Rescued by Mermaids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyressa and Venus gave small waves to him while he swam over to the boat, their normally beautiful faces tarnished by expressions of sorrow.

He had only gotten halfway there before he turned his head to look back at them but saw nothing but the empty rock platform they had been gathered at. The mermaids were gone.

Drog could only hope that he would see them again someday. He shoved aside the onset of loneliness and directed himself back to the task at hand.

It wasn't long until he reached his goal. The wooden boat itself was about as practical as it had looked. It had no holes or imperfections to speak of, and upon closer inspection, even the two oars looked as if they had been freshly crafted.

The origins of this boat and where its owner was made Drog wonder. These thoughts occupied his mind as he climbed into it and sat down, then untied the boat from the rock and pushed off. He heaved the two oars through the water with ease, entering into a steady rhythm. Paddling was the kind of arduous work he enjoyed, as an activity that could properly make use of his many bulging muscles.

While exiting the sheltered cove, Drog couldn't help but turn his head about to look for any sign of the mermaids. But there was none to speak of. Not so much as a glint of one of their brightly colored tails or long, flowing hair.

He had only a slight idea of which direction the nearest port town was, and even then Drog knew that he would be paddling for quite some time. The orange glow of the sun cascading across the water's surface was fading, and he hoped he could make it to civilization before nightfall.

His thoughts were the only thing he had to help pass the time. And the most prevalent of those thoughts were centered around the mermaids, who he knew wouldn't escape his mind for the foreseeable future. How they had rescued him... or how they had healed his injuries. Or how they ended up between his legs and sucked on his--!

Drog couldn't keep his musings innocent for long. Many lewd images flashed through his head, of everything from creamy curvaceous tits, to slurping mouths and teasing tongues! The thrilling ways they practically worshipped his cock, and tickled every nerve until he was ready to burst!

His paddling slowed. The loincloth covering his groin bulged profusely, his massive erection showing no restraint. His right hand clenched the oar firmly, trying not to picture gripping something far more pleasurable. He found his eyes wandering down to the jutting cloth between his thighs, and his dirty thoughts became rampant again, clawing into his brain. Those plump breasts. The soft pillows of their clinging lips. The clamping, endlessly suckling mouths!

Just as Drog was about ready to tear away the loincloth and begin furiously jacking himself off, a curious sound from behind the boat startled him and made his body tense up. He sat and listened. The noise was that of something breaking the water, and... dripping?

He quickly spun around to see what it was, the sight making his heart skip a beat. It was Xelene!

She had poked her head up through the water, hair dripping as she looked up at him with bright eyes and a satisfied grin.

"Found you." She cooed.

She reached a hand up to Drog, who was still sitting there, flabbergasted by her sudden appearance. "Wanna help me up, or are you just going to sit and admire me till it's dark?"

He cleared his throat and set the oars down. "I didn't think you would actually take me up on my offer!"

With a toothy smile adorning his face, his hand came down to grasp hers and pull her up into the rowboat. But just as her upper body crested the edge of the boat, Drog's hold of her wet hand slipped, and she tumbled onto her back on the wooden floor, her vibrant pink tail sprawled down half the length of it.

"Sorry!" He blurted out and stared down at her looking back up at him. He began to lean down to help prop her upright when he suddenly stopped and became painfully aware of his raging erection, which had barely softened from his prior imaginings. And he wasn't the only one who noticed it...

From Xelene's position, her head was by Drog's feet, and that gave her a perfect view of the bulging loincloth directly above, the fabric looking very unfit for keeping his genitals contained.

She stared hungrily at the bulge, licking her lips and humming. "Now where were we..." She pulled herself slightly upright and gave a little lick to the front of the tented fabric, feeling the tip twitch in response. "Nice and hard for me already, hmm?" Another lick. "Mmm... we're going to have so much fun!"

Drog's dick jumped against her tongue as if seeking out its heat. He gazed upon the delightful swell of her breasts again, exposed to the open air with hardened peaks. He recalled the euphoria of bucking through their valley with the warm, heavy weight of them tightening around his cock. He quickly came to the conclusion that he would be a fool to not properly attend to her exquisite tits tonight.

But for now, he wasn't about to deny Xelene from having her way with him.

"Tell me how much you want it." He murmured with a gruff tone. He began petting her hair, each sizeable finger tracing down its flowing, orange locks.

She quirked an eyebrow and appraised Drog, who was casting his sight over every curve of her body like he couldn't believe she was real. But the covered bulge of his cock stole her attention away moments later.

"It's all I've been thinking about for hours... and it's all mine now!" She whispered, words rising in sheer excitement.

A seductive and mischievous giggle accompanied the motion of Xelene's hands as she hurriedly tugged at the belt and then promptly ripped the loincloth cleanly in half off his body.

Drog blinked.

The remains of the garment crumbled to the floor while his green penis bounced up and gave a meaty slap to the end of her nose. She flinched from its impact but was far from discouraged.

Her eyes flashed with lecherous hunger, confronted with the mammoth cock bobbing in front of her face. She had to give another slow tongue roll over her ruby lips again, making them shine wet under the fading sun and ensuring Drog was teased by the sensuous display.

Drog had started to say something clever when Xelene's mouth shot wide open and immediately hilted the thick dick, enveloping the length within its warm interior. His breath hitched as her lips slid deep down the shaft, burying themselves into the hairy base before she swallowed around the glans. Apparently, Venus was not the only one of the mermaids with a talent for deep-throating.

The pleasured roar that rumbled out from Drog was nigh deafening, but met only their ears among the empty stretch of ocean. The boat would continue to aimlessly drift, and his vocalizations of bliss would persist long past the setting sun as Xelene continued hungrily devouring the entirety of his cock. This was merely the beginning of their carnal delights and an assurance that they wouldn't be getting any sleep that night.