Rescue Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" she asked. "I find that hard to believe."

"What? Why? You're so beautiful."

"Oh, I don't know. Insecurity, I guess. I always feel like my boobs are too small. That guys like more voluptuous women."

"Well, not this guy. I've always had a thing for petite, athletic women. Your breasts are perfect."

She wrapped her arms around his torso, squeezing him tight.

"Cody, I don't want to let you go," she said softly.

He wrapped his long arms around her and held her close.

"I know. Me neither."

"I tell you what," she said, looking up at him. "I'm gonna give you a going away present."

He looked down at her and smiled.

"Like what?"

"Something sweet. And unforgettable."

He smiled and touched her face.

"You're sweet and unforgettable."

Her hands slipped under his shirt, feeling his chest.

"I want to give you something that feels so good, you'll never forget me."

"Phoebe, I couldn't forget you if I tried."

"Well, I want to make sure."

She took the handkerchief from around her neck, folded it, and started to tie it around his head. She was blindfolding him.

"What's this?" he asked.

"You'll see."

Then, she started to unfasten his shorts.

She pulled down his shorts and boxers. His cock sprung up, long and thick.

She slipped his shorts over his boots and dropped them on the rock between them.

She pulled off his shirt and dropped it on his shorts. He was wearing only his hiking boots.

His cock was already lengthening from the anticipation.

She slipped out of her own shirt, and her bra, then slowly pulled down her running shorts and thong. Her toned, athletic body looked amazing in the late morning sun.

She pushed their clothes together into a pile in front of him. Then she knelt, using them as a cushion for his knees.

Her face was right next to his cock. She puckered her lips and blew gently onto the head.

Then, she lightly grazed the shaft with her fingers, sliding all the way down to the head.

With his eyes blindfolded, every sensation was heightened. She could see his cock getting bigger right in front of her eyes.

She started to gently stroke his cock with one hand while she cupped his balls with the other.

She was touching him very lightly, knowing just how good that would feel.

His body started to twitch, his breath to catch.

The next thing Cody felt was her lips on his shaft. She was kissing him, softly brushing her full lips over the velvety skin. She held his cock up and licked the underside, all along the shaft.

Cody's body shuddered with excitement.

She zeroed in on his frenulum, tickling the underside of the head.

Cody let out a moan.

His cock was long now, semi-erect, filling with blood. She was struck by how handsome his cock was, how big and virile, with a lovely golden-brown color.

She made her lips full and gave the head a soft, wet kiss. She opened her lips and let it slowly slip into her mouth, using her tongue to slide over and around the soft skin.

Cody moaned and his chest heaved.

Seeing his reaction, she slid her tongue over and around the ridges of his head while her lips encompassed him.

He moaned again. Louder.

She was wrapping her lips around his head now, while her tongue made circles, teasing him. She was applying a little more pressure now, keeping the sensations changing. Growing.

She started to take him deeper in her mouth while using her tongue to swish the underside.

He moaned again. The loudest yet.

She knew her tongue was sending electrical shocks through his body. She could feel him getting harder in her mouth.

She slowly released him, using the tip of her tongue to tease his pee hole. Then she took him deeper into her mouth. Surprising him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he moaned.

She wrapped the fingers of one hand around the base of his shaft and started to slowly stroke him. With the other hand, she started to softly caress his balls.

His shaft and balls felt warm to her touch. She knew her fingers would feel cool, and that contrast would be exciting.

Her mouth was sucking him hungrily now, taking him deeper into her throat. He was so hard now, and so long, there was plenty of cock for her mouth and hand to have room to play.

For Cody, it felt incredible. The best blow job of his life. Bar none.

She was building the tension, surprising him, upping the ante. Without his eyesight, all he had to go on were his other senses. The feeling of her warm lips and tongue on his now throbbing cock. The sounds of her slurping and smacking as she fucked him with her mouth.

She started to take him deep in her throat. She relaxed her throat and slid her mouth all the way to the hilt. She was deep throating him.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkk!" he moaned.

For Cody, the very thought that she was swallowing him completely was beyond exciting. He couldn't believe she had swallowed his entire cock. No one had done that before.

He had to see it.

He tore off his blindfold and there she was, her mouth wide open, her lips pressed against his pelvis.

He could see the bulge in her neck made by his huge hard-on.

And when she released him, slowly, he couldn't believe how much cock came out of her mouth.

"I can't believe you did that," he moaned.

She was gasping for air.

"I can't believe how big you are."

Sure enough, his cock was sticking out as straight and long as a ruler, glistening with saliva.

"You can cum in my mouth, it's okay," she said, lovingly. "I want to drink your cum."

"I want that too, so much," he said. "But, right now, what I really want is to kiss you. Come here."

He reached down and pulled her up off her knees. She looked up at him with the sexiest look he had ever seen.

He scooped her up in his powerful arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

He looked in her eyes and kissed her.

A deep, passionate, loving kiss.

He couldn't hug her any tighter if he wanted to.

They were standing on the granite rock, almost totally naked, embraced as tightly as two people could be.

It was the longest, most romantic kiss of their lives.

When it was over, he looked at her with a rakish smile.

"Now that's a kiss to remember," he said.

"We just need one more thing," she smiled.

"What's that?"

"There's just one little matter we need to take care of."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," she answered. "And, to tell the truth, it's not that little."

"It's not?"

"No, it's not. In fact, it's rather large."

She reached down between her legs and grabbed a hold of his cock. It was still rock hard.

"I see you've taken the matter in hand."

"I have. And that's not the only place I'm takin' it."

She guided his cock head between her legs.

He lifted her up and she guided him to her pussy, pressing against her lips.

He lowered her onto his shaft and it filled her instantly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck.

He couldn't believe how wet she was. Squeezing his cock with her warm, wet pussy.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh," he moaned, "you feel so good."

He lifted her petite body up and down. Slowly. Sliding his cock in and out of her.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned. "That's so good."

He started to rock his hips, thrusting into her, spreading her.

"Oh my God, Cody," she moaned again, holding his head in her hands.

"Fuck, you feel good," he moaned. "I love fucking you so much."

She was closing her eyes and grinding against him, her breath ragged.

"Oh, Cody! I love it too! I'll always love fucking you! Always!"

He started thrusting faster, ramming his pelvis into her.

He pulled her tight to his body, burying himself in her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she cried, her voice echoing off the granite walls.

He leaned back and thrust his cock upward. Into her. Deeply into her.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she cried, her voice echoing.

Her body was spasming now, rubbing her pussy against his hardness.

"I'm cumming," she gasped. "I'm cumming!!!"

She reached down and started to finger her clit, rubbing it fast.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed. "Cum with me, Cody! Cum with me!"

He was thrusting into her fast now, like a piston. She was yelping with every thrust.

She lay her head back, arching, and let him hammer away at her pussy.

She let out a long, impassioned cry as her orgasm crested inside her.

He could feel her pussy contracting around his cock, like a vacuum sucking the cum out of him.

He exploded huge ropes of cum deep inside her. Again. And again.

Her pussy kept contracting, milking every drop of cum out of his cock.

She collapsed out of breath onto his shoulder.

He was breathing hard, holding her body close to his.

She looked at him right in the eyes.

"Don't forget this," she gasped.

Cody looked right back at her.

"I never will. I swear."

After dressing and hurrying back to what was left of their camp, Cody and Phoebe found two park service employees waiting for them.

They both had smirks on their face.

"We were just taking a last look at the lake," Cody said, by way of an explanation.

"Uh huh," said one of the men. "We heard."

"We were also ... um ... practicing our bird calls," Phoebe said, wryly.

The men chuckled.

There was a basket-style stretcher used for alpine rescues leaning against a tree.

"Is that my carriage?" Phoebe asked.

"Yep," one of the guys said. "We'll lay you in there, strap you in. We should have you at the trailhead by three, three thirty."

"Sounds like a plan," Phoebe said.

Cody liked the way Phoebe wasn't at all embarrassed. It was as if she'd made a calculation that having one more chance to make love was more important than whatever these strangers might think of her.

He felt both flattered and proud.

They laid the stretcher flat on the ground and Phoebe lay down in it on her back. One of the men attached a long strip of webbing across her pelvis and a second one across her chest.

While they strapped her in, Cody reached in his backpack and pulled out the flannel shirt she'd be using as her cover up. He folded it and placed it gently under her head.

"Just a little something to make the ride more comfortable," he smiled, kneeling over her.

"Aw. How sweet."

"Why don't you keep it?" he grinned. "You look much better in it than I do."

The man was now attaching an exterior webbing which crisscrossed the length of her body. Once secure, Cody placed her Camelpak on the litter with the nozzle close to her mouth.

"In case you get thirsty," he said.

She turned her head towards it.

"What if I can't reach it?" she asked.

"Don't worry," he said, "I'll be there to help you."

"I wish you didn't have to cut your trip short," she said.

He leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"You're not gonna get rid of me that easy."

She smiled at him as the men lifted the stretcher on each end.

Cody swung his backpack over his shoulders and followed them as they headed out.

Being mostly downhill, they made good time going back. The two Park Service employees were young and in great shape. They were diligent about keeping Phoebe safe, especially in the steep sections. They were methodical and took care in how they negotiated the descent.

Cody kept a close eye throughout, offering his help when he thought it was needed.

When they reached the narrow ridge where she had fallen off the trail, where Cody had rescued her, Phoebe thought about what might have been.

What if Cody hadn't been there? I could have been stuck there for days. My water would have run out. Dehydration would have set in. My body would have trouble maintaining blood pressure. My organs would start to fail. First, my kidneys. Then, maybe my liver. Then ...

She shuddered at the thought. The inevitable progression that would have led to her demise.

Then she heard Cody's voice. The men carrying her stopped. Cody was by her side, his kind face looking down at her. He was offering her a sip of water.

Oh, Cody. Once again, you're there for me.

She looked up and smiled.

"I was just thinking I should probably have some water."

"How are you feeling? OK?" he asked.

"I feel good," she nodded.

As they continued down the trail, she began to relive what really did happen. Cody had heard her signal. He rappelled down the cliff and snatched her up in his strong arms. He carried her to safety.

Phoebe had long scoffed at the propaganda about women having to be saved by men. But, in this case, he actually had saved her.

And for that she would always be grateful.

She thought about the time they spent afterwards. Building a camp together. Doing the things they needed to do to survive. As a team.

He literally gave her the shirt off his back so she could keep warm.

She literally gave her body to him to keep him from freezing.

And, at a deeper level, they'd shared their personal journeys with each other, excavating the challenges of finding intimacy with another human being in this modern age.

They had opened their hearts to each other. That was, after all, the Secret o' Life.

And then, last night under the stars, and again this morning, they had both said 'I love you.' It was in the heat of the moment, true, but they had said it.

Now, their time together was rapidly coming to an end. What would the future hold for them?

Would he get in his car and drive one way and she in the other?

Would she ever see him again?

My city, your mountain. Stay with me. Stay.

Her mind was a whirlwind of emotions. She told herself to just breathe.

They stopped for lunch and she sat with Cody under a tree. She held her knees with her arms, stretching out her lower back.

"It feels strange," she said. "To be going back. I know we were only up there for a few days but it felt much longer."

Cody nodded.

"A lot happened in a short amount of time."

"We were so in the moment."

Cody looked at her and smiled.

"Well," he finally said, "maybe we can stay in the moment. Or at least try to. As best we can."

She looked at him and nodded. She wondered if they could.

They reached the trailhead shortly after 3pm. To see their cars in the paved parking area felt surreal.

Before she knew it, they were helping her out of the stretcher.

"We can run you over to Barton in the truck," one of the men said.

"That's okay, I was planning to take her," Cody said.

Phoebe looked at him, surprised.

"I can drive myself," Phoebe said. "It's my left ankle."

The men looked at each other.

"I know you can," Cody said, softly. "But I'd like to take you. I can bring you back here for your car. If that's okay."

The men shrugged and looked at Phoebe.

"Sure," she said. "I just need to grab some stuff out of my car."

They thanked the Forest Service guys, shook their hands, and then Cody helped her to her car. After changing into some clean clothes and grabbing her wallet, they got in his jeep.

Before long, they were on Hwy 50 headed to South Lake Tahoe.

"You don't need to do this, you know," she said as they drove off.

"I want to," he said. "I've gotten you this far, I want to make sure you're okay."

She looked at the pine trees flying by, wondering how long their journey together would last.

Cody looked at her.

"What is it?"

"Nothing."

He reached over and put his hand on hers.

"Phoebe, I'm here for the long haul."

She looked at him, her eyes misty.

"Are you?"

"Yes, I promise."

As they pulled into the Urgent Care, Cody swung his jeep into a parking spot near the entrance. He got out and opened the door for her. She stepped down gingerly from the jeep.

"Piggy back?" he asked.

"Might as well. We've gotten good at it."

He stepped in front of her and bent down. She fell forward onto his back, draping her arms over his shoulders. He held her under her butt with clasped hands. This had become their preferred method.

Walking across a parking lot like this felt strange. They were a long way from Leland Lakes.

In Urgent Care, Cody stood back while Phoebe handled everything. Her description of her injuries was precise and thorough, her interactions with the nurses efficient. This was, after all, her world.

They sat next to each other in the waiting room. When it was her turn to be seen, they brought out a wheelchair for her.

About an hour later, she was coming out using a pair of crutches. The doctor, a woman in her 40s, was walking alongside her.

"Try and keep it elevated as much as you can for the next few days," the doctor was saying.

Cody stood up to greet them.

"Thank you, Doctor," Phoebe said. "I appreciate it."

"It's my pleasure. And remember to send me your resume. I'd be happy to help."

"I will," Phoebe answered. "Oh, this is my friend Cody ... um ... I don't even know your last name."

"Cody Ryan," he said, holding out his hand. "Nice to meet you."

"Dr. Rao," she answered. "So, you're the young man who rescued her."

"Well, I don't know about that. I like to think we rescued each other."

Phoebe looked at him and smiled.

"Do you want me to pull the jeep around?" Cody asked. "Make it easier?"

"That'd be great. Thanks."

Cody nodded to Dr. Rao and headed towards the door.

The doctor looked at Phoebe with her eyebrows raised.

"It seems you were in good hands," she said, smiling.

Phoebe nodded.

"He's a good man."

Driving back to the trailhead, Phoebe filled Cody in on the particulars.

"X-rays were negative. Just a bad sprain. The doctor said soaking it in cold water in the first 24 hours was key. Kept the swelling down."

Cody smiled.

"I'm glad that worked out. Say, what was she saying? About your resume?"

"Oh, we were just talking. I was telling her where I worked, about my plans to relocate. Turns out she did her training at UCSF too. She offered to forward my resume to the Cardiology folks at Barton."

A big smile crept across Cody's face.

"You. You're always thinking."

"Just networking. You never know. Sometimes you meet someone, and it changes your life."

He looked over at her. She gave him a winning look.

"That is true," he said, catching her eye. "You never know."

She smiled and looked out the window as they kept winding their way up the mountain highway.

When they reached the trailhead, her car was the only one in the parking area. He pulled his jeep next to it.

She climbed out and pulled her crutches from behind the seats. She opened her car, stowed the crutches, and then turned to face him.

"You have a few hours of sunlight left," he said. "You'll be okay driving?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

He leaned against her car, looking at the ground.

"I suck at goodbyes," he said.

"Then don't say goodbye," she said simply. "Let's just say, so long."

He looked at her and nodded.

"So long, Phoebs."

She smiled.

"So long, Cody."

He moved to her, pulling her to him. They kissed. A long and heartfelt kiss.

She turned and got in her car. He shut the door behind her. She rolled down the window.

"Hey, you never told me your last name," he said.

She looked at him and smiled.

"MacLaine."

"Phoebe MacLaine," he said to himself. "I'll talk to you later, Phoebe MacLaine."

She gave him a wry smile.

"Looking forward to it, Cody Ryan."

She turned the key and put the car in gear. It started to slowly inch away. She looked back at him and smiled.

"Oh, by the way, thanks for saving my life."

He smiled and nodded.

"Thanks for saving mine."

As her car pulled away, her hand rose from the driver's side window to wave goodbye.

"I love you, Phoebe McLaine!" he shouted.

His voice echoed off the sheer granite cliffs as she slowly made her way out of the Desolation Wilderness.