Rescue Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see, ever since my divorce I realize I've been kinda ... closed off. Sort of in protect mode. I wouldn't let anyone get close to me, cause I didn't want to get hurt again. The divorce was really ... it was a real kick in the gut. Then you and I were just thrown together. So quickly. It kinda caught me off guard. And you were so easy to talk to. So understanding. So ... kind. The walls just ... sort of ... crumbled. And then, when we made love, it was so ... well, it was pretty unforgettable. Honestly, I never knew sex could be so good. So, all these things together, they've changed me. I don't know, Phoebe. You've gotten under my skin."

She was looking up him, his face silhouetted against the star-filled sky.

"And you're under mine, Cody."

They sat together for the longest time. Silently. Neither one knew quite what to say.

Then, out of the blue, Phoebe's voice, a sultry alto, pierced the night. She was singing.

I've got you ... under my skin.

I've got you ... deep in the heart of me

So deep in my heart ... you're really a part of me

I've got you ... under my skin.

There was a beat of silence, then they both burst out laughing.

It was the perfect way to lighten the moment.

"Wow," he said, "you've got an amazing voice."

"Thanks. I like to sing ... But, you know, I was thinking about what you said. About not letting people get too close. To keep from being hurt. I do that too sometimes. I think part of the reason I got involved with Brad was because he wasn't available. There was a limit to how involved I could get. But it's like that saying, 'no risk, no reward.' Unless you put yourself out there, unless you make yourself vulnerable, you've got no chance of finding what you're looking for."

She thought about Cody's own journey. The challenges he was facing.

"You know, there's a song that means a lot to me. It's called The Secret o' Life. I've been thinking about it looking at the stars. It's by James Taylor. Can I sing it for you?"

"Heck, yeah. I could listen to you sing all night."

"It's a beautiful song but I especially like the second verse. It goes like this."

She began singing in a pure, clear voice.

The secret of love is in opening up your heart.

It's okay to feel afraid,

But don't let it stand in your way.

Cause anyone knows that love is the only road.

And since we're only here for a while,

You might as well show some style.

Give us a smile.

Isn't it a lovely ride?

Gliding down and sliding down.

Try not to try too hard

It's just a lovely ride.

"That's really beautiful," he said, softly.

"Yeah, I like that one a lot."

"It sorta captures where my head's at these days."

She remained silent, letting him explain in his own time.

"Cause I want to open my heart. I really do. I just haven't found the right person."

"Maybe it's less about them and more about you."

He thought about what she was saying.

"Yeah, you're probably right. I've got major trust issues. No doubt about it."

"It's not surprising. Considering what you've been through."

"Not surprising but I'm really tired of it. I keep telling myself 'when the right person comes along, I'll be willing to let her in'. But I don't know if she even exists."

"Who's the right person for you, Cody?"

He looked at her and shook his head.

"I don't even know anymore. Someone I can put my faith in, I suppose. Someone I can trust. Someone who's strong, who can be a partner. An equal. Someone who shares the same values as me, who loves nature as much as I do. Someone smart, and level-headed, someone who'll call me on my shit. Someone with a good heart, who'll be a good mother to our kids. Someone who's fun, who makes life exciting and adventurous and sexy. Listen to me, I'm living a fantasy."

"I don't think so. It's good to know what's important to you."

He looked down at her, his face silhouetted against the starry sky.

"You don't think I'm setting my expectations too high?"

"No, I think they're perfectly reasonable expectations."

"The thing is," he said, "I could spend my whole life looking for someone like that and who's to say she'll want to have anything to do with me?"

"You'll never know until you put yourself out there."

"Yeah. That's the hard part. For me anyway."

"I don't know," she said. "You seem to do that pretty well. With me anyway. You're present. You speak your truth and you know how to compromise. You're generous and compassionate. You consider the other person's needs and not just your own. And you're an incredibly unselfish lover."

Her words surprised him. He didn't think of himself in that way.

"But it's different with you. I can talk to you. You don't play games. And if I open up to you, I don't feel like you'll throw it back in my face."

"That's because we trust each other."

"If I could find someone I could trust as much as you, who's smart, and sexy, and kind-hearted, who loves nature, and adventure, and who I have chemistry with..."

She looked at him, her eyebrows raised.

"Do you know anyone who fits that description?" he asked. "Someone who'd go for an ex-grunt like me?"

She gave him a crooked smile.

"Present company included?"

Cody looked deep into her eyes.

"Wouldn't I be an awful come down after dating a doctor?"

She looked at him with love in her eyes.

"Cody, if I could end up with a guy like you, I'd be the luckiest woman in the world."

He leaned down and kissed her. A tender, lingering kiss that seemed to embody everything they'd expressed in words.

His hands slipped under her flannel shirt, his fingers brushing over her bare breasts. Her nipples were standing up and he slid his fingers over them, gently, sending shivers through her body.

"I've never had this kind of chemistry with anyone," she whispered. "I never thought I could. I need you so bad, Cody. I need to feel you inside me."

His strong hands were caressing the silky skin of her breasts. She arched her back and rubbed her ass against him. She could feel his cock getting hard.

She pulled at his sweatpants and he raised his hips to pull them off. His cock flopped onto his stomach, long and thick. She pulled off her shorts and thong.

"Lean back," she said.

He extended his arms backward, and leaned against them. She lifted herself onto his lap, with his hard cock laying against her pussy.

She reached down and caressed his throbbing head with her fingers. She started to slowly rock her pelvis, rubbing her pussy lips along his hard shaft.

She felt so warm and wet and soft, it made him moan.

"God, you feel good!" he growled.

"And I'm going to make you feel so good," she cooed.

"What's this position called?"

"The Caboose."

"Ooh, that sounds hot."

"You have no idea. Remember when I squeezed you with my pussy?"

"Oh, I loved that!"

"Well, I'm going to squeeze your cock so good. I'm gonna milk the cum right out of you."

"Damn. You're so fucking sexy!"

Her pussy was dripping it was so wet. She guided the tip of his cock to her hole and slid herself down onto it.

"Oh God, that feels good," she gasped. "Cody, I love how your cock feels!"

She leaned back on his chest, looking up at the stars. Her face was next to his.

"Look where we are! Look at those stars!"

Their faces were side by side, taking in the splendor. The night sky was awash with stars, from horizon to horizon.

She was rocking her pelvis now, feeling his cock touch every part of her pussy.

"No one's ever fucked me as good as you," Cody gasped. "I love fucking you so much!"

She reached back with one hand and touched his cheek. He kissed and sucked on her fingers.

She was breathing heavily, and so was he. Their faces were right next to each other, gazing up at the stars.

She tightened the muscles of her pelvic floor, gripping his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned. "That feels so good!"

She smiled and kissed his face.

"Good," she whispered. "I want you to feel good."

She squeezed him again. A long, tight squeeze.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" he growled. "Oh, I love that!"

"I can tell," she gasped. "I can feel your cock getting bigger."

Sure enough, his cock was throbbing, swelling with desire.

She squeezed him, faster now, her pussy suctioning his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he cried. "Fuck! You're so fucking sexy! I never want to stop fucking you!"

She reached down with her hand and found her clit. She started to rub it.

"That's how I feel too! I want to fuck you all the time! I love fucking you!"

Again she squeezed him. And again he cried out.

"You're gonna make me cum! That's it, touch yourself! I want you to cum with me!"

He was leaning back on his arms so he couldn't use his hands. But he wanted to make sure she was getting off too.

"Oh, Cody," she gasped, rubbing her clit, "I'm so close. I'm gonna cum all over your big, beautiful cock!"

She was writhing on top of him. His body was spasming with desire. They were both rocketing towards climax.

She gave him a squeeze and held it, eliciting the loudest moan yet.

"I love fucking you!" he shouted, "Oh Phoebe. I love it. I love it."

Her pussy began contracting as her orgasm peaked.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed. "Oh Cody, I love you and I'm cumming!"

He exploded inside her. Again. And again.

"I love you, Phoebe. I love you. I love you."

Their orgasms lasted the longest time before she collapsed on his heaving chest.

He lay on his back, embracing her.

They lay together breathing heavily, their arms and legs intertwined, gazing up at the Milky Way.

# # #