Rescued

Story Info
My friend and I thank our rescuer.
5.9k words
4.78
13.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up slowly, groggily, not really sure where I was. I realised someone had their arm draped across my hips, resting their hand on my belly, it was a woman's hand. Rolling onto my back slowly, so as not to disturb her, I turned towards her, and realised that it was Sarah who was snuggled up against me. As I looked around the room, the events of the previous evening came back to me. This wasn't a room, but the cabin of a boat, a very luxurious boat. I became aware of the movement under me as the boat pitched and dipped with the waves and I could hear the wind outside, still strong, but not as strong as it had been last night. Last night, when Sarah and I had almost drowned when the storm caught us by surprise as we paddled our sea kayaks from the mainland to our planned campsite on Peterson Island.

Sarah had capsized first when a wave caught her broadside and I had followed a few minutes later as we tried to get her boat upright and her back in the cockpit. We were only a kilometre from our destination when we first went over and as we held onto our boats and paddles, being battered by waves and wind, we discussed whether we should abandon our boats and try to swim. The next time we looked up, we were level with island, and in what seemed only a few more minutes, we were travelling past the eastern end of the island, and we realised we were in open ocean. The wind, plus the waves, plus the tide was carrying us out to sea much faster than we could possibly swim.

We tried to get the kayaks over and empty, but the waves were just too big, too steep. We had been in the water for about fourty-five minutes, and it was getting dark, when we saw the boat pass us, heading out to sea. We waved and called out, but it travelled on past us. About 15 minutes later it came back, heading towards the island. Again, we called out and waved but it travelled about 200 metres past us, then turned again, heading back out to sea. Was it looking for us? Had someone seen us capsize? It took two more passes before we were found. We had been in the water for over an hour and were beginning to get hyperthermic. I found out later, that Steve, the guy on the boat had seen us drift past and had come out from his safe anchorage to find us.

I looked down and realised I was only wearing a guy's tee shirt, a fairly short tee shirt, no panties, no bra, no sign of my other clothes. But of course, everything I had been wearing last night was saturated and this was one of Steve's tee shirts. Then I remembered how Sarah had been so exhausted that she had just wanted to fall into bed in her wet clothes, and Steve and I had had to undress her and get her warm. I looked over at Sarah who had pulled the thick doona over herself, and I realised that she was also only wearing one of Steve's tee shirts.

I rolled out from under Sarah's arm, being careful not to wake her, and headed along a narrow corridor and up some stairs to the main cabin.

Steve was sitting at the table with a coffee, and he smiled as I approached. Last night I had been in survival mode, running on adrenaline, and really hadn't taken a lot of notice of my rescuer, I just remember being thankful that he had seen us, and that he had risked his boat in the storm to rescue us. I saw his smile and realised that he was a good-looking guy, probably mid 40's, about ten years older than me, a bit of salt and pepper around his temples, but well built, very well built, with broad shoulders and large hands. He obviously kept himself fit.

"So good to see you up Julie" he said. "Were you warm enough last night? Is Sarah all right, she seemed to be more hyperthermic than you."

"Yes, thanks, Sarah is still sleeping, but she seems to be OK".

"Coffee? Breakfast? I can cook up some eggs".

"Let me cook you breakfast" I replied, I at least owe you that.

"Let's tag team, you do the coffee and will cook" he told me with that amazing smile again. "Coffee and a plunger are in that cupboard."

As I reached up for the coffee, I realised that this tee shirt was riding up, maybe exposing my arse, so I snuck a quick glance at Steve as I turned back to the bench. Yep, he was turning away, he probably had a good look and I realised then that I really didn't mind. He was my rescuer and maybe I owed him more than making the coffee.

As he cooked and I made coffee and tried to help, I was very conscious that I was naked under the tee shirt and that my breasts, a comfortable C cup, were moving around with the movement of the boat. Steve was a perfect gentleman, behaving himself, but I could tell that he noticed. Women always know when men are noticing their bodies.

As we ate, we shared stories. Sarah and I had been friends for years, enjoying all sorts of outdoor activities and camping together. I could see the obvious question that he wanted to ask, so I explained that no, we were not lovers, just friends. I learnt that Steve was a widower. After Steve's partner had died eighteen months ago, he had sold his company for much more than he ever expected to get and now worked as an adviser to other businesses around North Queensland, while spending lots of time enjoying himself.

As we were washing up, I took both his hands in mine and held them tight.

"I really don't know how to thank you for what you did last night. Saving us, getting us warm. You saved our lives."

He just smiled. "What should I have done, just watched you drift out to sea?"

"You know what I mean... thank you," I reached up and put my arms around his neck and hugged him tight, pressing my breasts against his firm chest, resting my head on his shoulder.

He let me hug him for a minute then he broke away. "Let's get your gear out of the kayaks and do you need to call anyone. We have no mobile phone reception here, but we can relay a radio message via the volunteer marine rescue service. We don't want your friends calling out the emergency services."

After we had reassured our emergency contacts that we were OK I told Steve that I had to check on Sarah. I found her awake and sitting up in bed, looking a bit confused.

"I have no idea where I am" she said.

"You were not well last night, really cold, and pretty out of it" I explained. "We got you out of the water, put you under a warm shower and put you to bed".

Sarah was still a bit confused as I explained how the night had played out, but eventually she understood.

"Um", Sarah asked, "Julie, did you get me into the shower and bed last night"?

I must have looked a bit sheepish.

"I couldn't get you into the warm shower and into bed my myself" I told her, "especially down the stairs, so yes, Steve helped get you warm and safe".

I saw her blush but she didn't say anything.

I crawled up on the bed beside her and held her hand.

"He saved our lives" I told her. "And he is being a real gentleman. I think he is a good man."

"So you don't think he will be fantasising about what might happen, having two women, wearing next to nothing, in his bed" she asked.

"Yeah, he was a complete gentleman while we were making breakfast, but he definitely noticed me, noticed my body."

"Do you think we are safe with him" Sarah asked.

"Yes, or course" I replied, but after a pause. "But maybe he isn't safe from me. You know that there is a traditional way for a woman to thank a man when he saves her life."

Sarah looked at me and opened her eyes wide. "You want to fuck Steve?"

"He saved our lives, and he is a good-looking guy," I responded.

She just smiled at me. "If he is such a gentleman, he will not accept your offer, he may even be offended."

"Maybe, but I want to try. I'm just feeling really horny after my near-death experience."

Sarah laughed, "You're just looking for an excuse to get laid. And while this is an amazing boat, there aren't that many places where I can go so that I don't have to watch."

"You could always join in. Maybe the offer of a threesome would break down his gentlemanly barriers."

She did not immediately say no, which I found interesting. "I'll wait here, if you want to fuck him, do it up in the main cabin, there are plenty of lounges, or the floor, or the table, or the back deck. If you want the bed, let me know and I will go upstairs."

When I went back upstairs, Steve was sitting on the lounge reading a book. He looked up as I entered. "We are sheltered here, but this storm is going to blow for most of the day, we may be here for a while."

I walked up to him and stood in front of him. The tee shirt was not long, covering my arse and the top of my thighs, and while it was loose across the chest, my nipples were hard with anticipation and stood out proudly. He looked up at me. I had already caught him checking me out, letting his eyes roam across my body, but this time he definitely lingered on my hips and breasts, before he caught himself and looked me in the eyes. He has beautiful green eyes and there was a suggestion of lust.

"I like you looking at me like that" I told him.

"Like what" he bluffed.

"Like you want me. Like you want to fuck me. Sarah thinks you will be too much of a gentleman and not want to take advantage of me. But when you look at me like that, I just want to let you have your way with me." As I am talking, I pulled the tee shirt up over my head and stand naked in front of him. I put my hands on his shoulders and knelt on the lounge, straddling his thighs, taking the book from his hands and placing them on my hips. I lean down and kiss him gently on the lips.

He is hesitant, I can feel his gentleman streak fighting with his lust.

"Are you sure?" he asks, barely moving his lips from mine.

"Oh yeh" I reply, as I lick his lips, slipping my tongue into his mouth.

The kiss is long, languid, passionate, deep. Tongues exploring each other's mouths, his hands roaming over my back and my arse as I pull his polo shirt up over his head. I look down at his chest and appreciate the hairy chest, a man's chest, the way I like them. My pirate captain.

He begins to nuzzle my neck, suck on my ear lobes as his hands find their way to my breasts. He cups them, feeling their weight, letting the palms slide over my nipples, massaging the sides which I encourage. Very few men discover that area at the sides of my breasts where I love to be touched. His lips move down across my shoulder and the tops of my breasts, alternating left and right until he finds a nipple which I feel slide into his hot wet mouth. Then he takes my other nipple between two fingers and pulls gently, then harder, almost too hard, but not quite. Then I feel his teeth on my other nipple as he pulls on that one. I pull his head against my breast and cry out with pleasure. This man really knows how to pleasure me.

I let him nuzzle me for a while, while I feel pulses of pleasure through my belly and down into my pussy. I am sure I must already be wet, swollen, and ready to be fucked. But I am here to pleasure him, to thank him.

Eventually I push his head away from my breasts and I slide off his thighs and kneel on the floor in front of him, smiling up at him. I reach for the top of his shorts, and he naturally lifts his bum so that I can pull them down and off. I throw then theatrically over my shoulder. He has a beautiful cock, mostly hard from our foreplay. I reach out and wrap my hand around it and feel it twitch. He leans forward, wanting to kiss, but I push him back against the lounge.

"Just relax. Enjoy." I tell him.

I stroke him with my hand a few times, each stroke making his cock swell more. The head poking up proudly. I lean down and kiss the tip, then run my tongue around it. I look up at Steve and he is watching intently. I lean forward again, and take a few centimetres into my mouth, lift my head and lower it again, this time taking in half is cock. I massage him with my tongue and lips knowing he can feel the wet warmth of my mouth. I gradually set up a rhythm, lifting and lowering my head, taking more and more cock into my mouth. I have never been able to deep throat a cock, but my other lovers have never complained and from the sounds of pleasure I was hearing from Steve, he was more than satisfied with my technique. Every now and then I released him from my mouth and ran my tongue from balls to tip, before swallowing him again. When I reached for his balls, stroking them with my fingernails, he started to thrust up into my mouth, then wrapped his hands in my hair and started to fuck my mouth with an increasing sense of urgency.

He was panting now, thrusting into my mouth, gripping my hair. I knew he was getting close until finally he almost grunts, "I'm coming". Being the true gentleman, he tries to pull my mouth off his cock, but I resist, and use my hand to start pumping his cock, taking him further into my mouth, locking my lips around him until he gives a final thrust and I feel his cum flood into my mouth, and another thrust and more cum and more and more. He lets go of my hair and lies back, giving a final few slower, more relaxed thrusts. As I swallow the final mouthful, I lift my mouth off him and start to lick his cock clean. I look up at him and smile. "You have a beautiful cock. Stay there, I'll be right back."

I walk over to the galley and find a cloth that I soak with warm water. I go back and kneel back in front of him and use the warm cloth to wipe across his belly, cock and balls. I lean forward and give his softening cock a final kiss. "I want more of him" I say, and I climb up onto the lounge and snuggle into his shoulder.

"That was amazing" he whispers into me hair. "Thank You".

"You said we were going to be here for a while, until the storm blows over. I want to really show you how much I appreciate being alive. For as long as we are on this boat, you can do whatever you want with me. I want you to fuck me, to use my mouth, to do anything you have ever wanted to do with a woman but were too much of a gentleman to ask. I am offering this because I want to, not because I feel I need to, and I really appreciate that you have been a total gentleman to Sarah and I, but I want sex with you and I want you to use me any way you want to."

"That is an amazing offer. A full-on fantasy sex offer. I know I should say no, that I should be a gentleman, that I don't what to take advantage of you. But I really want you. I masturbated last night after you and Sarah were asleep, thinking about the two of you. So I will give you one chance to change your mind. I want to be able to use you any way I want until we get back to the mainland. Are you OK with that?"

"Yes."

I felt his hands go around my shoulders as he rolled me carefully off the lounge and onto the carpeted floor. I found myself on my back, looking up at him as he knelt between my legs, pushing them apart with his knees.

"Fuck me" I said looking up at him and spreading my legs further apart for him.

His cock was already hard again and I felt him running the tip along the entrance to my pussy, spreading my labia wide, watching the tip of his cock getting coated with my fluids. He was crouching, looking down at his cock and my pussy, watching as he opened me. Then as he found my entrance, he pushed gently a few centimetres into me, and he looked up to watch the expression on my face. He pulled out again, then pushed in again, deeper. I arched my back to get a slipperier, sexier angle and moaned naturally and delightfully as I felt his cock stretching my tunnel wider with each thrust.

"Fuck I need this" I moaned. Thrusting up gently to meet him.

He fucked me slowly, deeply, thoroughly, his cock deep inside me and his pubic bone massaging my clit with each deep thrust.

He was leaning forward now, his hands by my shoulders and he started thrusting faster. I lifted my knees and wrapped my ankles around his hips, wanting him deeper inside me and I pulled his face down to mine for a deep passionate kiss, but we soon broke apart because it was too hard to moan and sigh and thank god for sex while we were kissing. He was thrusting hard into me now, urgent, needing. I could reach down and play with my clit while he concentrated on his own pleasure, using me, using my pussy for his sexual gratification. I didn't care, if he was just using my body, I needed to be fucked and this guy was doing a fantastic job. He was still holding himself over me, on his raised arms, and I watched as his eyes roamed over my face and belly and breasts, which were shaking and bouncing in time with his thrusts into me.

"I'm going to cum inside you." It was a statement of fact, not a request.

"Do it. Cum in me" I moaned.

I had been playing with my clit while we fucked and I was close, but not really close enough. I gave up and gripped his arms, feeling his muscles as he supported himself.

"I want to feel you cum in me. Do it now. I need this." I'm not sure it was saying this out loud or moaning random words, but it set Steve off. He gave a final deep thrust, holding himself there then jerked with his hips once, twice, again and again as he gave a strangled groan and I felt his hot cum flood my pussy.

He stayed there, deep inside me for what seemed like ages, but was probably a minute. He was looking off into space and giving occasional gently spasms with his hips. Eventually he looked down at me, lowered himself down to his elbows and kissed my gently. I wrapped my fingers in his hair and kissed him back. Gently, softly, passionately.

Eventually, he slid his softening cock out of me and rolled off, lying beside me on the carpet, panting gently. I lay there, luxuriating in the feel of being well fucked, but conscious of the need to have my own orgasm. I let my hand slide over my breasts, then down across my belly to rest between my legs. My pussy was a wet mess, my labia were swollen, and I could feel his cum leaking out of me. I dipped a finger into my pussy and brought it to me lips to taste. Pussy juice plus cum is an acquired taste, but I was willing to persevere. I looked over at Steve to see if he had fallen asleep, but he was watching me intently.

"I need to come" I told him.

"I want to watch you get yourself off" he answered. "Use your hands."

It was a quick one. I was so turned on by giving him a blowjob and them being so gloriously fucked, I slid my fingers along my slit, found my already swollen clit and stroked it fairly firmly. I didn't need any gentle preparation. I dipped a finger inside myself to get it wet and went to work on my clit. I closed my eyes and imagined my favourite fantasy, where I am tied up to a bed and blindfolded and I can hear men, maybe two, maybe three discussing what they are going to do to me. They pull my legs apart; they fuck me and finger me and cum on my...

"Arghhh" I moan or groan or make some other weird sex sound as I come, my belly and thighs spasming. I rarely get very far into that fantasy before I am satisfied.

Steve is smiling at me. "I love watching a woman come."

We scramble up onto the lounge. I say I should clean up, or my wet pussy will stain the upholstery. He laughs and tells me it is leather and easy to clean.

As we settle, I look over to the passageway to where Sarah has been waiting downstairs. How long for? Too long. But then I see a reflection off the polished wood, a reflection of Sarah. I call out her name, softly, gently, inquiringly?

"Sarah, are you there?"

She steps out into the cabin.

"I heard you, you know, going at it." She smiles.

"You were watching us?" Steve asks.

"You were making so much noise, it was so hot listening, I had to see what you were up to. I have never watched someone else have sex. Is it a problem? Have I done something really wrong?"

"Were you turned on watching us?" I asked.

"Yes." she whispered.

"Were you touching yourself while you watched us?" Steve asked.

Her eyes went wide, and she stared at him. "Yes."

12