Rescuing a Snow Angel Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her response came after she took my hand and guided it to her tummy. "Because, I didn't tell you about this, "Your son or daughter is due in six months according to the doctor. I didn't plan on this Jimmy, it just happened. Birth control doesn't work all the time; it seems. Right now, I don't want you to feel obligated or that I tried to trap you into marrying me. It's not like that, Carmen and I had planned to raise the baby without you. We've done a lot of reading; about how guys feel trapped, later, even after they are married. So, if you have any reservations and want out, right now is the time to say so! Carmie and I won't hold it against you."

"Baby, where would I go? I've been looking for love all my life -- just hadn't realized it, until I found you."

"Okay, then we are really, really doing this!" she moaned, as she planted a big kiss on my lips.

"Wait! Did I hurt the baby?" I gasped, as I realized the pounding it just took.

"NO! Silly. You did just fine. And just so you know. Carmen is taking classes at the Johnson Junior College about babies. One of her books says ... you can keep doing it as long as it feels good. And it felt really good a few minutes ago, too!"

"Gabby, while we are in this 'do you want out stage' would you want out if I ... also still wanted to keep, well, still doing Carmen, if she wanted to?" I stammered, as a tinge of red bloomed on my cheeks. After all, I'd been with Carmen after my diner meltdown. I hadn't kicked her out of my bed right then. Again, this was new territory. Certainly, when marriage wasn't on the table, neither Gabby nor Carmen objected to the three of us being together. Especially after they got over their initial shyness last year.

Gabby's fake pout couldn't be maintained very long. "Jimmy, the two of us have never been apart for very long, at most a day, in all of our lives. So, if you take me, you probably are going to have to include her! But you're going to have to ask her that yourself. After all, she is a grown woman and she has the right to make her own decisions."

"So, you're okay with sharing?"

"Only if you got a ring for her, too!"

"Well, just so happens... that I have that one in my other pocket!"

Epilogue

Jim Rawlings went through more than any one should ever have to face in a lifetime. Orphaned, on-the-fence in his beliefs about war, taken prisoner and tortured, regurgitated back into civilian life; finally, he managed to overcome most of those travesties while searching for what every man/woman/child wants--that four letter word--Love.

I could not think of a better place to end this story; making it complete as a place to stop and let Jim Rawlings and his newly-acquired family continue their sojourn beyond my prying eyes. Since this is all fictional, and told in Literotica, I could not just let this end with 'first comes love, then comes marriage and then a baby carriage.' It needs that special Literotica touch of polygyny--a fellow with two wives--then comes the baby carriages!

Request for Your Rating!

Thanks for your interest in my stories. I appreciate your kind remarks and guidance as to how you thought the story should conclude, and of course, your wonderful ratings!

Please, take a moment to rate this story, by clicking on one of those bright, yellow stars that represents how receptive this story was to you. And if you have another moment; please, pen a note on what you thought of the story line.

Thanks, Kenjisato, for your editorial assistance!