the granite cliffs, the huge gray wall rising awesomely into the azure sky. They swam with their heads above water, their voices reverberating off the cliff wall.

After a while, they were ready to get out of the water. Fortunately, the granite boulders radiated heat. They lay on their stomachs, face to face, the heat permeating their bodies.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she said.

"This is how it felt last night," he said. "When you were warming me with your body."

She remembered how it felt, rubbing their naked bodies together.

"Mmmmmm," she murmured. "I hope it's cold again tonight."

He smiled at her.

"You want to save my life again?"

"It's the least I can do," she smiled. "After you saved mine."

Laying in the sun, feeling its warm rays caressing their bodies, they'd never felt more alive.

Once they were warm and dry, they got dressed and he carried her to the trail that led to their campsite.

Her arms and legs were wrapped around him, embracing his torso. Each time he carried her, she managed to wrap herself more tightly around him. When she spoke to him, it was as if she was whispering in his ear.

"Why wouldn't she do those things?" she asked. "Your ex-wife? Why wouldn't she do the things that gave you pleasure?"

"Her upbringing, I guess. Her parents were super religious. She was taught that sex had to be procreative. Otherwise, it was sinful."

"So, no sex for fun?"

"Basically. It was a sin against the Holy Spirit.'"

"So, no oral sex."

"Nope."

"Or anal sex."

"God, no. She wouldn't even do doggy style. It was the way animals did it."

"You poor thing."

"Pornography. Masturbation. Pre-marital sex. There was a whole list of things that were mortal sins."

"Did you know she felt this way. Before you were married?"

"I knew she was conservative. She believed in abstinence, or obstinance as I called it. But so did a lot of people."

"Are you religious?" she asked, tentatively.

He turned his head to look at her.

"No. I consider myself agnostic. Nature's my religion."

"Same."

They continued on in silence.

Phoebe thought about how difficult Cody's marriage must have been. And how lucky he was to be out of it. But she didn't say that to him.

He deserves to be with someone who loves having sex. Who loves having sex with HIM.

As they approached the campsite, Cody abruptly slowed his pace and stiffened. At first, Phoebe thought he'd seen a bear.

But it wasn't a bear he saw. It was a human. Two humans, in fact.

Standing in the middle of their campsite were a man and a woman wearing official-looking uniforms. He looked like he was in his 40's, she was in her 20's.

"Hello," the man called out in a friendly voice.

"Hi," Cody answered. "Can I help you?"

Phoebe peered at them over Cody's shoulder.

"We're responding to a distress signal that was spotted not far from here. Know anything about it?"

Cody set Phoebe down on the fallen log.

"Yeah, that's ours."

"What seems to be the problem?"

"I was doing some trail running," Phoebe chimed in, "and I had an accident. I have a severely sprained left ankle. I don't think it's fractured but I should get it x-rayed. I also have abrasions on both elbows."

"She's a nurse," Cody added.

"Do you mind if I take a look?" the woman asked.

"No, go ahead."

The woman knelt down in front of Phoebe and started to gently unwrap the bandage.

"A pilot reported your distress signal," the man went on. "You did a good job with that."

"And they sent you guys?" Cody asked.

"We were already up here. Doing trail maintenance. They radioed us and gave us your whereabouts."

The woman had taken off the bandage.

"Swollen and discolored. Have you tried walking on it?"

"I can't put any weight on it."

"Can you move it?"

Phoebe moved it slightly and winced.

The woman stood up.

"Like she said. Most likely a bad sprain. Need an x-ray to be sure."

The man took off his hat and smoothed his hair.

"Well, we can call in a medivac. They can land out on the field there. We can have you in Urgent Care in about... oh...two hours."

Phoebe's heart sank. She hadn't prepared herself for this.

"Two hours?"

She glanced at Cody. He could see the concern in her eyes.

"Yeah, they'll send the chopper from Barton Hospital. It shouldn't take too long."

Phoebe was thinking, a serious expression on her face.

"Are there ... other options?" she asked, glancing at Cody.

"Yeah, I hear those helicopter rides aren't cheap," Cody added.

"Air rescues generally cost around $20K. Depending on the distance."

"And insurance doesn't cover it?" Cody asked.

"Usually they don't."

"Is there a lower cost option?" Phoebe asked.

"Well, we could hike you out in a basket stretcher. But it's too late in the day for that. The earliest that could happen is tomorrow."

Phoebe looked at Cody.

"I think that's okay. We can wait 'til tomorrow."

Cody nodded, catching on.

"Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem."

"Are you sure?" the man asked. "It gets damn cold at night."

"Oh, I'm sure we can manage it," Phoebe said, glancing at Cody. "Find a way to stay warm."

The woman looked at Phoebe and Cody, then glanced at the shelter with the single down sleeping bag.

"Let's order the stretcher for tomorrow," the woman said. "They'll get here around eleven. That sound alright?"

She gave Phoebe a knowing look.

"That'd be fine," Phoebe answered. "I appreciate it."

"You guys need anything? Food? Water?"

"No," Cody said. "Thanks. We're all set."

The woman nudged the man's shoulder.

"C'mon. Let's give these guys their privacy."

The man, clueless to what was going on, backed away.

"Okay, just be ready to go tomorrow around eleven," he said.

The woman smiled at Phoebe.

"Have fun," she said, as she turned to leave.

Cody and Phoebe stood in silence, watching them walk away. Finally, she turned to Cody, a wistful look on her face.

"I wasn't expecting that," she said, quietly.

"Me neither."

"I thought we'd have a few more days together. Before it ended."

"Yeah. I guess our distress signal worked a little too well."

She put her arms around his neck. He held her torso in his hands.

"Carry me," she said.

"Where to?"

"Our bed."

He noticed she said our bed. Not the bed. Or the shelter. He liked the way it sounded. Our. It touched something deep inside him. A longing.

But it was a little scary too.

Instead of carrying her piggy back, he scooped her up in his strong arms and walked towards the shelter.

For a brief moment, he flashed back to when he carried Beth to their wedding bed. He had carried her the same way.

He tried to put it out of his mind.

She's not Beth. She's nothing like her. She's much more ... together. And she has a good heart. A kind heart. And a much healthier attitude towards sex.

He carried her to the shelter and laid her on the down bag. She kept her arms wrapped around his neck.

Phoebe's heart was brimming with emotion. She wanted to express her gratitude for everything he'd done for her. Suddenly, their time together felt finite and precious.

She began to kiss his face. Soft, tender kisses. On his cheek. And his eyes. Working her way to his fleshy lips.

She took his face in her hands, looking deeply into his eyes. She gave him the softest, longest lasting kiss he'd ever experienced.

When she opened her eyes, he was looking at every part of her face. Her eyes. Her lips. Her hair.

"What are you thinking?" she whispered.

"I want to remember this," he said, softly. "I want to remember every single moment."

"Me too," she whispered. "I just ... I thought we'd have more time..."

She couldn't finish.

"I know. Me too."

"We had some moments though," she smiled.

"Oh yeah," he said. "Some damn good moments."

"Like when you saved me on the cliff. You just ... dropped out of the sky. Like a superhero."

"Well, I don't know about that. It makes for a good story though."

"You rescued me and carried me to safety."

"And how 'bout when you saved me from hypothermia."

"With my naked body."

"With your naked body."

He thought about her exquisite, naked body. She thought about the love they made.

"You made me cum so many times, I lost count."

"And you did things to me I'd only dreamt about."

"There're so many more things for us to try," she whispered. "I guess we just ran out of time."

Her lower lip quivered.

"Shhhhh," he whispered. "Don't think about that. We've got all evening. And all night. Hell, we don't even have to sleep. We can just make love the whole time."

"Constantly! Every waking moment!"

"While we're eating dinner. And brushing our teeth."

"You're so romantic."

"I have my moments."

He lowered his face and kissed her lightly, brushing her lips with his. She parted her lips and soon her tongue found his, and they were kissing passionately.

He began to undress her. She returned the favor. By the time she was pulling off his underwear, his cock was long and thick.

"Oh my. Someone's looking forward to this," she smiled, looking up at him.

"And guess what?"

"What?"

"So am I. I'm totally wet right now."

He lay on the bag next to her, both of them naked. The feeling of her silky-smooth skin against his was intoxicating.

He covered her neck with kisses. She reached down and found his cock, gently stroking him.

He caressed her breasts, rubbing the pads of his thumbs over her nipples.

He lay between her spread legs, rubbing his cock against her swollen pussy. Her hands were all over his body, feeling his back and his ass, his arms and his hips. Everywhere she touched, he felt hard.

One. Big. Muscle.

She kept stroking him. Slowly. The feeling of her fingers on his cock was incredible. She knew exactly how much pressure to apply.

"How is it you're always hard for me?" she asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it's cause you're the sexiest woman I've ever been with."

"Oh, please. You don't mean that."

"I absolutely mean that! No woman's ever turned me on as much as you."

She looked at both his eyes.

"Well, no man's ever turned me on as much as you. So there."

"That's a strange bit of luck, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is."

"A happy coincidence."

"Very happy."

She touched his lips with her fingers, smiling.

"What are we going to do about that?"

"The imagination runs wild."