Rescue Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there something you were always dying to do but couldn't?" she asked.

"Something we can try in our waning hours?"

He thought about it.

"Well, just about everything I found exciting was ... let see, what was it called? ... a transgression against the Holy Spirit."

"Everything?" she said.

"Just about. Anything that wasn't straight up, missionary-style sex was taboo. So, basically, anything you and I do, I'm going to find incredibly hot."

"You poor, deprived man."

"You mean 'depraved'."

"Well, that too."

She began stroking his cock with two hands, twisting in opposite directions. He responded by fingering her pussy.

"But surely there was something you craved? More than anything else?"

"Well, she was adamantly opposed to oral sex."

"Really? Not even a kiss?"

"Nope."

"Or a lick?"

"Nothing."

"That's unconscionable."

"And not just for me. I couldn't do it to her either."

"Oh, for heaven's sake!"

"That's about right. It was for heaven's sake."

"Good Lord! Well, I think I should start by giving you a slow, sensuous, super sloppy blow job? What do you think?"

His cock started to throb.

"That sounds amazing. But what I've been dying to do is to ... well ... eat you out. Do you mind?"

"Do I mind if you eat my pussy?" she laughed. "Oh Cody, you are the perfect man. No, I don't mind."

She unzipped the sleeping bag to make a flat blanket to lay on.

"I tell you what," she said. "Have you ever tried 69?"

"You mean, when you ... and I ... each other."

"Yes, simultaneously."

"No, I'd love to try that."

"Done. Let's start with that. Just lie flat on your back and I'll get on top. That's it. And I'll just straddle your face, like this. And then you can use your lips and tongue to ... Oh!"

He had started tonguing her outer lips, running the tip all the way up and down. Then, he used a flat tongue to make long, slow licks of her pussy.

"Oh, that feels good...that feels really good."

He was going to town on her already glistening pussy.

She started to kiss his shaft, running her tongue up and down the length, licking it like a lollipop. Then, she stood him up, softened her lips, and pressed down on the tip until he popped inside.

"Oh, wow. That feels great," he groaned.

"Just you wait," she said, her voice ragged from the job he was doing on her pussy.

She started to suck him and swirl her tongue around the head. She was making slurping sounds that just added to his excitement.

Then, she started taking him deeper into her throat, enveloping his hard shaft. She bobbed her head, going a little deeper each time, making figure-8's with her tongue. Finally, she lifted her head up and released him with a smack.

Electricity was coursing through his body.

He was tongue-fucking her now, probing her deeply and then licking all around her clitoris.

"You're really good at that," she said, her voice shaky. "Really good."

He began to use his fingers to penetrate her while he licked her at the same time.

She seemed to enjoy that a lot.

She was taking him deeper in her throat, opening her mouth wide to accommodate his girth.

She was swallowing three quarters of his cock now. She was determined to give him the full deep throat experience. If she could manage it.

He had made his lips into a tiny "O" and was sucking on her clit. She was writhing with pleasure. She started to moan and he felt the vibrations in his cock. He let out a deep moan which she could feel in her pussy.

She closed her eyes and took him all the way into her throat. To the hilt. He let out his loudest moan yet.

"Oh God, that feels amazing!" he shouted.

Electricity was shooting through his limbs causing his body to twitch and squirm. He felt like his cock would erupt at any moment.

He reached down with both hands and gently lifted her face off of his cock. She was gasping.

"Don't you want to cum in my throat? You can if you want."

"It feels unbelievable," he said. "But, what I really want, is make love to you. Is that okay?"

"Of course, it's okay. How do you want to do it? Tell me."

"Anything except missionary. It's all new to me."

She wanted to try something face to face. Something intimate.

"Let's see. Have you ever tried Wrapped Lotus?"

He shook his head.

"Show me," he said.

She had him sit cross-legged and then stood astride him. She told him to stand his cock straight up. Then, she slowly lowered herself onto it.

He felt the tip press into her lips. She was so warm. So wet.

To her, he felt hard and silky soft at the same time.

She lowered herself a bit more until the head popped in. She gasped.

He felt her pussy, tight and wet, squeezing his head. It felt amazing.

She lowered herself further down, squatting on him. Her mouth was open wide and her eyes closed. He was spreading her so much.

He held her around the waist, helping her lower herself onto him. Slowly. She wrapped her legs around him, lowering herself all the way.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, as he bottomed out.

They were face to face. She was looking straight into his beautiful blue eyes. Drowning in 'em.

He watched her as she started to slowly rock her pelvis, a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

Their eyes were fixed on each other's. As close as two people could be.

He slid his arms along her thighs, his hands caressing her ass. He kissed her face, gently, as if trying to memorize every feature.

She rested her arms on his broad shoulders, her eyes riveted on his. Then she started to slowly grind up against his pelvis.

Her breath was catching, her body shaking. Her eyes never left his.

He watched her face as she grew more and more excited. He found it so hot, his cock surged inside her warm, wet pussy. Once again, he felt the urge to explode.

But he held back.

She was rotating her pelvis now, undulating like a dancer. Dancing on his cock.

He put his hands on her breasts and brushed his fingers over her hard nipples. She arched her back in response.

"Ooh, I like that," she gasped. "Keep doin' that."

He rolled her nipples in his palms and let them slide between his fingers.

Her body was writhing on top of him.

"Do you wanna know what will make me cum really hard?"

"Yeah. Tell me," he gasped.

"My nipples," she said, her voice ragged. "They're super sensitive. Pinch them."

He took her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers and squeezed. She moaned and her body shuddered in response.

She closed her eyes and started to grind on his cock. He tweaked and twisted her nipples causing her to cry out.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

Her nipples were sticking out now, like little erasers.

"See how big they are?" she gasped. "That's means I'm really hot. It means you're gonna make me cum so fuckin' hard."

Her body was shaking, her voice quavering.

"I wanna make you cum hard," he gasped.

"Then lick me," she whispered. "Lick my nipples."

She arched her back and he buried his face in her chest, kissing and tonguing her hard nipples.

She let out a long, loud moan.

She was grinding her pussy against his cock, on the verge of orgasm.

"Now, suck 'em!" she moaned. "Suck 'em and make me cum!"

He latched onto her nipples and started sucking. Hungrily. He pressed them between his tongue and the roof of his mouth. They felt big and ripe.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed.

Her body was shaking, her pussy contracting on his cock.

"Suck 'em hard!" she moaned. "Suck 'em real hard!"

He gripped her ass and pressed himself into her. Rocking his pelvis. Spreading her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried, grinding him faster.

He kept sucking her nipples, imagining her milk flowing into his mouth, imagining his cum flowing into her pussy.

"I'm cummmming!" she yelped. "I'm cummmmmming!"

He held her ass, pressing her down onto his towering cock, impaling her, while his mouth made love to her nipples.

She lay her head back with her eyes closed, her back arched, her breasts pressed upward.

Her moans were so loud he swore he could hear them echoing off the granite cliffs.

He didn't stop until her orgasm had swept over her.

She wrapped her arms around him, burying her face in the crook of his neck. When she opened her eyes, he was watching her. Smiling.

"Oh, Cody," she gasped. "I swear, I've never ever had an orgasm like that."

"That was ... epic."

"Did you cum?" she asked.

"Not yet."

"But I wanted to make you cum," she said. "I wanted to give you the most pleasure you've ever had."

"You already have," he smiled.

"How do you want to fuck me when you cum? How do you want to do it?"

He looked at her and smiled.

"How shall I fuck you? Let me count the ways."

"Seriously. What can I do to give you the best orgasm ever?"

"Decisions, decisions."

"I can suck you. Or I can ride you. Or you can do me from behind."

His face lit up.

"Is that what you want? To fuck me from behind? Going really deep?"

"You do have the best ass I've ever seen. And I do love to cum that way."

"Oh, I love it too," she panted. "So much."

She raised herself off of him. He was still rock hard.

She got on her hands and knees, looking back at him.

"Let's do Leap Frog."

"The game?"

"No, silly," she laughed. "The position."

"It's all new to me," he smiled.

She extended her arms out in front of her, lowering her head and arms onto the down bag. Her hips were raised, her back arched. She spread her knees, revealing her glistening pussy.

He'd never seen anything so sexy.

"I should warn you," she whispered. "I cum really hard this way."

Cody moved in behind her. He couldn't wait to make her cum. To make her scream.

He put his hands on her hips, guiding the head of his cock to her pussy.

"I'm going to take it slow," he whispered. "I want it to last."

She nodded and arched her back even more, making a graceful curve, her ass sticking up in the air.

The sight made his cock throb and his heart pound.

He slid his cock slowly into her pussy, then slowly pulled out until just the head was inside her.

He couldn't believe how warm and wet she was.

Back and forth he went. Sliding his cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

Then, when he felt she was ready, he pushed himself all the way in.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned. "That feels so good."

It felt good to him too. Like a warm, oily hand gripping his cock.

And then, she started to squeeze him.

Her pussy, already tight, seemed to tighten around him even more.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he groaned.

"You like that?" she whispered.

"Oh my God, yeah. I love that."

"Oh, good. I want you to love it."

She squeezed him again. Again, he groaned with pleasure. Even louder this time.

"Oh, fuck!" he moaned. "That feels amazing."

She continued with short pulses and then squeezed him longer and harder. Before long, he was writhing with pleasure.

She extended her arms to brace herself, sticking out her butt to take him all the way. He pressed his pelvis into her and she felt him touching her cervix.

She began rocking her pelvis, twerking, with her mouth open and her eyes closed.

Her pelvic squeezes had actually intensified her pleasure as well.

Her climax was coming hard and fast.

Her body shuddered with excitement.

She reached down and started to finger her clit, rubbing it hungrily. He grabbed her hips to sink himself deeper into her pussy.

She let out a loud moan.

"Oh, Cody, you're gonna make me cum again! Cum with me! Please! Cum with me!"

She was moaning now, her body shaking.

Cody started fucking her faster, slapping her ass with his pelvis.

"Shoot! Shoot your cum in me! Fill me up with your cum!"

He didn't need much more encouragement than that.

He hunched over her, thrusting his pelvis hard against her ass.

She let out a cry.

He thrust again, flattening her body onto the sleeping bag.

She let out another cry.

Pressing her flat made for a snug fit. His cock felt even bigger inside her. And her pussy felt even tighter.

He pushed himself as deep as he could go and felt an electrical charge shoot through his body and right out his cock.

Huge ribbons of cum exploded deep in her pussy.

Again and again he came. Filling her with his seed.

She could feel his warm cum spraying her insides.

She tumbled into the abyss of her own orgasm.

Cody and Phoebe didn't spend the entire night making love. They paused to make dinner and to build a fire. 'The Last Supper' they called it.

At least they were keeping their senses of humor.

They ate freeze-dried beef stroganoff sitting side by side. She wielded the fork and alternated taking a bite and then giving him one.

Their conversation was easy and intimate. Like two old friends who knew each other well.

The last 36 hours had been eventful, to say the least. They'd packed a lot of experience in a short amount of time. They'd seen each other in crisis situations and revealed parts of themselves they normally kept hidden.

Everything felt somehow accelerated.

It felt like they'd fast-forwarded in time and gotten to know each other at a profound level.

"I've been thinking," Cody said, "about what we should do on our last night. You know, how to make it special."

"Yeah," she said, loading up the fork with a bite. "What have you been thinking?"

"How about we take the sleeping bag out to the meadow and spend some time under the stars."

A big smile spread across her face.

"I love that idea! A little star-gazing on our last night."

"A little star-gazing. And maybe a little star-groping."

"Ooh, making love under the stars. I can't think of anything more romantic. And then, every time you see the stars at night, you'll think of me."

Cody looked at her.

"I don't think I'll need to be reminded to think about you."

She smiled and closed her eyes, tilting her head to kiss him. He leaned over and kissed her.

Then, she gave him another bite of beef stroganoff.

Cody and Phoebe hadn't talked about what would happen next. After they left the mountain. After the first blush of their time together was gone.

Perhaps they weren't relishing that tough conversation. Or, they didn't want to dampen the mood with the cold splash of reality. Or, maybe they just wanted to truly live in the moment.

To savor the journey.

When they'd finished dinner, they put the food away and let the fire burn low. Cody grabbed the down bag and foam pad and set them up in the meadow. Then, he went back and carried her.

It was warmer than the previous night, a cloudless sky with just the faintest breeze. The moon hadn't risen, so the stars were brilliant against the pitch-black sky.

"Oh Cody, it's gorgeous. I've never seen anything like it."

Stars, from horizon to horizon, filled the sky. The Milky Way, like a flowing river of light, swept across the sparkling backdrop.

He set her down on the down bag.

She was wearing the flannel shirt like a minidress leaving her legs bare. He was in sweatpants and a pullover.

He sat down, with his legs extended, facing the stars. She backed herself into his lap and leaned against his chest. He covered her legs, and his, with the down bag.

They sat for a long time, just taking in the splendor.

"I don't think I've seen anything more beautiful," she whispered.

"The greatest show on Earth."

"They say there are more stars in the sky than grains of sand in all the beaches in the world. Do you think that's true?"

"Well, there're something like 200 billion trillion stars," he said. "And that's just the observable universe."

"Once again, a healthy dose of perspective."

"We're a mere blink of a cosmic eye."

She chuckled.

"So why sweat the small stuff?"

"Exactly."

She was leaning back against his chest, her face close to his, her hands stroking his thighs.

"Being out here. With you. I feel different. And I don't just mean a hobbled, one-legged version of myself."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I think I've had what my therapist would call a breakthrough."

He looked down and caught her eye.

"You have a therapist?"

"Sure. Don't you?

"No, not currently. But I did go to one for a while after I got back from Afghanistan. The Army paid for it."

"I like it. She's just someone I can talk to who's really smart and who can help me think things through. It's like taking a class in myself."

He nodded, considering this.

"Anyway," she went on, "I feel like I'm seeing things differently. Seeing my life differently. Having this whole experience. Getting in trouble. And then getting out of it, with your help. And being able to make it out here. I feel somehow... I don't know ... braver. Like I can do anything I put my mind to."

"You can, Phoebe. If anyone can, you can."

She turned to look up at him. Even in the darkness, she could see his eyes twinkling at her.

"I've decided I'm going to break it off with Brad. I'm not going to waste my time anymore. Not one more day."

Cody could hear the determination in her voice. She really meant it.

"I realize now I haven't been happy. Not really. Being up here the last couple days, I learned what real happiness is. What it means to be fulfilled."

"From your near-death experience?"

"That. And the time we've spent together."

"Yeah?"

"I realize I have to take responsibility for my own happiness. My choices are just that -- mine. Nobody else can do it for me. It's kinda like what you said when you were talking about building your house. You said you're 'creating the life you want to have'. That's what I want to do. Starting right now."

Cody nodded.

"And what's the life you want to have, Phoebe?"

She took a deep breath.

"Well, Cody, after a lot of soul-searching, I've decided I want to be the world's first interstellar astronaut."

There was a pause. Then they both broke up laughing.

"Good one," he said. "No, really. What is it you want?"

"Well, I don't want to be someone's side chick, that's for sure. I want to be with someone who believes in me. Someone who respects me and wants the same things that I do. Like love. And adventure. And ... passion. Someone who's willing to do the work to build a real relationship. A relationship that can last. Cause I want to have a family. I want to raise kids. And have a career. And pursue my running. And I know that's a lot to ask for, but they're not unreasonable things to want."

He could hear the emotion in her voice. She was speaking straight from her heart.

"Phoebe, I know we haven't known each other that long. But, I'm a pretty good judge of character. And if there's one thing I'm absolutely sure of, it's this: you're an extraordinary woman. You're bright. You're beautiful. You're strong. And, most of all, you have a good heart. You deserve the best. In everything."

She turned and embraced him, wrapping her arms around his thick chest.

"Well," she said, "Sometimes I have trouble believing that. But I'm working on it. I don't think I would have realized all that if it wasn't for you. So, thank you."

Cody thought about the rollercoaster his own emotions were on.

"I think you helped me just as much as I helped you."

"I doubt that," she laughed. "I mean, you saved my life. Literally."

"You don't know," he said, shaking his head. "Spending the last few days with you. Getting to know you and opening up to you. It's turned my head around. In a good way."

She listened to him in silence. He, too, was speaking from the heart.