Rescued by Mermaids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wet end of his tongue got to it first, giving a brief, hard flick to its taut nipple. Xelene tossed her head back and moaned, a quick shiver running its course throughout her body. Though before his mouth could press further onto her breast, Venus spat out an irritated growl and roughly grabbed Xelene's shoulder to shove her body back in line with herself and Lyressa.

Xelene had to bite her lip to restrain herself from laughing at her jealous friend. She placed two fingers over the sensitive nipple that he had just licked and gave it a delicate rub. This led to a disgruntled sigh when her own touch paled in comparison to that of his tongue.

Drog found himself blinking. He quickly pulled back into place against the rock, only now realizing how he had started getting a little carried away. He did his best to avert his eyes from the mermaid's bodies, and so a cracked piece of rock near his elbow became his new focal point.

"We fulfilled our end of the bargain." Venus' eyes flickered from the orc's nearly drooling mouth to his tented loincloth. Her words became slow and wanton. "And now... it's your turn..."

Nodding vigorously, Lyressa flopped back into the water and resurfaced on the opposite side of the rock. She climbed up onto it again and leered over Drog's groin, bouncing tits dripping water on the loincloth; she was ready for the grand unveiling.

But Drog felt like he was in a dream-like trance from the bountiful tit-flesh showcased before him, unable to not imagine the lewd indulgences he could have with them. Venus had already denied him the chance of getting his mouth on one of their succulent breasts, and her words glossed over him entirely. He could only hope that he would get another opportunity to lick them, and he grinned like an idiot picturing to himself how that might play out.

Meanwhile, Xelene nibbled on her lower lip innocently. She flicked her eyes from Venus to Drog, before gradually arching her back again, and using a hand to touch the side of his head and direct it up at her again. Once she had locked in his captivated stare, she scooted up along the rock towards him... chest first.

With the sight of Xelene's inviting tits approaching his face, any trace of remaining rational thought quickly left Drog's head. She was deliberately aiming one of her rigid nipples for his mouth, and he eagerly opened it up wide to receive it. All he could think about now was how those tender, pink tips looked delightfully suckable, and he was keen on exploring that idea further.

The warm, full breath dancing across her nipple made Xelene's body quiver and she continued to press in further with blatant need. But just as the end of her tit was about to slip into Drog's awaiting mouth, she felt her form be yanked backward again, this time with nearly enough force that she almost fell into the water.

Once again it was Venus who had thwarted Xelene's plans. She sneered at the orange-haired mermaid and looked positively inflamed by jealousy.

Xelene simply shrugged and tilted her head away, ignoring Venus and wearing a self-satisfied grin.

"Let's not get carried away just yet, Xelene." She sniffed and reached over to give Drog's face a firm little smack from her hand. He blinked, snapping out of his lusty daze and glancing about to reevaluate the present situation. "Focus, Drog. We're glad you like our bodies. But the loincloth? Remove it." Her words were more harshly spoken than her usual tone, but she still managed to sound quite attractive to the orc.
"Unless..." her voice relaxed, "...you want us to do it for you, hmm?" She played up a seductive smile and reached over to teasingly tap her fingers against his hairy belly.

It wasn't even a question that needed consideration. The very thought of these mermaids tugging off his last bit of coverings had the orc in a tizzy. His loincloth already looked ready to tear from the sheer pressure of his impatient cock shoving against it. And the mermaids persisted in gawking at his groin like vultures awaiting their next meal.

"Well I won't say no to that... go right ahead!" Drog gave a wide, toothy grin and spread his tree trunk legs apart on the rock. He winced upon doing so, but the pain was considerably less than it was since his arrival; their medicine proved to be impressive.

Xelene practically jumped from her seat at this opportunity. "I'll do it!" She barely finished talking before pouncing into the water. Lyressa shrugged, shifting her position on the rock to the outside of his right knee. Xelene took her previous place, coming up directly between the spacious area between Drog's mountainous legs.

Venus' lips squeezed into a pout, looking ready to argue for the role, but promptly resigning herself to being merely a content spectator. On the other hand, Lyressa seemed overeager to get on with things, her top half rocking up and down, breasts heaving while she leered at the tempting groin bulge.

Meanwhile, Drog's gaze was glued to Xelene, who wiggled herself close enough so that the heft of her tits nearly bumped into the huge tent of his loincloth. Her proximity -- and all of the erotic implications of having her between his legs -- had his dick twitching constantly, the tip drooling with precum and slickening the interior of the fabric. He was tempted to thrust his hips up and poke the underside of her chin with his covered cock. Drog was already convinced she'd likely enjoy that and was tempted to try it just to see what her reaction would be.

The surrounding world seemed to stand still for the group when Xelene leaned even further forward and worked her fingers at the buckle of his loincloth. She looked up into Drog's eyes, grinning lasciviously before setting her sights back on the obstruction at hand. Each of her fingers took their time delicately undoing the buckle, and the trio of mermaids held their breath from the suspense. But then, with the liveliest of tugs, she yanked the loincloth clean down over the bulge and past his knees.

Almost immediately, his rigid dick rolled forward with the motion of the cloth before springing out with freedom. It bounced up and slapped lewdly into Xelene's chin, splattering precum upon it. She flinched back from the impact of the thick cock, her expression shaped by a mixture of surprise and delight. At the same time, the other two mermaids gasped and tilted their faces closer to Drog's revealed groin for a proper appraisal.

His cock looked even bigger now that it was exposed, and matched well with the rest of Drog's hulking form. It was a slightly darker shade of green compared to most of his body, aside from the pink glans which was barely visible, the tip poking out from its meaty sleeve of foreskin. Thick, pulsing veins crisscrossed down the girthy shaft before disappearing into a shaggy bush of black hair. Nestled gently underneath the length were two heavy-looking balls, each bigger than a clenched fist of the mermaids who gawked at them.

It was with a certain sense of trepidation that Drog waited to gauge their full reaction to his dick. He didn't know what they wanted to see, or what they expected. And he had seen enough other naked orc men to know that its size was fairly average in comparison. Still, he hoped that they'd be satisfied with it.

But the trio's reaction was unanimous. Each of the mermaids -- after the initial shock -- wore a dreamy, captivated smile, and their absolute focus on studying every inch of his cock was unwavering. All three of their heads ended up slinking much closer to it from their respective sides and nearly bumped into one another.

With how close each set of wet tits hung by his engorged flesh, Drog resisted the strong urge to reach down and slap his dick against them. He could only imagine how those soft swells would cushion his length, and the mere thought sent a strong twitch through the swollen tip.

"Mmm... now that's a proper dick... nice and big!" Venus cooed.

"And so thick!" Added Xelene, glancing at Lyressa. "I think it wants to play!" She giggled and swept her tongue across her chin to clean away some of the precum that had landed there. Once the fluid met the surface of her tongue, the salty taste made her relinquish a melodic hum of approval.

Lyressa of course said nothing but continued ogling his genitals, nodding hastily in agreement and then lasciviously rolling her tongue over her lips. Xelene smirked at her friend's uninhibited display; they were unmistakably sharing similar thoughts about what they wanted to do next.

Those two simple acts from both Xelene and Lyressa made Drog's muscled form tremble with desire. He grew extremely randy envisioning their perfect, plush lips stretched around his cock. They both seemed to want it... he wanted it... and all he needed now was something to fan the flames of lust.

"Sorry about it being... uhh... hard." Drog almost mumbled, trying his best to play up the part of being an innocent, wounded patient. "It's just you three are the most beautiful ladies I've ever seen, and... well, your half-naked bodies are more than a bit arousing if I'm being honest."

While Xelene and Lyressa blushed profusely, Venus seemed less won over by his act. Instead, she simply rolled her eyes. Though this didn't stop her from whispering something into Xelene's ear, who then whispered something to Lyressa. Before long the three of them quickly slipped away into the water again, huddled together a short distance away, and engaged in a second private conversation.

This occurred even quicker than last time and made Drog worry that he might have scared them off again. He looked down at his unflagging erection, idly wondering if he should cover himself. It would be an absurd sight for anyone to enter this isolated cove and spot his massive orc body laying back on the rocky outcropping, spread-eagled with a huge, jutting cock rising from between his legs. Luckily, the group appeared to be in the middle of nowhere, the ocean outside the cove stretching across the horizon, empty and vast.

The chatter of the mermaids perked his ears up again. They were whispering more quietly this time, but once again Drog overheard something. Just one very important word. And in the context of the situation, it was enough to make his heart beat a mile a minute.

'Suck.'

It was too good to be true! He didn't believe it. Was that really the purpose of their conversation? To deliberate over whether or not to suck on his dick?! His erection stiffened painfully, and he had to take slow, controlled breaths to stop himself from grabbing his cock in both hands and pumping it to a sticky conclusion. Patience was the only way forward, he decided.

After what seemed like an eternity to Drog, the mermaids swayed back through the water to him and the respite of his rock. Each of them looked up at him and his raging cock with eyes glinting with desire and a secret they longed to spill.

"You might have already figured this out, but the three of us have decided that..." Venus paused, reluctant to finish her sentence, "...that we would like to try using our mouths on it."

While she said 'it', her eyes flicked towards the orc's length, which looked hard enough to hammer nails.

She quickly added, "...if that's okay with y--"

"--YES! Yes!" Drog practically shouted with a deep growl, succumbing to his desperation. "Suck it, touch it, grab it, rub it! ANYTHING, really... uh..." He lowered his voice back down. "...please."

The mermaids blinked and stared at the orc and his vocal little outburst. They had recoiled ever so slightly from him, the sudden shift in his attitude having been rather startling. But after a contemplative, silent pause -- and Drog calming himself -- the mermaids swam right up to the rock again, near the spots they were positioned prior.

"Try to relax, Drog," Xelene purred. She pulled her upper body up onto the shelf between his wide-spread legs, her hungry gaze locking onto his arched shaft. "We're going to take real good care of you." Her eyes traveled up and down his cock as if she were determining where to best start with it. "Mmm..."

The visual of Xelene crawling between his legs, tits swaying while she approached his dick made the throbbing tip convulse and spurt more precum out, which dribbled down the shaft. Drog shuddered and watched with bated breath as she slowly drew ever closer until her face was parallel to the shaft. He could feel her heated breath blanketing the underside, a promise of things to come. A perfect image appeared in his mind of what it might feel like to bury himself in that heat. And merely the way her gorgeous features appeared shadowed by his mighty shaft was a visual that Drog would not soon forget.

Xelene tilted her head slightly to the side to meet his gaze and to ensure he could see the wanton look of a woman who craved his cock. Her tongue extended slowly from her ruby lips, rubbing wetly over them. Following this, her mouth lowered down to the space connecting the shaft and balls.

And she licked him.

Her tongue pressed hard from the crease of his sack up along the imposing length of the shaft, eventually ending up at the foreskin-covered glans. It lingered against the wrapped skin there, flicking teasingly against it before she pulled it back slightly.

The sensation was electric, jolting through Drog's body and making him groan with an involuntary arch of the hips. Venus smirked and reached in to press a hand across his chiseled belly, shoving him forcefully against the rock. Opposite her, Lyressa squirmed in the water and stared at the very small gap between Xelene's mouth and the green cock.

Xelene licked him again. This time it was a faster motion, from base to head. A moan slipped from her mouth right when the tip of her tongue grazed the underside of his concealed, bulging glans.

"Fuck that's good." Drog rasped, craning his head skyward. But he soon realized he simply had to try and watch the mermaid's progress... or at least, as much of it as he could with her head tucked soundly between his thighs.

The edges of Xelene's mouth curved with delight, and she proceeded in giving the underside of his shaft multiple licks. They were quick, vigorous tongue strokes that ended up coating the bottom with her warm saliva. Whenever she felt his cock twitch hard and an accompanying line of precum slip down from the head, she made it a priority to lap away the fluid with a pleased hum.

Drog gave her sporadic, drawn-out groans to spur her on, especially loud whenever the tongue swept itself directly under the glans. It would take some time, but he had no doubts he would cum from this, her unceasing tongue continuously rolling up and along his dick like she was working over a particularly tasty lollipop. He especially loved how she kept the pressure of the licks nice and hard, as if to ensure its movements would pleasurably tickle each and every hidden nerve.

Upon one decidedly slower lick up the shaft, Xelene paused upon reaching the throbbing glans again. Her eyes nearly crossed when she set her sight on the wet, bundled foreskin cradling the head. Staring at it for a few seconds, her gaze flashed lustfully and she began tonguing directly against the protective band of foreskin. She wiggled the end of her tongue in a flurry, coaxing the skin until it peeled down from the head and revealed the taut, v-shaped area beneath.

Drog found himself bucking continuously but still being restrained by Venus, who looked like she was getting some perverse enjoyment out of keeping his abs shoved downward. He gave a rough growl of pleasure and struggled internally with letting the licking mermaid vixen continue to dictate the pace. The way she used her tongue to practically polish the underside of his dick was a strange mix of being incredibly gratifying and borderline maddening.

Xelene shot him a seductive, knowing wink. She looked back down at Drog's newly exposed, pink glans, and was positively enamored by the full appearance of it. The fat mushroom tip bulged under her stimulation and stood out from the rest of the green shaft like a fleshy beacon.

But her target lay slightly below the crown: she quickly tilted her head sideways before swooping her pursed lips back in and pressing them firmly into the orc's frenulum.

It wasn't quite clear from his reclined perspective what she was up to yet, but Drog nearly jumped into the air when he felt the unmistakable sensation of enthusiastic, delicious suction on one of his cock's most vulnerable spots. And it wasn't slow, tender sucks. No, she was pursing her lips very rapidly upon him, attacking the sensitive area with eager suckles. His cock -- especially the head -- seemed to swell further in size under this assault, with the pleasure ramping very rapidly. She didn't hold back and was deliberately trying hard to force a climax.

Drog unabashedly groaned. It was a drawn-out, masculine sound that sent pangs of desire directly to each of the mermaid's loins.

His natural instinct to thrust or press his cock into something was overwhelming. Because of this, the big orc had difficulty with not shifting his legs about since Venus was already keeping his hips pinned. Alas, trying to move said legs resulted in some pain from his injuries, so it was a win-lose situation. The best he could do was to lightly flex and relax the muscles of his rear, allowing him to push the underside of his dick against Xelene's mouth a fraction harder.

She eyed the swelling cockhead, the slow expansion of it driving her to continue her frenzied suckling. She stuck the end of her tongue through her tightened lips and began stroking it against the orc's frenulum, alternating the movement between tight sucks. She danced it swiftly from side to side like that an unhinged metronome, the hard flicks sliding smoothly across the slickened skin.

Each caressing sweep brought Drog closer and closer to the edge, his hefty balls below beginning to slowly tighten. She seemed hell-bent on forcing out an orgasm, her determined gaze clinging to the dribbling glans which continued to throb and swell.

Upon spotting a particularly thick dollop of his cream fall from the yawning slit, she moaned against his shaft and redoubled her efforts. She began fluttering her tongue against the underside so fast it was practically vibrating. Following this, her lips pushed wide onto a bigger portion of the shaft's underside, capturing more of its expansive, rigid length between them and delivering the same intense suction.

The orc's cries of pleasured agony grew louder, his fists clenching tightly and his breathing become ragged. Venus immediately sat up, alert, and gave a commanding hand gesture at Lyressa towards the fellating Xelene.

Lyressa did not need further clarification. With a sudden jerk of her body to the side, she extended a set of fingers and gave a sharp pinch to the shoulder of the fervently suckling mermaid.

The response was immediate. Xelene tore her mouth from Drog's cock and yelped from the brief sting of pain. She glared coldly at Lyressa, her wet, shiny lips forming a pouting frown. But Lyressa merely giggled and tapped a finger twice on her collarbone, before pointing at the throbbing orc erection which looked ready to burst. Combined with her gleeful smile this meant only one thing; it was now her turn with Drog and the unsated, meaty spire between his legs.

"Fiiine," Xelene whined and exchanged spots with Lyressa, their lush breasts still openly exposed and swaying from the movement; something that Drog would never grow tired of seeing.

Still, he was a little bit annoyed that his cock -- now coated with saliva and precum -- had not been given sweet release. Though if the mermaids wanted to take their time with foreplay, he wasn't about to begin complaining. This was especially true after getting a wonderful demonstration of their talents from Xelene, whose outstanding mouth and tongue had brought him to the brink. If Lyressa and Venus could match the oral skills of their friend, then he knew he was in for one hell of a ride.