Rescued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you come?" I asked.

"No."

"Did you watch me get myself off, to put on that show for Steve?"

"Yes"

"Did you hear what Steve said before, about him loving to watch a woman come?"

"Yes."

"Put on another show for Steve. Get yourself off." I told her.

"Oh... no... I couldn't to that" she whispered.

I looked at Steve. "Do you what to watch Sarah get herself off. And don't be a gentleman when you answer?"

He smiled, no longer pretending to be a gentleman. "Yes"

"Do you think Sarah is beautiful, do you think it would be sexy to watch her?"

"You are both stunningly beautiful women. Of course, I want to watch here get off."

I looked at Sarah. "You spied on Steve and I fucking, you watched me jill myself off. It would be so hot to watch you do the same thing. You must me horny as fuck after watching us. Come on. Come over here."

Sarah walked tentatively across the cabin until she was standing in front of me. I stood up and reached out and cradled her head, looking into her eyes. "I know you, you really do want to do this."

I slid my hands down her sides until I could get a grip on her tee shirt and pulled it up over her head. I heard Steve take an intake of breach as Sarah's body was revealed.

I stepped away from her and looked at Steve, "Isn't she stunning."

Sarah just stood there with her hands by her side, letting Steve look at her naked body. I noticed that she was also looking at Steve, checking out his body, his cock that had been slowly swelling as the conversation progressed. I leant forward and whispered in her ear. "This is so sexy. I want to watch you come. You are feeling incredibly horny, just close your eyes and pretend you are alone at home."

"I want to lie on the lounge" she finally said. "And I want Steve to stand beside me. I want to watch him wank while I get off. He can come over my belly or breasts."

"Wow" I exclaimed, "I wasn't expecting that." Looking at Steve to see if he agreed.

"I've already come twice this morning, but I'll try not to disappoint the lady" replied Steve through a huge smile.

"Would it help, if I, you know, helped" I asked Steve.

As Steve stood up, Sarah laid down on the lounge, knees together, looking as though she was not sure what to do next.

"Just get comfortable, you are as horny as fuck and need this" I told her.

I knelt on the floor beside her and took her knees in my hand.

"Raise your knees", which she did.

I pushed her further knee back against the back of the lounge and gently pulled her closer knee towards me, opening her for Steve and I to see. I kissed her gently on the thigh.

"Show Steve how you like to be touched, how you want him to touch you later."

Sarah looked up at Steve and licked her lips, her eyes opening wide. I followed her gaze and saw that Steve had his hand around his cock, stroking it slowly as his eyes played over Sarah's body. He was already hard and red and I flashed back to how glorious it had felt as he pushed into me just a few minutes earlier.

Sarah slid one hand up to her right breast, running her palm over her nipple which was hardening rapidly. Then she slipped her other hand between her thighs and slid her middle finger along her slit, opening herself gently.

"I want to watch you come" she told him. "I want to watch your cum spray over my body, to rub it into my skin afterwards. Can you hold off until I am ready to come?"

"I'll try" he sighed, "but this is so hot, please don't make me wait too long."

"I just have one rule, one request. Please don't come on my face. I find that really gross. You can come on my breasts, on my belly, on my arse, anywhere else. Is that OK?"

Steve just nodded as he watched Sarah's hand stroking between her legs as his cock grew harder in his hand.

Sarah dipped a finger into her pussy and drew it out again then started finger fucking herself slowly, sensually while at the same time, using the ball of her thumb to massage her clit. She was pulling on her nipple now, quite firmly, arching her back as she massaged her breast and paying more attention to her clit, stroking and pulling. It was amazing to watch as she was being much rougher with herself than I am when I masturbate. I wanted to touch myself, watching Sarah lost in her self-pleasure while she watched Steve stroke his cock knowing that he was going to shoot a load of cum over her body and probably fuck her later, when he was ready.

I ran my hand across Sarah's belly to get her attention. "Do you want Steve to fuck you later" I asked her?

"Later" she mumbled.

"I think he should bend you over that table and take you from behind" I told her.

"God yes" she panted.

"Keep thinking about how you want him to take you later" I told her.

I looked up at Steve.

"Let me do that" I told him, as I pushed his hands away from his cock. "Put your hands behind your back. Pretend I have tied them together."

I shuffled a bit to one side, so I could reach his cock with both my hands and mouth while watching Sarah. Then wrapped a hand around him, feeling the weight and thickness and heat.

I looked up at him and I started stroking with one hand. "If you are about to come and Sarah is not ready, tell me to stop", he just nodded.

I alternated long slow strokes with playing with his head, keeping him hard was not difficult, but when I felt him starting to thrust into my hand, I would back off, run my fingernails up his thigh or play with his balls, while ignoring his cock.

I wasn't long before Sarah was obviously getting close. Her skin was flushed and the speed of her fingers on her clit was increasing as her breathing became quicker and more laboured.

"What are you fantasising about" I asked her.

She opened her eyes and looked up at Steve's cock in my hand which I was now gripping harder, pumping faster.

"I was thinking about how Steve fucked you earlier, the look on his face as he pushed into you. The look on your face as you thrust back against him then the look on your face as he came in you." As she told me this her hand moved faster on her clit, she started panting, gasping out the memory.

"His cock is just the right length and so fat. He spread my pussy so wide, I felt so tight around him while he drove into me, fucked my tight little pussy". I knew this would get her close so I was now pumping Steve's cock hard and he was thrusting against my hand as his breathing became shallow and fast.

When Sarah came, she arched her back and gripped her hand between her thighs, crying out as she kept pressure on her clit, panting through her orgasm.

Steve was close, but not quite there. I looked up at him.

"Do you want to come over her tits or her belly"

He didn't answer, he just grunted and thrust hard into my hand and let loose a stream of cum that landed across Sarah's breasts. The second and third thrusts joined the first then he sort of dribbled a bit which I caught on my fingers and licked off with my tongue.

He was still standing, but sort of sagging so I directed him around to sit on the lounge near Sarah's feet. Sarah still had her hands gripped between her thighs and was panting contentedly with her eyes closed.

I smiled up at Steve. "Can I clean you up" but didn't wait for an answer as I lowered my head to his softening cock and took it in my mouth, licking him clean. He ran his fingers through my hair and when I pulled away, he looked down at me.

"Three times in an hour. I am going to need a break for a while". Then he looked over at Sarah. I could see the cum splattered across her breasts. "I can't believe how much I came that last time. You two are amazing, but you know all that cum on Sarah's breasts, she said she wanted it rubbed in, or maybe you should clean her breasts for her".

Sarah had obviously been listening because she opened her eyes at that suggestion. After a minute she looked me in the eyes for a long moment, then she nodded.

"Sarah and I have never been together, you know, sexually" I told Steve.

"But you aren't saying no. I want to watch you clean her up, the way you cleaned me up, please."

Sarah nodded again.

Staying on my knees, I shuffled along the lounge until I was beside Sarah.

"Why don't you kiss her first" suggested Steve.

I saw Sarah bite her lower lip then she put one hand behind my head and drew me down until our lips met. The kiss was quite chaste at first, lips together, but it progressed quickly nibbling each other's lips, licking each other's lips and then opening our mouths so our tongues could explore properly.

We were lost in the moment for a while, then Sarah pushed my face away from hers and looked up at me. "Steve wants you to clean me up."

I looked down at here cum covered breasts and slid one hand across them, feeling the sticky wetness cover my fingers. She took my hand in hers.

"You have already tasted his cum, let me taste" and she brought my fingers to her mouth and sucked each finger separately and sensually. Feeling my fingers being sucked like that sent a flood of warmth to my pussy. She released my fingers.

"Keep going, clean me the way you cleaned Steve. Lick my breasts clean". She made eye contact again. "It's OK. I want this".

I looked down at her perfect breasts, firm and round with small delicate nipples. Nipples that were either still hard from her self-pleasuring or were hard again from her contemplating my mouth against them.

Sarah propped herself up on her elbows to watch as I leaned down and drew my tongue through the densest splash of cum, licking it into my mouth. I looked up at Steve and he was watching, fascinated. I lowered my head again and also brought my hand up to her breasts, licking some cum into my mouth, rubbing other globs into her perfect skin. I left her nipples to last. There wasn't a lot of cum on them, but I lowered my head to the first one and took it into my mouth, playing with it the way I liked my nipples to be played with and Sarah responded with a contented sigh. I used my hand to stroke and pull on her other nipple, then swapped my attention. After a bit, I stood up and found the cloth I had used on Steve and ran it under a warm tap. I returned to Sarah and wiped her down. Starting at her neck then her breasts then down across her belly and finally I pushed open her legs and wiped over her thighs and pussy. I could smell her sex and as I wiped over her labia she thrust against my hand.

I looked over at Steve and down at his cock. It was trying to get hard, but it had had a big morning so far. Then I looked up at Sarah. She had a look of lust in her eyes that I had never seen before. It was going to be an interesting day, maybe an interesting few days until this storm blew over, or we decided to return to the marina, whichever came last.

12